Transformers Vs. G.I joe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
YOu know its too bad we never got an animated crossover in the 80's. except for the dumb one in "only human"

Never read the comic though.

The G.I joe movie looks really bad.

98% of the cast are nobodies. The guy cast as Duke, his screen credits include:

war of the worlds- kid in church

Cobra commander is just a guy in a tie

I can't wait to see what destro looks like

Menetnashté
A few members of the cast are well known. But then again it's not like good movies haven't been made with nobodies in them. One that comes to mind is Star Wars.

moodringer10
ill probably end up seeing the GI Joe movie, just for the nostalgia value, but im willing to bet that transformers is better than what GI Joe will end up being.

Scythe
Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow didn't let me down, they look great.

Kazenji
Not too sure about seeing GI JOE myself i never watched the show not even sure if it even aired here in AUS.......Altho i do like snake eyes from the pictures from this movie.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kazenji
Not too sure about seeing GI JOE myself i never watched the show not even sure if it even aired here in AUS.......Altho i do like snake eyes from the pictures from this movie.

He's looking rather positive, isn't he?

ragesRemorse
I can't say confidently say anything about the GI Joe movie because i havent even seen a trailer yet. I can say that i never liked GI Joe. I always thought it was the corniest thing since white people.

braveheart
this is stupid

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Kazenji

Yeah it was aired.... Ages ago... Mostly on VHS though.

UKR
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I can't say confidently say anything about the GI Joe movie because i havent even seen a trailer yet. I can say that i never liked GI Joe. I always thought it was the corniest thing since white people.

Kiss my white ass you politically correct racist.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Yeah it was aired.... Ages ago... Mostly on VHS though.

Should'nt be surprised there would'nt want to see Corny American patriotism on Australian tv stick out tongue

Striding Cloud
Transformers!

OB1-adobe
Did G.I Joe fall off the face of the earth? There is hardly any hype for this movie. We havn't even gotten a teaser, and it comes out in like 6 months

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by UKR
Kiss my white ass you politically correct racist.

shut your cock holster, hillbilly laughing out loud

Scythe
I'm hoping sometime in the future we may get a Transformers Vs. G.I. Joe film.

InfernoJG95
there was a comic series with the transformers vs GI Joe. the autobots team up with the joes and the decepticons (via the cobras machines) with the cobras

maxman1180
definitely Transformers..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.