Wolverine vs Ghost Rider (No Penance Stare)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

celestialdemon
Ghost Rider

Mindset
no expression

guy222
Blaze/Ketch/Kale FTW

Cosmo Kramer
Why doesnt Ghost Rider get his penance stare? You should handicap Wolverine now! Take away his healing factor.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Why doesnt Ghost Rider get his penance stare? You should handicap Wolverine now! Take away his healing factor.

Because without it, he would have no chance at all. Now that I think about it, he still has no chance with it. GR 10/10

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by guy222
Blaze/Ketch/Kale FTW

Luminatus
GR wins.

Raoul
Originally posted by Mindset
no expression

no expression

no expression

no expression

no expression

no expression

no expression

no expression

no expression

seriously. what? no expression

Rhinoceros
Adamantium causes an explosion when it comes to contact with hellfire... Stalemate

Slaanesh
GR FTW..

golem370
Chains are raps around Wolverine and he is thrown off the nearest bridge.

StiltmanFTW
Ghost Rider.

snoopdogg
Wolverine.

Placidity
Ya almost had me snoop, but I can see through it.

snoopdogg
Ok, it's a draw.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5763/vsghostrider4vb2.jpg

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Adamantium causes an explosion when it comes to contact with hellfire... Stalemate GR shoots hellfire at him, and the feedback KO's Wolverine...

Kazenji
Don't know how taking away the penance stare is a bad thing Blaze was kicking ass without it back with the original series.

jinzin
Originally posted by Kazenji
Don't know how taking away the penance stare is a bad thing Blaze was kicking ass without it back with the original series.
What the f**k?Originally posted by snoopdogg
Ok, it's a draw.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5763/vsghostrider4vb2.jpg

Slaanesh
it won't be a draw..GR would nuke him if he get near..

ThunderGodEneru
Pft.

Even with the Penance Stare, Wolverine would just deflect it back with his claws. estahuh

Final Blaxican
Deflect? Neg. He'll cut right through it.

Slaanesh
Pft.

GR would burn him with the hellfire until nothing is left but his adamantium skeleton..then hang him in science lab..

Luminatus
*in the future*
Professor: As far as we are are, this adamantium skeletin is all that remains of a male humanoid known as a mutant. We have determined that it belonged to the mutant named Logan AKA Wolverine. As Wolverine he fought several beings he should not have and was overrated by many homo retarded people across the defunct form of communication known as the internet. We have determined that this was due to people on the "internet" largely being composed of mammals with extremely limited brain capacity. Luckily for the progression of our race, their ability to reproduce was almost non-existent and they all died out leaving Wolverine nothing more than a fictional character with absurd powers.

Now all of youl get out your text books and read about real superheroes. Chapter 1: Jesus Christ.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Pft.

GR would burn him with the hellfire until nothing is left but his adamantium skeleton..then hang him in science lab..

... That actually wouldn't put Logan down. He'd reheal in a few minutes. no expression

Kazenji
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Pft.

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
... That actually wouldn't put Logan down. He'd reheal in a few minutes. no expression

Wolverines is still able to do that sort of feat blink

Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

How is it that what i said is a WTF ???

Blaze never had the penance Stare with the original Series I'm talking about the one from the 1970's here roll eyes (sarcastic)

Final Blaxican

I haven't been following Wolverine's progression for awhile now. Has he gotten any weaker since Civil War? Because Nitro or whatever his name is incinerated Logan so that he was just a skeleton but he rehealed in a few minutes and beat the hell out of him.

Kazenji
I haven't been following Wolverine's progression for awhile now. Has he gotten any weaker since Civil War? Because Nitro or whatever his name is incinerated Logan so that he was just a skeleton but he rehealed in a few minutes and beat the hell out of him.

Yes his healing factor has gotten weaker since Civil War its not as crazy as it was then.

Slaanesh

a few minutes is still count as a KO wink

Mindset
GR wins, Wolverine fanboys gtfo

Placidity
http://failblog.wordpress.com/files/2008/01/wolverine.gif

Leobama

redhotrash
Ghost Rider recycles a adamantium skeleton for a 25 cent refund at the grocery store.

Final Blaxican
Yes his healing factor has gotten weaker since Civil War its not as crazy as it was then.

Ah, didn't know that. GR wins that way for sure then, though he would have won anyway, there's no possible way for Logan to beat GR even if he was invincible imo... No realistic way anyway.

uh... no it doesn't.

You're not referring to me are you? because if you are, well... I'm gonna have to bring Akuma into this.

Wei Phoenix
Ah, didn't know that. GR wins that way for sure then, though he would have won anyway, there's no possible way for Logan to beat GR even if he was invincible imo... No realistic way anyway.

uh... no it doesn't.

You're not referring to me are you? because if you are, well... I'm gonna have to bring Akuma into this.

