Hank Henshaw vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
What the ass holes? I used the search and expected this one to be made... a lot.
None.

---

Hank is at the levels he was at in SC.

Darkseid is at normal levels (no Soulfire powerup, or the Ale powerup.).

No prep.

They start the fight in Las Vegas' strip.

I love DC
Hank gets defeated easily

fangirl101
ale for the win.

I love DC
You think Darkseid needs itlol

fangirl101
Originally posted by I love DC
You think Darkseid needs itlol

it's his power. of course he could just trap hanks soul in the body he's in.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by fangirl101
ale for the win. Normal levels nvr.

Just because it wasn't there at the beginning, doesn't mean it's normal.

I love DC
To say he would even use this is an insult to Darky Hims omega powers defeat Hank. He is a joke compared to Darkseid

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist Normal levels nvr.Just because it wasn't there at the beginning, doesn't mean it's normal. are you saying he's never at normal lvls? what is his normal lvl? when he's a giant? in countdown, he was fighting jimmy as a giant against ALL of the other new gods powers. that lvl? he had no apparant power up there.

Mr. Slippyfist
are you saying he's never at normal lvls? what is his normal lvl? when he's a giant? in countdown, he was fighting jimmy as a giant against ALL of the other new gods powers. that lvl? he had no apparant power up there. Under Darkseid's own power. Duh.

I love DC
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Normal levels nvr.

Just because it wasn't there at the beginning, doesn't mean it's normal. Your first sentence confuses me as well lol

Mr. Slippyfist
Don't worry about it.

You'll learn it's meaning in under a week... ya, a week.

---

Anyway... I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't think it was fair.

I love DC
Don't worry about it.

You'll learn it's meaning in under a week... ya, a week.

---

Anyway... I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't think it was fair. Do you see Hank taking it

I dont see how he avoids the omega effect

Mindset
are you saying he's never at normal lvls? what is his normal lvl? when he's a giant? in countdown, he was fighting jimmy as a giant against ALL of the other new gods powers. that lvl? he had no apparant power up there.

Jimmy wasn't using the combined powers of the New Gods.

Mr. Slippyfist
Do you see Hank taking it

I dont see how he avoids the omega effect Ya.

He's pretty damn durable.

I love DC
I dont know why anyone brings up countdown

Darky got broken by ORION

psycho gundam
omega beams or darkseid's fists for the win.

I love DC
Ya.

He's pretty damn durable. Darky beat him with omegas before

How does Hank avoid it as he isnt durable enough to take one shot at full strength

Mr. Slippyfist
Darky beat him with omegas before

How does Hank avoid it as he isnt durable enough to take one shot at full strength Omega Beams actually. Meh.

He seems plenty more powerful currently than he's ever been before. I mean, back then he would have gotten well... his wish had he taken a galaxy destroying blast back then (IMO). Have you seen what it takes to bring him down in his two latest arcs?

A planet destroyed loaded with explosives.
And Warworld being destroyed with him trapped with it.

Plus he's got rings here... srug

I'd give him the win, but that's just my opinion.

guy222
DS

fangirl101
Originally posted by I love DC I dont know why anyone brings up countdownDarky got broken by ORION

darksied got broken by orion who was destined to do so by the source. after a battle with jimmy. not exactly a fresh match. that would be like mike tyson fighting ali, and winning, and then getting beaten by joe lewis. not exactly fair do you think?

fangirl101
whom has darksied beaten who is on hank's level or higher?

secret?
earth angel supergirl?
highfather?
mordru?

Mindset
darksied got broken by orion who was destined to do so by the source. after a battle with jimmy. not exactly a fresh match. that would be like mike tyson fighting ali, and winning, and then getting beaten by joe lewis. not exactly fair do you think?

After the fight with Jimmy, DS got a powerup from the New God's souls, but so did Orion, they were sharing the power.

TricksterPriest
Darkseid wins. But..........DS will not be able to kill Henshaw, I think. However, he's already proven to be able to trap him using the OE.

Avlon
No powerups for DS. Fighting in a city full of tech. Powered up Henshaw. No motherbox or Superman distracting Henshaw as he's fighting. Omega beams failed up close in their first fight against a weaker henshaw, needed a full power second blast at point blank to subdue him the second.

I'd say Henshaw stands a good chance of winning.

jadervason
Hm. We're assuming Henshaw is bloodlusted, and has suspended his wish to die at the moment?

Darkseid can do practically anything he wants to with sheer force of will alone, provided there isn't a Kryptonian in his face. How is it Hank loses when Superman alone has bested Darkseid? Hank >>> Superman, he's withstood the Omega ____ that hurt even superman WHILE HE WAS USING HENSHAW AS A HUMAN SHIELD.

Dare I say the Omega beam he used to finally subdue henshaw was among the most powerful Darkseid has ever used. Anyhow, even if the omega effect could bust henshaw, it's proven a kryptonian can see them coming. Hank doesn't even need to dodge, he can just be in another body pronto. C'mere, rings.

my opinion on their stats? Henshaw speed 9, strength 9, durability 10, energy projection 10.

Darkseid speed 5, strength 10, durability 10, energy projection 10.

they pretty much stalemate each other at all ranges, but Hank has the terrain advantage here.

EDIT: oh I forgot how he PUNISHED superman h2h with the rings. Henshaw takes the cake all day.

-K-M-
.....Darkseid

quanchi112
darksied got broken by orion who was destined to do so by the source. after a battle with jimmy. not exactly a fresh match. that would be like mike tyson fighting ali, and winning, and then getting beaten by joe lewis. not exactly fair do you think? Ill answer this one he needed Olsen to beat Superman. He beat a former newsman with no experience really as a superhero and then engaged his son. He was indeed tired but he got his h eart ripped out as Orion stared int his eyes. This from a guy who lost to Kalibak and Firestorm. stick out tongue

Galan007
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5341/ds1km8.th.jpg http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3776/ds2zr1.th.jpg http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1946/ds3wp0.th.jpg

DS ftw.

-K-M-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ill answer this one he needed Olsen to beat Superman. He beat a former newsman with no experience really as a superhero and then engaged his son.

Actually Olsen has had experience as a superhero, as for years he would gain and lose powers on the drop of a dime way before Countdown even started.

Originally posted by Galan007
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5341/ds1km8.th.jpg http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3776/ds2zr1.th.jpg http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1946/ds3wp0.th.jpg

DS ftw.

and in addition:

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanv2104-21.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanv2104-22.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
No powerups for DS. Fighting in a city full of tech. Powered up Henshaw. No motherbox or Superman distracting Henshaw as he's fighting. Omega beams failed up close in their first fight against a weaker henshaw, needed a full power second blast at point blank to subdue him the second.

I'd say Henshaw stands a good chance of winning. Didnt they already do this before?

Where were Henshaw's multiple bodies? He already had a warning shot from darkseid before he was at max power. He reassembled himself into apokoliptian tech. Where was his speed? he kept on fighting Superman who wasnt anywhere near as powerful as they write him today and made no efforts to avoid Darkseid at all. With all that you say he is capable of he ignored Darkseid and was oneshotted when Darkseid regained his full power.

