Movie Batman vs Movie Iron Man Mark I

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superchron
Bats from Batman Begins, Iron Man in his first armor in the movie.

Fight takes place in the caves Stark was held in

Entity
Bruce. Tony's first armor wasn't really shit to be honest. I think the shock of it saved him more so than the armor itself.

Bruce wouldn't be so slow to react to it. He'd probably put a batarang in one of the flame thrower gas lines or something.

Darth Martin
Umm Tony's first armour had machine guns and flamethrowers along with rocket launchers. It wasn't that manuverable though. Guess it depends on the setting. Batman doesn't have all that great weapons in Batman Begins.

Mindset
Batman loses.

Soljer
I don't see Batman managing here.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by superchron
Bats from Batman Begins, Iron Man in his first armor in the movie.

Fight takes place in the caves Stark was held in

Tony's first armor was decent, however Bale may be a little fast for Tony to shoot anything at him. Bale's batsuit is also flame-retardant and bulletproof so unless Tony can shoot Bale without Bale knowing it, I'd say Bale Batman 8/10

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Tony's first armor was decent, however Bale may be a little fast for Tony to shoot anything at him. Bale's batsuit is also flame-retardant and bulletproof so unless Tony can shoot Bale without Bale knowing it, I'd say Bale Batman 8/10

Couple things.

Bruce is not too fast for him to shoot.

Mark 1 could shoot rpgs.

Batman didn't have anything that can hurt Tony.

Batman's suit is not entirely bullet or fire proof.

superchron
Originally posted by Mindset
Couple things.

Bruce is not too fast for him to shoot.

Mark 1 could shoot rpgs.

Batman didn't have anything that can hurt Tony.

Batman's suit is not entirely bullet or fire proof.

What about those mines that he used to play holes in Asylum walls

Hannibal-Lector
i think tony could just flail his flame throwers arround while slowly walking towards the area batman is hidden in which soon he would be eliminated...

Darth Martin
Tony flys up 20 feet and bombs the **** out of Wayne. Give Batman the Tumbler and it gets interesting.

Scoobless
Meh, Original armour had crappy range of sight. Bats could easily stay out of Tony's aim and slap one of those mini mine bombs onto his flamethrowers fuel supply.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.