Galactus,Anti Monitor,Gog from JSA,Nabu vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I love DC
Pick a winner.

Erik-Lensherr
Which Anti-Monitor ? Which Spectre ?

Bentley
Which Galactus? Which Nabu?

quanchi112
Team wins.

TricksterPriest
Spectre wins. AM is the only one who's actually faced him and lived to tell the tale, and even he couldn't take him down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Spectre wins. AM is the only one who's actually faced him and lived to tell the tale, and even he couldn't take him down. Am was standing while the Spectre was comatose. Seriously the Spectre has never defeated him and not only that but the entire universe was against the Am. Spectre gets wrecked.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Am was standing while the Spectre was comatose. Seriously the Spectre has never defeated him and not only that but the entire universe was against the Am. Spectre gets wrecked.

..............Just shut up. no expression Please, you're embarrassing yourself and the board with your ignorance. nono

quanchi112
..............Just shut up. no expression Please, you're embarrassing yourself and the board with your ignorance. nono Look if your going to respond to me dont insult and try to debate. You always say how you dont debate but try and prove me wrong at least. If that statement is so incorrect prove it otherwise dont respond at all.

Dark-Jaxx
Spectre had the power of many powerful magicians when he fought AM.

The team takes him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Spectre had the power of many powerful magicians when he fought AM.

The team takes him. Exactly. Most dont know about this or conveniently leave this out. The Spectre still couldnt take him down.

Spectre gets raped here.

TricksterPriest
Ahem. Spectre didn't really need the amp. THE PRESENCE told him to stop after stopping AM from destroying the matter universe.

Dark-Jaxx
Ahem. Spectre didn't really need the amp. THE PRESENCE told him to stop after stopping AM from destroying the matter universe. Was this said in an issue after CoIE?

TricksterPriest
Spectre volumes. And the fact that the Spectre resisted their efforts to wake him with 'infinite energies' after he stopped AM.

quanchi112
Ahem. Spectre didn't really need the amp. THE PRESENCE told him to stop after stopping AM from destroying the matter universe. Yes he needed the amp. This makes no sense. Prove what you are saying with a scan backing it up.

quanchi112
Spectre volumes. And the fact that the Spectre resisted their efforts to wake him with 'infinite energies' after he stopped AM. He didnt defeat the Am. Superman and a host of others defeated the Am.

kevdude
Trick is right, i'm sure you already know this stuff quanchi so I don't know why u act like you don't. Where do you think all that energy came from when The Spectre banished the AM?? Why do you think the Spectre stayed comatose while the Phantom Stranger tried to awaken him??

confused

I love DC
COIE Anti

dov Spectre no host

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by I love DC
COIE Anti

dov Spectre no host

You spitey little son of a.......... thumb down

Bentley
Hostless Spectre? Galactus or Nabu solos, what a joke.

kevdude
Originally posted by Bentley
Hostless Spectre? Galactus or Nabu solos, what a joke.

I guess you didn't read most of dov then eh? laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Trick is right, i'm sure you already know this stuff quanchi so I don't know why u act like you don't. Where do you think all that energy came from when The Spectre banished the AM?? Why do you think the Spectre stayed comatose while the Phantom Stranger tried to awaken him??

confused I think the Spectre not finishing the Am and all the combined effort to defeat the Am showed he was mightier than the Spectre.

quanchi112
I guess you didn't read most of dov then eh? laughing out loud Nab us enough to keep dov Spectre busy. But the Spectre gets destroyed and has no chance. Team 10 of 10.

kevdude
I think the Spectre not finishing the Am and all the combined effort to defeat the Am showed he was mightier than the Spectre.

Again you "know" the story behind why he didn't finish him off but continue with this.. thumb down

Just don't say "Nabu was enough", do you know how high up in the hierarchy he is?? He is the most powerful of the Lords of Order and Chaos, even above Kismet!

quanchi112
Again you "know" the story behind why he didn't finish him off but continue with this.. thumb down

Just don't say "Nabu was enough", do you know how high up in the hierarchy he is?? He is the most powerful of the Lords of Order and Chaos, even above Kismet! Nabu is enough to occupy the Spectres full attention. The rest beat him down in no time. Captain Marvel whipped his ass and this team will destroy him in no time.

Dark-Jaxx
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that a hugely amped Captain Marvel?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that a hugely amped Captain Marvel? An amped captain Marvel yes for sure. But he curbstomped Spectre. The forces here in this thread are greater than that amped Captain Marvel.

zeel
Question the specter that fought AM did it have a host and was it backed in any way from the presence??

zeel
An amped captain Marvel yes for sure. But he curbstomped Spectre. The forces here in this thread are greater than that amped Captain Marvel.

No yet again your blowing that fight out of wack again you have done this like several times on this particuar fight.

At the end of the fight marvel was laying on the ground bloddied with most his outfit torn away. The specter backhanded marvel at the end just looked at marvel on the ground and left the area.

Marvel didnt smoke him there, stop makeing it look like marvel wasted him just casue its benefits your argument you have done this at least 3 -4 times already

zeel
The full power of the specter (not the Dov version) with a host and the full support of the presence i think can beat this team depending on the power level of galactus.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by zeel
Question the specter that fought AM did it have a host and was it backed in any way from the presence??

Jim Corrigan, first host comic-wise. Spectre got busted for violating his orders and going too far against AM. He was told only to stop him from destroying the matter universe, not try to take him out. THAT, is why he was comatose. The Presence ordered him to stay down, since it wasn't his task to finish off AM.

Nihilist
Jim Corrigan, first host comic-wise. Spectre got busted for violating his orders and going too far against AM. He was told only to stop him from destroying the matter universe, not try to take him out. THAT, is why he was comatose. The Presence ordered him to stay down, since it wasn't his task to finish off AM.
do you have scans of that?

TricksterPriest
spectre respect thread, I think. Ask Skeets if he's ever on, he would know where to look.

zeel

OK thanks just wanted to know.

carnage52
most powerfull form?spectre ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by carnage52
most powerfull form?spectre ftw Its dov Spectre. But either way Spectre loses.

fangirl101
dov spectre sill wins. he depowered mxy who can beat the entire team in this thread with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
dov spectre sill wins. he depowered mxy who can beat the entire team in this thread with ease. So what? By that logic then Prime and Annataz could beat this team also as they depowered Mxy. Prime actually had mxy afraid and running back to the fifth dimension.

DOV Spectre couldnt beat the Am of coie let alone the heavyweights on his side.

fangirl101
So what? By that logic then Prime and Annataz could beat this team also as they depowered Mxy. Prime actually had mxy afraid and running back to the fifth dimension.

DOV Spectre couldnt beat the Am of coie let alone the heavyweights on his side.
prime had PREP when he faced mxy. that is all. to go back and forth with you would be pointless. but i'll say it one more time. PRIME HAD PREP when he faced mxy.

Endless Mike
Ahem. Spectre didn't really need the amp. THE PRESENCE told him to stop after stopping AM from destroying the matter universe.

I'd really like to see a scan of this, since I've heard it so often but I've never seen it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I'd really like to see a scan of this, since I've heard it so often but I've never seen it. Agreed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
prime had PREP when he faced mxy. that is all. to go back and forth with you would be pointless. but i'll say it one more time. PRIME HAD PREP when he faced mxy. Ok Gog from kingdom oneshotted him. He wasnt even trying to kill him. Thats more impressive as Spectre had to depower him which other characters can do with a little prep but other characters can outright oneshot him. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.