Vegetto VS The Flash, Hal Jordan & Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Combat_Guru
ATTENTION I have been granted permission from Captain Rex to post a Shonen Jump vs DC thread, because by all means a Manga is a comic book.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3994/ssj3vegerotrb4.th.png

Here is Vegetto's array of powers, well at least the important ones.

Everyone of Vegeta's attacks.
Everyone of Goku's attacks.
Instant Transmission.
Force Field.
Super Kamehameha.
An Amalgam of Vegeta's Best attacks and Goku's Best attacks.
Chi Steak (A focused blade of Chi that can impale stuff.)
He can shoot not one, but many Chi blasts out of one hand.
He can make objects with Chi the same way Green Lantern can with the GL Ring.

These were all of the powers we saw in the DBZ Manga.

He can go SSJ3.

Dark-Jaxx
Anyone of these dudes solos.

Soljer
Ahahaha.

Like a GL ring.

Bullshit. smile.

He also never went SSj3 in the manga. Nor did he use every one of Goku and Vegeta's attacks. Nor did he amalgamate every one of Goku and Vegeta's best attacks. Nor...

Dark-Jaxx
Let him go SSJ5, Hal, Flash, or Supes still solo.

TrollDog
You really got a hard on for dbz, huh?

Closing....

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Soljer
He also never went SSj3 in the manga. Nor did he use every one of Goku and Vegeta's attacks. Nor did he amalgamate every one of Goku and Vegeta's best attacks. Nor...

He never needed to do any of that, because he was insanely powerful, and was owning on some one who was owning on some one who was owning on SSJ3 Gotenks, who ripped a hole in space time. stick out tongue

Sun dipped Superman gets his ass whooped.

Soljer
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
He never needed to do any of that, because he was insanely powerful, and was owning on some one who was owning on some one who was owning on SSJ3 Gotenks, who ripped a hole in space time. stick out tongue

Yes, and?

You claimed that those were all things he demonstrated in the manga.

He demonstrated next to NONE of what you claimed.

Soljer

Sun dipped Superman gets his ass whooped.

Letting Superman sundip just isn't nice. He'd solo all of Z.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman is faster, stronger, and more durable, he destroys, sun-dipped, well that would just be fvcked up.

Combat_Guru
Yes, and?

You claimed that those were all things he demonstrated in the manga.

Yeah, except the force field, the Chi Steak, shooting multiple blasts out of one hand...

He even moved and whooped Gohan Boo as a Jaw Breaker candy.

Which defies physics in every since of the word.

TrollDog
I agree.
This thread is spite and should be closed

Combat_Guru
Vegetto hammers Superman to a pulp with a Chi Mallet.

And out runs the flash as a jaw breaker.

Soljer

Instant Transmission.
Force Field.
Super Kamehameha.

He can go SSJ3.

Yeah, except the force field, the Chi Steak, shooting multiple blasts out of one hand...

So, you concede to being a liar.

Even counting 'all of Goku's attacks' and 'all of Vegeta's attacks' as a single thing a piece, you originally claimed that he performed nearly a dozen things. Now you cut it down to three?

Hmmm...

TrollDog

And out runs the flash as a jaw breaker. Wrong.

Combat_Guru
So, you concede to being a liar.

Even counting 'all of Goku's attacks' and 'all of Vegeta's attacks' as a single thing a piece, you originally claimed that he performed nearly a dozen things. Now you cut it down to three?

Hmmm...

We saw Goku and Vegeta do all of those things didn't we?

Why can't Vegetto???

Dark-Jaxx

And out runs the flash as a jaw breaker. no expression

Have you ever actually read a comic?

Combat_Guru
Speechless?

TrollDog
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
no expression

Have you ever actually read a comic? My guess is no.

Endless Mike
You do realize that most of the Vegetto fight in the anime was filler? And even in the anime it wasn't very long.

Combat_Guru
no expression

Have you ever actually read a comic?

Yeah, and in most of the comics I have, or have ever seen, Superman isn't performing the Godly feats that you guys post.

PIS much?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You do realize that most of the Vegetto fight in the anime was filler? And even in the anime it wasn't very long. Wasn't the jawbreaker crap filler too?

Endless Mike
He does these things all the time. Just recently he destroyed the Galactic Golem from the inside (which was an entire dimension with planets and stuff inside of it).

Combat_Guru
You do realize that most of the Vegetto fight in the anime was filler? And even in the anime it wasn't very long.

EVERYTHING I posted was from the Manga, if it was either done by Vegetto, Gogeta, Vegeta or Goku.

Endless Mike
Wasn't the jawbreaker crap filler too?

No, that part was in the manga.

What was filler was all of the ghost attacks (in the manga only Gotenks used those), the part when Buu liquified himself and tried to attack him from the inside, and some other parts I can't remember at the moment

Soljer
We saw Goku and Vegeta do all of those things didn't we?

Why can't Vegetto???

Vegetto is not Vegeta. He is not Goku.

Same way Gotenks is neither Trunks nor Goten.

They are entirely different characters, with personalities and abilities of their own. Some of these traits and powers may mimic or act as parallel to their base parts, but that is not indicative of the whole having the sum total knowledge of the parts.

It just doesn't work that way.

If we never saw Vegetto create a spirit bomb, we cannot assume that he'd be capable.

