Iron spidey vs Iron man (no computer or sonics)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
To make this fight a little more fair Iron man has no computer or sonics, Pete has his iron spidey costume...who wins?

Priest
Captain America roughed up Iron Spiderman erm

Zeitgeist
Ironman has no computer... so he's wearing oh-so-many pounds of useless metal?

steverules
Originally posted by Priest
Captain America roughed up Iron Spiderman erm

That was aloada PIS

Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Ironman has no computer... so he's wearing oh-so-many pounds of useless metal?

In the movie Iron man's first iron suit was not computer operated and he did quite well...so no it's not useless metal it still has power and can still pack quite a punch and can fly and so on

DigiMark007
Are we really using movie examples already? Come on guys, we're better than that.

stick out tongue

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by steverules
In the movie Iron man's first iron suit was not computer operated and he did quite well...so no it's not useless metal it still has power and can still pack quite a punch and can fly and so on You mean the one he broke out of the base with...?

If so, this isn't a fight, Iron Spidey trashes him.

Also, you would have to specify the movie suit... if Ironman's current comic costume was deprived of the computer, he would collapse pretty fast from lack of oxygen, and wouldn't have any weapons on him that he was capable of wielding.

Priest
That was aloada PIS

Was is PIS when IronMan had Pete running (wearing the Iron armor) for his life when he decided to switch sides during CW?

Soljer
That was aloada PIS

Every time Cap and Spidey have met in canon, Cap's proven himself at least a match for Parker.

Whether you like it or not, Marvel has most assuredly shown as much.

Marvelknight
I think SM could take this. But IM's suit is still powerful even without the computer/sonics.

Galan007
What's meant by "no computer?"

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
Every time Cap and Spidey have met in canon, Cap's proven himself at least a match for Parker.

Head-to-head, sure. No argument. Cap's jobber aura knows few equals. But Pete's feats are >>>> Cap's, regardless of head-to-head showings. Spidey fans rightly consider him > Cap, but not because of their fights. But that isn't the only gauge we have, since we could use that same logic to have Spidey be > Firelord (or something similarly silly).

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Head-to-head, sure. No argument. Cap's jobber aura knows few equals. But Pete's feats are >>>> Cap's, regardless of head-to-head showings. Spidey fans rightly consider him > Cap, but not because of their fights. But that isn't the only gauge we have, since we could use that same logic to have Spidey be > Firelord (or something similarly silly).

But Parker and Firelord have met a single time in combat.

Spidey and Cap have met multiple; and it's been clear that in true-blue melee, Cap can, at the very least, hang.

Even though I'm a fan of Steve, I wouldn't even begin to say that Captain America'd take a majority against Parker. I'm just maintaining that Spidey wouldn't be stomping the good Captain.

DigiMark007
But Parker and Firelord have met a single time in combat.

Spidey and Cap have met multiple; and it's been clear that in true-blue melee, Cap can, at the very least, hang.

Even though I'm a fan of Steve, I wouldn't even begin to say that Captain America'd take a majority against Parker. I'm just maintaining that Spidey wouldn't be stomping the good Captain.

And like I said, conceded. The fights have to fit the characters and story, and they can't have Cap getting trounced by Pete. However, I also think it's not only reasonable but self-evident that Spidey is in fact > Cap based on the totality of his feats, probably a third of which (possibly more) that trump anything Cap's ever done even on his best days.

Thor is something like 3-0 against Surfer but people have no problem saying Surfer > Thor. Same idea. They'll always be written close in a comic but Surfer's feats outstrip Thor's, and he should win due to his speed.

And if we're being technical here, most of their fights end in stalemates, and the sickeningly oft-cited CW fight (also a stalemate) Pete was clearly not going balls to the wall. He was intimidated by Cap's very being.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Priest
Was is PIS when IronMan had Pete running (wearing the Iron armor) for his life when he decided to switch sides during CW?

No tracking systems etc.

python99
I am sure without the computer Tony as a human would have a hard time moving aroung in that heavy ass suit. The computer helps his mobility, in that case Iron Man gets stomped

Symmetric Chaos

Why does this logic not apply to Hulk and Thor?

Inquiring assholes want to know.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Strength-wise, sure. Otherwise...........TASTE THE FURY OF A GOD, INTERLOPER!! durthor

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

It absolutely applies.

Since Thor is quite likely to be a moron, drop Mjolnir, and go hand to hand with the Hulk, the Hulk is quite likely to smear him. smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.