Thundercats vs. TMNT and Wolverine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
They fight on New Thundara in the woods.
This is the full Thundercats with Lynxo, Bengali, and Pumyra added.

complexbrother
The 'Cats win !

spawnwest
Thundercats FTW!!!

Thundercats are use to battling Mumm-ra
They should have no problem with this team

Hitman911
Logan fanboyz would say otherwise......

Hitman911
Logan

Battlehammer
It hard to say. The Thunder Cats are bad asses, but Logan one ahrd mother to put down

Hitman911
A blood lusted TMNT are formatable.

Battlehammer
They get dropped by the thunder cats

Tenebrous
Sword of Omens>>>>>>>>>>$3 ninja turtle weapons.

Thunder Tank>>>any ninja turtle vehicle that donatello has made

however, logan may be sympathetic towards his fellow mutants. However, Panthro's tech>>>>Donatello's tech all day.

The turtle van vs. the thunder tank?
Feliner vs. turtle blimp?

Kento
TMNT + Logan can't win as painful as it is to say the Turtles loose. The Thundercats out number them plus Cheetara has the whole huge speed advantage. More powerful long range weapons also on Cats side.

ragesRemorse
I really do not think the Cats have much of an advantage other than fighting in a familiar environment. The Turtles also have an instant advantage with Wolverine. Wolverine is most likely more experienced in the caliber of enemies he has fought than both the cats and turtles combined. His senses, healing factor and fighting style could allow for him to give either team a close fight, alone.
As far as individuals go, Cheetara would be the greatest advantage to the cats. Her speed and awareness of the surroundings could result in a victory. Otherwise, the other thundercats and turtles are pretty equally matched, at least in their agility and fighting abilities. Wolverine is the X factor in this fight though (no pun intended) Wolverine can be both stealthy or balls to the wall kill em all. I'm not going on my loyalty to the x-men, but on each teams experience and abilities. If you are familiar with the more graphic comics of the Turtles, They have fought a gamut of enemies, just like the Thundercats. Without Wolverine, i would say the Thundercats win 8 times out of 10. With Wolverine i say its the other way around.

Battlehammer
Problem here is that none of the turtles could take tigra, cheetara, lion-o or panthero for a stalemate let a lone the majority.

Kento
Tygra, or Panthero wouldn't be a big problem. Cheetara is because of her speed, and Liono is because the Sword of Omens. Tygra's invisibilty isn't going to be that much of a problem though granted it would be problematic at first though depends on which turtle he fights. What does Panthero have to make him troublesome at all?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kento
Tygra, or Panthero wouldn't be a big problem. Cheetara is because of her speed, and Liono is because the Sword of Omens. Tygra's invisibilty isn't going to be that much of a problem though granted it would be problematic at first though depends on which turtle he fights. What does Panthero have to make him troublesome at all?

.........Tigra not only can turn invisable which would be a massive advantage, but he can phases using his whip, it can causes explosions on impact and he simply physically superior.

Panthero is phyiscally superior and a big strength advantage. not to mention the amount of gadgets he has.

jinzin
Originally posted by Hitman911
Logan fanboyz would say otherwise......

no

You don't **** with the sword of omens...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jinzin
no

You don't **** with the sword of omens...
true that plus most of the turtles will be of little help to Logan.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
true that plus most of the turtles will be of little help to Logan. logan won't fare much better than the turtles

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
logan won't fare much better than the turtles
actaully he fair a lot better.

He can attactually defeat most of the thunder cats one on one. The turtles can not say the same.

Starscream M
actaully he fair a lot better.

He can attactually defeat most of the thunder cats one on one. The turtles can not say the same. he would prob lose to liono, tygra, or cheetara

Battlehammer
he would prob lose to liono, tygra, or cheetara

he loses to lion-o due to his sword.

He beat tigra.

He likly beat cheetara given cis.

there all beastly though and would stomp the turtles

Starscream M
he loses to lion-o due to his sword.

He beat tigra.

