New Frontier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
Anyone else read these books? Of all the Star Trek books that I've read, these have to be my favourite. The character growth is great, the stories are interesting. Would have been so much happier if the new film had been based on this rather than a prequel, but I can understand why they haven't.

starlock
I cant say i have( i have allot of books, but i dont think i have that set)

How many are in the New Frontier line? what is the general story?

I do at times look for new novels to buy and i just might think about buying them

SpikeSpiegel
It's a set of 16 main (so far) books, all written by Peter David, it stars mainly new characters to the series, but also people who have already been established in the TV series, such as Robin Lefler, Elizabeth Shelby, Admiral Jellico, and others. It's set aboard the Ambassador-class, later the Galaxy-class, Excalaber. It's a good series, and I'd recomend checking it out.

starlock
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
It's a set of 16 main (so far) books, all written by Peter David, it stars mainly new characters to the series, but also people who have already been established in the TV series, such as Robin Lefler, Elizabeth Shelby, Admiral Jellico, and others. It's set aboard the Ambassador-class, later the Galaxy-class, Excalaber. It's a good series, and I'd recomend checking it out.

Thanks for the info....i will keep it in mind thumb up

BruceSkywalker
I read all the Star Trek novels. Their may be one coming out in a couple of months

Mister Hobbs
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
Anyone else read these books? Of all the Star Trek books that I've read, these have to be my favourite. The character growth is great, the stories are interesting. Would have been so much happier if the new film had been based on this rather than a prequel, but I can understand why they haven't.

Yes, they're amazing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.