TrollDog
Yeah, and in most of the comics I have, or have ever seen, Superman isn't performing the Godly feats that you guys post.

PIS much? Wtf are you talking about? Supermans feats>>>>>Goku's. Their durability/strength/speed is shit compared to supermans.

Endless Mike
EVERYTHING I posted was from the Manga, if it was either done by Vegetto, Gogeta, Vegeta or Goku.

He did this against the ghosts, which was filler.

And why is that so impressive, anyway?

Combat_Guru
He does these things all the time. Just recently he destroyed the Galactic Golem from the inside (which was an entire dimension with planets and stuff inside of it).

Thats one in a million.

Seriously, there might be well over 50 Godly feats, but their are thousand upon thousands of Comic Books that feature Superman.

Combat_Guru
He did this against the ghosts, which was filler.

Manga Volume 26 PG 38...

TrollDog
Why the **** is this thread still open?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

Endless Mike
Thats one in a million.

Seriously, there might be well over 50 Godly feats, but their are thousand upon thousands of Comic Books that feature Superman.

The point was that it just recently happened in a comic book I read, not because I heard there was a great feat in it, but just because I was following the series. Stuff like that happens all the time - another incredibly recent one: He defeated Earthman (who had all the powers of the LOSH) pretty easily after he had just been recharged by the sun turning yellow after being under a red sun for days.

Dark-Jaxx
And most comicbooks with Superman feature much better feats than those in DBZ.

TrollDog
And most comicbooks with Superman feature much better feats than those in DBZ. Fanboys will argue otherwise.

Combat_Guru
And most comicbooks with Superman feature much better feats than those in DBZ.

Well there are a LOT of Superman Comic Books.

And the Hulk and many others, Thor maybe, produce greater feats than Superman, does that mean they win?

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by TrollDog
Wtf are you talking about? Supermans feats>>>>>Goku's. Their durability/strength/speed is shit compared to supermans.

What about their mystical and destructive feats?

Soljer
Well there are a LOT of Superman Comic Books.

And the Hulk and many others, Thor maybe, produce greater feats than Superman, does that mean they wins?

Haha; 'wins.'

You always fell prey to the simple things, didn't you?

Whatever.

The Hulk and Thor both have great feats. Feats that put them on a top-tier level, just like Superman. Their feats are insufficient, however, to label them Superman's superior.

Feats that still plenty to put them well over DBZ characters, however.

Soljer
What about their mystical and destructive feats?

Haha. Goku's best 'destructive' feat is destroying a mountain.

You don't want to compare feats in such a context.

Combat_Guru
Haha; 'wins.'

You always fell prey to the simple things, didn't you?

Whatever.

The Hulk and Thor both have great feats. Feats that put them on a top-tier level, just like Superman. Their feats are insufficient, however, to label them Superman's superior.

Feats that still plenty to put them well over DBZ characters, however.

Have they whooped beings that can puncture the dimensional barrier as a jaw breaker????

Endless Mike
Well the Hulk would lose if they fought intelligently and attacked him from high in the air out of range and didn't try to go HtH

TrollDog
Have they whooped beings that can puncture the dimensional barrier as a jaw breaker???? Yeah.

Combat_Guru
Haha. Goku's best 'destructive' feat is destroying a mountain.

You don't want to compare feats in such a context.

Goku isn't Vegetto power wise.

Vegetto was never even put to the test in any way.

It's like a boxer that never tries and still wins because he is levels beyond the rest.

Combat_Guru
Well the Hulk would lose if they fought intelligently and attacked him from high in the air out of range and didn't try to go HtH

And so would Superman.

But say for some reason the did use their brains....

VEGETTO!!!!

Endless Mike
Have they whooped beings that can puncture the dimensional barrier as a jaw breaker????

Opening a portal between two dimensions is unquantifiable as a combat/power feat.

As an example, The Spot (who is a Spider-man villain) can do that. Does that make him uberpowerful?

Trust me, you don't want me to bring up Superman's absolutely ridiculous feats. I don't even use them normally because they make no sense at all.

Dark-Jaxx
Didn't he turn a wheel the size of a frickin solar system once?

Endless Mike

It's like a boxer that never tries and still wins because he is levels beyond the rest.

So in other words, we know hardly anything about him, so it's pointless to debate.

Combat_Guru
Opening a portal between two dimensions is unquantifiable as a combat/power feat.

As an example, The Spot (who is a Spider-man villain) can do that. Does that make him uberpowerful?

Trust me, you don't want me to bring up Superman's absolutely ridiculous feats. I don't even use them normally because they make no sense at all.

Does he do it by screaming?????

TrollDog
So in other words, we know hardly anything about him, so it's pointless to debate. To true. He'll never listen though.

Combat_Guru
So in other words, we know hardly anything about him, so it's pointless to debate.

Your right, because looking at how the rest of the DBZU had trouble, while Vegetto was killing Gohan Boo with both of his hands behind his back......

VEGETTO!!!!!!!

Soljer

Who said anything about Vegetto? The poster you quoted mentioned goku. Then you brought up aforementioned character's destructive and mystical feats - whatever the hell that really means.

Soljer
Does he do it by screaming?????

Nope. He does it with a mere thought.

And I dunno about you, but I expend far less energy thinking than screaming.

Though, perhaps if the reverse were true for you, it might help explain your incessant need to troll the forums screaming your biased and moronic opinion without any rational thought on the subject.