He likly beat cheetara given cis.

there all beastly though and would stomp the turtles tigra can turn invisible...that'd make it pretty damn hard for logan to deal with, even with his senses

Battlehammer
tigra can turn invisible...that'd make it pretty damn hard for logan to deal with, even with his senses
Not really. He shown time and again that he can easily senses invisible foes and tag them which he would due to tigra. Also while tigra invisiable he can not uses his whipp offensivly.

I am a huge thunder cat fan I know what I am talking about.

emporerpants
thunder cats win this

Kento
.........Tigra not only can turn invisable which would be a massive advantage, but he can phases using his whip, it can causes explosions on impact and he simply physically superior.

Panthero is phyiscally superior and a big strength advantage. not to mention the amount of gadgets he has. Leo's fought blinded before. That's why I said depending on the turtle he faces his Invisibity won't be that big of a hassle. Panthero's strength isn't that big of an issue either. They've fought beings with super strength before and won. They've also fought mystical creatures, and robots and won. Not to mention they aren't exactly weak or slow themselves.

Battlehammer
Leo's fought blinded before. That's why I said depending on the turtle he faces his Invisibity won't be that big of a hassle. Panthero's strength isn't that big of an issue either. They've fought beings with super strength before and won. They've also fought mystical creatures, and robots and won. Not to mention they aren't exactly weak or slow themselves.

yes, but he still hindred by it and the foes he faces were not tigra level.

yes his strength is an issue. The turtles are inferior phyiscally, they have inferior weapons, they hold no advantages is this fight and are at a disadvantage in most every area.

Kento
yes, but he still hindred by it and the foes he faces were not tigra level.

yes his strength is an issue. The turtles are inferior phyiscally, they have inferior weapons, they hold no advantages is this fight and are at a disadvantage in most every area. Wasn't his foe the top fighter in the Foot Clan?

And yea they face foes with superior strength plenty of times. Panthero isn't going to be anything new to them. Weapons yea sure they are inferior but superior weaponry doesn't automatically win the fight though in this case it does with Sword of Omens. Yea I know the Turtles aren't going to be winning but Panthero and possibly Tygra aren't going to be the reasons they loose.

Battlehammer
Wasn't his foe the top fighter in the Foot Clan?
no I reclal it being a few shit foot ninjas.

And yea they face foes with superior strength plenty of times. Panthero isn't going to be anything new to them. Weapons yea sure they are inferior but superior weaponry doesn't automatically win the fight though in this case it does with Sword of Omens. Yea I know the Turtles aren't going to be winning but Panthero and possibly Tygra aren't going to be the reasons they loose.

Umm none of the turtles could take panthero or tigra the majority.

They loses at least 8/10 to either of them.

Kento
no I reclal it being a few shit foot ninjas.

Umm none of the turtles could take panthero or tigra the majority.

They loses at least 8/10 to either of them. In the show I know he fought against a few invisible people but hmm I should go check the comic out and see.

Any of the turtles (well probably not Raph if didn't stay calm) could take Panthero for a good majority. The only reason Tygra could get a majority is because being invisible is a killer but they've been trained to fight blindfolded so it will be a advantage to Tygra but not a complete stomp.

Battlehammer
In the show I know he fought against a few invisible people but hmm I should go check the comic out and see.
I own a lot of the comics and he beat nothing but cannon fodders.

Any of the turtles (well probably not Raph if didn't stay calm) could take Panthero for a good majority.
No they could not.

There no superior in any way. There physically inferior, less experiences and not even superior in skill. There weapons are also inferior. Your not a very big thunder cats reader are you?

The only reason Tygra could get a majority is because being invisible is a killer but they've been trained to fight blindfolded so it will be a advantage to Tygra but not a complete stomp.

He would not even need it.

Pleases being trained to fight blind folded means nothing. Sure they can fight blind folded, but there still at a huge disadvantage and none of them have fought some one of tigra abillities while being unable to see them.

Not to mention tigra superior to them in pritty much ever single way.

Kento
I own a lot of the comics and he beat nothing but cannon fodders.

No they could not.

There no superior in any way. There physically inferior, less experiences and not even superior in skill. There weapons are also inferior. Your not a very big thunder cats reader are you?

He would not even need it.

Pleases being trained to fight blind folded means nothing. Sure they can fight blind folded, but there still at a huge disadvantage and none of them have fought some one of tigra abillities while being unable to see them.

