Team vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Team

Dr. Doom
Magneto
Ronan
Loki
Ultron (Conquest)

vs.

Thanos

Both teams get 15 minutes of prep just to figure out who there fighting

After 15 minutes are up they are transported to Isolated planet.

Only their usual weaponary is allowed.

Can they take him?

Explain

golem370
Thanos one-shots them all. None of them are on let say Silver Surfers level of power or durability and Thanos has beat him to death

nimbus006
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos one-shots them all. None of them are on let say Silver Surfers level of power or durability and Thanos has beat him to death

I highly doubt he one shots all these guys.

First off, each of these guys has forcefield generating capabilities on a pretty high level.

Secondly, they have enough firepower and strategic intelligence to figure out a method to at least temporarily damage Thanos.

Lastly, this group is extremely versatile with a nice combination of high tech armor, cosmic power, high end mysticism, and powerful EM manipulation.

I think this team can get a 5/10 split against Thanos.

nimbus006
Anyone care to give their opinion?

Lord Feron
I'm banking on loki to try some devious traps of some sort. ANyway I still think thanos takes it 6/10.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I'm banking on loki to try some devious traps of some sort. ANyway I still think thanos takes it 6/10.

Yea, that sounds about right.

golem370
Thanos wipes them out with prep. He is smarter then them stronger then them and has more raw power then they do.

Nihilist
Originally posted by nimbus006
Team

Dr. Doom
Magneto
Ronan
Loki
Ultron (Conquest)

vs.

Thanos

Both teams get 15 minutes of prep just to figure out who there fighting

After 15 minutes are up they are transported to Isolated planet.

Only their usual weaponary is allowed.

Can they take him?

Explain
thanos ftw
this team could take some wins imo,how many i not sure

nimbus006
Thanos wipes them out with prep. He is smarter then them stronger then them and has more raw power then they do.

It's only 15 min of prep, and it's only to get info on his opponents.

golem370
Thanos is a master of prep he is a super genius above Richards & Doom he beat's them hands down.

Bouboumaster
Thanos a big 9 on 10.

The one he lose is the PIS factor.

nimbus006
Thanos is a master of prep he is a super genius above Richards & Doom he beat's them hands down.

Good Lord, can you forget about prep!!!

They don't have any.

The 15 minutes is only to run a background check on their opponents.

tkitna
Team 1 learns about Thanos with their 15 minutes and runaway.

Thanos ftw

Mr. Slippyfist
No.

guy222
thanos wins

norrinradd43
Add Thor and we have a fight.

guy222
Loki is the last one to fall

Thanos takes the majority

redhotrash
Ya know, I think the team can do this. Loki has pretty respectable magic, and Dr. Doom and Magneto are pretty capable themselves. Its just easy to get lost in Thanos' abilities because normally he has something big to help him. I still cant get the image out of my head of Gamora making him bleed in h2h.

Bentley
Thanos for the stomp. This is not an herald level team, most of them are beaten easily.

janus77
I think Magneto + Doom could do some serious shields and time-dilation effects...

Thanos clearly respects Doom, so I think on some level he sees him as a potential obstacle.

Loki might be the most powerful of the group, but imo it'll be Doom who stands alon against Thanos at the end.

Doom could possibly use Magneto to create some sort of bubble/field around Thanos and deploy Doombots to distract him while Magneto makes a blackhole within which to throw Thanos.

I imagine the team could win maybe 3-4/10.

Thanos for the majority, obviously.

occultdestroyer
Team wins 8/10

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by guy222
Loki is the last one to fall

Thanos takes the majority Co-signing with this. Loki appears to be the most dangerous one on the team, but Thanos will see through his/her deception and misdirection based tactics (though these tactics would keep him alive longer than, say Magneto or Doom). Ronan probably holds the most power in the team, but he doesn't approach the Silver Surfer in strength, so he'll fall.

Doom will definitely not be standing up to Thanos. Doom has had his armor completely decimated by Terrax's Power Cosmic, and Thanos's power is much stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.