Ds wins easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
Actually Olsen has had experience as a superhero, as for years he would gain and lose powers on the drop of a dime way before Countdown even started. Ok but the powers that were in him were new to him and he is still very inexperienced when compared to Darkseid. Fair enough?

-K-M-
Ok but the powers that were in him were new to him and he is still very inexperienced when compared to Darkseid. Fair enough?

Actually those powers were exact copies of his Pre-crisis stories and that's why the writer chose those powers to showcase

quanchi112
Actually Olsen has had experience as a superhero, as for years he would gain and lose powers on the drop of a dime way before Countdown even started.

and in addition:

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanv2104-21.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Supermanv2104-22.jpg What comic is this from? He couldnt escape this?

Haha. Thanos could indeed trap him with his energy containment field.

Great scan km. I like how he asks to be let free as he cant do a thing to get out of there. smile

-K-M-
What comic is this from? He couldnt escape this?

Haha. Thanos could indeed trap him with his energy containment field.

Great scan km. I like how he asks to be let free as he cant do a thing to get out of there. smile

Superman #104

quanchi112
Actually those powers were exact copies of his Pre-crisis stories and that's why the writer chose those powers to showcase He was still inexperienced with them? Even if he did possess them at one point or another if you live as a human for years without your powers you get rusty. The point is he is much more inexperienced than Darkseid.

-K-M-
He was still inexperienced with them? Even if he did possess them at one point or another if you live as a human for years without your powers you get rusty. The point is he is much more inexperienced than Darkseid.

Olsen isn't that old chronologically, maybe late 20's-ish. Indeed he doesn't have more experience then Darkseid , just pointing out for years Olsen was a superhero himself.

jadervason
Henshaw can conceivably beat anyone who is not Superman.

Luthor has commented that Henshaw should have rightfully killed superman long ago but is too blinded by hatred to ever be effective against him.

quanchi112
Olsen isn't that old chronologically, maybe late 20's-ish. Indeed he doesn't have more experience then Darkseid , just pointing out for years Olsen was a superhero himself. Fine. He indeed has more experience than I previously thought but the way he was portrayed in countdown was indeed like a rookie with newfound powers to me. But yes he is far more inexperienced than Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jadervason
Henshaw can conceivably beat anyone who is not Superman.

Luthor has commented that Henshaw should have rightfully killed superman long ago but is too blinded by hatred to ever be effective against him. The same could be said of Darkseid. really to say Henshaw can kill Darkseid when he actually made an attempt with Doomsday who did most of the killing and pillaging is ignorant.

jadervason
So, how many rings did he have back then.

quanchi112
So, how many rings did he have back then. How are those rings going to stop the omega effect?

Avlon
Didnt they already do this before?

Where were Henshaw's multiple bodies? He already had a warning shot from darkseid before he was at max power. He reassembled himself into apokoliptian tech. Where was his speed? he kept on fighting Superman who wasnt anywhere near as powerful as they write him today and made no efforts to avoid Darkseid at all. With all that you say he is capable of he ignored Darkseid and was oneshotted when Darkseid regained his full power.

Ds wins easily.

Are you still clinging to this silly "one shot" theory? I don't mind debating the subtleties of the battle, but to spread pure fallacy out of spite is unacceptable.

He caught Henshaw with the same beam that he intended to use on Doomsday before he was Ko'd. Henshaw actually came out better than DD did on the 1st OE shot.

The second one was a fully powered point blank shot as Henshaw fought Superman.

In this battle, Henshaw is more experienced, more powerful, and has KO'd Superman in 3 hits...something that DS hasn't been able to do in years.

Henshaw isn't distracted by Superman in this battle, and since Superman has outflown the OE, it shouldn't be a problem for Henshaw since he's a FAR faster flier then Clark.

Or, he could use the rings to create a funnel to redirect the OE like Firestorm did. smile

jadervason
Are you still clinging to this silly "one shot" theory? I don't mind debating the subtleties of the battle, but to spread pure fallacy out of spite is unacceptable.

He caught Henshaw with the same beam that he intended to use on Doomsday before he was Ko'd. Henshaw actually came out better than DD did on the 1st OE shot.

In this battle, Henshaw is more experienced, more powerful, and has KO'd Superman in 3 hits...something that DS hasn't been able to do in years.

Henshaw isn't distracted by Superman in this battle, and since Superman has outflown the OE, it shouldn't be a problem for Henshaw since he's a FAR faster flier then Clark.

Or, he could use the rings to create a funnel to redirect the OE like Firestorm did. smile

I know Hank is as fast as superman, I've never seen evidence he was faster though.

quanchi112

Or, he could use the rings to create a funnel to redirect the OE like Firestorm did. smile Ok you say Henshaw came out of the first omege beam shot better than Doomsday. Its about the context friend and I wont let you twist what actually happened. Darkseid was fully powered when he shot Doomsday. Darkseid then got beaten down to the brink of death not not Superman intervened. Darkseids first shot was at less than full power. When he regained his full power Henshaw was easily defeated by one shot. So at full power Henshaw cant weather one blast.

Henshaw knew Darkseid was out there as he was hit with the first weakened shot. Why didnt he create multiple bodies or deal with Darkseid. This Superman wasnt as powerful as he is now anyways. Cyborg also merged with Apokoliptian tech. It still didnt matter as Henshaw seemed like he couldnt defeat a weaker Superman.

Supes has outmaneuvered the omega effect once and he also was saved by WW and Supergirl fake death. So he escaped it once while Henshaw hasnt. Supes can but Henshaw cant.

Henshaw is physically more powerful than Darkseid here Ill admit with the amp. But the omegas end this quickly and it doesnt matter.

smile

Avlon
I know Hank is as fast as superman, I've never seen evidence he was faster though.

Check his early appearances. He leaves Supes in the dust.

Merlyn
ds.

Avlon
Ok you say Henshaw came out of the first omege beam shot better than Doomsday. Its about the context friend and I wont let you twist what actually happened. Darkseid was fully powered when he shot Doomsday. Darkseid then got beaten down to the brink of death not not Superman intervened. Darkseids first shot was at less than full power. When he regained his full power Henshaw was easily defeated by one shot. So at full power Henshaw cant weather one blast.

He was at full power when he hit Henshaw as well AND he also caught Henshaw off guard (as he did with DD)... Henshaw just kept fighting Superman right afterwards. In comparison, DD fell into rubble, though he came back a bit later as well.

When fighting DD he mentioned how nobody has survived at close range..which is how he got Henshaw AS HE FOUGHT SUPERMAN...again as a sucker shot.

I'm not twisting anything. You are. Feel free to re-read the material.

Henshaw knew Darkseid was out there as he was hit with the first weakened shot. Why didnt he create multiple bodies or deal with Darkseid. This Superman wasnt as powerful as he is now anyways. Cyborg also merged with Apokoliptian tech. It still didnt matter as Henshaw seemed like he couldnt defeat a weaker Superman.