Not to mention tigra superior to them in pritty much ever single way. In Tales of TMNT vol 2 issue 6? Least I think it was issue 6.

They may have inferior weapons but that's about all that is inferior. Well and strength. But the strength issue isn't that big of a deal. They've fought plenty of things with superior strength and still beat them. Panthero isn't anything new and unlike the others he doesn't have any special skill that is going to save him like being faster or being able to turn invisible. They are also more skilled than him.

What has Tygra done that puts him so far above them in skill? And yea training to fight blindfolded does mean something. It'll help with Tygra being invisible. Not much but it'll help enough that Tygra won't competely stomp them while invisible. I never said it would get them the win against him it just won't be as one-sided as it would be if they had no training whatsoever in fighting blind.

Battlehammer
In Tales of TMNT vol 2 issue 6? Least I think it was issue 6.

what about issue 6?

They may have inferior weapons but that's about all that is inferior. Well and strength. But the strength issue isn't that big of a deal. They've fought plenty of things with superior strength and still beat them.
Not foes with panthero skill and other abilities so it quite irrelevent that thye have defeated stronger foes sinces thoses foes were not similar to panthero in any way.

Panthero isn't anything new and unlike the others he doesn't have any special skill that is going to save him like being faster or being able to turn invisible.
No he just way stronger then them and more durable and more intellgent then all of them save maybe don.

Oh and what makes you think he does not ahve superior combat speed and reflexes? Pleases when have the turtles deflected bullets

They are also more skilled than him.
? No there not. You do realizes he the Martial art's master of the thunder cats correct?

What has Tygra done that puts him so far above them in skill?
Not saying he more skilled, saying he at least as skilled and more experiences.

And yea training to fight blindfolded does mean something. It'll help with Tygra being invisible. Not much but it'll help enough that Tygra won't competely stomp them while invisible.
Not really he still pritty much stomp the shit out of any of them while invisiable not that he need invisiablity to beat them.

he really does not need to turn invisable to beat them. Hell the only turtle the could keep up with his combat agility is Mikie and even he not in tigra league.

Kento
what about issue 6?

Not foes with panthero skill and other abilities so it quite irrelevent that thye have defeated stronger foes sinces thoses foes were not similar to panthero in any way.

No he just way stronger then them and more durable and more intellgent then all of them save maybe don.

Oh and what makes you think he does not ahve superior combat speed and reflexes? Pleases when have the turtles deflected bullets

? No there not. You do realizes he the Martial art's master of the thunder cats correct?

Not saying he more skilled, saying he at least as skilled and more experiences.

Not really he still pritty much stomp the shit out of any of them while invisiable not that he need invisiablity to beat them.

he really does not need to turn invisable to beat them. Hell the only turtle the could keep up with his combat agility is Mikie and even he not in tigra league. It's when Leo gets blinded and fights some guy one-on-one.

Being smarter doesn't make a better fighter. Donny is smarter than Leo but he's not going to be winning a fight against Leo. And they have fought tougher beings than Panthero who were skilled fighters.

They've dodged bullets while being surrounded before when they were still inexperienced.

Just because he's the martial arts master of the Thundercats suddenly makes him more skilled?

Why do you say Tygra is more experienced? They turtles have plenty of experience against a whole range of different things. From common street thugs, to mythical beasts, to advanced alien races.

Each of the turtles are very agile not just Mikey.

Battlehammer
It's when Leo gets blinded and fights some guy one-on-one.
yea and the guy was nothing but a fodder.........

Being smarter doesn't make a better fighter. Donny is smarter than Leo but he's not going to be winning a fight against Leo. And they have fought tougher beings than Panthero who were skilled fighters.
yes but panthero not simply book smarts to techically smart.

Who have they fought who was as skilled as they are, but physically superior and still won?

They've dodged bullets while being surrounded before when they were still inexperienced.
And in no way is that any closes to deflecting gun firer.

Just because he's the martial arts master of the Thundercats suddenly makes him more skilled?
never siad he was more skilled. Stoping pottuing words in my mouth. You said they were more skilled and I said they were not, becuases there not and have done nothing to suggest they are.

