Hank Henshaw vs Superman-Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I love DC
Pick a winner.

Mindset
I refuse.

Priest
Prime

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Prime Agreed.

iceman24567
It would be kinda like the Yat vs Prime fight except Hank would fair a little better.

Soljer
Originally posted by iceman24567
It would be kinda like the Yat vs Prime fight except Hank would fair a little better.

Nah.

He wouldn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Nah.

He wouldn't. You are correct sir. Hank would get wrecked.

Endrict Nuul
Hank loses badly.

Superherovandal
I don't think there are many characters that aren't Odin and above that could do much to Superman Prime.

Endless Mike
Superman-Prime

Dark-Jaxx
SC SMP wins.

CD SMP solos the GL Corps, Sinestro Corps, JLA, and Dr. Phil.

Avlon
Prime seemed to look upon Hank as a mentor.
"Mr Henshaw"

I do see this going the way of the ION/PRIME fight with Hank doing better than Ion though.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Avlon
"Mr Henshaw"

I do see this going the way of the ION/PRIME fight with Hank doing better than Ion though. 1. Yeah, I noticed that, he at least had some respect for him I suppose.

2. Yeah, especially since Hank doesn't have an easily exploited weakness like Ion.

quanchi112
"Mr Henshaw"

I do see this going the way of the ION/PRIME fight with Hank doing better than Ion though. So because he used mr you get that he was some kind of mentor to him for the brief time they shared together.

Ion performed better imo as he traded blows and I think Henshaw would go down very quickly.

Mindset
There is nothing Henshaw could even do to him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
There is nothing Henshaw could even do to him. Exactly. This is spite plain and simple. Henshaw should have remained a teacher. wink

Dark-Jaxx
One thing I never got...Why is SMP considered the emo one, when Hank literally wants to die?

Soljer
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
One thing I never got...Why is SMP considered the emo one, when Hank literally wants to die?

Because of the reasoning.

Look at why Hank wants his life to end, and then examine why Superman Prime has destroyed countless worlds.

Soljer
Originally posted by quanchi112
Exactly. This is spite plain and simple. Henshaw should have remained a teacher. wink

Those who cannot do....

Dark-Jaxx
Because of the reasoning.

Look at why Hank wants his life to end, and then examine why Superman Prime has destroyed countless worlds. SMP is pissed and angry because his universe was destroyed, right when things were getting good. He spent a while in a padadise dimension watching clips of his life, pissing him off more. He accidently killed some peoples, and was sent for three years I think under a red sun with Flash, til he broke out, then spent another year under another red sun, in a small green box.

Yeah, I can kinda understand why he turned out the way he is.

iceman24567
So because he used mr you get that he was some kind of mentor to him for the brief time they shared together.

Ion performed better imo as he traded blows and I think Henshaw would go down very quickly. Ion fought 1 kryptonian Hank fought 3 and he still looked like he could regenerate i think Henshaw > Yat i don't know why you guys thinks Yat at the time was more powerful then the guy that dropped Clark in 3 panels? laughing

llagrok
Because Yat is Clark's physical equal at worst, in addition to the Ion power?

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
Because Yat is Clark's physical equal at worst, in addition to the Ion power?

I wouldn't make such a jump too quickly.

While it's true that Superman's claimed Daxamites are more powerful than he on a few occasions, this would undoubtedly be, at least partially, due to Clark learning to hold back his entire life.

Even taking that much for granted, Clark has still been soaking up the solar rays for thirty years, while Yat just saw his first sunrise.

llagrok
I wouldn't make such a jump too quickly.

While it's true that Superman's claimed Daxamites are more powerful than he on a few occasions, this would undoubtedly be, at least partially, due to Clark learning to hold back his entire life.

Even taking that much for granted, Clark has still been soaking up the solar rays for thirty years, while Yat just saw his first sunrise.

Maybe not Clark, but would you agree if I said Kryptonians?

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Ion fought 1 kryptonian Hank fought 3 and he still looked like he could regenerate i think Henshaw > Yat i don't know why you guys thinks Yat at the time was more powerful then the guy that dropped Clark in 3 panels? laughing Prime is more powerful than 3kryptonians. He is basically a precrisis knian.

A guardian killed himself to take out Prime which didnt even work. Prime turned on both the sinestro corps and the green lantern corps and was tearing people apart. Prime>>Henshaw. There is no question.

Avlon
So because he used mr you get that he was some kind of mentor to him for the brief time they shared together.

Yep. I haven't seen Prime react that way towards anyone else. Not even the E2 superman (who he killed.)

Ion performed better imo as he traded blows and I think Henshaw would go down very quickly.

As proven, what you THINK is usually wrong anyway. Yat still hasn't been proven, although theoretically he should be more powerful than Hank.