Really? Prove it. He sure did better than Thanos did against Drax. smile
I saw a good back and forth battle with Superman and Henshaw.

Supes has outmaneuvered the omega effect once and he also was saved by WW and Supergirl fake death. So he escaped it once while Henshaw hasnt. Supes can but Henshaw cant.

Actually he's done it more than once...even in the early Byrnes stuff.

Henshaw is physically more powerful than Darkseid here Ill admit with the amp. But the omegas end this quickly and it doesnt matter.

smile

Funny how you argue that DS bleeds when Batman kicks him and Mary can slap away the beams, but the physically superior henshaw is now too slow to get any wins...

Who's biased? Sounds like it's you yet again Quanchi.

-K-M-
The first OE was when Darkseid was weakened erm

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-39.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-40.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-41.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-42.jpg
5. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-44.jpg

jadervason
Check his early appearances. He leaves Supes in the dust.

Early appearances? Like which? I remember Steven left superman in the dust...

jadervason
Ok you say Henshaw came out of the first omege beam shot better than Doomsday. Its about the context friend and I wont let you twist what actually happened. Darkseid was fully powered when he shot Doomsday. Darkseid then got beaten down to the brink of death not not Superman intervened. Darkseids first shot was at less than full power. When he regained his full power Henshaw was easily defeated by one shot. So at full power Henshaw cant weather one blast.

smile

His hatred of Superman is that great. He disregarded Darkseid.

Without Superman to help out, HENSHAW FTW

llagrok
Darkseid.

Avlon
Early appearances? Like which? I remember Steven left superman in the dust...

I'll see if I get the scan when I'm home.

jadervason
I'll see if I get the scan when I'm home.

The fate of the world is resting on you, man.

TricksterPriest

Doomsday>Henshaw in terms of durability. And don't bring up Superman beating Darkseid, he's beaten your boy Hank too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It traverses space/time, you can't outrun it forever. 2nd, the Firestorm feat was Pre-crisis and no one else in DC has ever been able to do that. And may I point out that it was the Omega Force, which DS rarely uses and that he got back up from it after a moment.

jadervason
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Doomsday>Henshaw in terms of durability. And don't bring up Superman beating Darkseid, he's beaten your boy Hank too. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It traverses space/time, you can't outrun it forever. 2nd, the Firestorm feat was Pre-crisis and no one else in DC has ever been able to do that. And may I point out that it was the Omega Force, which DS rarely uses and that he got back up from it after a moment.

Between the two, Darkseid and Henshaw, who has used their eyebeams to one-hit Superman more? Just wondering, because Hank has done it cleanly once.

quanchi112
He was at full power when he hit Henshaw as well AND he also caught Henshaw off guard (as he did with DD)... Henshaw just kept fighting Superman right afterwards. In comparison, DD fell into rubble, though he came back a bit later as well.

When fighting DD he mentioned how nobody has survived at close range..which is how he got Henshaw AS HE FOUGHT SUPERMAN...again as a sucker shot.

I'm not twisting anything. You are. Feel free to re-read the material.

Really? Prove it. He sure did better than Thanos did against Drax. smile
I saw a good back and forth battle with Superman and Henshaw.

Actually he's done it more than once...even in the early Byrnes stuff.

Funny how you argue that DS bleeds when Batman kicks him and Mary can slap away the beams, but the physically superior henshaw is now too slow to get any wins...

Who's biased? Sounds like it's you yet again Quanchi. Km already owned you with the scans as you try to twist what happened. Yet you call me biased.

Why bring up Thanos when he isnt even in the thread. Thanos was cheapshotted and Drax is the only being who could and has done this to him. smile

Mary has deflected his beams while Henshaw got hit both times. he even got a warning shot. All this proves is that they can avoid his beams while Henshaw cannot.

Batman made him bleed so what he didnt beat him.

Most are all in agreement that Darkseid wins this without much of a battle at all. He ends it when he releases his omega beams.

jadervason
Mary has deflected his beams while Henshaw got hit both times. he even got a warning shot. All this proves is that they can avoid his beams while Henshaw cannot.

Damnit, Quanchi, Superman was clearly HOLDING THE MAN the first time, and the second time he wasn't even looking.

He didn't give a rat's ass about Darkseid.

quanchi112
The first OE was when Darkseid was weakened erm

1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-39.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-40.jpg
3. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-41.jpg
4. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-42.jpg
5. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-44.jpg Exactly. smile You beat me to these scans.

quanchi112
Damnit, Quanchi, Superman was clearly HOLDING THE MAN the first time, and the second time he wasn't even looking.

He didn't give a rat's ass about Darkseid. Then this proves hes an outright idiot. He had a warning shot yet he did nothing to prevent it from occurring again. All this proves is that he couldnt defeat a weaker Superman timely enough to avoid Darksied' omegas which could and did oneshot him at full power.

Avlon

When was the last time DS cleanly beat Superman as easily as Henshaw has?

And yes, Superman has outrun it more than once.

As for durability, both are on pretty similar levels. Superman has KO'd DD as well. wink

-K-M-
What are the times when Superman outran the OE?

During the John Bryne era that was Desaad not Darkseid

jadervason
Then this proves hes an outright idiot. He had a warning shot yet he did nothing to prevent it from occurring again. All this proves is that he couldnt defeat a weaker Superman timely enough to avoid Darksied' omegas which could and did oneshot him at full power.

I don't know what this is from, but Luthor seems like a pretty smart guy. I'd take his word for it.

link

Avlon
Km already owned you with the scans as you try to twist what happened. Yet you call me biased.

You act like it bothers me that he posted scans. LOL. All I've stated is that Henshaw can win. Big difference from silly things like 10/10 or crushes. Unlike you, I don't go around with bias claims.

The only time DS specifically claims that his powers are at their peak, or hit someone with the OE at point blank range (which he claims nobody has ever survived) was on a distracted Henshaw. My claim still stands just fine. smile

Why bring up Thanos when he isnt even in the thread. Thanos was cheapshotted and Drax is the only being who could and has done this to him. smile

Because it clearly shows your bias. You are in this same thread using a distracted Henshaw as some kind of weak showing but with Thanos, of course...it's OK, right?

Whether people agree with me or not, anyone can see you dodging claims Quan.

Then she ran and got the hell out of there..but you like to bring that example up like the OE is weak..something I've never claimed.

Batman made him bleed so what he didnt beat him.

But it's another instance I've seen you bring up many times. Funny how you change stance when it suits you. smile

Most are all in agreement that Darkseid wins this without much of a battle at all. He ends it when he releases his omega beams.

Most are in agreement that a fully powered OE that hits Henshaw wins.

LOL@ you acting like you've made a great revelation of some kind.

TricksterPriest
Between the two, Darkseid and Henshaw, who has used their eyebeams to one-hit Superman more? Just wondering, because Hank has done it cleanly once.

Darkseid. At least 3-4 times.

And for the last time, HE LET BLACK MARY ESCAPE, YOU TROLL! miffed

Avlon
What are the times when Superman outran the OE?