Combat_Guru
Who said anything about Vegetto? The poster you quoted mentioned goku. Then you brought up aforementioned character's destructive and mystical feats - whatever the hell that really means.

I brought up Vegetto's and Gotenk's.

Who were at God level compared to SSJ3 Goku.

TrollDog
hmm

Dark-Jaxx
Flash IMPs him.

Combat_Guru
Nope. He does it with a mere thought.

And I dunno about you, but I expend far less energy thinking than screaming.

Though, perhaps if the reverse were true for you, it might help explain your incessant need to troll the forums screaming your biased and moronic opinion without any rational thought on the subject.

Why can't you debate without saying words like 'Troll' and 'Biased' and 'Rational'

I for one don't want to get another DBZ thread closed, because it hardly gets enough respect.

TrollDog
Flash IMPs him. yes

Dark-Jaxx
DBZ is IMO one of the greatest anime shows of all time despite its flaws, but its biased fanboy bullshit that makes people hate it.

Combat_Guru
Flash IMPs him.

vegetto uses his force field....

Soljer
Why can't you debate without saying words like 'Troll' and 'Biased' and 'Rational'

I for one don't want to get another DBZ thread closed, because it hardly gets enough respect.

Because what you are doing is irrational trolling.

You're spamming "Vegetto wins" repeatedly with absolutely no logical reasoning behind your assertion.

Combat_Guru
DBZ is IMO one of the greatest anime shows of all time despite its flaws, but its biased fanboy bullshit that makes people hate it.

Biased fanboy bullshit???????????

If you like DBZ so much try not to get another topic banned by insulting another member.

Combat_Guru
Because what you are doing is irrational trolling.

You're spamming "Vegetto wins" repeatedly with absolutely no logical reasoning behind your assertion.

I guess you see what you want to see.

I shouted Vegetto to lighten up the topic, not to light on fire.

Soljer
I guess you see what you want to see.

I shouted Vegetto to lighten up the topic, not to light on fire.

Sure.

It was clearly a huge success.

Combat_Guru
I'm not trolling, I'm just using Vegetto's feats, like using a force field, and beating the crap out of Gohan Boo with both his hands behind his back at mere Super Saiyan.

Soljer
I'm not trolling, I'm just using Vegetto's feats, like using a force field, and beating the crap out of Gohan Boo with both his hands behind his back at mere Super Saiyan.

He was Super Saiya-jin 2. Vegetto never fought at base levels or at SSj in the manga.

Further; so?

I could just as easily say "Superman beat the crap out of a dozen kryptonians" and it'd hold as much weight. Except that, you know, beating on Kryptonians in actually a hell of a lot more impressive than beating down Buu.

Combat_Guru
He was Super Saiya-jin 2. Vegetto never fought at base levels or at SSj in the manga.

Further; so?

I could just as easily say "Superman beat the crap out of a dozen kryptonians" and it'd hold as much weight. Except that, you know, beating on Kryptonians in actually a hell of a lot more impressive than beating down Buu.

He couldn't have been SSJ2 because he didn't have sparks.

And Boo whoops Kryptonians, just not Superman, who has been under the sun for 30 years.

But Vegetto, he did a lot of things to Boo, and Boo will be scarred for life.

I'm out.

Soljer
He couldn't have been SSJ2 because he didn't have sparks.

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/214/dragon_ball/chapter.16276/page.2/

Moron.

Combat_Guru
http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/214/dragon_ball/chapter.16276/page.2/

When he first transformed sparks arose from the extreme barometric pressure of his power in the Earth's atmosphere.

But after that there were no sparks.

Every other SSJ2 had sparks the whole time they were at SSJ2 in the Manga.

Please don't get this topic locked and show how much you hate DBZ.

It needs some respect.

Soljer
When he first transformed sparks arose from the extreme barometric pressure of his power in the Earth's atmosphere.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Point me to the volume/chapter where this was stated, or concede that you're a liar. Thanks. smile.

Please don't get this topic locked and show how much you hate DBZ.

It needs some respect.

I don't hate DBZ. I enjoyed the manga and the anime when I was much younger, and feel a certain nostalgia about it now. It's not my intention to get the thread locked;merely to educate a clearly ignorant fellow-fan. smile.

Combat_Guru
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Point me to the volume/chapter where this was stated, or concede that you're a liar. Thanks. smile.

The only reason I can figure there were sparks was because because of such emmense pressure in our atmosphere.

Soljer

I see no chapter/volume numbers, so you must have conceded to being a liar.

Good to know. thumb up.

Combat_Guru
I see no chapter/volume numbers, so you must have conceded to being a liar.

Good to know. thumb up.

The only reason I can figure there were sparks at first was because of such emmense pressure in our atmosphere.

Soljer
The only reason I can figure there were sparks at first was because of such emmense pressure in our atmosphere.

Still no numbers? Still a liar?

Got it.

Combat_Guru
Still no numbers? Still a liar?

Got it.

You lied too when you said that Vegetto was SSJ2 when he whooped Boo with both hands behind his back. mad

He was SSJ1!

Soljer
You lied too when you said that Vegetto was SSJ2 when he whooped Boo with both hands behind his back. mad

He was SSJ1!

Unfortunately for your argument, no.

I clearly posted a scan of SSj2 Vegetto.

Quit making a fool of yourself.