Hank still has feats above him though at this time.

llagrok
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the average Daxamite slightly "better" than Kryptonians?

Avlon
I know it was that way in the PC days. All I've seen post crisis is that they are equal to kryptonians.

That lead weakness of theirs really sucks though.

Soljer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the average Daxamite slightly "better" than Kryptonians?

In general, all other things equal, yes.

quanchi112
Yep. I haven't seen Prime react that way towards anyone else. Not even the E2 superman (who he killed.)

As proven, what you THINK is usually wrong anyway. Yat still hasn't been proven, although theoretically he should be more powerful than Hank.

Hank still has feats above him though at this time. Ok so again the only thing you based this conclusion on is he used the word mr once or so.

Yat still even before his upgrade as Ion took two blasts from the Am. He intended to kill him wit the second blast. The Am is the guy Mr Henshaw came to to kill him. wink

llagrok
Alrighty, thanks Sol/Avlon.

Avlon
Ok so again the only thing you based this conclusion on is he used the word mr once or so.

Yup. Have you seen SBP talk like that about anyone else? He seemed to have a respect for Henshaw that he had for nobody else.

Yat still even before his upgrade as Ion took two blasts from the Am. He intended to kill him wit the second blast. The Am is the guy Mr Henshaw came to to kill him. wink

Parallax intended to kill Henshaw too...and he put up a decent battle against him. He took a guardians bloodlusted blast just as well.

Featwise, Hank still has it over ION, unless you count having a lead weakness and losing horribly to SBP great feats.

jadervason
Henshaw has proven himself the anti-Superman. however, Superman Prime has proven himself the Super-Superman.

As far as Henshaw being emo, well.

He doesn't give a rat's ass what you think. Man wants to die. It's not a show. His philosophy is "Without life there would be no fear, avarice, or hate." Also, "The only order there can be is a universe devoid of even a void."

He is the god that emo people pray to. Which is why SMP looks up to him. "Mr. Henshaw." It's like Belenko saying america had found the "true communism," except Henshaw has found the "true hatred of life."

Saddest thing is he kills people out of....compassion of all things. "I ended that cycle of betrayal for so many when I destroyed coast city."

Now down to the fight. Henshaw without rings vs Superman Prime....first of all he wouldn't be the ****ING FOOL that Yat was and fistfight Prime, he has consistently shown that he will not engage in a fistfight with someone he can't kayo easily. He would fight with ranged attacks...

Their ranged attack abilities are about equal. Their durability is about equal. But Superman prime is faster and would eventually catch henshaw for naptime. Unless Henshaw has rings, in which case he would be able to outrun prime while they exchange heat vision/nuke cannon blasts until his rings ran out of juice. As far as we know, Henshaw might be able to refuel his rings on the fly.

Avlon
Originally posted by jadervason
Henshaw has proven himself the anti-Superman. however, Superman Prime has proven himself the Super-Superman.

As far as Henshaw being emo, well.

He doesn't give a rat's ass what you think. Man wants to die. It's not a show. His philosophy is "Without life there would be no fear, avarice, or hate." Also, "The only order there can be is a universe devoid of even a void."

He is the god that emo people pray to. Which is why SMP looks up to him. "Mr. Henshaw." It's like Belenko saying america had found the "true communism," except Henshaw has found the "true hatred of life."

Saddest thing is he kills people out of....compassion of all things. "I ended that cycle of betrayal for so many when I destroyed coast city."

Now down to the fight. Henshaw without rings vs Superman Prime....first of all he wouldn't be the ****ING FOOL that Yat was and fistfight Prime, he has consistently shown that he will not engage in a fistfight with someone he can't kayo easily. He would fight with ranged attacks...

Their ranged attack abilities are about equal. Their durability is about equal. But Superman prime is faster and would eventually catch henshaw for naptime. Unless Henshaw has rings, in which case he would be able to outrun prime while they exchange heat vision/nuke cannon blasts until his rings ran out of juice. As far as we know, Henshaw might be able to refuel his rings on the fly.

thumb up

quanchi112
Yup. Have you seen SBP talk like that about anyone else? He seemed to have a respect for Henshaw that he had for nobody else.

Parallax intended to kill Henshaw too...and he put up a decent battle against him. He took a guardians bloodlusted blast just as well.

Featwise, Hank still has it over ION, unless you count having a lead weakness and losing horribly to SBP great feats. Just because I call someone Mr doesnt mean I respect them. he could have just said that which is what I believe happened. Plus if you know Prime he doesnt respect many if anyone other than himself.

Just because its hard to destroy henshaw completely doesnt mean he doesnt lose. You dont have to kill your opponent to defeat him.