The art in your sig speaks to me. Where is it from? Is that a RL background?

jinzin

How is it that what i said is a WTF ???

Blaze never had the penance Stare with the original Series I'm talking about the one from the 1970's here roll eyes (sarcastic) Sorry I misread your post and thought you meant he was kicking Wolverine's ass without it in the old days.

Kazenji
Well the classic ghost Rider manage to beat the hulk.

StiltmanFTW
Well the classic ghost Rider manage to beat the hulk.

Ghost Rider #11. That was a cool feat.

Leobama
Well the classic ghost Rider manage to beat the hulk. Any scans?

EvilTyrant
I got a question here, someone help me out. I used to read the Ghostrider series with Dan Ketch, not sure if I remember this right, but does the hellfire actually burn like fire? I think it burns the soul or something, always wondered what effect it and the penance stare would have on Logan.

tsscls

Co-signed

EvilTyrant
Oh yeah, not sure if burning Wolverine would really put him down, he always says the healing factor kept him perked up no matter the damage. He ran into a burning building to save Elsie Dee, he was burned pretty bad, all hair gone and skin like Freddy, he healed to normal in 3 panels. Another story he's knocked into a vault of lava, only his skeleton crawls out.

stormultt
ghost rider wins, poor wolvie sad

stormultt
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Oh yeah, not sure if burning Wolverine would really put him down, he always says the healing factor kept him perked up no matter the damage. He ran into a burning building to save Elsie Dee, he was burned pretty bad, all hair gone and skin like Freddy, he healed to normal in 3 panels. Another story he's knocked into a vault of lava, only his skeleton crawls out.

It`ll burn his soul if he isnt pure but if he is...then no, but i doubt he is fully pure so...GR ftw!!!!!

Mindset

You're not referring to me are you? because if you are, well... I'm gonna have to bring Akuma into this. If I was talking to you wtf does Akuma have to do with anything?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Leobama
Any scans?

Ghost Rider #11

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4156/ghostriderv1011pharoocdvg1.th.jpg http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/646/ghostriderv1011pharoocdwe4.th.jpg http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/3056/ghostriderv1011pharoocdkc4.th.jpg http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9003/ghostriderv1011pharoocdnl1.th.jpg http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1310/ghostriderv1011pharoocdyp9.th.jpg http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9875/ghostriderv1011pharoocdik3.th.jpg

Final Blaxican
If I was talking to you wtf does Akuma have to do with anything?

Seriously? What the **** do you think?

Akuma has everything to do with everything.

Dur.

You know where it's from, hoe. 313

Here's the real picture. I edited it with Photoshop.

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/9548/gin4dg8.th.jpg

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ghost Rider #11

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4156/ghostriderv1011pharoocdvg1.th.jpg http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/646/ghostriderv1011pharoocdwe4.th.jpg http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/3056/ghostriderv1011pharoocdkc4.th.jpg http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9003/ghostriderv1011pharoocdnl1.th.jpg http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/1310/ghostriderv1011pharoocdyp9.th.jpg http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9875/ghostriderv1011pharoocdik3.th.jpg

Well, to be fair, Hulk was about to beat the shit out of him until the others showed up, then GR pulled the whole "power of friendship" thing. If they hadn't shown up Huc would have smashed him.

Leobama
Hellfire burns oxygen? I thought i burned the soul. And basically, this Ghost Rider wouldn't be able to use that attack on the Hulk now since is doesn't have to breath. And look closely. He's sweating! But it's all good.

jinzin
GR's hellfire can burn like normal fire AND burn the soul....

For all the good it does him against Wolverine. erm

As for some of you others. stfu. As if you would NEED to be a "Wolverine fanboy" to think that he has a chance at winning here.

What are youbasing that off of? The 2 or 3 times he's tapped into the Zarathos potential power he has? That's like assuming Thor's going to go warrior madness on everyone he fights, or Wolverine berserker rage...

If Wolverine cuts into any hellfire flame? BACKLASH, end of fight, it's a tie.

Wolverine and GR have already had several confrontations and the only one that didn't even in a tie was when GR was boosted by Brood enhancements of his abilities. Doesn't help that Wolverine knocked Vengeance around in h2h.

Friggin arrogant, ignorant people.

Leobama
L O L ! ! ! ! !

Eternal Idol

As for some of you others. stfu. As if you would NEED to be a "Wolverine fanboy" to think that he has a chance at winning here.

What are youbasing that off of? The 2 or 3 times he's tapped into the Zarathos potential power he has? That's like assuming Thor's going to go warrior madness on everyone he fights, or Wolverine berserker rage...

Wolverine and GR have already had several confrontations and the only one that didn't even in a tie was when GR was boosted by Brood enhancements of his abilities. Doesn't help that Wolverine knocked Vengeance around in h2h.

