galactus, yugah khan, Surtur vs. anti-monitor, superman prime,uatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
how would this battle of heavy weights go?
Superman prime has his guardian charge.
Galactus has just eaten a nice planet.
anti-monitor is the one from the sinestro corps
surtur has that sword.

Lord Feron
I don't know much about Khan but the only one that can take on Galactus on team 2 is Uatu imo. IDk my decision yet.

Utrigita
The Uatu that has been defeated effortless twice by a weakened Galactus in alternate realities?

guy222
Team One

celestialdemon
Team 1

starlock
Team one for the win

Very tough fight,but to me its the anto monitor from sinestro wars that does in team two, but i think it would go back and forth with team one with the slight majority

Tenebrous
uatu grows hair, and the resulting shock and awe from the rest of the combatants gives uatu the solo win

Utrigita
Galactus shaves Uatu's head

quanchi112
Team one wins.

guy222
yes

Enyalus
Team One wins pretty easily. Prime and Uatu are not on the levels of any member of team one. Anti-Monitor is really the only worthy opponent on Team Two. And I'd argue that Galactus could take him after being fed a planet like is specified in the OP.

Bouboumaster
Galactus wins 10/10 against Uatu.

... And after that, he takes the rest by doing a Kamehameha!

kevdude
Team 1 only major threat is AM and if his anti wave would affect Yuga and Galactus very much then I'd give it to AM team

Philosophía
Team 2.

Enyalus

Philosophía
That too, but mostly Prime.

Enyalus

Philosophía
Originally posted by Enyalus
stick out tongue Oh seriously? Guardian Prime has done virtually nothing except for slaughtering a bunch of expendable alternate Earth heroes.
Surtur and Yugah Khan kill Skyfathers (especially given Surtur having Twilight) and Galactus casually destroys multiple galaxies.

Prime is way outclassed. The only threat is on Team Two is AM.

That would be wrong.

Prime has gone to to toe with Monarch, and survived a blast that caused the destruction of a Universe while his Guardian power-up was gone. Not to mention him ripping through the 5th Dimension (among other Universe hopping), grabbing Mxy out of it, and then making somebody who is capable of stealing Mxy's powers (Zatana) be afraid of him.

Outclassed ? Far from it, actually.

Bentley
Truth to be told Prime has shown to be above most Sky fathers until now, it really depends in how Prime and the Am would fare together against Galactus. Team two has arguably, more gun power than team 1, who is holding into Galactus to win.

Cannot comment on Yugah Khan but he was beaten before by Darkseid, right?

Enyalus

Bentley
Given that Prime hurt a Guardian he may be able to actually thrash Surtur. He is not that far above sky-father, he was defeated by Thor.

Philosophía
What 'edge' are you talking about ? In their fist brief fight, Prime has him down, dominating him physically, when Monarch pulls the energy card and gets him off of him. Prime comes back, at this point his Guardian Power-up pretty much being gone, and even in this state manages to rip his armor off and survive the blast that destroyed the Universe.

You mean the Countdown Arena where Monarch effortlessly owns Supermen and such, before absorbing the other Captain Atoms ? Lulz.

Ko'd ? Half dead ? You know, assuming stuff without any basis just to make it seem like you have an argument is called trolling.

The blast literally exploded point-blank in his face once he ripped Monarch's armor. In Legion of 3 Worlds, he was shown as apparently floating into the void, when Time Trapper grabbed him and threw him in the 31st century, where he showed no sign of being 'half-dead', or even injury in fact.

It is an impressive feat, a testament to his power. You said he doesn't really have any feat excepting slaughtering a few alternate-Universe heroes. I used this just as another example that proved you wrong.

What you see or not has no relevance. On-panel is what counts. And I don't really care about Uatu, which is why I didn't even mention him.

quanchi112

fangirl101
Yugah was Never beaten by Anyone. The Source defeated Yugah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Yugah was Never beaten by Anyone. The Source defeated Yugah. Are you suggesting that Yuga would have a chance against the Am?

Mr Master

Knowsbleed33
Team 1 for the rape.

Bentley
Quite often Prime has been faced by skyfather level characters, or well stablished above heralds -such as the guardians, Ion and Monarch- and he has endured their worst. He is above sky-father, and we are giving him the guardian boost.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Quite often Prime has been faced by skyfather level characters, or well stablished above heralds -such as the guardians, Ion and Monarch- and he has endured their worst. He is above sky-father, and we are giving him the guardian boost. Which skyfather level characters has he beaten?