Combat_Guru
Vegetto was never put to the test against DBZ's greatest and most powerful villain seen to date, and he still could make himself many times stronger with SSJ2 and 3.

Combat_Guru
Unfortunately for your argument, no.

I clearly posted a scan of SSj2 Vegetto.

Quit making a fool of yourself.

I'm not a fanboy, I have lots of knowledge about DBZ.

carver9
krillin solos this team without powering up. Using vegetto is just a 2 second fight.

Kento
Originally posted by carver9
krillin solos this team without powering up. Using vegetto is just a 2 second fight. Please tell me how is Vegetto much less Krillen going to solo a team with a guy who can turn them into living statues?

Zeitgeist
Why can't you debate without saying words like 'Rational' And there, mis amigos, lies the heart of the problem.

carver9
the sad thing is that they already made a fight with nappa and vegeta vs the jla and the jla lost in a stomp. They made a fight with goku vs superman and superman lost in a stomp. When will you all realize that goku is above marvel and dc top tiers.

carver9
Originally posted by Kento
Please tell me how is Vegetto much less Krillen going to solo a team with a guy who can turn them into living statues?

please tell me how your team is going to beat a guy that can just wave his hand and blow up a damn city. Or how about a guy that has actually showed some combat speed instead of someone that actually get handled by mere humans (just ask batman, deathstroke, hell, I can keep going).

Do me this favor, show me krillin or even nappa being handled by a mere human. You cant say this is pis because it has been happening his entire career.

carver9
I got something better for you, show me goku being handled by a mere brick.

Kento
What does any of that have to do with them not being able to move because they've become living statues? I've come to the point that trying to get you to see anything to do with Superman vs Gokou is like trying to find a needle in a haystack..Except I'll have better luck finding the needle.

And yea...Batman's usually always on the loosing end of his fight against Superman who isn't even trying that hard even though Batman has all the prep.

Marvelknight

And out runs the flash as a jaw breaker.

Are you f***ing out of your mind. DBZ can't compare to DC or Marvel for that matter. I could pick a one character from either universe. And they would destroy every character ever made on DB, DBZ, and GT. Goku SS4 can't even lift up a building. Goku SS4>>>>>Vegetto. Superman could knock Vegetto's ass to the next dimension.

TrollDog
krillin solos this team without powering up. Using vegetto is just a 2 second fight. DBZ fanboys are hilarious. laughing out loud

carver9
What does any of that have to do with them not being able to move because they've become living statues? I've come to the point that trying to get you to see anything to do with Superman vs Gokou is like trying to find a needle in a haystack..Except I'll have better luck finding the needle.

And yea...Batman's usually always on the loosing end of his fight against Superman who isn't even trying that hard even though Batman has all the prep.

It has a lot to do with this fight. Batman wont even be acknowledged by a dbz character, hell raditz wouldnt even acknowledge batman. Batman on many of occasions have fought superman and done quite well, when will you realize that. Bricks have beaten, stomped and humiliated superman, when would you realize that. You cant say that it is pis because again it has happened his entire career. I agree about the brick thing but the thing about that is the attack will never happen because he will get blitzed from hell, or how about vegetto blowing up the entire area there in, that should do a lot of damage during this fight.

Dragonball operates on a different level. Nappa would crush this team so why in the hell is vegetto even here. When nappa and tien was fighting they were creating tornadoes with the swing of there hands. Nappa with one finger created a blast so big that it lit up space.

Someone close this thread because this fight is pointless and a waste of time.

carver9
DBZ fanboys are hilarious. laughing out loud

I know laughing

superchron
Flash pushes his brain out of his body in the first pico-second to spare Vegito the pain of going up against either Hal or Supes

carver9
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Are you f***ing out of your mind. DBZ can't compare to DC or Marvel for that matter. I could pick a one character from either universe. And they would destroy every character ever made on DB, DBZ, and GT. Goku SS4 can't even lift up a building. Goku SS4>>>>>Vegetto. Superman could knock Vegetto's ass to the next dimension.

Well this statement along made me realize that you didnt see dbgt, goku as a super saiyan four lifted an entire city. Now kid goku had trouble lifting a building even though he stopped the building from moving. You finding a being to beat every character in dbz is hilarious, how about showing me a being below that would even pose a threat to goku without being blitzed in the beginning. Frieza could come to dc and marvel and reck shop since no top tier in that universe has the ability to keep up with him. Superman needs to keep sticking to fighting people in hulks, lobo, kalibak, etc.... caliber of speed and leave dbz alone.

carver9
Originally posted by superchron
Flash pushes his brain out of his body in the first pico-second to spare Vegito the pain of going up against either Hal or Supes

Or how about flash getting speed blitzed right along with superman and hal before they even knew that there was a battle.

Krillin 10/10

TrollDog
Well this statement along made me realize that you didnt see dbgt, goku as a super saiyan four lifted an entire city. Now kid goku had trouble lifting a building even though he stopped the building from moving. You finding a being to beat every character in dbz is hilarious, how about showing me a being below that would even pose a threat to goku without being blitzed in the beginning. Frieza could come to dc and marvel and reck shop since no top tier in that universe has the ability to keep up with him. Superman needs to keep sticking to fighting people in hulks, lobo, kalibak, etc.... caliber of speed and leave dbz alone. GT isn't cannon.

carver9
GT isn't cannon.

