Bruenor Battlehammer vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Battlehammer
Capt.

wish I could say bruenor though.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Capt.

wish I could say burenor though. would it be a decent match or would Capt own bruenor? both at their peak

Battlehammer
hard one. drizzt would fair better vs capt then bruenor and bruenor would fair better vs DD then drizzt would.

capt shield and strength allows him to actaully damage bruenor. It take capt awhile, but he win and bruenor would go down swinging

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
bruenor would fair better vs DD then drizzt would.

why would that be the case?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
why would that be the case?

DD would have a hard and I mean hard time of taking bruenor down. He have a far better chances of taking drizzt done. Also Bruenor has superior stamina to DD, but not Capt.

guy222
cap wins

Lord Feron
Wulfgar vs Cap!! lol That would be cool. Cap ftw

Bouboumaster
Cap 10/10

Cap is not a human: he's metahuman, with an vibranium shield. Plus, he's one of the best fighter of the MU.

Lord Feron
well brunor is a dwarf he aint human either.. but yeah agree with you cap will beat him but yeah just making that clear.

Soljer
Cap.

Symbiotic
i'm a Bruenor fan myself, but this fight is all Captain's.

~The Wickerman~
Captain America gets a snazzy new pink axe eek!

TheCompanions

TheCompanions
Sorry my above post first line did not get copied over correctly. It was suppose to read"Bumping Because of recent upgrades to Bruenor Battlehammer that make this interesting matchup now.Bruenor has over 100 years more experience.He was reincarnated and is now in his physical prime retaining all of his experiences and memories. " ect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.