QFTMFT!!! mad

I owed you one. thumb up

StiltmanFTW

Thing is that current GR is much more powerful, capable of an instant recovery.

StiltmanFTW
Well, to be fair, Hulk was about to beat the shit out of him until the others showed up, then GR pulled the whole "power of friendship" thing. If they hadn't shown up Huc would have smashed him.

To be entirely fair, Inferno pissed Hulk off before that.

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/9058/ghostriderv1011pharoocdhv1.th.jpg http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5430/ghostriderv1011pharoocdve7.th.jpg

Mindset

Friggin arrogant, ignorant people. fanboy eek!

AlmightyKfish
The adamantium vs Hellfire thing is pretty irelevant.

Different Ghost Rider, with a different power source.

Even if it did, GR doesn't need it. A pure physical slugfest between these two it would last for days, but in the end GR would outlast Logan. Although it would take a while.

Mindset
Or GR could just shoot hellfire at Logan and the feedback would only affect him.

snoopdogg
Tie or edge to Logan.

Mindset
How would Logan have the edge?

There is no way he could....

I'm Bran
Originally posted by I'm Bran
GR shoots hellfire at him, and the feedback KO's Wolverine...

Or GR could just shoot hellfire at Logan and the feedback would only affect him.

Wei Phoenix

You know where it's from, hoe. 313

Hoe? You know what?

http://image.hazardstrip.com/ico/sprays/ruckuscopy.jpg

snoopdogg
How would Logan have the edge?

There is no way he could.... His claws have a edge.

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
His claws have a edge. Oh, it's a joke.

snoopdogg
Oh, it's a joke. What?

I'm Bran
How can his claws have the edge when the best they can do is get both KO'ed, and the worst they can do is get Wolverine KO'ed... is what he's saying.

So he thought it was a joke when you said that.

snoopdogg

So he thought it was a joke when you said that. I see. Either way it's not a very funny joke. wink

Wei Phoenix
How can his claws have the edge when the best they can do is get both KO'ed, and the worst they can do is get Wolverine KO'ed... is what he's saying.

So he thought it was a joke when you said that.

Don't know much about GR. How would both of them get KO'd?

AlmightyKfish
It's in reference to a fight with Danny Ketch GR in the 90's where for some reason Wolverine's adamantium reacted with Danny's hellfire and Ko'd them both.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Don't know much about GR. How would both of them get KO'd? Adamantium and hellfire create an explosion when both come into contact.

In essence, it's a retarded plot device that someone introduced to have Wolverine being able to KO GR.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
It's in reference to a fight with Danny Ketch GR in the 90's where for some reason Wolverine's adamantium reacted with Danny's hellfire and Ko'd them both. Originally posted by I'm Bran
Adamantium and hellfire create an explosion when both come into contact.

In essence, it's a retarded plot device that someone introduced to have Wolverine being able to KO GR.

Wait so adamantium can now affect hellfire and stuff? Thats funny.

Slaanesh
everything about wolverine is funny..

I'm Bran
Wait so adamantium can now affect hellfire and stuff? Thats funny. Originally posted by Slaanesh
everything about wolverine is funny..

Kazenji

Pffffft........His pals did'nt do shit to the Hulk just rode around him trying to make him dizzy which did nothing to the Hulk.

jinzin
Thing is that current GR is much more powerful, capable of an instant recovery. He had the same recuperative abilities then too. He could reform from a pile of bones and ash within seconds. Still, the feedback left him unconscious for hours. Likewise, Wolverine's healing factor is lightyears ahead of when they fought.

Look, I still think GR would/could take the majority here, but it's just stupid to not only attack Wolverine fans before they've even made a presence in this thread, or to suggest that only a fanboy would support Wolverine here when consistent evidence says otherwise.

jinzin
Wait so adamantium can now affect hellfire and stuff? Thats funny. mer... kinda. The concensus is that the sheer density of Adamantium causes akward effects on incaporial things.

He's also effected ghosts/spirits and incapacitated shadowcat by cutting through her. His Adamantium skeleton is also a bit of a deturrent for demon possession.

Phantom Zone
meh.

StiltmanFTW
He had the same recuperative abilities then too. He could reform from a pile of bones and ash within seconds. Still, the feedback left him unconscious for hours. Likewise, Wolverine's healing factor is lightyears ahead of when they fought.

Wolverine never fought Johnny Blaze though.

Look, I still think GR would/could take the majority here, but it's just stupid to not only attack Wolverine fans before they've even made a presence in this thread, or to suggest that only a fanboy would support Wolverine here when consistent evidence says otherwise.

Agreed.

Kazenji
Wolverine never fought Johnny Blaze though.

Indeed, It was Danny Ketch.

Mindset
Ok, jinzin.

GR wins 10/10 though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.