Funny moments of Star Trek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Imo Quark takes the cake most of the time on DS9, with Bones as 2nd place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-9tw2mx_gE

SpikeSpiegel
Quark and Odo moments are always funny. I also found Garak's moments in DS9 to be funny too. I'm sure there's more that I haven't thought of yet, but I will. Right now I'm making my way through the Voyager DVD's. The Doctor's gotta be the funniest character there.

Badabing
Any time Worf has no be nice or polite.

SpikeSpiegel
Ah yes, Worf. Gotta be the best, still makes me chuckle -

starlock
The movies had some funny moments, like voyage home

I thought Neelix was funny on voyager. good actor

Neo Darkhalen
Spock and McCoy are a great double act together.

Symmetric Chaos
ddEIICbllAI

Lots of great Picard moments.

WrathfulDwarf
"Double dumbass on you" was pretty funny. laughing out loud

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Spock and McCoy are a great double act together.

yeah you cant beat that.I thought this thread was going to be all about the 60's star trek moments because none of the others compare with the comedy of the trio of the original 60's show.Kirk,Spock and Mccoy were considered the best chemisty of ANY tv show of all time I remember hearing many times in the past.the other trek shows pale in comparison to the humor that went on with those 3 guys.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah you cant beat that.I thought this thread was going to be all about the 60's star trek moments because none of the others compare with the comedy of the trio of the original 60's show.Kirk,Spock and Mccoy were considered the best chemisty of ANY tv show of all time I remember hearing many times in the past.the other trek shows pale in comparison to the humor that went on with those 3 guys.

Quark and Odo also have funny moments.

Impediment
DLIU5tC3LAs

Classic. Total classic.

Doctor-Alvis
Data has a lot of funny moments too.

Data: Yes, that is it! I hate this!
Geordi: Data, I think the chip is working.
Data: *drinks more * Oh yes! I hate this! It is revolting!
Guinan: More?
Data: Please!

And also asking Worf if he notices his boobs firming up.

K-Dog
Go to youtube, do a search with "Star Trek wtf moment" and there is a short video of Kirk with a midget on his back, on his hands and knees making horse sounds and actions. The alien race has psychokinetic powers and is making him do it against his will. It is the funniest thing ever I promise (if you like the original series).

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by K-Dog
Go to youtube, do a search with "Star Trek wtf moment" and there is a short video of Kirk with a midget on his back, on his hands and knees making horse sounds and actions. The alien race has psychokinetic powers and is making him do it against his will. It is the funniest thing ever I promise (if you like the original series).

I remember this.

Schecter
Originally posted by Impediment
DLIU5tC3LAs

Classic. Total classic.

i love that scene

data rules

BpD5cr_WZmA

0otnIuQiGG0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.