Ion is new so of course he has more feats but I think with what I saw Ion survive as just plain Sodam that he could give Prime a better fight than Henshaw.

Avlon
Just because I call someone Mr doesnt mean I respect them. he could have just said that which is what I believe happened. Plus if you know Prime he doesnt respect many if anyone other than himself.

Just because its hard to destroy henshaw completely doesnt mean he doesnt lose. You dont have to kill your opponent to defeat him.

Ion is new so of course he has more feats but I think with what I saw Ion survive as just plain Sodam that he could give Prime a better fight than Henshaw.

What the hell are you talking about?

jadervason
Just because I call someone Mr doesnt mean I respect them. he could have just said that which is what I believe happened. Plus if you know Prime he doesnt respect many if anyone other than himself.

Homey, he pissed on the flash's grave. He doesn't respect anyone. That's the point. He called him, not Hank...not Henshaw....but Mr. Henshaw.

Henshaw loses all the time. He's a villian.

Ion showed exactly how uber he was by wielding...what, equivalent to a guardian's power...and FISTFIGHTING with it.

quanchi112
What the hell are you talking about? This doesnt surprise me at all.

quanchi112
Homey, he pissed on the flash's grave. He doesn't respect anyone. That's the point. He called him, not Hank...not Henshaw....but Mr. Henshaw.

Henshaw loses all the time. He's a villian.

Ion showed exactly how uber he was by wielding...what, equivalent to a guardian's power...and FISTFIGHTING with it. He hates flashes. Everyone knows this.

Who cares if he called him Mr Henshaw it proves nothing and if thats the only piece of evidence was has in saying he respects Henshaw then I feel its safe to say it would be thrown out in court.

Avlon
This doesnt surprise me at all.

Because your debating skills are atrocious. LOL @ you nitpicking nonsense.

back on topic...henshaw should fare as well as ion at the least.

quanchi112
Because your debating skills are atrocious. LOL @ you nitpicking nonsense. I think the same way of your skills. And your biased towards Henshaw to boot. But if you cant respond to my points thats fine.

Avlon
I think the same way of your skills. And your biased towards Henshaw to boot. But if you cant respond to my points thats fine.

The fact that i've owned you many times over is what separates us aside from opinion. smile

That and you beiing banned since you are famously illogical.

quanchi112
The fact that i've owned you many times over is what separates us aside from opinion. smile

That and you beiing banned since you are famously illogical. You are free to think whatever you want to think, the fact that you always resort to attacking me knows that you cant keep yourself together or composed. You constantly bash left and right. I was banned once, and this has what to do with this here post mr avlon.

Again you always dodge questions in all of our debates as you are clearly biased towards knians and Henshaw. It is fine though but I do recommend you stick to debating and quit getting personal as it makes you look bad.

Avlon
You are free to think whatever you want to think, the fact that you always resort to attacking me knows that you cant keep yourself together or composed. You constantly bash left and right. I was banned once, and this has what to do with this here post mr avlon.

Again you always dodge questions in all of our debates as you are clearly biased towards knians and Henshaw. It is fine though but I do recommend you stick to debating and quit getting personal as it makes you look bad.

I rarely bash you. LOL..in fact, I've even stood up for you once or twice. You're the one who even brought up the whole "I don't respect your opinion" thing since I usually am on the right side of things in comparison to you.

I for one, don't have a sig saying any characters I like are "god" for one.

Second, if I do debate a character, there is a good reason for it. I've never had to resort to "because he has heart" or "they look alike" to present any case I've brought. You ignore real evidence and make stuff up...then cry wolf about how you've been wronged and get bashed.

You came in here and even though we agree on the outcome of the battle, STILL you NITPICKED and made a case out of nothing!

So who's getting personal? The Quanchster....and apparently he's been doing so for a while.

On topic, I stick by my original stance in this fight.

quanchi112
I rarely bash you. LOL..in fact, I've even stood up for you once or twice. You're the one who even brought up the whole "I don't respect your opinion" thing since I usually am on the right side of things in comparison to you.

I for one, don't have a sig saying any characters I like are "god" for one.

Second, if I do debate a character, there is a good reason for it. I've never had to resort to "because he has heart" or "they look alike" to present any case I've brought. You ignore real evidence and make stuff up...then cry wolf about how you've been wronged and get bashed.

You came in here and even though we agree on the outcome of the battle, STILL you NITPICKED and made a case out of nothing!

So who's getting personal? The Quanchster....and apparently he's been doing so for a while.

On topic, I stick by my original stance in this fight. You say you stick up for me but I told you I didnt respect your opinion after your response started off with we are all laughing at you. Thats personal. But its fine as it rolls off and doesnt bother me. You also bring up me being temp banned which is another insult whereas that has nothing to do with the debate.

