DBZ vs. DC/Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Goku SS4

Vagetta SS4

Perfect Cell

Evil Boo

Shinron

Broly

Freeza

Vs

PC Superman (sundipped)

King Thor

PC Darkseid

In-Betweener

Thanos w/Power,Time,Space Gems

Brainiac 13

The Flash (Kingdom Come)

Which team wins?

Starscream M
oh no you didn't...

psycho gundam
this can't be allowed now...?

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this can't be allowed now...?

Nope....

Mindset
DC/Marvel win in a rapestomp anyway.

Nihilist
NO DBZnonefist

Soljer
Originally posted by Mindset

Marvelknight

yes

Apolloknight

carver9
broly solos. except thanos with the upgrades.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by carver9
broly solos. except thanos with the upgrades.

hysterical Even if I took the Infinite Gems away.....

Kento
broly solos. except thanos with the upgrades. *laughs* I was so going to say that too. Except I was only going to because I like Broli not because I think he actually can.

carver9
Originally posted by Kento
*laughs* I was so going to say that too. Except I was only going to because I like Broli not because I think he actually can.

Well when you realize that brolly cant physically get hurt and that he has actually destroyed a solar system then you'll realize his power. Hell, in his bio he's listed as indestructible, I guess goku used some kind of spirit bomb to kill him.

Brolly solos this battle. I dont know why in the hell people think kc superman is so da** powerful when he struggled against 100 times gravity that starman put on him. He flew away from the gravity but he still struggled against it in the beginning.

superchron
1. KC supes didnt struggle at all, even so, it was his own gravity that was multiplied, not the environment gravity, Big Difference.

2. This is PC Supes, as in Pre-Crisis, as in sneezing and destroying a solar system

Kento
Well when you realize that brolly cant physically get hurt and that he has actually destroyed a solar system then you'll realize his power. Hell, in his bio he's listed as indestructible, I guess goku used some kind of spirit bomb to kill him.

Brolly solos this battle. I dont know why in the hell people think kc superman is so da** powerful when he struggled against 100 times gravity that starman put on him. He flew away from the gravity but he still struggled against it in the beginning. Broli bled...so much for being unable to be hurt. Destroyed a solar system yet everything was pretty much left intact..How quaint. And....Gokou beat him by PIS yes...but I still say Broli beat himself the first time however Broli couldn't survive the heat of the sun. So much for being unable to be hurt yet again.

Where in the world did you come to the conclusion that Broli was beaten with a Spirit Bomb of some sorts?

Mr. Slippyfist

Everything about this post is wrong.

It's painfully obvious you didn't watch the movie(s). Just arguing because he's from DBZ?

MightyEInherjar
Seriously, the Inbetweener?

Mr. Slippyfist
Holy ass smokies!

I just saw the teams. laughing out loud

psycho gundam
pc superman solos, the whole time with a cheesy smile on his face.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Seriously, the Inbetweener?

I pulled out the big guns for both teams. Just to show that DBZ is nothing compared to DC/Marvel.

carver9
Originally posted by Kento
Broli bled...so much for being unable to be hurt. Destroyed a solar system yet everything was pretty much left intact..How quaint. And....Gokou beat him by PIS yes...but I still say Broli beat himself the first time however Broli couldn't survive the heat of the sun. So much for being unable to be hurt yet again.

Where in the world did you come to the conclusion that Broli was beaten with a Spirit Bomb of some sorts?

It was just my guess that it had to be a spirit bomb since it was a ball of energy that he was hit with that was in goku hand.

It wasnt the sun that killed brolli, it was the blast.

When did brolli bleed, I hope youre not talking about the brolli that was recreated. Brolli showed to many times to have high durability and yes he did destroy a solar system, it wasnt our solar system but he did destroy one. I forgot what solar system king ki called it.

carver9
Originally posted by superchron
1. KC supes didnt struggle at all, even so, it was his own gravity that was multiplied, not the environment gravity, Big Difference.

2. This is PC Supes, as in Pre-Crisis, as in sneezing and destroying a solar system

Thats even worse if it was his own gravity. How much do you think superman weigh. Dont say more then average because there have been a lot of almost peak humans that have moved him. If anything 100 times gravity was giving him a compliment.

Pre crisis supes is a different story though but hey he did lose to hulk and almost got killed by doctor doom, by some lasers that superman himself said could kill him. He also got thrashed by spiderman (even though its not cannon). He has a lot of amazing feats but has some against other top tiers that makes him look terrible. All of his great feats are none combat feats. He seems to get thrashed when fighting. Gorilla grodd even had a good showing against pre crisis superman.

Kento
It was just my guess that it had to be a spirit bomb since it was a ball of energy that he was hit with that was in goku hand.

It wasnt the sun that killed brolli, it was the blast.

When did brolli bleed, I hope youre not talking about the brolli that was recreated. Brolli showed to many times to have high durability and yes he did destroy a solar system, it wasnt our solar system but he did destroy one. I forgot what solar system king ki called it. Except...there was nothing about the Spirit Bomb at all. They few warriors there gave them what energy they had left to make Gokou stronger. Nothing to do with a spirit bomb. Gokou wouldn't have been able to stop Broli from beatin on him.

Broli blocked the blast with his shield...It was the sun that killed him. Even if it was the blast...there goes the whole unable to be hurt thing. Not that it was the blast.

Broli bled when he first attacked Gokou and he licked it off grossing Gokou out. Also....Gokou went to the place where Broli supposedly destroy....he landed on a planet. Yea he didn't do a good job destroying a galaxy if he left planets behind.

