Punisher vs Nick Fury H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No weapons. Who wins?

tkitna
Fury for the majority

Mr_internet
Fury. Frank knows kung fu, but Fury should know all frank knows and probably more (shield training, while Frank only has marine training). He also has more experience.

Phantom Zone
Frank for the majority he is good at H2H and is probably tougher.

Starscream M

golem370
Fury imo

Zeitgeist
Fury.

snoopdogg
Frank wins.

iceman24567
Fury

Enyalus
Fury.

BUSTER1
Frank 6/10 or 5/10

Konton
Frank.

Battlehammer
Fury

Sado22
Frank. Fury hasn't really done anything that puts him above Frank in durability, toughness, fighting or even shooting. he's still badass though, but Farnk is badass and whole lotta other cool things.
besides, when Fury can hold his own against DD time and time again while consciously holding back, do let me know. till then, Frank wins a hefty majority.

Punisher 8/10.......but only cuz I'm in a good mood.

P.S. frank knows not just kung fu but lots of other things. they practically showed him training in karate and judo back in Punisher armory and war journal.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Enyalus
Fury.

BUSTER1
Castle

batosaimsx7
Fury

mrcharlieo
Frank, but not easily.

Kazenji
Fury

Sado22
fury's feats don't compare to frank's. Frank ftw.

jrodslam
Fury.

Kazenji
Well with Fury he's fought Stonewall and he would like the russian for Frank

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_(comics)_

Sado22
true, but i'm talking over all skills and stuff. Frank's durability is insane, he's stalemated and defeated DD, crippled Bullseye, had impressive showings against Wolverine and Moon Knight on all occassions and tons of other things. heck he even fought Tombstone and was winning.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Sado22
heck he even fought Tombstone and was winning.

I think thats in his DD appearance.

Kazenji
Have'nt read much Nick Fury cept for Secret Warriors and that one Mighty Avengers #18 where he was getting the team together.

Sado22
yup.

fury's cool. but he aint no Frank Castle. Frank's one of the most underated guys in Marvel. sad

iceman24567
Fury still

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by golem370
Fury imo

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sado22

fury's cool. but he aint no Frank Castle. Frank's one of the most underated guys in Marvel. sad

Yeah i know all these other Marvel characters Spider-Man, X-men and most of the other ones that Stan Lee co-created are always getting noticed more then the Punisher

not trying to say i don't like his creations they're all good but damn Punisher needs to get noticed a bit more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.