Why do you say Tygra is more experienced? They turtles have plenty of experience against a whole range of different things. From common street thugs, to mythical beasts, to advanced alien races.
Becuases he been training and fighting avstly longer they they have. Thundercats are extremely old, they live far longer then humans.

Each of the turtles are very agile not just Mikey.
I know this I read there comics. Mikie is the most agile and it common knowledge. He the only one who would come closes to matching tigra in agility and even he not as agile.

Kento
yea and the guy was nothing but a fodder.........

yes but panthero not simply book smarts to techically smart.

Who have they fought who was as skilled as they are, but physically superior and still won?

And in no way is that any closes to deflecting gun firer.

never siad he was more skilled. Stoping pottuing words in my mouth. You said they were more skilled and I said they were not, becuases there not and have done nothing to suggest they are.

Becuases he been training and fighting avstly longer they they have. Thundercats are extremely old, they live far longer then humans.

I know this I read there comics. Mikie is the most agile and it common knowledge. He the only one who would come closes to matching tigra in agility and even he not as agile. Skilled fighters who were physically stronger than them. Triceraton Gladiators really is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.

They've gotten a lot faster, and a lot more skilled since then also.

In other words..you're saying Panthero is more skilled are you not?

Being older and training longer doesn't mean you're the better fighter. Shredder was one of the best in the Foot by the time he was 18. Didn't Leo kill Shredder when he was like 16? Age doesn't make a difference at all.

Outside of the show and new movie when has Mikey ever really shown to be superior in agility to the others?

Battlehammer
Skilled fighters who were physically stronger than them. Triceraton Gladiators really is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.

you mean the ones they got manhandle by...............

And thoses guys were not as skilled as the thundercats nor phsyically superior to the turtles in others ways like the thundercats.

They've gotten a lot faster, and a lot more skilled since then also.
pleases they shown nothing that suggest being faster.

In other words..you're saying Panthero is more skilled are you not?

no I am saying he as skilled

Being older and training longer doesn't mean you're the better fighter. Shredder was one of the best in the Foot by the time he was 18. Didn't Leo kill Shredder when he was like 16? Age doesn't make a difference at all.
shredder beat the shit out of the turtles...........leo got lucky.............

Never said it did. But it sure as hell helps.

Outside of the show and new movie when has Mikey ever really shown to be superior in agility to the others?

you mean the comics which is what were going by............when has he not? He been shown bouncing around raph and the others. he been stated in his bio as beeing the msot athletic and then showed it through out the comics by being able to play any sport he wishes at pro level something none of the other turtles show.

but who cares none of them are as agile as tigra and none of them could defeat tigra one on one invisiability or not the majority.

Kento
you mean the ones they got manhandle by...............

And thoses guys were not as skilled as the thundercats nor phsyically superior to the turtles in others ways like the thundercats.

pleases they shown nothing that suggest being faster.

no I am saying he as skilled

shredder beat the shit out of the turtles...........leo got lucky.............

Never said it did. But it sure as hell helps.

you mean the comics which is what were going by............when has he not? He been shown bouncing around raph and the others. he been stated in his bio as beeing the msot athletic and then showed it through out the comics by being able to play any sport he wishes at pro level something none of the other turtles show.

but who cares none of them are as agile as tigra and none of them could defeat tigra one on one invisiability or not the majority. I didn't say they were as skilled. I just said they were skilled fighters and physically stronger.

Shredder beat them up..until they decided to fight smart. Then they beat him. Plus they were already wounded from having faced some of his own warriors.

In comics age really has very little factor on the skill of a person.

In most of the comics Mikey barley fights. I've got a good chunk of vol 1 and he hasn't shown any superior agility like he does in the show in that. Nor in what I have of vol 4 or even in the Image version. And I never said they would take Tygra for a majority..just that Tygra wouldn't stomp them.

Battlehammer
I didn't say they were as skilled. I just said they were skilled fighters and physically stronger.

which is irrelevent sinces panthero not only stronger, but just as skilled.

Shredder beat them up..until they decided to fight smart. Then they beat him. Plus they were already wounded from having faced some of his own warriors.
what are you talking about? you gotta be more clear. There like 5 comic series, four tv shows, movies ect.

