Annihilus(control rod) vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

skyfather
annihilus easy

CaptainStoic
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/annihilus.htm

I think he must have changed, because this guy would lose to Orion.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/annihilus.htm

I think he must have changed, because this guy would lose to Orion. Bios are never right.
When you one punch Thing you exceed the 50 ton range...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Bios are never right.
When you one punch Thing you exceed the 50 ton range... Exactly if you need to go read someones bio to actually have an opinion in the matter then you really dont know who would win. I suggest he read annihilation wave to get a better picture on how powerful this guy is.

starlock
Orion for the win

guy222
orion

skyfather
Originally posted by starlock
Orion for the win
how annihilus easily destroyed quasar who is above orions range?

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
how annihilus easily destroyed quasar who is above orions range? quasar is above orion's range?

orion who with no mother box, and no astroforce was stalemating teh superman?

orion whom with his af actually was able to engage the infinity man in a protracted battle?

skyfather
Originally posted by fangirl101
quasar is above orion's range?

orion whom with his af actually was able to engage the infinity man in a protracted battle?
wow stalemating supes!!!
wendall qausar has taken down more cosmic powerhouse than you can shake a stick at

fangirl101
wow stalemating supes!!!
wendall qausar has taken down more cosmic powerhouse than you can shake a stick at

when he can take down someone backed by the source, or someone like dominus, or save the omniverse on his own, let me know. until then, any time anyone stalemates superman, that is a feat worthy of note.

starlock
wow stalemating supes!!!

Or how about it was p.i.s, Quasar is above and beyond Anihilius, he just got whacked by the writers , he saved nova from death and got killed, ...

I mean look at his whole body of work, it was a low showing thats all, drum up some buzz to get nova his own title and...there you go wink

Phantom Zone
annihilus easy

Nice sig. thumb up

skyfather
when he can take down someone backed by the source, or someone like dominus, or save the omniverse on his own, let me know. until then, any time anyone stalemates superman, that is a feat worthy of note. go read quasar respect thread nvr.

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Nice sig. thumb up
thanks man

llagrok
Quasar didn't put up much of a fight against Annihilus.

He threw up a shield and attempted to resist Annihilus' control rod.

quanchi112
quasar is above orion's range?

orion whom with his af actually was able to engage the infinity man in a protracted battle? The Im was actually drove off by Gogs agent. Im destroyed Orion quicker than Superman could even catch up t him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.