mighty avengers vs sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
sentrys gone nuts can the ma stop him?
no bfr

mighty avengers

iron man
ms marvel
ares
wonderman
wasp
black widow

llagrok
Nope.

guy222
nopers

Mr. Slippyfist
CLOC?

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
CLOC?

He has gone crazy, it wouldn't work, he wouldn't care about the emergencies.

tkitna
Sentry wins

Is CLOC even around anymore?

Bouboumaster
Sentry

Merlyn
MA.

Galan007
Currently, Sentry ftw.

However, I'd bank on seeing some type of 'Sentrybuster' armor in the future. Seems like Tony always builds a 'buster' to combat the more powerful heroes/villains on Marvel earth.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Galan007
Currently, Sentry ftw.

However, I'd bank on seeing some type of 'Sentrybuster' armor in the future. Seems like Tony always builds a 'buster' to combat the more powerful heroes/villains on Marvel earth.

Tony defiantly has some trick up his sleeve for Sentry I'm sure, everyone was surprised when Tony revealed he could absorb Sentry's energy. There is no telling how much he has learned about The Sentry now.

starlock
MA for the win

tkitna
Originally posted by Galan007
Currently, Sentry ftw.

Doesnt Tony still lose though when he fights with his 'buster' type armors?

Just got back from seeing 'Iron Man' at the theater. Great movie.

Galan007
Originally posted by tkitna
Doesnt Tony still lose though when he fights with his 'buster' type armors?

Just got back from seeing 'Iron Man' at the theater. Great movie. When he fought in the 'Hulkbuster' for the first time, he didn't lose, it was more of a stalemate. When he battled in the 'Thorbuster' he eventually lost, but it was a damn good fight - and against King Thor, no less. Finally, when he stood against WWH in the second 'Hulkbuster'. Sure, he was beaten , but he fared better than most, imo.

So, his track record in 'buster' armors is pretty good imo, considering the powerhouses he's battled in them. *shrugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.