I know its not cannon and I would have never brought it up until someone quoted something out of it that was correct.

I agree, its not cannon and should have never been created.

Marvelknight
I'll put this nonsense to a end I'll make a thread right now to show that DBZ is nothing.

carver9
I'll put this nonsense to a end I'll make a thread right now to show that DBZ is nothing.

Wow, I need to see this thread.

Kento
It has a lot to do with this fight. Batman wont even be acknowledged by a dbz character, hell raditz wouldnt even acknowledge batman. Batman on many of occasions have fought superman and done quite well, when will you realize that. Bricks have beaten, stomped and humiliated superman, when would you realize that. You cant say that it is pis because again it has happened his entire career. I agree about the brick thing but the thing about that is the attack will never happen because he will get blitzed from hell, or how about vegetto blowing up the entire area there in, that should do a lot of damage during this fight.

Dragonball operates on a different level. Nappa would crush this team so why in the hell is vegetto even here. When nappa and tien was fighting they were creating tornadoes with the swing of there hands. Nappa with one finger created a blast so big that it lit up space.

Someone close this thread because this fight is pointless and a waste of time. Still not answering how they are going to do anything when Flash makes them living statues. I already said I'm not getting into the whole Superman against Z characters thing because it's pointless against you. And um...yea when in the heck did Nappa and Tien ever create tornadoes with their punches? And PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity....Batman isn't going to be killed when he's trying to stall Superman who is under mind control therefore that becomes PIS since Superman doesn't kill him. Superman being hurt by any low tier character is PIS. Though probably a bit of CIS also since Superman will hold back a lot as to not hurt who he fights to bad.

Marvelknight
Wow, I need to see this thread.

I already made it.... DBZ vs DC/Marvel

carver9
I already made it.... DBZ vs DC/Marvel

I will be in there.

Soljer

Someone close this thread because this fight is pointless and a waste of time.

The only intelligent thing you've said.

Any one of the DC team destroy Vegetto.

carver9
Still not answering how they are going to do anything when Flash makes them living statues. I already said I'm not getting into the whole Superman against Z characters thing because it's pointless against you. And um...yea when in the heck did Nappa and Tien ever create tornadoes with their punches? And PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity....Batman isn't going to be killed when he's trying to stall Superman who is under mind control therefore that becomes PIS since Superman doesn't kill him. Superman being hurt by any low tier character is PIS. Though probably a bit of CIS also since Superman will hold back a lot as to not hurt who he fights to bad.

What you fail to realize is that superman HIS ENTIRE CAREER has done nothing but fought bricks and has been stalemated, beat, and actually killed by bricks. You have a handful of showings with superman using combat speed and think that is something amazing that would put him on the scales of a dbz character. What you fail to realize is that a brick wont stand a chance against someone like goku or even krillin, beings that would run circles around them. What you also fail to realize is that a superman vs dbz characters has been written at least 4 times ending with superman getting crushed.

I brought up captain ginyu flinching his arm throwing beings out of orbit which is a feat that is in thors caliber and you discredit that. I bring up a feat of a goku that had the powerlevel of 600 knocking down a tree that weighed 100's of tons and carried it over his head like it was nothing and you discredit it. I show you goku punching someone through two mountains which again is a feat in thors league and you discredit it but I bring up things about superman getting knocked the hell out by kalibak who might be even slower then batman and bring up superman getting kicked in the face by batman which drew blood and is actually being stalemated by batman and you say its pis.

Now thats funny.

Now i want you to show me goku ever being handled by a mere human or even a peak human. It should be hard since you do say that superman is over goku.

carver9
The only intelligent thing you've said.

Any one of the DC team destroy Vegetto.

Naah, the intelligent thing i said is that nappa could solo this fight.

Marvelknight
What you fail to realize is that superman HIS ENTIRE CAREER has done nothing but fought bricks and has been stalemated, beat, and actually killed by bricks. You have a handful of showings with superman using combat speed and think that is something amazing that would put him on the scales of a dbz character. What you fail to realize is that a brick wont stand a chance against someone like goku or even krillin, beings that would run circles around them. What you also fail to realize is that a superman vs dbz characters has been written at least 4 times ending with superman getting crushed.

I brought up captain ginyu flinching his arm throwing beings out of orbit which is a feat that is in thors caliber and you discredit that. I bring up a feat of a goku that had the powerlevel of 600 knocking down a tree that weighed 100's of tons and carried it over his head like it was nothing and you discredit it. I show you goku punching someone through two mountains which again is a feat in thors league and you discredit it but I bring up things about superman getting knocked the hell out by kalibak who might be even slower then batman and bring up superman getting kicked in the face by batman which drew blood and is actually being stalemated by batman and you say its pis.

Now thats funny.

Now i want you to show me goku ever being handled by a mere human or even a peak human. It should be hard since you do say that superman is over goku.

I'd love to see you talk that nonsense in my thread.

carver9
Look at this, maybe it'll change your mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr8rTrIZ_iY&NR=1

Marvelknight
Look at this, maybe it'll change your mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr8rTrIZ_iY&NR=1

No need. I've seen the entire series from DB, DBZ, and GT. Nothing that I've ever seen watching DBZ will change my mind. You need to step into the light.

Kento

Now thats funny.

Now i want you to show me goku ever being handled by a mere human or even a peak human. It should be hard since you do say that superman is over goku. confused Still avoiding the question I asked?