Monarch was due to his armor being opened. Monarch also wasnt getting serious and allowed Prime the opportunity to win this fight.

Bentley
The Guardian? The Anti-Monitor? Those guys died without surpassing Prime's durability. Monarch exploded and didn't destroy him.

quanchi112
The Guardian? The Anti-Monitor? Those guys died without surpassing Prime's durability. Monarch exploded and didn't destroy him. Guardian killed himself. Prime ha dnothing to do with that. Am just took a galaxy destroying blast and Prime bfr'd him right after. really,who has he beaten that makes you put him above skyfather?

Bentley
A sky father level character choose to kill himself in order to stop him, it didn't work, so taking the best kamikaze attack from a sky-father counts as besting one.

quanchi112
A sky father level character choose to kill himself in order to stop him, it didn't work, so taking the best kamikaze attack from a sky-father counts as besting one. No,it doesnt. Thats what they do. A guardian is also nothing compared to Odin imo. Prime was bfr'd and was gotten rid of. I see you have nothing.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
No,it doesnt. Thats what they do. A guardian is also nothing compared to Odin imo. Prime was bfr'd and was gotten rid of. I see you have nothing.

Prime survived anti-matter by dragging the AM to destroy him, in the Marvel Universe a cosmic Red Skull who humbled Thor and Korvac died against anti-matter. After that he was separated atom by atom by a Guardian who killed himself to destroy him. Then he travelled different dimensions unaided by flying and broke into the fifth dimension.

Two lone Guardians just created a whole new lantern corps.

You dismissing the feats doesn't make them go away Quan, he has been consistently shown as something beyond mere herald.

quanchi112
Prime survived anti-matter by dragging the AM to destroy him, in the Marvel Universe a cosmic Red Skull who humbled Thor and Korvac died against anti-matter. After that he was separated atom by atom by a Guardian who killed himself to destroy him. Then he travelled different dimensions unaided by flying and broke into the fifth dimension.

Two lone Guardians just created a whole new lantern corps.

You dismissing the feats doesn't make them go away Quan, he has been consistently shown as something beyond mere herald. No,he hasnt. I agree that he is very powerful. He hasnt shown that he can defeat the Am or a single Guardian imo. He tried breaking free from the suicide blast and was powerless to do so.

Im not at all impressed by the Guardians anyways.

I think when this legion of worlds is all said and done we will finally have something to properly gauge Prime at.

Bentley
This wasn't just any attack, this was a Guardian going all out to destroy Prime, of course he used everything in his power to hold him.

If Surfer pulled something similar on Thanos he wouldn't be able to dodge either.

quanchi112
This wasn't just any attack, this was a Guardian going all out to destroy Prime, of course he used everything in his power to hold him.

If Surfer pulled something similar on Thanos he wouldn't be able to dodge either. Thanos would be able to break free from the Surfer's grip. Prime was unable to do so.

Bentley
If Odin sacrifies himself to destroy someone and fails, who is more powerful?

You have an excellent feat and you focus in something that filled obvious plot advance. Of course the heros had to win, and the best they managed was a brf. Do you really have to fix yourself on petty things to undermine Prime?

Galan007
No,he hasnt. hasn't survived anti-matter energy with no ill effect? yes. he has.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
hasn't survived anti-matter energy with no ill effect? yes. he has. I was saying that he hasnt beaten any skyfather level beings other than Monarch who underestimated him.

Bentley
I think we have talked about this Guardian characters several times, which you refuse to see as a feat. You know, the character sacrificing himself to save earth and not destroying Prime in the process.

If Odin or Zeus did something similar you wouldn't consider it besting an sky-father?

quanchi112
I think we have talked about this Guardian characters several times, which you refuse to see as a feat. You know, the character sacrificing himself to save earth and not destroying Prime in the process.

If Odin or Zeus did something similar you wouldn't consider it besting an sky-father? They wouldnt do something like that. If they were killed in combat yes,but not if they chose some suicide attack. This guardian didnt battle Prime he just grabbed him and killed himself.

Harbinger
Team One, as SC Anti-Monitor's the only real threat.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Team 1 for the rape.

Bentley
They wouldnt do something like that. If they were killed in combat yes,but not if they chose some suicide attack. This guardian didnt battle Prime he just grabbed him and killed himself.

The Guardian said "I'm sacrificing myself to destroy you" or something of sorts, you think that the attack consisted in somehow throwing a random attack while dying instead of pushing everything beyond body limits?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.