galactus runs the dc gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
he's eaten earth after each fight. so he gets renewed.

1. sun dipped superman
2. the current jla
3. hank henshaw, superboy prime, sinestro
4. depowered anti-monitor
5. time trapper
6. extant
7. omega
9. imperiex
10. the anti-life entity
11. depowered spectre
12. the true source

Bentley
I don't know about the order here, normally he would beat Imperiex no issue, but I don't know enough of several characters.

In any case he cannot beat 12 and he would be hard pressed to defeat 11 assuming no nullification.

Lord Feron
Im not sure about omega and im not gonna look it up lol stick out tongue
but he should have no problem w/ any one but the true source which is suppose to be made powerful but i have never seen any offensive capability. I assume that the true source was that ball metron was talking to in one issue. HAvent really seen anythign else.

zeel
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't know about the order here, normally he would beat Imperiex no issue, but I don't know enough of several characters.

In any case he cannot beat 12 and he would be hard pressed to defeat 11 assuming no nullification.

Only a presence supported specter will match galactus at his best. a depowered specter wont do it.

Bentley
A presence Spectre would defeat Galan, if this is a Spectre with a host, it may still get the upper hand sometimes as he is depending in a given situation. A hostless Spectre could be beaten by Galan more often than not.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley A presence Spectre would defeat Galan, if this is a Spectre with a host, it may still get the upper hand sometimes as he is depending in a given situation. A hostless Spectre could be beaten by Galan more often than not.

name one multiversal being that galactus has beaten.

Bouboumaster
Abraxas?

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
Only a presence supported specter will match galactus at his best. a depowered specter wont do it. Agreed.

skygunner41
how many earth are there to eat..?

Bentley
Originally posted by fangirl101
name one multiversal being that galactus has beaten.

Now I'm sure you are going to list all the multiversal beings depowered Spectre has defeated on its own. Right?

fangirl101
Now I'm sure you are going to list all the multiversal beings depowered Spectre has defeated on its own. Right? actually, i don't think big g can beat extant. no need to list the guys the spectre beat.

Erik-Lensherr
Now I'm sure you are going to list all the multiversal beings depowered Spectre has defeated on its own. Right?

Heh

Mr. Slippyfist

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
In many circles, 13=1.

Starscream M
why are you such a DC fanbo...fangirl? you remind of a certain poster who nvr hid his DC bias

fangirl101
Originally posted by Starscream M
why are you such a DC fanbo...fangirl? you remind of a certain poster who nvr hid his DC bias

who said i was a dc fangirl? if anything i'm a female fangirl. I prefer female characters over the male ones. put up a sersi vs. thor thread and I'll vote for sersi. with certainty. it really seems like you just don't like me NOT being a marvel fangirl. such as you seem to be. does it irk you that i'm fair and balanced? does it irk you that i completely pwned you in the wonder woman vs xmen thread?

Starscream M
does it irk you that i'm fair and balanced? the only other thing I can think of that uses the 'fair and balanced' slogan (FAUXNEWS) is one of the most biased sources in existence

and you've 'nvr been wth a grl' have you?

fangirl101
the only other thing I can think of that uses the 'fair and balanced' slogan (FAUXNEWS) is one of the most biased sources in existence

and you've 'nvr been wth a grl' have you?

you dont like vowels?

quanchi112
why are you such a DC fanbo...fangirl? you remind of a certain poster who nvr hid his DC bias Thats clever what you did right there.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thats clever what you did right there.

if bush said something was clever to me that i did, i'd worry.

quanchi112
if bush said something was clever to me that i did, i'd worry. Uhm again it was clever play on words. You are the same guy you were then. I dont care really,I liked having you around.

fangirl101
Uhm again it was clever play on words. You are the same guy you were then. I dont care really,I liked having you around.
what part of fanGIRL is so hard to get? I like men. I'm not a lesbian. Why people keep asking me if i've never been with women. is this a sex site? geez. and then you call me a guy. the same guy i've always been? if you have myspace you are more than welcome to be my freind. i've been a member for YEARS there. trust me, i'm me.

quanchi112
what part of fanGIRL is so hard to get? I like men. I'm not a lesbian. Why people keep asking me if i've never been with women. is this a sex site? geez. and then you call me a guy. the same guy i've always been? if you have myspace you are more than welcome to be my freind. i've been a member for YEARS there. trust me, i'm me. Nver its cool I dont care like I said.

CaptainStoic
Nver its cool I dont care like I said.

Hey you think she may be telling the truth? I thought it was Nvr at first as well, but perhaps we are wrong.

ultimatethor
The big G gets to 13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.