And yea the Ginyu thing..Filler. As is most of the stuff you talk about. Also the two people that have killed Superman that I know have had speed. Doomsday was said to be faster than Flash though that was before Flash was as fast as he is now but still impressive, and the guy who killed him in Obsidian was able to catch Flash and rip his legs off. And yea...being faster means zilch if you can't hurt a person. Quicksilver is faster than Cain but he isn't going to win that fight. Wizard fights aren't exactly something to take literal. They are about as useful as me bringing up the fancomics that have been made where Gokou looses. Never seen you bring up the tree feat...And um yea what chapter was that in so I can go check that out...unless of course it's another filler thing. Kalibak is stronger than Z characters....And when has Batman ever kicked Superman and made him bleed?

carver9
confused Still avoiding the question I asked?

And yea the Ginyu thing..Filler. As is most of the stuff you talk about. Also the two people that have killed Superman that I know have had speed. Doomsday was said to be faster than Flash though that was before Flash was as fast as he is now but still impressive, and the guy who killed him in Obsidian was able to catch Flash and rip his legs off. And yea...being faster means zilch if you can't hurt a person. Quicksilver is faster than Cain but he isn't going to win that fight. Wizard fights aren't exactly something to take literal. They are about as useful as me bringing up the fancomics that have been made where Gokou looses. Never seen you bring up the tree feat...And um yea what chapter was that in so I can go check that out...unless of course it's another filler thing. Kalibak is stronger than Z characters....And when has Batman ever kicked Superman and made him bleed?

That wasnt filler, its in the anime about captain ginyu. Look at the 1st pages of the raditz saga and you'll see goku carrying a tree.

Booster gold quoted a speed feat for doomsday and you think that its relevant. Answer this, does booster gold have any kind of super speed to even being able to quote a speed for anyone. Hell if he fought wolverine he might think the same damn thing.

I know being faster dont mean anything but thats not the only reason Im giving goku or any other dbz character a win over superman, goku is overall just more powerful and better.

If a comic was to come out and goku stomps superman again, you all wont accept it because its none cannon so we have to base our judgement off of something and the fights that they have been in would be the best ones.

Look at some of the batman and superman fights. You'll see blood, I dont have the comic, I just looked at it a while back but its in the batman respect thread.

carver9
confused Still avoiding the question I asked?

oh, by the way, the answer to your question is, can flash fly and can he take a city destroying blast.

iceman24567
Really top tiers against Dbz guys? Ironman would fair as well as the Androids against them what can they do to these guys?

Kento
That wasnt filler, its in the anime about captain ginyu. Look at the 1st pages of the raditz saga and you'll see goku carrying a tree.

Booster gold quoted a speed feat for doomsday and you think that its relevant. Answer this, does booster gold have any kind of super speed to even being able to quote a speed for anyone. Hell if he fought wolverine he might think the same damn thing.

I know being faster dont mean anything but thats not the only reason Im giving goku or any other dbz character a win over superman, goku is overall just more powerful and better.

If a comic was to come out and goku stomps superman again, you all wont accept it because its none cannon so we have to base our judgement off of something and the fights that they have been in would be the best ones.

Look at some of the batman and superman fights. You'll see blood, I dont have the comic, I just looked at it a while back but its in the batman respect thread. Um yea that part is filler. It wasn't in the manga. And I'll check out the tree thing in a few minutes.

Seeing as how Flash wasn't as godly fast back then as he is now..Yea I say it's pretty relevant to him being faster. I even said even though Flash wasn't as fast then as he is now. And Doomsday is still plenty stronger than any Z character. And here I am sucked back into the thing I didn't want to be.

Gokou better than Superman at what? The only thing he's got an advantage is fighting skill.

Unless that comic is somehow done by Akira and DC and set in the main DCU somehow yea it'll be non-canon. Just because something happens in a comic doesn't mean it's true anyway. Logan vs Lobo ringing any bells? Superboy vs Spider-man? Didn't Hulk and Superman knock away Juggernaut as he was coming at them before their fight? Quicksilver keeping up with Flash? Jubille vs Robin? Need I go on with the crossovers from DC vs Marvel?

You sure the fight you're referring to between Bats and Supes wasn't when Bats was amped by Blackrock?

That's also not an answer to the question about how they are going to do anything when all they are unable to move because he takes all their speed away. They won't be able to fly blast or do anything.

carver9
Um yea that part is filler. It wasn't in the manga. And I'll check out the tree thing in a few minutes.

Seeing as how Flash wasn't as godly fast back then as he is now..Yea I say it's pretty relevant to him being faster. I even said even though Flash wasn't as fast then as he is now. And Doomsday is still plenty stronger than any Z character. And here I am sucked back into the thing I didn't want to be.

Gokou better than Superman at what? The only thing he's got an advantage is fighting skill.

Unless that comic is somehow done by Akira and DC and set in the main DCU somehow yea it'll be non-canon. Just because something happens in a comic doesn't mean it's true anyway. Logan vs Lobo ringing any bells? Superboy vs Spider-man? Didn't Hulk and Superman knock away Juggernaut as he was coming at them before their fight? Quicksilver keeping up with Flash? Jubille vs Robin? Need I go on with the crossovers from DC vs Marvel?

You sure the fight you're referring to between Bats and Supes wasn't when Bats was amped by Blackrock?

