Lobo Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
This is lobo without his blood cloning power. He has full stregth after each fight. How far does he get?
1. Daredevil
2. Wolverine
3. Spiderman
4. Thing
5. Iron Man
6. Team Fantastic Four
7. Thor
8. Superman
9. Doomsday
10. Darkside (not jobbing)

psycho gundam
he starts having trouble at ironman, if he can access his hulk buster add on.

but stops definitely at thor.

guy222
bumprav

Nihilist

Battlehammer
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he starts having trouble at ironman, if he can access his hulk buster add on.

but stops definitely at thor.
I disagree I think he destroy Iron Man he simply to powerful even with out his cloning ability he has vast durability, speed, strength and healing which would give him 10/10 over ironman in my opinion. Iron Man just does not have the ability to KO him.

I don't agree that he defiantly stops at Thor. It really depends on which Thor we are referring to as well as the weaponry that Lobo is allowed. If not mistaken he been able to give Superman hell. His healing/immortality would make it extremely hard to put him down. He also depending on his weapons has the power to KO Thor or even possibly kill him and again this depends on which Thor we are talking about as well as the Weapons Lobo has.

Stoic
Lobo gets to Thor and stalemates, even with weapons Thor has Mjolnir, and if he went all out it would be Lobo in danger of losing yet another body.

Endless Mike
7, maybe 9 if he's operating at his absolute best

fascistcrusader
Stopped cold at 7.

tkitna
Stops at 6

Surtur
He easily gets to 6, even then invisible woman is the only real threat to him, and really eventually he should take her down as well, he still has insane regen.

The chances of him making it past Thor are slim, if Thor forgets to use his hammer's powers and also forgets all his fighting skill and goes hth with Lobo..then Lobo has a chance, even then if he makes it to Supes..Supes just turns him into a super-speed punching bag again.

But he really has no business making it past Thor.

kevdude
Won't make it pass 7.

Harbinger

Eel O'Brien

Premutos
Stops at 10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.