WWH w/PG vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
Can the WWH pull out the upset.

CaptainStoic
Not would he only pull it off, he'd peel the Silver off of Norrin.

Mindset
WWH is too strong for anyone already, no need for the power gem. He'd probably just crush it into dust anyway.

guy222
wwh

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins this all friggin day.

janus77
SS, WWH is far stronger than Surfer already but... it's not because of strength that WWH loses to Surfer, and the PG won't address the critical factors.

Surfer can, and frequently does, drain gamma from Hulk. now he may not be able to drain it all (infinite after all) but it'll be enough to bring Hulk down to manageable levels, imo.

furthermore, Surfer could alter Hulk's genetic makeup to prevent Hulk from accessing that other-dimensional energy, just 'cure' him of his problems.

Surfer is also far too fast, far too quick in reaction time and with his abilities at phasing and intangibility... I can't see WWH even touching a pissed off out for the kill Surfer.

it's not like The Flash or Superman or something, where one WWH punch will be sufficient to stop the opponent (and in Flash's case one punch and Flash is dead), Surfer can take whacks from Galactus, T&A and others... he's just as durable and just as powerful as Hulk, if not given to the phenomenal dynamic range that WWH can access.

anyway, best I'd give is a draw, though I think Surfer could kill WWH.

the PG just isn't a significant factor, imo.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by janus77
SS, WWH is far stronger than Surfer already but... it's not because of strength that WWH loses to Surfer, and the PG won't address the critical factors.

Surfer can, and frequently does, drain gamma from Hulk. now he may not be able to drain it all (infinite after all) but it'll be enough to bring Hulk down to manageable levels, imo.

furthermore, Surfer could alter Hulk's genetic makeup to prevent Hulk from accessing that other-dimensional energy, just 'cure' him of his problems.

Surfer is also far too fast, far too quick in reaction time and with his abilities at phasing and intangibility... I can't see WWH even touching a pissed off out for the kill Surfer.

it's not like The Flash or Superman or something, where one WWH punch will be sufficient to stop the opponent (and in Flash's case one punch and Flash is dead), Surfer can take whacks from Galactus, T&A and others... he's just as durable and just as powerful as Hulk, if not given to the phenomenal dynamic range that WWH can access.

yes

Estacado
SS easily.

iceman24567

the PG just isn't a significant factor, imo. First time i want to give you an applaud after reading one of your posts beautiful i agree Surfer is too much for any Hulk i suppose.

basilisk

Well summed up. I'd forgotten all about the phasing/intangibility to add to the flight, energy & matter manipulation, etc. Hulk wouldn't lay a finger on him most likely.

llagrok
Huc's energy output and strength won't do much against the Surfer.

Ouallada

Agreed with everything, except for taking shots from G/T&A. G has one-shotted Surfer numerous times, and Aegis broke him with a couple of shots, literally. Doesn't matter though, his durability is still comparable to WWH's, even with the PG.

Soljer
Surfer wins. The power gem doesn't do anything special for the Hulk.

Lord Feron
Surfer wins due to versitility. And reasons stated above by janus.

Galan007
Personally, I don't see Hulk having any more control over the PG then Champion did. ermm

Surfer ftw.

Nihilist
surfer

golem370
WWH is not like Savage Hulk or Mindless Hulk he is smarter

Marvelknight
Hulk's strength is already limitless w/o PG. So he is not really getting anything new. SS could drain the gamma radiation from hulk and increase his own strength beyond class 100. What is Hulk going to do him? SS's durability is higher than the Hulk's. His cosmic energy blasts could destroy planets. Plus he is way too fast. SS 9/10.

BruceSkywalker
No need for WWH to have the power gem, he wins this hands down.

Galan007
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Hulk's strength is already limitless w/o PG. True, but without the PG, Hulk still needs to get angry in order to tap said strength. However, even with limited understanding of the PG , he'd gain infinite strength, without having to get angry to tap it. That's the difference.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

laughing hysterical lol1

Doc. Savage
Originally posted by Mindset
WWH is too strong for anyone already, no need for the power gem. He'd probably just crush it into dust anyway. Your joking? No one that be that stupid.

Doc. Savage
No need for WWH to have the power gem, he wins this hands down. laughing

lol @ fanboyism.

There are a number of ways he can win, absorb his energy, blast him till there was nothing left.

So many unsaid.

Doc. Savage

the PG just isn't a significant factor, imo. One punch kill Flash?

I doubt that but OK...

One punch beat Superman??

Endrict Nuul

laughing

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
laughing

Nice sig. I can't wait to see that movie smokin'

llagrok
How would Hulk carry the Gem, do you think he would hold it or eat it?

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
How would Hulk carry the Gem, do you think he would hold it or eat it? Plug it. ermmnone

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
Plug it. ermmnone

I figured he'd crush it into powder and snort it.

Do a few lines of power gem, and see how you feel.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
I figured he'd crush it into powder and snort it.

Do a few lines of power gem, and see how you feel. After he plugs it?

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
After he plugs it?

How do you think he was gonna crush it?

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
How do you think he was gonna crush it? none

none

droolio

llagrok
sick

no expression

313wank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.