By the way....There is nothing with Gokou lifting a tree in the manga before Radditz comes at the beginning of DBZ manga. The first time you see Gokou after he leaves with ChiChi is when he arrives with Gohan at Kame Island.

Marvelknight
Thats even worse if it was his own gravity. How much do you think superman weigh. Dont say more then average because there have been a lot of almost peak humans that have moved him. If anything 100 times gravity was giving him a compliment.

Pre crisis supes is a different story though but hey he did lose to hulk and almost got killed by doctor doom, by some lasers that superman himself said could kill him. He also got thrashed by spiderman (even though its not cannon). He has a lot of amazing feats but has some against other top tiers that makes him look terrible. All of his great feats are none combat feats. He seems to get thrashed when fighting. Gorilla grodd even had a good showing against pre crisis superman.

laughing

lol1

lol1

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I pulled out the big guns for both teams. the biggest gun in dbz is a knock-off dollar store water pistol compared to the big guns in dc/marvel.

-kid buu gets taken care of by- (magic stronger than bibidi's origional curse)

-dr.strange or any strong sorcerer, warlock or mage.
-dr.fate
-faltines from the dark dimension- dormammu, umar, and clea
-odin
-etc. hundreds of mystics to choose from
-----------------------------------------------------

omega shenron and below gets taken care of by-

-galactus or pc superman or thousands of others(pick your poison)

Marvelknight
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the biggest gun in dbz is a knock-off dollar store water pistol compared to the big guns in dc/marvel.

-kid buu gets taken care of by- (magic stronger than bibidi's origional curse)

-dr.strange or any strong sorcerer, warlock or mage.
-dr.fate
-faltines from the dark dimension- dormammu, umar, and clea
-odin
-etc. hundreds of mystics to choose from
-----------------------------------------------------

omega shenron and below gets taken care of by-

-galactus or pc superman or thousands of others(pick your poison)

Agreed.

carver9
laughing

lol1

lol1

What is all of that for, everything that I have said is the truth. I never downgraded superman and said that he wasnt powerful but his fights against characters dont make him out to be what you all are making him out to be.

If you was to get his feats and use them, yes he is a power house but if you were to use his fights against other characters then no, he isnt as powerful as people think that he is. The guy pushed planets around like candy but got knocked the hell out by hulk (he recovered in minutes though). The guy sneezes and destroys a solar system but again hulk flinches his arms and throw superman out of orbit. Grodd punches knocked him on his a**.

Again hes very powerful, very, very powerful but he has a lot of things that makes him weak.

Mindset
There is no difference between increasing KC Supes gravity and the environments, the only difference is he is the only one affected.

MightyEInherjar
The Inbetweener kills these guys on accident.

Marvelknight
Ya know, I'll just take away the Infinite Gems. Because Thanos really doesn't need it anyway.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
The Inbetweener kills these guys on accident.

Too true. But if you check out the other DBZ thread. I'll see why I just had to make this one.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=483558

carver9
you did go to far with the in betweener. Without him brolli solos.

Marvelknight
you did go to far with the in betweener. Without him brolli solos.

no

Marvelknight
Ok. if IB is too much I'll change him with Tyrant.

carver9
you know this is going to be closed in the morning right.

Marvelknight
you know this is going to be closed in the morning right.

Why? Combat_Guru got permission from Captain Rex to do his DBZ thread. If he can so can everyone else.

Doc. Savage
Reported. no expression

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Doc. Savage
Reported. no expression

What are you, a little kid or something? Please, this has nothing to do with you. Are you serious? The first thing you do is report when no one has insulted you or anything even close. Grow up.

llagrok
You made this a bit uneven...

Marvelknight
Originally posted by llagrok
You made this a bit uneven...

Are you kidding me. Every single DBZ fighter in this thread are the cream of the crop. And all of them move and fight at super speeds. Dogs, Goku/Vagetta SS4, Shinron, Evil Buu (Kid Buu), and Broly are on the DBZ team and you expect me to give them weak ass DC/Marvel characters to fight. If DBZ is as badass as most people out there think they are. There should be no complaining at all. I used to be a big DBZ fan. Until I came across other DBZ fans talking nonsense about how they would destroy DC/Marvel characters with ease. So now it's put up or shut up.

Doc. Savage
What are you, a little kid or something? Please, this has nothing to do with you. Are you serious? The first thing you do is report when no one has insulted you or anything even close. Grow up. Against rules so I reported.

Don't like it? Leave. smart

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Doc. Savage
Against rules so I reported.

Don't like it? Leave. smart

You've been on this forum how long, Junior? Oh thats right, you just joined yesterday, wow. And you're telling me to leave. With only 26 post in total and no threads at all, you got a lot of nerve. What have you contribute to this forum? Nothing. I've sh*ted out more threads than a chicken does eggs, and I've only been here for a little over two months. Please, I'm on this site every single day (sometimes pass 4:00 am). Junior, I'll be going nowhere.

Soljer
You've been on this forum how long, Junior? Oh thats right, you just joined yesterday, wow. And you're telling me to leave. With only 26 post in total and no threads at all, you got a lot of nerve. What have you contribute to this forum? Nothing.

Trust me, he's been here a lot longer than you.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Soljer
Trust me, he's been here a lot longer than you.

Oh great, another former banned member.

Badabing
Goku SS4

Vagetta SS4

Perfect Cell

Evil Boo

Shinron

Broly

Freeza

Vs

PC Superman (sundipped)

King Thor

PC Darkseid

In-Betweener

Thanos w/Power,Time,Space Gems

Brainiac 13

The Flash (Kingdom Come)

Which team wins? You know this isn't allowed. Don't make another DBZ thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.