In comics age really has very little factor on the skill of a person.
yes it does, if you were training and fighting all thoses years. Hell character like Logan, stick, Ogun ect all prove experiences matters.

In most of the comics Mikey barley fights. I've got a good chunk of vol 1 and he hasn't shown any superior agility like he does in the show in that.
of what run and series? You know were a lot of runs right? There more then one volume one. Hell the orginal run Mikie does not even have a name for most all of it.

Nor in what I have of vol 4 or even in the Image version. And I never said they would take Tygra for a majority..just that Tygra wouldn't stomp them.

.........then why are we argueing?

Tigra would stomp them if invisiable, but with out it. They put up a fight, but he beat any of them 8/10

Kento
which is irrelevent sinces panthero not only stronger, but just as skilled.

what are you talking about? you gotta be more clear. There like 5 comic series, four tv shows, movies ect.

yes it does, if you were training and fighting all thoses years. Hell character like Logan, stick, Ogun ect all prove experiences matters.

of what run and series? You know were a lot of runs right? There more then one volume one. Hell the orginal run Mikie does not even have a name for most all of it.

.........then why are we argueing?

Tigra would stomp them if invisiable, but with out it. They put up a fight, but he beat any of them 8/10 The very first issue. When they fight Shredder for the first time and they knock him off the building and he blows up. They fight smart to beat him but they also fight him after having a large battle with the best members of his foot clan and are wounded. Why would I refer to the movies, the tv shows, Image comics, or Archie comics? Vol 1, 2, and 4 is really the only canon stuff. Well and Tales of TMNT vol 1 and 2.

And then there are people like Batman who are like in their late twenties who are more skilled than older people who have trained longer and hard.

Vol 1. The original series. That stops after the City at War arc. I don't have any issues from volume 2 which comes after it except for like the first. Image is volume 3, and the newest is volume 4.

We're argueing over...Panthero now for the most part. I think they could get a majority over him. Oh and that I think Tygra wouldn't stomp them with his invisibility. Win a majority yes but it wouldn't be completely one-sided fight.

Blight
He-man swoops in and wins because he's way cooler!

Battlehammer

And then there are people like Batman who are like in their late twenties who are more skilled than older people who have trained longer and hard.

We're argueing over...Panthero now for the most part. I think they could get a majority over him. Oh and that I think Tygra wouldn't stomp them with his invisibility. Win a majority yes but it wouldn't be completely one-sided fight.

.............batman in his late 40's.............and has been training sicnes he was 8............and he was trained by a man who 500 years old............

how do they beat panthero? He just as skilled, he stronger, he has faster reflexes, he simply better and he has superior weapons.

how would tigra not stomp them while invisable?

Kento
.............batman in his late 40's.............and has been training sicnes he was 8............and he was trained by a man who 500 years old............

how do they beat panthero? He just as skilled, he stronger, he has faster reflexes, he simply better and he has superior weapons.

how would tigra not stomp them while invisable? Really Bruce is in his late 40's? When has is age ever been stated? And yea I always thought he'd be more in his early thirties if anything. Hmm. Still Dick is a excellent fighter and he's pretty young. Also isn't Ollie's son an exceptional fighter? He can't be that old. Still 40's and mastering 127 or so styles is still pretty young. Isn't A Ghul been beaten in sword combat by Bruce?

Tygra is as skilled as Panthero? And I haven't seen anything that make Panthero as skilled as the turtles or faster. As for why Tygra wouldn't stomp them while invisible I've already said. When they were still teenagers Splinter was training them to fight blindfolded and there wouldn't be much more of an advantage against somebody like Leo who is actually skilled at learning things like that. Sure Don Mikey and Raph would probably be stomped since they aren't as adept or skilled but Leo is a different story.

Battlehammer
Really Bruce is in his late 40's? When has is age ever been stated? And yea I always thought he'd be more in his early thirties if anything. Hmm.

yes he in his 4o's, frank miller did an arc on it if not mistaken.