During the John Bryne era that was Desaad not Darkseid

Sure, after it was retconned. Would that change the speed of the beams though?

He also did it in apokolips now.

quanchi112
When was the last time DS cleanly beat Superman as easily as Henshaw has?

And yes, Superman has outrun it more than once.

As for durability, both are on pretty similar levels. Superman has KO'd DD as well. wink In death of the new gods Darkseid could have killed Superman as he had an amp. The last time Henshaw beat him down he head an amp as well. The difference is Darkseid spared him while Henshaw was overpowered it seems.

Superman didnt ko the Doomsday that beat down Darkseid. He even had a motherbox. Context. smile

quanchi112

He also did it in apokolips now. That makes it once then. Do you want to ignore retcons now to support your stance.

quanchi112
Darkseid. At least 3-4 times.

And for the last time, HE LET BLACK MARY ESCAPE, YOU TROLL! miffed The beams werent intended to let her deflect them.

TricksterPriest
That makes it once then. Do you want to ignore retcons now to support your stance.

Funny, you do it all the time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
You act like it bothers me that he posted scans. LOL. All I've stated is that Henshaw can win. Big difference from silly things like 10/10 or crushes. Unlike you, I don't go around with bias claims.

The only time DS specifically claims that his powers are at their peak, or hit someone with the OE at point blank range (which he claims nobody has ever survived) was on a distracted Henshaw. My claim still stands just fine. smile

I didnt make a great revelation I just pointed out the obvious. They had an encounter once and Henshaw didnt have the durability to take more than one omega beam at full power.

Because it clearly shows your bias. You are in this same thread using a distracted Henshaw as some kind of weak showing but with Thanos, of course...it's OK, right?

Whether people agree with me or not, anyone can see you dodging claims Quan.

Then she ran and got the hell out of there..but you like to bring that example up like the OE is weak..something I've never claimed.

But it's another instance I've seen you bring up many times. Funny how you change stance when it suits you. smile

Most are in agreement that a fully powered OE that hits Henshaw wins.

LOL@ you acting like you've made a great revelation of some kind. Henshaw cant survive his omega beams. He cant win one.

Henshaw knew Darkseid was there and did nothing to defend himself when he knew Ds was gunning for him. He said now that my powers are at their peak meaning when he used them previously they werent at maximum capacity. Dont try to twist this just because you like Henshaw more.

The difference to your Thanos jab was that Drax alone had these powers as he was created to stop him. Darkseid wasnt created to stop Henshaw but his powers clearly smoke him with oneshot. big grin

quanchi112
Funny, you do it all the time. roll eyes (sarcastic) When?

jadervason
Superman Kayo'd a DD. Once. He's gotten badder since then.

Darkseid Kayo'd a Henshaw. Once. He's gotten badder since then.

And for the last mother****ing time, Henshaw WAS NOT FIGHTING DARKSEID BECAUSE THE MAN WHO DESTROYED EVERYTHING HE EVER LOVED WAS IN HIS FACE.

quanchi112
Superman Kayo'd a DD. Once. He's gotten badder since then.

Darkseid Kayo'd a Henshaw. Once. He's gotten badder since then.

And for the last mother****ing time, Henshaw WAS NOT FIGHTING DARKSEID BECAUSE THE MAN WHO DESTROYED EVERYTHING HE EVER LOVED WAS IN HIS FACE. Superman got his ass kicked against Doomsday in hunter and prey. The same Doomsday that kicked Darkseid's ass. DOS is irrelevant because he was obviously much weaker and we have Superman getting beaten with an amp rather easily by this Doomsday.

I know Henshaw was busy but he knew he was there and did nothing to protect himself. So he gets stupid under pressure. Got it. Henshaw still cant survive the omegas. So he loses 10 of 10.

jadervason
I didn't say under pressure. Did I say under pressure?

I said the one thing in the universe that he hated more than life itself, was in his face. He didn't give a flying **** about Darkseid. that's some powerful hate right there. Enough hate to say, destroy a city in a man's name? Click the link.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg98/DoopPhotobucket5/luthor/supermanvillianssecretfilesorigi-6.jpg

It's been done panel in, and panel out. it's not that Henshaw can't beat superman for a lack of ability, it's because he's just so blinded by hatred...a hatred we can't even fathom. He's got an electronic memory, his hatred never fades.

Avlon
In death of the new gods Darkseid could have killed Superman as he had an amp. The last time Henshaw beat him down he head an amp as well. The difference is Darkseid spared him while Henshaw was overpowered it seems.

Too bad that amped DS isn't in this thread... or did you not notice that?

Superman didnt ko the Doomsday that beat down Darkseid. He even had a motherbox. Context. smile

Neither did Darkseid, then again, he never got to try the peak powered up close OE on him either. smile

quanchi112
I didn't say under pressure. Did I say under pressure?

I said the one thing in the universe that he hated more than life itself, was in his face. He didn't give a flying **** about Darkseid. that's some powerful hate right there. Enough hate to say, destroy a city in a man's name? Click the link.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg98/DoopPhotobucket5/luthor/supermanvillianssecretfilesorigi-6.jpg

It's been done panel in, and panel out. it's not that Henshaw can't beat superman for a lack of ability, it's because he's just so blinded by hatred...a hatred we can't even fathom. He's got an electronic memory, his hatred never fades. He was under pressure. Ok I guess around Superman hes a friggin moron and cant see anything other than red. He allied himself with the Toyman. Now thats funny.

All in all he is a colossal failure in destroying Superman I get that. Thanks for the scan fully explaining his incompetence with Superman though. smile

quanchi112
Too bad that amped DS isn't in this thread... or did you not notice that?

Neither did Darkseid, then again, he never got to try the peak powered up close OE on him either. smile I merely pointed out that the only reason Henshaw rocked him is because he had an amp.

I agreed that with these rings he could indeed pound and beat darkseid in a physical matchup. But you see he cant take more than oneshot from darkseid. And if in comics you see a oneshot you know tha character destroys him easily. The only way Henshaw wins is if Darkseid doesnt have his omega powers. Henshaw's durability cant take more than oneshot from a fully powered Darkseid. 10 of 10.

jadervason
He was under pressure. Ok I guess around Superman hes a friggin moron and cant see anything other than red. He allied himself with the Toyman. Now thats funny.

All in all he is a colossal failure in destroying Superman I get that. Thanks for the scan fully explaining his incompetence with Superman though. smile

Let's count the number of people who have destroyed Superman.

Avlon
Henshaw cant survive his omega beams. He cant win one.

He took 2 shots from them...while distracted. smile

Henshaw knew Darkseid was there and did nothing to defend himself when he knew Ds was gunning for him. He said now that my powers are at their peak meaning when he used them previously they werent at maximum capacity. Dont try to twist this just because you like Henshaw more.

Plenty of characters would be distracted if Superman was trying to whoop them. Nice try though.

The difference to your Thanos jab was that Drax alone had these powers as he was created to stop him. Darkseid wasnt created to stop Henshaw but his powers clearly smoke him with oneshot. big grin

Thanos knew Drax was there and got a real one shot from energy and a fist. LOL@ you clinging to one shot. Fine, Warlock has one shot Thanos then. smile

Avlon
I merely pointed out that the only reason Henshaw rocked him is because he had an amp.

