The Darkness vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
Iceman:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=382722&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

vs.

Darkness:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t415044.html

midnight, street alleyway

Tenebrous
The Darkness easily

guy222
Darkness

Mr. Slippyfist

How?

Maybe I'm just caught up in KMC Iceman... but I can't see it.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

How?

Maybe I'm just caught up in KMC Iceman... but I can't see it. I dunno either..iceman seems almost immortal

naruto2424
iceman wins big grin

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

How?

Maybe I'm just caught up in KMC Iceman... but I can't see it.

Create two black holes, one on either side of iceman

id369
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I dunno either..iceman seems almost immortal
You could say the same about, The Darkness. You can kill the host (Jackie) in the Day Light. The Darkness would reconstruct Jackie atom by atom, at night.

Thorion
Originally posted by Tenebrous

He can create black holes? sad

Lord Feron

wow i didn't know he can do that. How big are these black holes that jackie can make?

id369

Tenebrous

King Kandy
In that case he'll just project his consciousness into some other moisture.

Dr. Leg Lock
no question, Chuck Liddell would win with a knockout.

id369
No i know in Darkness level 0 he creates black holes, but that can be argued as non-cannon.

Regardless, On-panel, Jackie's control of the Darkness>>Capri's (his sister).

Jackie can pretty much mimic the properties of a black hole by transporting his target through any multitudes of shadows.

Jackie can "teleport" using shadows, himself or another. Use several shadows as conduits he can move objects of mass through any medium, so long as there's shadow/darkness in it. Iceman can't reform his molecular structure if it's being stretched and carried away into shadows.

True I agree with most of what you say, but teleporting (shadowport I suppose) and Black Holes are two completely power sets.

carnage52
darkness i dont know wether bobby can project his conciousness into other mostiure i thought he could only use it to reform

complexbrother
Darkness. you don't have to kill to win a fight.

llagrok
Estacado loses 313

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by llagrok
Estacado loses 313 how?

llagrok
Originally posted by llagrok
Karmester loses 131

Lord Feron
Originally posted by carnage52
darkness i dont know wether bobby can project his conciousness into other mostiure i thought he could only use it to reform No he can like he can put himself in a lake and emerge from the other side in a instant i think. Or better yet just pretty much form anywhere that moisture or any form of water exists. Wish i knew more about Jackie, I played the game which was fun but it shouldn't be used in this debate. big grin.

celestialdemon
Interesting fight. I think this would be a stalemate unless it takes place outside. Once the sun rises, Jackie is dead.

jrodslam
What is Darkness? Is he energy? Or spirit-like? Can someone explain?

llagrok
He's pure biceps.

Estacado
estahuh

What's with all the Darkness threads?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Estacado
estahuh

What's with all the Darkness threads?

They're honoring you. estahuh Plus, Jackie's gotten a major upgrade at this point, right? shifty

Estacado
I think they need to show some more "molecular stuff" but yeah going by the story he became more powerful....

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by jrodslam
What is Darkness? Is he energy? Or spirit-like? Can someone explain? I posted the respet thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.