Still Dick is a excellent fighter and he's pretty young. Also isn't Ollie's son an exceptional fighter? He can't be that old. Still 40's and mastering 127 or so styles is still pretty young. Isn't A Ghul been beaten in sword combat by Bruce?.
He was trained by Batman and has been fighting and training at an extremely young age.

Batman started at the age of 8. and was trained by a man who was like 500 years old.

I don't recall batman ever beateing him in a sword fight I could be wrong though.

Tygra is as skilled as Panthero?
in my opinion yes.

And I haven't seen anything that make Panthero as skilled as the turtles or faster.
what have the turtles done that makes them more skilled?

When the turtles are able to deflect bullets then talk to me about speed.

As for why Tygra wouldn't stomp them while invisible I've already said. When they were still teenagers Splinter was training them to fight blindfolded and there wouldn't be much more of an advantage against somebody like Leo who is actually skilled at learning things like that.

pleases your joking right. Leo would be greatly hinder if he was blind folded it rediculous to assume he would not. Logan would be hindred blind folded and he has far superior training to any of the turtles let a lone superhuman senses the turtles could not even dream of.

Sure Don Mikey and Raph would probably be stomped since they aren't as adept or skilled but Leo is a different story.
Leo would be stomped as well. Sorry, but leo aint beating Tigra who not invisable and an invisable tigra jsut gunna **** his shit up.

Hitman911
yes he in his 4o's, frank miller did an arc on it if not mistaken.

He was trained by Batman and has been fighting and training at an extremely young age.

Batman started at the age of 8. and was trained by a man who was like 500 years old.

I don't recall batman ever beateing him in a sword fight I could be wrong though.

in my opinion yes.

what have the turtles done that makes them more skilled?

When the turtles are able to deflect bullets then talk to me about speed.

As for why Tygra wouldn't stomp them while invisible I've already said. When they were still teenagers Splinter was training them to fight blindfolded and there wouldn't be much more of an advantage against somebody like Leo who is actually skilled at learning things like that.

pleases your joking right. Leo would be greatly hinder if he was blind folded it rediculous to assume he would not. Logan would be hindred blind folded and he has far superior training to any of the turtles let a lone superhuman senses the turtles could not even dream of.

Leo would be stomped as well. Sorry, but leo aint beating Tigra who not invisable and an invisable tigra jsut gunna **** his shit up.

Not really!! Lets not forget the these dudes are ninja!!! These arent the bafoons of Plandarr their used to fighting!! Lion-o is the only REAL threat and he'll have his hands full with Logan. Hatchi-man gave Lion-o a good fight. Logan>Samuri

Hitman911

Aztec123
The thundercats win via numbers, strength, weapons and experience. Wolverine isnt a team player, he will be the first to go down.

Battlehammer
Not really!! Lets not forget the these dudes are ninja!!!

...........are you kidding me was this a serous comment............

These arent the bafoons of Plandarr their used to fighting!!
.............you do realizes one of thoses so call bafoons got the betetr of superman right?

Lion-o is the only REAL threat and he'll have his hands full with Logan. Hatchi-man gave Lion-o a good fight. Logan>Samuri

...........Pleases none of the turtles could take pritty much any of the thunderian one on one. So there far more then one threat.

Also do you even realizes how powerful the sword of omens is? He not really going to have to much trouble with wolverine.

...............Hatchi-man to my knowledge never battle with Lion-o............so I am not even sure what your talking about and he far from a simply samuria...........

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Aztec123
The thundercats win via numbers, strength, weapons and experience. Wolverine isnt a team player, he will be the first to go down.
go read a wolverine comic before speaking rubish.

Hitman911
You give the turtles far too little respect my friend...without the SoO, Lion-o is boned.

Battlehammer
You give the turtles far too little respect my friend...without the SoO, Lion-o is boned.

Not even you simply know little to nothing about the thundercats.

Hitman911
Not even you simply know little to nothing about the thundercats. I have every last episode on DVD! I know EVERYTHING about the TC. But I know alot about TNMT also. The SoO is the real beast in this fight. But without it, it would actually be an ok fight!

Battlehammer
I have every last episode on DVD! I know EVERYTHING about the TC. But I know alot about TNMT also. The SoO is the real beast in this fight. But without it, it would actually be an ok fight!
.................Im going by the comics....................

pleases what do the turtles do about cheetara?

