Alan Scott v Jenny Quantum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
mhmm

draxx_tOfU
i'm leaning towards Jenny in a forum battle...

hmmm...

DigiMark007
A rare case of me being a bigger fan of the non-Authority member. But Alan likely loses....though not a 10/10 scenario just because he's Alan and she's 6. I can't see him mustering the kind of firepower needed. She took a city-destroying nuke at point blank (when she was a toddler, no less), and the well-known baby-universe-explosion ingestion.

Quantum bubbles in his mind, like she used on Bendix, would likely kill Alan's concentration and make him vulnerable too.

Premutos
Is this even a fight?

Jenny Q 11/10

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Premutos
Is this even a fight?

Jenny Q 11/10

Eh, any good GL deserves better than that sort of dismissal. I was re-reading some JSA stuff today, mainly just to re-read it but also focusing on Alan. The dude earns his "heavy hitter of the JSA" status, and not just in the famous battle where he quotes his "book." So yeah, Jenny wins, but let's not fool ourselves here. Both are powerhosues.

Endless Mike
How fast can she react? Could he speedblitz her?

fangirl101
let's see what he does again gog.

llagrok
She's gonna have to do some readin' 313

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Premutos
Is this even a fight?

Jenny Q 11/10

leonidas
so if alan gets beat on here, and he has no real trans level feats that ss or hal can't match, can someone -- ANYONE -- please explain to me why he is in a tier above guys like thor, silver surfer or hal . . .?

complexbrother
I think Jenny takes this.

guy222
jenny

Endless Mike
Someone please answer my question

starlock
Jenny for the win

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How fast can she react? Could he speedblitz her?

Probably not. She's never been speedblitzed by someone else but has never performed one herself either.

Her powers seemed linked to her thoughts much like the Doctor, so she can react at the speed of thought. Many speedsters could likely blitz her, but GL's are linked to their thoughts and concentration as well, so no advantage is conferred in this thread.

Originally posted by leonidas
so if alan gets beat on here, and he has no real trans level feats that ss or hal can't match, can someone -- ANYONE -- please explain to me why he is in a tier above guys like thor, silver surfer or hal . . .?

I have Jenny winning because she has ruined a person's concentration with quantum bubbles, which would be catastrophic to a GL. Alan has displayed more raw offensive output, however, and while she has survived nukes and created dimensions, depending on whether or not the baby universe explosion is being treated like a Big Bang or a supernova (enormous difference) Alan may actually have multiple feats above her best. It should be a Big Bang, but she describes it as a supernova. The Authority has threatened to release the Carrier's baby universe to overwrite the current one, and in MN'er: Armageddon she transported it elsewhere, so I favor the former interpretation, but my word obviously isn't final.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.