That's also not an answer to the question about how they are going to do anything when all they are unable to move because he takes all their speed away. They won't be able to fly blast or do anything.

Again wasnt filler but if you want to call it filler then Im not going to argue with you on that since they have other feats that puts them above 100 tonners.

It doesnt matter how fast flash was back then, doomsday showed nothing of speed since his creation. People as less then batman has kept up with him. Doomsday isnt nothing but a rip off of hulk that was quoted a speed that have never been shown. Hell maxima dont move anywhere near the speed of flash but she was stomping dos doomsday. Why couldnt he land a lick if he has flash speed.

That will never happen but all the fights that superman and goku have been wasnt fan voted like the ones you are bringing up. Now I can tell you some that wasnt fan voted. Superman getting stomped by venom, that wasnt fan voted, that was depicted by a superman writer. By the way that wasnt juggernaut that hulk and superman hit, it was metallo.

Goku is overrall better then superman in almost everything. When superman stops struggling against bricks then I would consider him on nappa league but until then.

Look at all of the batman vs superman fights, would you like for me to show you one?

They dont have to worry about him touching them since goku HAS dodged a 1000 punches within a millisecond so dodging flash hand shouldnt be a problem.

Kento
Again wasnt filler but if you want to call it filler then Im not going to argue with you on that since they have other feats that puts them above 100 tonners.

It doesnt matter how fast flash was back then, doomsday showed nothing of speed since his creation. People as less then batman has kept up with him. Doomsday isnt nothing but a rip off of hulk that was quoted a speed that have never been shown. Hell maxima dont move anywhere near the speed of flash but she was stomping dos doomsday. Why couldnt he land a lick if he has flash speed.

That will never happen but all the fights that superman and goku have been wasnt fan voted like the ones you are bringing up. Now I can tell you some that wasnt fan voted. Superman getting stomped by venom, that wasnt fan voted, that was depicted by a superman writer. By the way that wasnt juggernaut that hulk and superman hit, it was metallo.

Goku is overrall better then superman in almost everything. When superman stops struggling against bricks then I would consider him on nappa league but until then.

Look at all of the batman vs superman fights, would you like for me to show you one?

They dont have to worry about him touching them since goku HAS dodged a 1000 punches within a millisecond so dodging flash hand shouldnt be a problem. Are any of those feat in the manga?

Didn't Superman comment on his speed a few times also? Even if he isn't Flash level speed no Z warrior is going to come close to beating Doomsday when the won't be able to hurt him..well maybe DOS or Rex but that's about it. Superman and Doomsday also grew a lot more powerful after that fight.

Crossovers aren't canon...and do you really believe Venom should be a problem to Superman who fights people a lot stronger nearly all the time? Really Metallo? I thought it was somebody else. Oh well.

Superman doesn't struggle with bricks when he gets serious. And yea I looked through the Batman respect thread and didn't see the Batman kicking Superman to make him bleed with a kick. Unless you're talking about Hush when he is using Kryptonite, Superman is fighting against Poison Ivy's control, and he specifically states Superman is holding back and could use his speed and crush him if he wanted.

laughing When has Gokou ever dodged a thousand punches a millisecond? And Flash doesn't have to touch something to steal it's speed as far as I know.

vlaaad12345
Wow just wow,not only has supes recently takin blasts from an source amped inf man and gave him a little back he also knocked the hell out of a guy with not only his powers but of the entire legion of super heroes as well....dbz chars never have and never will touch superman,any one in this thread can solo.

Doc. Savage
ATTENTION I have been granted permission from Captain Rex to post a Shonen Jump vs DC thread, because by all means a Manga is a comic book.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3994/ssj3vegerotrb4.th.png

Here is Vegetto's array of powers, well at least the important ones.

Instant Transmission.
Force Field.
Super Kamehameha.

He can go SSJ3. Oh dear lord.

All beat him on their own.

Hitman911
I really don't have an opinon on this but here's a thought:
Piccollo, in the sayian saga blew up the moon........while standing on earth...............Think about his power level at the time............. Now ask how many dc/marvel characters can match that feat........Also in that same saga, Radditz caught a bullet with two fingers..........Just something to think about......Now compare their (sayain saga) power levels to that of Vegitto's in the Buu saga.........see where i'm going with this?

llagrok
Vegito has pretty impressive durability though, no matter how you cut it these guys take planet busting attacks and survive relatively easily.

Their speed might be one thing, but pretty much all the Super Saiyan + fighters have insane durability. Flash would carry this, thanks to his speed.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by llagrok
Vegito has pretty impressive durability though, no matter how you cut it these guys take planet busting attacks and survive relatively easily.

Their speed might be one thing, but pretty much all the Super Saiyan + fighters have insane durability. Flash would carry this, thanks to his speed.
Actually everytime a dbz char tried to take a planet destroyer they died.....buu only survived due to regeneration,vegito being the strongest obviously means he can take planet busters relatively easy but of course planet busting is nothing on hal jordan or supermans durability.

Doc. Savage

And out runs the flash as a jaw breaker. Wow your silly.

llagrok
Vladd, died?

Broly did it relatively easy, Buu was destroying galaxies, Frieza easily destroyed a planet in his weakest form.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by llagrok
Vladd, died?