Or tigra?

Hell none of them are taking panthero one on one.

Lion with out his sword is still to much for any of the turtles to take him one on one.

jadervason
Logan could solo the thundercats 1/10.

With the turtles providing distraction and little else, Team 7.5/10

Hitman911
.................Im going by the comics....................

pleases what do the turtles do about cheetara?

Or tigra?

Hell none of them are taking panthero one on one.

Lion with out his sword is still to much for any of the turtles to take him one on one. all they have to do is survive the initial speed blitz from cheetara, Tire her out,....then tap her out. ofr tap that azz1

Soljer
I see some massive overrating of both the Cats and the Turtles.

Battlehammer
all they have to do is survive the initial speed blitz from cheetara, Tire her out,....then tap her out. ofr tap that azz1

she can run for hours with out tirering.............have you even read the comics before?

Originally posted by Soljer
I see some massive overrating of both the Cats and the Turtles.

the turtles yes.

how were the thunder cats overrated? If any thing they were underrated.

cheetara a speedster with crazy stamina.

Tigra superhumanly fast as well and crazy agile with the ability to creat illussions in others minds and phases.

Panthero a crazy skilled fighter with high tech equiptment and super strength

Lion-O a beast and the sword of omens can litterally encases some one in energy and send them to another planet.

ragesRemorse
What does the sword of omens do other than call the cats together and make them a bit stronger?

How does it send people to other planets? If it really does this...,thats kind of gay

Battlehammer
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
What does the sword of omens do other than call the cats together and make them a bit stronger?

How does it send people to other planets? If it really does this...,thats kind of gay
puts them in a block of energy...........the sword is fing crazy it can do a lot of things.

ragesRemorse
puts them in a block of energy...........the sword is fing crazy it can do a lot of things.

I was envisioning an energy beam shooting from the tip of the sword, encasing an enemy in energy and Liono flinging the enemy into space like a tether...,kind of like green lanterns ring. That would be stupid dumb laughing out loud

I had no idea the sword of omens had so many abilities. From the cartoons, i just thought it allowed him to talk to that old cat and call his cubs together. Are the comics actually good?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I was envisioning an energy beam shooting from the tip of the sword, encasing an enemy in energy and Liono flinging the enemy into space like a tether...,kind of like green lanterns ring. That would be stupid dumb laughing out loud

I had no idea the sword of omens had so many abilities. From the cartoons, i just thought it allowed him to talk to that old cat and call his cubs together. Are the comics actually good?

yea there sweet.

The swords ubber. it becuases of the cat eye. It has a bunch of magic in it.

It could even damage superman.

ragesRemorse
thats metal

Are the thundercat comics fairly mature?

Drawingblood88
Please understand that this is actually causing me slight physical pain to admit. I grew up worshiping the turtles, though I've steadily lost interest in Logan over the years for my own wierd-ass reasons. Point being, I can't see the cats losing this. Wolverine gives them a better fight than the turtles for obvious reasons. However, to say Lion-O is the only threat is pretty bogus. Cheetarah out-classes all turtles and Logan in speed (and reach, with her weapon) Panthro is one strong sum-*****; not to mention all the crazy-ass stuff he's pulled out of his weapons or the shoulder-spikes going all buzz-saw and such (they've even been morphed into armor as I'm sure the majority of us have seen). Tygra's invisibility might not be an advantage at all, granted, but his whip can deal some fairly significant damage (I seem to recal him being able to cause things to burst into flame with the bolo-end a few times). Also, let us not forget that all of their weapons have been shown to more-or-less break the laws of physics in the sense that they've transformed into complex structures and whatnot. Thundercats Ho, ho's.

SamZED
Lin-o and his hoes take it.

cdtm
The cats.

Logan is the biggest threat, obviously. And he could probably beat any single cat, but not the entire team..

As much as I love the turtles, they're a non factor here. None of their weapons will even withstand a single strike from the Sword of Omens, and the cats are simply too quick, too strong, and a better functioning team.

SamZED
Every single one? Cheetara is like Quicksilver except with boobs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.