You dodge questions and continually dance around my questions while I always respond to and answer every single one. You also sometimes tend to stick up for Henshaw and Superman a little too much imo. Which that is fine but your clearly a little biased imo. Thats fine as we all have biases towards certain characters but I think it blinds you sometimes.

As for the sig, it was originally made for bran. I asked the person who made it if I could have it. This is slightly different of course but its a joke and was created for someone else.

Again mr avlon I only get personal when someone mocks me first and never more so than what was done to me. At least we agree that Prime wrecks his mr henshaw here. smile

llagrok
But we are all laughing at you.

Avlon
You say you stick up for me but I told you I didnt respect your opinion after your response started off with we are all laughing at you. Thats personal. But its fine as it rolls off and doesnt bother me. You also bring up me being temp banned which is another insult whereas that has nothing to do with the debate.

You dodge questions and continually dance around my questions while I always respond to and answer every single one. You also sometimes tend to stick up for Henshaw and Superman a little too much imo. Which that is fine but your clearly a little biased imo. Thats fine as we all have biases towards certain characters but I think it blinds you sometimes.

As for the sig, it was originally made for bran. I asked the person who made it if I could have it. This is slightly different of course but its a joke and was created for someone else.

Again mr avlon I only get personal when someone mocks me first and never more so than what was done to me. At least we agree that Prime wrecks his mr henshaw here. smile

Sounds personal. Most of this stuff has already been addressed before. Stick to the topic.

Prime wins. Henshaw gives him hell though. smile

quanchi112
But we are all laughing at you. You are free to do so. Everyone hardly. I have more than a few haters in here though and I fully realize this. It took me though to clue you in to who fangirl was. smile

quanchi112
Sounds personal. Most of this stuff has already been addressed before. Stick to the topic.

Prime wins. Henshaw gives him hell though. smile I responded to your post. Most of your post had little to do with the actual thread mr avlon.

Prime wins as I agree but I think he wrecks him worse than Ion by far. smile

llagrok
Congratulations, you spend more time on KMC than me and you know Nvr better.

quanchi112
Congratulations, you spend more time on KMC than me and you know Nvr better. No I am just quick and know a former poster when i see one especially nver.

I dont know if I am on here more but do know I post more frequently than you.

Avlon
I responded to your post. Most of your post had little to do with the actual thread mr avlon.

Prime wins as I agree but I think he wrecks him worse than Ion by far. smile

Simply present proof then. You claim you always answer with proof, so please do so. I, and I am sure others will be waiting for this.

iceman24567
Prime is more powerful than 3kryptonians. He is basically a precrisis knian.

A guardian killed himself to take out Prime which didnt even work. Prime turned on both the sinestro corps and the green lantern corps and was tearing people apart. Prime>>Henshaw. There is no question. Whats your point? I said hank would fair better than Yat did against Prime i know Prime would beat the snot out of Henshaw but he would put up a better fight than Yat did. How can you not understand what i typed it was so simple. laughing

TricksterPriest
The retcon punch IMO, is Henshaw's bane. Prime can't really kill him, but he can rip apart pretty much anything Henshaw does.

And btw, Prime even talked shit to the Anti-Monitor himself.

jadervason
Like I said. Their ability to hurt each other at a distance is about the same (nil), unless Mr. Henshaw can outrun him indefinitely...it'll be sleepy time.

However one thought lingers in my mind. If ANYONE can find something superman prime is weak to and hit him with it, it's Henshaw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The retcon punch IMO, is Henshaw's bane. Prime can't really kill him, but he can rip apart pretty much anything Henshaw does.

And btw, Prime even talked shit to the Anti-Monitor himself. So can Thor? Remember you dont have to kill Henshaw in order to win here.

quanchi112
Simply present proof then. You claim you always answer with proof, so please do so. I, and I am sure others will be waiting for this. Ion did better against Prime then three knians,Alan Scott, and loads of earth superheroes all engaging him at every turn.

Henshaw was easily cast aside by what it looked like 3 knians.

Again Prime was fighting more than Henshaw in a weakened state.

He also took on Oion one on one which lasted a little bit of time and more than any other hero has lasted one on one with a fully powered Prime. wink

Besides we both agreed Prime wrecks mr henshaw.

jadervason
Didn't those same 3 knians cast SMP to the side as well?

quanchi112
Didn't those same 3 knians cast SMP to the side as well? The engaged him after he was taking on a crapload of heroes beforehand and when he wasnt at full power.

When he was at full power he rose up and then destroyed Ion. Then he turned on the sinestro corps and was killing and fighting both sides and was doing well. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.