Spawn vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Raizen
If a battle waged between these two characters, who would come out the victor?

Barbarian Shams
Godspawn would win 10/10, but even King of Hell Spawn would be a good match, but Prime is uberstrong and all. What prime is this? The one from DC 1 Million or emoboy?

Grinning Goku
Classic Spawn or depowered Spawn? Can't see classic (non-god) Spawn losing or winning against Prime. This might be a stalemate, if it's a more powerful incarnation of Spawn.

Darth Raizen
This would be King of Hell Spawn. Which version of Prime would be a good match?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Darth Raizen

Prime who's absorbed the Oan energy that gave him the ability to travel the multiverse.

Darth Raizen

All right. Well then, let the battle begin. cool

BetrayedUnicorn
im going to have to go with spawn.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by BetrayedUnicorn
im going to have to go with spawn.

TrollDog
Prime wins.

ragesRemorse
Well, considering that Superman is vulnerable to magic and considering also that Spawn has some of the most powerful cosmic magic at his disposal. Im going with Spawn. Spawn takes Superman into hell where there is no sun, reverting Superman to an ordinary human where Spawn then rips him in half with his chains

Dark-Jaxx
Superman Prime is actually highly resistant or invulnerable to magic. And Oan amped Prime's powers don't come from the sun as much as they do from the energy he absorbed from the Guardian's. And SMP is much more powerful than Superman.

Barbarian Shams
If this fight somehow does take Prime into hell, then Spawn would win very easily. But outside of it, it will be interesting. Least you didnt put Godspawn as the opponent, as it would be basically Spectre vs Superman Prime, and its common knowledge that no mortal, even one as powerful as Superman Prime can do anything to the Spectre.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Well, considering that Superman is vulnerable to magic and considering also that Spawn has some of the most powerful cosmic magic at his disposal. Im going with Spawn. Spawn takes Superman into hell where there is no sun, reverting Superman to an ordinary human where Spawn then rips him in half with his chains spawns power is spiritual I wouldnt say its magical

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
spawns power is spiritual I wouldnt say its magical

yeah, but i think it could very easily be compared to magic, at least in it's effect on Superman. No mortal has resistance to Spawns hell powers. I'm sure superman de primed would be durable enough to avoid a blast from spawn turning him into a lump of coal, but im sure a few would drop him. Primed up, it may take a few more, but how is superman going to negotiate Spawns chains as well as spawns immortality. Superman must decapitate Spawn. I'm thats easily done, but, can Superman do that enough times to where Spawns hourglass is completely depleted? Personally, I highly doubt that.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah, but i think it could very easily be compared to magic, at least in it's effect on Superman. No mortal has resistance to Spawns hell powers. I'm sure superman de primed would be durable enough to avoid a blast from spawn turning him into a lump of coal, but im sure a few would drop him. Primed up, it may take a few more, but how is superman going to negotiate Spawns chains as well as spawns immortality. Superman must decapitate Spawn. I'm thats easily done, but, can Superman do that enough times to where Spawns hourglass is completely depleted? Personally, I highly doubt that. ...I don't think you actually know who Superman Prime is.

Superman Prime is an alternate reality Superman from Earth Prime, he is a hero turned villain. Here is a picture. He's also FAR stronger than Superman.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/sr_zemer/dc%20comics/78229-superman-prime_400.jpg

Darth Raizen
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
...I don't think you actually know who Superman Prime is.

Superman Prime is an alternate reality Superman from Earth Prime, he is a hero turned villain. Here is a picture. He's also FAR stronger than Superman.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/sr_zemer/dc%20comics/78229-superman-prime_400.jpg

Heh, and that's not even the half of it. Taking on the whole Justice League, not to mention the Sinestro Corps, Prime is a beast, but Spawn is no slouch either.

norrinradd43
First age loses...superman would beat him until he used all his power...Second age would be a stalemate...KOH Spawn wins.

DestinyGuy678
question the most powerful spawn, what could he do to superman prime taht would make him lose? he cant trap him in any dimension and destroying the uniser would drain both of them (and superman primes weakened state is stronger than spawns weakened state)

Galan007
Heh, and that's not even the half of it. Taking on the whole Justice League, not to mention the Sinestro Corps, Prime is a beast, but Spawn is no slouch either. Not to mention it was Prime whom was directly responsible for bringing back the current DC multiverse, through his 'punching-tantrums'.

DestinyGuy678
I've never sen 4th age spawn actually fight but Im not positive that he'd EASILY put down superman prime

spetznaz
So called 'God Spawn' was quite literally next to unstoppable. He would win.

Now, there are other iterations of Spawn (the ages), and some iterations would win against prime (some easily), while some would lose (one pathetically). So it is highly dependent on what Spawn (yeah, same person ....that is if we decide not to further complicate it by looking at past Spawns but rather just concentrate on the various iterations of Al Simmons) when it comes to winning or losing.

Suffice it to say that the highest level of Al as Spawn would wipe the floor with EmoPrime, but Emo should be able to have some sort of win against most iterations of Spawn.

BTW, someone mentioned that taking EmoPrime to hell would seriously finish Emo.

Not necessarily (with the caveat that if it is God Spawn it would be over so quickly for Emo, but then again, it would be over because he is up against God Spawn, not because he is in hell per se).

Just a few issues ago (I believe Superman 666) 'normal' Superman was in hell (some ruse by some Kryptonian demon that at the end of the convoluted tale had that demon seemingly taking control of Superman, and him ending up in Earth hell where the demon wanted to take control. Convoluted story)Anyways, Kal finally broke free of the demon's grasp (again, story how he did that which involved the Phantom Stranger I believe), and at the end of the issue he is telling the 3 representatives of Earth hell that he could raze down hell and set them back a thousand years. And those devils say that is true, but then they would cause so much pain to him if he did that that his tears would flood that world.

That was normal Superman.

EmoPrime, particularly if you note the way he made Mr Mxy become his b!tch, literally snatching him away from the 5th dimension, will not be defeated in hell because he is in hell. He would be defeated there because he would be up against God SPawn (for instance).

Put him in hell, and have him face off against first age spawn, and he would defeat that spawn just as quickly as if he was fighting him in the center of a blue-light sun.

DestinyGuy678
I dont understand why 4th age spawn beats him so easily though....I think he'd win but itd definently be a fight

carnage52
most powerful prime vs king of hell?jesus hard call but i think spawn as powerful as he is would eventually be turned into nerco guano

DestinyGuy678
I say spawn 4th age vs. prime would be better, especially since destroying univeses and locking prime in dimensions wouldnt work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.