Thor Family vs Depowered Tyrant & Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Each Thor has their on hammer

Thors family
Thor Odinson & Thor Eric Masterson
Beta Ray Bill
Magni
Thorgirl
Thunderstrike II Kevin Masterson
Mangaverse Thor
Ultimate Thor
Balder

guy222
Tyrant

norrinradd43
Tyrant...BRB probably did the least damage of all the people he faught...be interesting to see how a Godblast would effect him though.

PowerCosmic
Depowered Tyrant could solo this battle by himself.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Depowered Tyrant could solo this battle by himself. More than likely...However, Thanos gave him a fight and This group could probably beat standard pruneface, so it wouldnt be a complete ass raping by Tyrant...Dual Godblasts from BRB and Thor would certainly leave a mark.

quanchi112
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Depowered Tyrant could solo this battle by himself. Agreed.

golem370
Mangaverse Thor killed Hulk and Dormammu in his own reality. Mangaverse Thor- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-alternatethor-mangaverse.html

norrinradd43
didnt know about magnaverse Thor...pretty uber if he almost destroyed dormammu...kinda tips the scales in favor of the team IMO.

guy222
bumprav

rotiart
Originally posted by norrinradd43
didnt know about magnaverse Thor...pretty uber if he almost destroyed dormammu...kinda tips the scales in favor of the team IMO.

unless of course mangaverse dormammu is a weaksauce version compared to our version... how could you compare... without some kind of rosetta stone?

Anyways I see the numbers being sufficient to eke out 6/10. But honestly even with this many i don't see many more wins. Saying that thanos stood up to tyrant is not a small thing. thanos also stood up to odin. are you saying thor is on the same level as odin?

Knowsbleed33
I like Tyrant and Mangog here.

Bada's Palin
Mangaverse Thor is a beast.

Mrblonde
Tyrant and Mangog own here

quanchi112
Tyrant and Mangog stomp em.

psycho gundam
i'm going against the grain here by saying the team wins.

see, against depowered tyrant and mangog, thor wouldn't hold back since he tends to go for broke when he faces familiar threats and/or cosmic bad guys. with all those mjolnirs present, thor could instruct the team on how to use their hammer's to their full potential with one uber attack or a combo of super devastating attacks.

mangog beat on thor when he was alone this is true, but if....beta ray was there together they could have pooled their anti-force blast's and
hammer blows to at least not get their asses kicked.

i think they could take tyrant. c'mon guys, were talking about 7-8 possible god-blasts.

DarkOdin
This is really one-sided you should of stated what level Thor Girl was.

When she first appeared she was Way higher then skyfather level hell you could rank heere up with the high end cosmics. She would own them all.

then she got Depowered to Thor's level

Lost her powers doing some sorrt of uber feat i can't remeber what it was.

also depowered Tryant would own this guys. If Thanos only put up a fight then the Thor team goes down fast..

Thanos took down Thor when he had the warrior maddness which is 10x strouger then reg Thor plus he had the power gem and all he could do was give Thanos a bloody nose.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i'm going against the grain here by saying the team wins.

see, against depowered tyrant and mangog, thor wouldn't hold back since he tends to go for broke when he faces familiar threats and/or cosmic bad guys. with all those mjolnirs present, thor could instruct the team on how to use their hammer's to their full potential with one uber attack or a combo of super devastating attacks.

mangog beat on thor when he was alone this is true, but if....beta ray was there together they could have pooled their anti-force blast's and
hammer blows to at least not get their asses kicked.

i think they could take tyrant. c'mon guys, were talking about 7-8 possible god-blasts.

The God blast is stroug but the one that turned
Big G away was stated that Thor was getting enhanced thru Odin

golem370
I say Mangaverse Thor,Thor Odinson & Beta Ray Bill hold off Tyrant while the others defeat Mangog I mean that would leave Thor(Eric Masterson), Magni, Thorgirl, Thunderstrike II Kevin Masterson, Ultimate Thor & Balder to face Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.