A POTC holiday?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potcfan2003
Okay, so on May 25, it's going to be exactly 1 year since AWE came out, and I decided to watch AWE at 9:08 sharp in teh morning on tht day, 9:08 symbolizing the nine pieces of eight. i kno its weird, but i was thinking tht it'd be cool if a bunch of obsessed fans all watched it at the same time on the same day... so do u guys wanna watch it at 9:08 too?

pirate179
IM GAME!!! lol i will be doing the same thing!

savvysparrowluv
Didn't it come out May 24th? O.O

pirate179
i thought it was the 25th but i could be wrong.....

potcfan2003
im pretty sure it was the 25th... bc i remember counting down the days on my calendar...

pirate179
well ill just watch it both days lol smile

savvysparrowluv
It was supposed to come out on the 25th, but then they released it on the 24th at 8pm, remember? I only remember because I was flying to africa on the 25th and was upset I wouldn't be able to see it the first day out until they pushed the release date forward...

sailorleo
yeah they did that in alaska too. but the official date was May 25th....

Tramps Lady
aussie date was 24thsmile

IheartPocky
Heck no! I'm not getting up at 9:08 in the morning. Ugh. How about at night? haha But then I probably wouldn't watch it anyway! I have to be in the mood, ya know ? happy To quote Jack "I'm not sure as I'm in the mood." teehee!

That would be cool though for everyone to watch it at once. Everyone should watch it and discuss it on here at the same time! hehe (Excluding myself of course.. *Isn't a team player* stick out tongue )

savvysparrowluv
Gah, that'd be soo cool to discuss it together! I did that with a friend once, we watched a TV show at the same time even though we were across the world from eachother, it was so neat!!

texgodiva2s
I'm willing to sign the Articles==9:08 it is and I fully intend to play the drinking game with my cereal and cats--they really don't care for rum so very much, however, they are gluttons for cream.....there's nothing like a cat rum face (think Jack discovering Cotton's lack)--oh for heaven's sake, I was on my way to my comfy bed and Jack pillow and now look what you've done!! I shall dress for the occasion, don't know exactly which charming way I shall go--and when my neighbors pop over for Sunday morning fun club--boy will they be surprized! Do I need to concern myself about 9:08 Central, Mountain, Eastern? Daylight Savings? laughing laughing big grin big grin Happy Dance pirate thumb up thumb up

potcfan2003
yay!! i can hardly wait!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.