Broly did it relatively easy, Buu was destroying galaxies, Frieza easily destroyed a planet in his weakest form.
Filler filler and non canon movie character,ima take you havnt actually read the manga....buu only destroyed planets,frieza wasnt shown destroying planet vegeta in his base form,vegeta never destroyed a planet on the way to earth and broly was in the movies which arent canon to actual dbz,planet busting was the maximum shown in dbz and every character who ever tried to tank those died.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Filler filler and non canon movie character,ima take you havnt actually read the manga....buu only destroyed planets,frieza wasnt shown destroying planet vegeta in his base form,vegeta never destroyed a planet on the way to earth and broly was in the movies which arent canon to actual dbz,planet busting was the maximum shown in dbz and every character who ever tried to tank those died.

And Goku knew his Kameha could destroy Kid Boo, who could survive a vaporizing planet blast, Gohan plowed through a planet destroying kameha with a smaller kameha of his own, and Cell stated that he had enough Chi to destroy a solar system....

They aren't much compared to some of Superman's higher tier feats, but they aren't much to base Vegetto either, at all, and Vegetto has the power ups that multiply his power.

vlaaad12345
And Goku knew his Kameha could destroy Kid Boo, who could survive a vaporizing planet blast, Gohan plowed through a planet destroying kameha with a smaller kameha of his own, and Cell stated that he had enough Chi to destroy a solar system....

They aren't much compared to some of Superman's higher tier feats, but they aren't much to base Vegetto either, at all, and Vegetto has the power ups that multiply his power.
And yet goku never proved he could do that,gohan never plowed through a planet destroyer,cell is a freaking idiot just like you im preety sure we have been over this before,and superman just has to get serious and he rips any dbz char to shreds.

carver9
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And yet goku never proved he could do that,gohan never plowed through a planet destroyer,cell is a freaking idiot just like you im preety sure we have been over this before,and superman just has to get serious and he rips any dbz char to shreds.

What reason would a dbz character have to destroy a universe. Its on panel that they have the ability to destroy a damn solar system but thats not the point of the villians. Dbz villians wanted to rule everything.

Krillin solos this battle.

carver9
Superman feats aint sh** since he dont possess any combat speed. Again when superman stop struggling against mere bricks then maybe I'll think that he is in nappas league but until then.

carver9
Are any of those feat in the manga?

Didn't Superman comment on his speed a few times also? Even if he isn't Flash level speed no Z warrior is going to come close to beating Doomsday when the won't be able to hurt him..well maybe DOS or Rex but that's about it. Superman and Doomsday also grew a lot more powerful after that fight.

Crossovers aren't canon...and do you really believe Venom should be a problem to Superman who fights people a lot stronger nearly all the time? Really Metallo? I thought it was somebody else. Oh well.

Superman doesn't struggle with bricks when he gets serious. And yea I looked through the Batman respect thread and didn't see the Batman kicking Superman to make him bleed with a kick. Unless you're talking about Hush when he is using Kryptonite, Superman is fighting against Poison Ivy's control, and he specifically states Superman is holding back and could use his speed and crush him if he wanted.

laughing When has Gokou ever dodged a thousand punches a millisecond? And Flash doesn't have to touch something to steal it's speed as far as I know.

Show me superman commenting on his speed. Show me superman dodging 100's of punches coming at him like its nothing. The last comment superman made on his speed he stated that he dont move close to the speed of light.

Superman aint close to being flash level speed but I will prove that soon when I get my scanner to work. His 2008 bio will show you where his speed is at and trust me its not close to the speed of light.

I know crossovers isnt cannon but if it was superman would be a disgrace since he has been owned by spiderman, venom, etc.... Street levelers laughing

Superman always struggle with bricks. Superman recently got knocked the hell out by kalibak who isnt nothing but a brick. Do you think superman purposely got knocked out by kalibak?

Look at dragonball and you'll see goku dodging 1000's of punches like its nothing. When has superman dodged multiple of punches from mere bricks that is 1000000's of time slower then raditz without being hit?

MightyEInherjar
Flash moves fast enough to make everyone here look like they're standing still.

carver9
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Flash moves fast enough to make everyone here look like they're standing still.

and thats youre opinion.

Avlon
DBZ gets stomped.

LULZ @ this thread.

Doc. Savage
Also lulz at DBZ fanboys.

Alucard25
and thats youre opinion.

No thats fact.

Galvaclaw
So when a characters says something it must be true!

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc141/Supergirl_Respect/reactronfight3.jpg

Well then here we have Supergirl beating up at high sky father level villain. Someone who superman barely registered as a threat.

Just as valid as cells claims he can blow up the solar system. You do realise that it takes trillions of times the energy to destroy a galaxy than it does to take out a solar system. Where was this big jump in the buu saga?

Still I can't believe this is still going. It's not a serious argument. Carver9 would give anyone a win over Superman and ignores any feat he's shown especially combat speed.

Oh and this is Supermans 2008 bio from DC comics:

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=superbiolc8.jpg

Stop making crap up.

emporerpants
superman wins all by himself.

Doc. Savage
and thats youre opinion. Fact, fool.

Captain REX
Okay, I have to admit that I did not realize that a Dragonball thread would be created from the permission I granted. Combat_Guru mentioned it in his list of examples of mangas that should have been allowed, but we all know very well that DBZ vs. Comic Books just leads straight to chaos and antagonization and so on.

Mangas are comic books, but not the type of comic book that these forums are intended for.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.