I agreed that with these rings he could indeed pound and beat darkseid in a physical matchup. But you see he cant take more than oneshot from darkseid. And if in comics you see a oneshot you know tha character destroys him easily. The only way Henshaw wins is if Darkseid doesnt have his omega powers. Henshaw's durability cant take more than oneshot from a fully powered Darkseid. 10 of 10.

Henshaw has beaten Superman before... without the amp.

Considering there were no one shots in that issue, your point fails to make an impact.

quanchi112

... No,it was proven that Cyborg has the powers but cant quite pull it off. He is quite incompetent here. he is also incompetent with killing himself. I liked your scan. smile

quanchi112
He took 2 shots from them...while distracted. smile

Plenty of characters would be distracted if Superman was trying to whoop them. Nice try though.

Thanos knew Drax was there and got a real one shot from energy and a fist. LOL@ you clinging to one shot. Fine, Warlock has one shot Thanos then. smile He can survive a shot from the omega beams while recovering from a near fatal beatdown from Doomsday.

But when darkseid is at full capacity its a stomp. If this thread were right after he fought Doomsday then Henshaw would indeed win. But it isnt. smile

Thanos knew he was there yes but trsuted in moondragon to stall him. Its fine only he has the powers.

Warlocks ghost came back after Thanos killed him. Thanos was then resurrected as much more powerful. The Surfer also has these abilities and has been beaten down by Thanos easily. So I guess this proves that Warlocks ghost and not regular warlock can beat a weaker Thanos after he suprrpises him.

Why do you keep bringing up Thanos he isnt in the thread. Please quit trying to derail the thread.

jadervason
Let's wrap this up.

Henshaw+rings is faster than Superman, who is faster than the Omega Beams.

Henshaw+rings has withstood all but the most powerful Omega Beams, which for all we know it took Darkseid like 2-3 minutes to power up. I mean, it was a sucker attack. We simply don't know.

Darkseid, however, would probably get his ass thrashed the same way Superman did when Henshaw put the rings on him. Notice how Henshaw did not defend against a single attack in that fight? Didn't block, use the rings to deflect, nothing, and Superman only knocked him around. Never hurt him.

Without the Omega Beams, which Henshaw can outrun, Darkseid cannot win.

jadervason

No,it was proven that Cyborg has the powers but cant quite pull it off. He is quite incompetent here. he is also incompetent with killing himself. I liked your scan. smile

I'm not hearing numbers...

quanchi112
Let's wrap this up.

Henshaw+rings has withstood all but the most powerful Omega Beams, which for all we know it took Darkseid like 2-3 minutes to power up. I mean, it was a sucker attack. We simply don't know.

Darkseid, however, would probably get his ass thrashed the same way Superman did when Henshaw put the rings on him. Notice how Henshaw did not defend against a single attack in that fight? Didn't block, use the rings to deflect, nothing, and Superman only knocked him around. Never hurt him.

Without the Omega Beams, which Henshaw can outrun, Darkseid cannot win. When did Superman outrun the omega beams? he has only avoided them on his own once.

Again Henshaw rings dont add to his durability. He loses soon as Darkseid pulls out the omega beams.

quanchi112

I'm not hearing numbers... Doomsday wrecked him. Darkseid spared him. Kalibak wrecked him. Shadow demons wrecked him. He needed aid and mercy to escape these situations. In countdown 3 if the Atom had not intervened Superman would have died.

wink

jadervason
When did Superman outrun the omega beams? he has only avoided them on his own once.

Again Henshaw rings dont add to his durability. He loses soon as Darkseid pulls out the omega beams.

That's called "THEN KILL ME!!" Of course they didn't add to his durability.

jadervason
Doomsday wrecked him. Darkseid spared him. Kalibak wrecked him. Shadow demons wrecked him. He needed aid and mercy to escape these situations. In countdown 3 if the Atom had not intervened Superman would have died.

wink

Coulda woulda but never did. PIS robs Henshaw like it does

EVERYGOTDAMNBODY.

fangirl101
Let's wrap this up.

Without the Omega Beams, which Henshaw can outrun, Darkseid cannot win.
Darksied can use the Omega Effect, which is vastly more powerful than the Omega beams. He can use hand blast that are strong enough to own firestorm, and Orion. He can use telepathy. Obviously he has it. He upgraded Kalibak with Psy versions of the Omegas. He can teleport Henshaw's soul to the end of time. He pwn secret who was pure ethereal power.

jadervason
Omega beams, omega effect. That's what he used.

Can he do that other stuff with a kryptonian in his face?

-K-M-

He also did it in apokolips now.

Unmmmm...Desaad can't use the omega beams, so no

yeah and that story didn't contradict anything, but when else?

-K-M-

jadervason
Meh. Clark Kent =/= Superman.

I mean, how many times do we have to hear Superman give the "I have to hold back on everyone else" speech.

-K-M-
Meh. Clark Kent =/= Superman.

I mean, how many times do we have to hear Superman give the "I have to hold back on everyone else" speech.

Ummm...what?

jadervason
Mental blocks.

-K-M-
Mental blocks.

Wasn't there especially since before hand he knew Darkseid was after him

jadervason
Wasn't there especially since before hand he knew Darkseid was after him

You're right. Darkseid is faster than Superman. I have been so misled all these years.

-K-M-
You're right. Darkseid is faster than Superman. I have been so misled all these years.

Yep, that's exactally what I have been saying roll eyes (sarcastic)

jadervason
This commercial break is brought to you by Crack.

Mr. Slippyfist
DOS is irrelevant because he was obviously much weaker and we have Superman getting beaten with an amp rather easily by this Doomsday. You're a hypocrite of the highest order.

Wouldn't Hunter/Prey be irrelevant as it's an obviously much weaker Hank?
Apparently not.

I know Henshaw was busy but he knew he was there and did nothing to protect himself. So he gets stupid under pressure. Got it. Henshaw still cant survive the omegas. So he loses 10 of 10. Superman grabbed him and basically slammed him into the Beams as they were coming.

What the f*ck do you expect Hank to do?

-K-M-
This commercial break is brought to you by Crack.

aaaaand you missed the entire point

Avlon
Unmmmm...Desaad can't use the omega beams, so no

yeah and that story didn't contradict anything, but when else?

Beams came out of his eyes, followed Superman, superman dodged them and they hit DS. Sounds like omega beams to me. Maybe we're thinking of different arcs.

Then there apokolips now, where he did it again.

In OWAW, he did it again.

There are probably other instances I'm forgetting.

TricksterPriest
Beams came out of his eyes, followed Superman, superman dodged them and they hit DS. Sounds like omega beams to me. Maybe we're thinking of different arcs.

First one was Desaad. so that doesn't count.

Apokolips Now was just terrible for DS. erm

He didn't want to kill him in OWAW. And honestly, the Superman in that story moved freaking Warworld. big grin

Avlon
First one was Desaad. so that doesn't count.

