Rachel Summers VS Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
No Phoenix Force

Who wins?

guy222
sersi

tkitna
Spite

leonidas
spite? confused

she was able to handle gladiator in her current incarnation. if you're saying without ANY access to the pf i agree sersi takes her handily. but current rachel makes it really interesting imo.

id369
If its the current one, with that minor power bump. She could give Sersi some trouble.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by leonidas
spite? confused

she was able to handle gladiator in her current incarnation. if you're saying without ANY access to the pf i agree sersi takes her handily. but current rachel makes it really interesting imo.

this is what I thought as well...

Likwid
Emma kicked her butt. Sersi would destroy her.......

celestialdemon
Sersi wins

LordKaos
Emma kicked her butt in telepathic skill not power, Sersi has always been known to have limited telepathy. Rachel has done things psionically without the Phoenix that we have not seen Sersi do, ie blackhole, genome manipulation, replay the past through a powerful reality warp caused by somebody Sersi was on a team with but knew nothing about...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.