Nightwing vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
No prep

weapons are permitted (standard only).

So, who takes it?

DigiMark007
NC get his swords?

Battlehammer
Night Crawler rather easily

norrinradd43
Kurt could beat a few Nightwings.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by DigiMark007
NC get his swords?

Yes.

Battlehammer
in that cases this is simply a spite lol

DigiMark007
Nightwing has rage. Don't underestimate rage.

no expression

Starscream M
sword or no sword, its pretty much spite

Battlehammer

no expression

lol he can have fun with that when he droppping from 3 miles up with a sword through his head lol.

jinzin

no expression

laughing out loud

I actually loled @ this

norrinradd43
Not alot NW could do if Kurt 'ported him 2 miles in the air and dropped him or teleported a sword into his head...This is why Kurt is a tough cookie in 1 on 1 threads...his powers leave a lot of room for creativity.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Not alot NW could do if Kurt 'ported him 2 miles in the air and dropped him or teleported a sword into his head...This is why Kurt is a tough cookie in 1 on 1 threads...his powers leave a lot of room for creativity.

no to mention he has personly spar and trained with one of marvel top MA fighter

norrinradd43
Kurt is bad ass...no question...My favorite mutant.

Marvelknight
Wow NW is really being underrated here. What about the gas that appears when NC teleports. NW is tactical enough to use that against him. Plus he is the a better fighter. Not sure who would win though.

Badabing

no expression Anti mutite! durfist

stick out tongue

Seriously, what's NW supposed to do? sad

norrinradd43
I wouldnt say for sure that Nightwing is a better fighter, Kurts now slouch in H2H, he has a HUGE agility advantage and has a usable 5th appendage and is one of the best swordsmen in marvel...not to mention the countless ways Kurt could kill him in under 5 seconds

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Wow NW is really being underrated here. What about the gas that appears when NC teleports. NW is tactical enough to use that against him. Plus he is the a better fighter. Not sure who would win though.
No he not your overestimating him like you do batman.

How the hell does NW uses brimstone against Night Crawler? Non your jsut being foolish.

Nightwing a better fighter in h2h, true, but not by such an amount that would really matter overly much when NC has train and sparred repeatedly with a superior fighter to NW.

NC also superior swordsmen and could literrally end this fight before NW could react.

You do realises NC can teleport right?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by norrinradd43

To be fair, they must remain on ground level and NC can't use his powers for bfr. If he wants to teleport near NW, then fine. But not teleporting him in mid air for him to land on his head.

Battlehammer
To be fair, they must remain on ground level and NC can't use his powers for bfr. If he wants to teleport near NW, then fine. But not teleporting him in mid air for him to land on his head.

All he have to do is simply TP NW period and NW would be KO. Or he could teleport the sword through NW head. Or he could simply blizt NW before he could react.

Likwid
Kurt does that six teleport and punches move and heads on home for dinner.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Battlehammer
No he not your overestimating him like you do batman.

I don't overestimate Batman. I am right on point and I know him in and out, sorry but you're wrong.

Battlehammer
I don't overestimate Batman. I am right on point and I know him in and out, sorry but you're wrong.

yea you do all the time.

Yea just like you don't overestimate NW right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marvelknight
yea you do all the time.

Yea just like you don't overestimate NW right roll eyes (sarcastic)

I argue Batman's case and why he would win. You are a Batman hater. Not once did you ever give Batman the win in any fight since I joined KMC. Maybe Bats vs BP, And that's only because you didn't feel that BP was impressive.

Battlehammer
Pleases I give batman the win plenty I just don't have your crazy obsession with the character which clouds your judgement.

pleases youve proven time when batman or any character concerning him is in a thread to allow your bias to control better judgment such as here

Starscream M
Pleases I give batman the win plenty I just don't have your crazy obsession with the character which clouds your judgement.

pleases youve proven time when batman or any character concerning him is in a thread to allow your bias to control better judgment such as here oh please, you're the last person to accuse anyone of being biased roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
and your the last person who should talk period.

still waiting for ou to stop being a pussy and vs me in the battle zone

Starscream M

still waiting for ou to stop being a pussy and vs me in the battle zone Im not scared of embarrassing you at all...I do it quite often outside of the battlezone.

I will debate you Midnighter vs Wolverine if you want

Mindset
lol you guys smile

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
Im not scared of embarrassing you at all...I do it quite often outside of the battlezone.

I will debate you Midnighter vs Wolverine if you want

pleases the day you embarrass me lol.

I rather not debate with wolverine at all to easy.

plus I would not debate against midnighter there to many unknowns with him his powers are far to vague and can be interpeted into mainy ways. Not to mention most of the forum pritty much sucks the characters dick.

Starscream M

plus I would not debate against midnighter there to many unknowns with him his powers are far to vague and can be interpeted into mainy ways. Not to mention most of the forum pritty much sucks the characters dick. lol ok who would you like to rep?

Battlehammer
depends pick a guy street level other then midnighter( trying to rebuttle against that stupid scenerio power of his would just be retarded.

Starscream M
depends pick a guy street level other then midnighter( trying to rebuttle against that stupid scenerio power of his would just be retarded. meh...i dont really care about any particular character enough to debate them anyways

psycho gundam
ultimate alliance nc, i'm visual what can i say?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fZ0myfZlR1g

Battlehammer
lol

so pritty much the only character your willing to debate with is midnighter...............

Blight
When does the war end?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Blight
When does the war end? what?

Blight
The war..... in Iraq?... duh! Where are you from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.