Apokolips Now was just terrible for DS. erm

He didn't want to kill him in OWAW. And honestly, the Superman in that story moved freaking Warworld. big grin

Terrible or not, it still counts.

Besides, I'm just talking about the beams, although I don't doubt henshaw has the strength to swell up Darkseids eyes either and making him useless. (Strange as that was.)

-K-M-

Superman #3 was Desaad not Darkseid. Ummm...really? You seriously believe Desaad can tap into the full power of the Omega Effect? Are you serious? confused

You already mentioned Apokolips Now

You mean when he used the Aegis armor to block the beams? confused

Terrible or not, it still counts.

shifty

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p06.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p07.jpg

Avlon
He can survive a shot from the omega beams while recovering from a near fatal beatdown from Doomsday.

He was recovered just fine. KM, left that scan out of course, which took place before what he posted, and I don't feel like pulling out my scanner.

But when darkseid is at full capacity its a stomp. If this thread were right after he fought Doomsday then Henshaw would indeed win. But it isnt. smile

You still ignore the fact that Henshaw was fighting Superman and it took 2 blasts of the beams to take him down. He had to charge the 2nd blast while Supes and Henhsaw fought, sneak up on him and blast him point blank range.

Unfortunately for your case, both DD and Henshaw took the beams and kept on going. Doomsday was NOT distracted by Superman and thus ran up to DS before he charged up the second up close blast and beat him down. No reason a powered up Henshaw can't do the same.

Thanos knew he was there yes but trsuted in moondragon to stall him. Its fine only he has the powers.

So by your definition, he is an idiot, right?

Warlocks ghost came back after Thanos killed him. Thanos was then resurrected as much more powerful. The Surfer also has these abilities and has been beaten down by Thanos easily. So I guess this proves that Warlocks ghost and not regular warlock can beat a weaker Thanos after he suprrpises him.

It was a one shot, by your definition. A dead man one shot Thanos.

Why do you keep bringing up Thanos he isnt in the thread. Please quit trying to derail the thread.

Because it shows what a hypocrit you are. At least attempting to judge fairly is part of debate.

Avlon
Superman #3 was Desaad not Darkseid. Ummm...really? You seriously believe Desaad can tap into the full power of the Omega Effect? Are you serious? confused

Never said he could...I'm simply talking about outrunning them, which he's done on more than one occasion.

Nowadays, Supes just seems to take them just fine, but I'm talking about being able to actually dodge or outrun them.

shifty

Bibbo ftw. I can't debate against such power.

-K-M-
Never said he could...I'm simply talking about outrunning them, which he's done on more than one occasion.

Nowadays, Supes just seems to take them just fine, but I'm talking about being able to actually dodge or outrun them.

He's temporally avoided it, but I wouldn't say flat out outrun it as the beams generally get deflected by something else in a PIS/CIS situation

In OWAW at the start of it Superman got hit by the beams and it took Plastic Man and Kyle Rayner to stop his momentum. So depends on the writer, or how much power DS wants to bump into them as he can control how powerful they are

Avlon
He's temporally avoided it, but I wouldn't say flat out outrun it as the beams generally get deflected by something else in a PIS/CIS situation

In OWAW at the start of it Superman got hit by the beams and it took Plastic Man and Kyle Rayner to stop his momentum. So depends on the writer, or how much power DS wants to bump into them as he can control how powerful they are

That could be said about a lot of things on here. For example, during morisson's run, Darkseid was killed by the Atom going into Darkseids brain and shutting it off, killing him. It's something that could easily be accomplished by Henshaws willhunters since they do the exact same thing in the same way.

Both have ways to take each other out. I believe I'm being pretty fair both ways.

-K-M-
That could be said about a lot of things on here. For example, during morisson's run, Darkseid was killed by the Atom going into Darkseids brain and shutting it off, killing him. It's something that could easily be accomplished by Henshaws willhunters since they do the exact same thing in the same way.

Both have ways to take each other out. I believe I'm being pretty fair both ways.

.......that was an alternate reality erm

Darkseid has far more then what Cyborg can do to take him out

jadervason
The asswhooping Doomsday laid upon Darkseid could easily be analogous to the asswhooping Henshaw laid upon Superman.

Both times, FTW.

-K-M-
Ah yes getting attacked from behind after believing your opponent is dead equals AWESOMENESS

Besides do you think Cyborg could beat Hunter/Prey Doomsday?

jadervason
He'd BFR that Doomsday.

-K-M-
He'd BFR that Doomsday.

and you don't think Darkseid has that ability?

Avlon
.......that was an alternate reality erm

Darkseid has far more then what Cyborg can do to take him out

Ah, it was a possible future from the direct present based on the same character. IE. It's not an alternate version of the character, so it's viable.

Matter of fact, it had happened already and then the JLA altered it.

fangirl101
Ah, it was a possible future from the direct present based on the same character. IE. It's not an alternate version of the character, so it's viable.

Matter of fact, it had happened already and then the JLA altered it. if that were the case, then DS was unbeatable by any sense of the word. his shields were unbreakable. he was the ruler of the universe and was so powerful, the entire universe had to be wiped out in order to get rid of him, becuz he technically, couldn't be killed.

-K-M-

Matter of fact, it had happened already and then the JLA altered it.

Once again...are you serious? Age of Apocolypse or Days of Future Past was the real universe but does that mean Sentinels can incinerate Wolverine or Cyclops blow off Wolverine's hand? It's an alternate reality for goodness sake

Legion is a possible future, so can I use those feats as well?

Avlon
Ah yes getting attacked from behind after believing your opponent is dead equals AWESOMENESS

Besides do you think Cyborg could beat Hunter/Prey Doomsday?

Isn't this what happened to Henshaw though?

Why is it ok to accept it for one character and not another?

Notice what is said here...

and how many hits it was.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/DoomsdayHunterPrey1pg38.jpg

It's pretty possible that borg could do the same, considering that just like with Doomsday, he kept on fighting right after getting hit the first time.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2831/87485041qk1.th.jpg

-K-M-
Sweet so if I hit someone from behind with a sucker punch and keep hitting him that makes it fair?....AWESOME

fangirl101
Once again...are you serious? Age of Apocolypse or Days of Future Past was the real universe but does that mean Sentinels can incinerate Wolverine or Cyclops blow off Wolverine's hand? It's an alternate reality for goodness sake

Legion is a possible future, so can I use those feats as well? it seems that alternate time lines are now acceptible only becuz it validates galactus as this universal reality eater. without it, he's not. so it has to go across the board.

jadervason
I mean he'd probably physically take Doomsday out into space and leave him there.

fangirl101
Isn't this what happened to Henshaw though?

Why is it ok to accept it for one character and not another?

Notice what is said here...

and how many hits it was.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/DoomsdayHunterPrey1pg38.jpg

It's pretty possible that borg could do the same, considering that just like with Doomsday, he kept on fighting right after getting hit the first time.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2831/87485041qk1.th.jpg
um, those are only the omega beams. not even the omega effect. doomsday had to be killed by entropy itself. which the omega effect happens to mirror in it's ability tocompletely wipe someone out.

-K-M-
I mean he'd probably physically take Doomsday out into space and leave him there.

and Darkseid can't? He could use his beams and he has the ability to fly himself

Also do you think Cyborg is physically going to hold on to him to BFR him?

Avlon

Legion is a possible future, so can I use those feats as well?

I don't deal with xmen things too often, so I won't get into that stipulation.

However, if it's based on the same exact character and a way to kill him, why would it not be used. Do you believe that weakness does not exist in the present since he would clearly be more powerful in the future?

It's not like I'm going way into the future where Martian Manhunter defeats Darkseid. wink

The question to be asked once again is do you believe that Henshaw cannot defeat DS at all? Is it 10/10 in your mind?

jadervason
Boxing ____
Wedding _____
____ of fire

Avlon
um, those are only the omega beams. not even the omega effect. doomsday had to be killed by entropy itself. which the omega effect happens to mirror in it's ability tocompletely wipe someone out.

Umm...did you not notice that he never got the chance to use his most powerful shot?

We never got to see what happened. It's not like Doomsday was distracted by fighting SUPERMAN at the exact same time.

Let's make a checklist here.

1. Took 1st shot of beams and kept going. - +DD/+Henshaw.
2. Took 2nd shot of beams at point blank range. - -DD/ +Henshaw.
3. Took out Superman level character in few hits. - +DD/+Henshaw.
4. Can upgrade during battle. - +DD/+Henshaw.
5. Is listed at beyond death. - +DD/+Henshaw.

A lot of similarities there... minus that one detail of the up close beams...

-K-M-
I don't deal with xmen things too often, so I won't get into that stipulation.

However, if it's based on the same exact character and a way to kill him, why would it not be used. Do you believe that weakness does not exist in the present since he would clearly be more powerful in the future?

It's not like I'm going way into the future where Martian Manhunter defeats Darkseid. wink

The question to be asked once again is do you believe that Henshaw cannot defeat DS at all? Is it 10/10 in your mind?

It's the exact same logic, as those realities became the main 616 universe and used the exact same characters

Days of Future Past and AoA were based off of the real characters, so that means Cyclops can incinerate Wolverine's hand? As it's the same characters and was the main universe, so that would mean Cyclops could do it rightt? erm So do you know he has that weakness in the main universe then?

I take it you really didn't read that issue, as Martian Manhunter did NOT physically beat him

No one wins 10/10 there is always the unknown but a clear majority? Most definetly

Avlon
It's the exact same logic

Days of Future Past and AoA were based off of the real characters, so that means Cyclops can incinerate Wolverine's hand? As it's the same characters and was the main universe, so that would mean Cyclops could do it rightt? erm So do you know he has that weakness in the main universe then?

If someone kills you with a knife tomorrow, are you somehow immune to it today if it's still you?

I take it you really didn't read that issue, as Martian Manhunter did NOT physically beat him

Read it a long time ago, that's why I'm not using it as evidence. Still funny though.

No one wins 10/10 there is always the unknown but a clear majority? Most definetly

Exactly what I've been debating since the beginning. Henshaw can get his wins...it's definitely not out of his range. With creativity, there are ways they can take each other out.

It's a good fight though. At least until we see what upgrade DS gets in final crisis.

-K-M-
If someone kills you with a knife tomorrow, are you somehow immune to it today if it's still you?

So like I said you think a Sentinel can incinerate Wolverine then? As Days of the Future past was the future and it happened. Also in the main 616 universe, during AoA Cyclops incinerated Wolverine's hand and that was present times so do you think Cyclops can do that as well?

Read it a long time ago, that's why I'm not using it as evidence. Still funny though.

It's the same logic your using here, you can't use an alternate reality to apply to a main character. As that would make Legion canon to current DS

Avlon
So like I said you think a Sentinel can incinerate Wolverine then? As Days of the Future past was the future and it happened. Also in the main 616 universe, during AoA Cyclops incinerated Wolverine's hand and that was present times so do you think Cyclops can do that as well?

In your own words...
So depends on the writer

It's the same logic your using here, you can't use an alternate reality to apply to a main character. As that would make Legion canon to current DS

It's still the same logic though. Can tomorrows knife not kill you today? Was Darkseid altered in some way in the future? If anything, he was more powerful in that future.

-K-M-
In your own words...

Yeah and your using my words for a different arguement which really don't relate. When has an alternate reality ever have everything the exact same?

It's still the same logic though. Can tomorrows knife not kill you today? Was Darkseid altered in some way in the future? If anything, he was more powerful in that future.

Could have, now was Wolverine, Cyclops a Sentinel altered ? He was more powerful because he had the anti-life equation, which does not boost you physically

So like I said since Cylclops incinerated Wolverine's hand in the future, can he do it in the present?

Avlon
Yeah and your using my words for a different arguement which really don't relate. When has an alternate reality ever have everything the exact same?

You brought up writers because it suited your debate, but it is ok to debate a direct future?

Obviously something changed along the way, but is Darkseid shown to be weaker? Is he immune to that method here in the past?

Is there reasonable doubt that method wouldn't work?

Could have, now was Wolverine, Cyclops a Sentinel altered ? He was more powerful because he had the anti-life equation, which does not boost you physically

So like I said since Cylclops incinerated Wolverine's hand in the future, can he do it in the present?

You tell us, you are bringing up the xmen. Can Batman survive the omega beams because they killed him in the future, but haven't been shown to affect him now in the past? Semantics aside... Could tomorrows knife not kill you today?

jadervason
You brought up writers because it suited your debate, but it is ok to debate a direct future?

Obviously something changed along the way, but is Darkseid shown to be weaker? Is he immune to that method here in the past?

You tell us, you are bringing up the xmen. Can Batman survive the omega beams because they killed him in the future, but haven't been shown to affect him now in the past? Semantics aside... Could tomorrows knife not kill you today?

You sir owe the world a scan. wink

-K-M-

Really? confused My comment was talking about the potency of the omega beams as shown in the comic. If you want to go that route prove to me that reality was the same as the main universe. Or show me when an alternate reality is the same as the main universe. As it has shown in the actual comics future timelines that were spawn from altering the main universe showed main character powers varied. Prove to me they didn't, as I have already given evidence where it has varied

Who knows, as DS in the future as told by the Legion gets weaker in the future . So yeah there's doubt

Yes, as different alternate realities which were the main universe showed the main characters had their powers altered. Can you prove it would work?

Nice dodge, so I guess a sentinel CAN incinerate Wolverine and I guess Cyclops CAN incinerate Wolverine's hand using your logic. What happens in different timelines which spawn their own reality does not make it the same as the main initial universe and that's a fact.

quanchi112
You're a hypocrite of the highest order.

Wouldn't Hunter/Prey be irrelevant as it's an obviously much weaker Hank?
Apparently not.

Superman grabbed him and basically slammed him into the Beams as they were coming.

What the f*ck do you expect Hank to do? You arent following along here bran.

Someone said that Superman beat Doomsday but the Doomsday that beat Darkseid beat Supermans ass with the motherbox amp.

That was the first omega beams shot. He survived the first shot so why not prepare for Darkseid when he obviously isnt going away. Why didnt he defend himself or do anything to avoid the second? smile

quanchi112

shifty

2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p07.jpg Those scans are outright hilarious. Poor Mr Henshaw. laughing out loud

Im keeping these scans. wink

psycho gundam
that was obviously the writer's attempt to get their self fired.

-K-M-
Behold....BIBBO!

Bibbo vs. Joker

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p04.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p05.jpg

Bibbo vs. Cyborg Superman

Bibbo vs. Black Adam

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p08.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p09.jpg

Bibbo vs. Major Force

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p10.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p11.jpg

Bibbo vs. Doomsday

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p16.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p17.jpg
3. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p18.jpg

quanchi112
He was recovered just fine. KM, left that scan out of course, which took place before what he posted, and I don't feel like pulling out my scanner.

You still ignore the fact that Henshaw was fighting Superman and it took 2 blasts of the beams to take him down. He had to charge the 2nd blast while Supes and Henhsaw fought, sneak up on him and blast him point blank range.

Unfortunately for your case, both DD and Henshaw took the beams and kept on going. Doomsday was NOT distracted by Superman and thus ran up to DS before he charged up the second up close blast and beat him down. No reason a powered up Henshaw can't do the same.

So by your definition, he is an idiot, right?

It was a one shot, by your definition. A dead man one shot Thanos.

Because it shows what a hypocrit you are. At least attempting to judge fairly is part of debate. I dont ignore he was fighting Superman but I do question how you can be cheapshotted twice by the same guy. It happened but it also proved that Henshaw cant survive a fully recovered Darkseid blast. He can survive when darkseid is near death and in recovery mode though.

Doomsday took a full blast while Henshaw couldnt. Cant you see the difference. The only reason Henshaw survived is because Darkseid put a hurting on him. Quit ignoring the context here it just shows the lengths youll go to. To try and give Henshaw a chance when he doesnt have one.

Thanos misjudged. He didnt get cheapshotted twice though like Henshaw. But Thanos isnt in this thread is he? He had powers to defeat Thanos while Darkseid s powers just erase Henshaw easily.

Henshaw also begged him to release him as he is easily contained.

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
and i thought squirrel girl was cheesy, bibbo is an overweight hobo

quanchi112

Exactly what I've been debating since the beginning. Henshaw can get his wins...it's definitely not out of his range. With creativity, there are ways they can take each other out.

It's a good fight though. At least until we see what upgrade DS gets in final crisis. The writer would have to be creative to give Henshaw the win. If Darkseid didnt use his omega powers Henshaw could get the win but when his powers come into it henshaw cant survive a single blast.

Thats like me arguing for the Surfer vs Odin even though he was oneshotted. Its that bad.

jadervason
Henshaw+the rings could beat Darkseid the exact same way Dooms did.

quanchi112
Henshaw+the rings could beat Darkseid the exact same way Dooms did. Incorrect. Doomsday can survive his omegas while Henshaw cannot. That is the difference.

Now if I didnt allow Darkseid his powers and turned this into a brawl Henshaw wins.

jadervason
There is no proof Dooms could survive the omega beams the way Henshaw didn't.

quanchi112
There is no proof Dooms could survive the omega beams the way Henshaw didn't. Doomsday got hit by Darkseid at full strength and it didnt even phase him. Henshaw was oneshotted when Darkseid was back at full strength.

jadervason
No, if it had been full strength, Darkseid wouldn't have had to amp it up the second time only to get knee'd in the face before he could let it go.

I love DC
Darkseid still prevails

jadervason
If we consider that the only reason Henshaw loses to superman is because he is blinded by rage, then it is foolish to say darkseid would win if a regular superman is enough to overcome him, seeing as cyborg superman is his superior in every way and furthermore has power rings.

Avlon
Really? confused My comment was talking about the potency of the omega beams as shown in the comic. If you want to go that route prove to me that reality was the same as the main universe. Or show me when an alternate reality is the same as the main universe. As it has shown in the actual comics future timelines that were spawn from altering the main universe showed main character powers varied. Prove to me they didn't, as I have already given evidence where it has varied

You still haven't proved that anything had changed in that short term future. In the Rock of Ages storyline, the main change was that Superman was going to destroy the Warlogog and that would lead right into that timeline. Darkseid was going to conquer Earth at that point. So now, tell us if this DS is different in any way.

Who knows, as DS in the future as told by the Legion gets weaker in the future . So yeah there's doubt

Then that version of DS is noted as changed on panel then unlike the Rock of Ages direct future.

Yes, as different alternate realities which were the main universe showed the main characters had their powers altered. Can you prove it would work?

In the storyline you are referring to, their powers were said to be altered?

Nice dodge, so I guess a sentinel CAN incinerate Wolverine and I guess Cyclops CAN incinerate Wolverine's hand using your logic. What happens in different timelines which spawn their own reality does not make it the same as the main initial universe and that's a fact.

It's your example, not mine. If you have 5 different direct futures in which you die in 5 different ways, does that mean you can't die in those ways in the present? You've been dodging this for a while...

While the future may have been prevented, does that change that the method is still possible?

All I have asked for is reasonable doubt that method would not work. I could make a much better case for Henshaw but I really want to stay fair to both parties.

Avlon
I dont ignore he was fighting Superman but I do question how you can be cheapshotted twice by the same guy. It happened but it also proved that Henshaw cant survive a fully recovered Darkseid blast. He can survive when darkseid is near death and in recovery mode though.

He obviously was dead-set on killing Superman. You even admitted it just now...he was cheapshotted. That won't be an issue now since we've removed Superman from the equation.

Darkseid was recovered just fine thanks to the motherbox. His standard OE blast hurt Supes, Borg, and Doomsday all the same.

His charged up peak blast only got borg because he was distracted.

Doomsday took a full blast while Henshaw couldnt. Cant you see the difference. The only reason Henshaw survived is because Darkseid put a hurting on him. Quit ignoring the context here it just shows the lengths youll go to. To try and give Henshaw a chance when he doesnt have one.

The scan showed that DD did NOT take a full blast. Darkseid was KO'D before that. The only one ignoring context here is you.

Thanos misjudged. He didnt get cheapshotted twice though like Henshaw. But Thanos isnt in this thread is he? He had powers to defeat Thanos while Darkseid s powers just erase Henshaw easily.

He didn't get cheapshotted twice because the 1st time killed him. If you would stop being purposely dense and completely biased towards your own characters, debating would be a lot more interesting.

Henshaw also begged him to release him as he is easily contained.

Again with silly lies. Easily contained while distracted fighting Superman and needing to cheapshot Henshaw with a fully charge up close OE?

If this was a Thanos thread, you would quickly claim that Mary slapped the OE away and it's useless, or how heat vision (which henshaw has) deflected it.

laughing out loud

LOL indeed. Seems like you are more interested in a trash talk fest than in actual debate.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>