Wonder Woman vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight takes place inside the X-Men Danger Room with random environment settings.

Wonder Woman

vs

Cyclops, Colossus, Storm, Cannonball, Wolverine, Rogue and Gambit

Lord Feron
WW won't know Rogue's real powers until its too late and WW goes down.

I know some d-bag is gonna say this but let me just beat you to it even if i don't myself like it "WW speedblitz ftw" ugh so sick of that sh*t on the forums.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Starscream M
Fight takes place inside the X-Men Danger Room with random environment settings.

Wonder Woman

vs

They make a small dent in WW, but she ultimately wins 10/10.

fangirl101
are any of them strong enough to actually hurt her? I see wolverine being the biggest threat. she takes him out first. if she has general knowlege of her opponents, then she ties rogue up before she can move like she did amazo.

Endrict Nuul
WW 10/10

WWH kicked all of their asses in.....so.....WW will do it faster and harder whistle

fangirl101
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
WW 10/10

WWH kicked all of their asses in.....so.....WW will do it faster and harder whistle
eek! i like you.

skyfather
storm takes her by herself no expression

Lord Feron
I assume that Cyclops could blast her and it would hurt alot if she didn't block. and punch from colossus aint like a punch from supes so idk might not really hurt her so much but she will feel it. Maybe if colossus started dropping stuff on her maybe. Storm should be able to hit her with lighting but im think WW can block lighting with her metal bracelets lol screw it there magical they can do anything they want lol. But then again we say that id she doesn't block storm has roasted her senseless. (im pretty sue thats what happened in the crossover) Storm could do Fog to blind WW. Yes i know WW was blind at some point and smacked that flash guy or was it zoom. Idk anyway the fog should help X-men team anyway. A charged deck to WW will hurt.... alot. It hurt Glads should most def hurt WW. Wolverine gets a good stab at WW she be straight up dead. So yeah to put it lightly they can hurt WW. I think she can be beaten. X-Men have excellent team work.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I assume that Cyclops could blast her and it would hurt alot if she didn't block. and punch from colossus aint like a punch from supes so idk might not really hurt her so much but she will feel it. Maybe if colossus started dropping stuff on her maybe. Storm should be able to hit Storm with lighting but im think WW can block lighting with her metal bracelets lol screw it there magical they can do anything they want lol. Storm could do Fog to blind WW. Yes i know WW was blind at some point and smacked that flash guy or was it zoom. Idk anyway the fog should help X-men team anyway. A charged deck to WW will hurt. It hurt Glads should most def hurt WW. Wolverine gets a good stab at WW she be straight up dead. So yeah to put it lightly they can hurt WW.
I dont' know if cyclops blast would hurt. she covered an alient nuclear blast with her body with not a scratch. she also took heat vision at point blank. like i said, wolverine is the biggest threat and thus taken out first. gambit's cards would likely be deflected back at him and his teamates. people forget that she can use projectile powers against thier users.

Bentley
Storm solos.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by fangirl101
I dont' know if cyclops blast would hurt. she covered an alient nuclear blast with her body with not a scratch. she also took heat vision at point blank. like i said, wolverine is the biggest threat and thus taken out first. gambit's cards would likely be deflected back at him and his teamates. people forget that she can use projectile powers against thier users.

But gambit controls the kinetic movement of the cards should he be able to just have them explode on impact? its not like bullets. Am i right in the crossover Storm soloed WW? Yeah idk about cyc and his energy blasts.

Well a good way for X-men to win is for Rogue sapping the abilities of her teammates. I would say Colossus and cannonball. With a brick flying at you at those speeds thats got to hurt. And if not with cannonball's speed she can grab her and drain her energy.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bentley
Storm solos.

yeah im pretty sure its possible wish someone has a scan of that fight.

Endrict Nuul
WW wins

The end.

ExodusCloak
yeah im pretty sure its possible wish someone has a scan of that fight.

That fight is not canon.

And the X-Men don't have a chance in hell.

fangirl101
But gambit controls the kinetic movement of the cards should he be able to just have them explode on impact? its not like bullets. Am i right in the crossover Storm soloed WW? Yeah idk about cyc and his energy blasts.

Well a good way for X-men to win is for Rogue sapping the abilities of her teammates. I would say Colossus and cannonball. With a brick flying at you at those speeds thats got to hurt. And if not with cannonball's speed she can grab her and drain her energy. Storm solo'd wonder woman in a cross over. in the next cross over wonder woman beat storm. neither count. I dont' know if cannon ball is fast enough to catch diana. and how would they do all of this? while she waits?

Arcarsenal
WW doesn't need to speedblitz to beat the X-Men.

Lord Feron
Storm solo'd wonder woman in a cross over. in the next cross over wonder woman beat storm. neither count. I dont' know if cannon ball is fast enough to catch diana. and how would they do all of this? while she waits?

lol u! we never seem to agree on anything. Anyways... I assuming everyone is playing in character and how they normally fight. Cyclops shoots off some blasts. Diana deflects it maybe toward a big target like colossus. WW takes flight and Storm Throws lighting on her and all her powerful stuff. (that should take care of her, unl,ess you guys tyhink she can take numerous lighting blasts because if she does block she will be open to attack by Gambit or canon ball or rouge. Assuming that Storm doesnt think to hit her with mulitple simultaneous blasts of lighting at the same time.

A direct hit from Canonball could bring WW falling to the ground at this point she should be a bit dazed... maybe dazed enough Tin man and logan to do the fastball special. OR for rogue to steal her powers.

I think the number of X-men with their combination of powers will bring down WW.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Arcarsenal
WW doesn't need to speedblitz to beat the X-Men.

oh shush u know u wanted to say that and saying that she doesn't need to is the only alternative for someone who would have said she would speedblitz would have left to say, only further glamorizing WW. No i think she is might hero and she can go toe to toe with supes and that is only the beggining of her many feats. She is a powerful character and you have no reason not to like her but I still hold my own beliefs. Unless I was convinced otherwise.

Bouboumaster
X-Men win: Fastball special for the win.

Arcarsenal
oh shush u know u wanted to say that and saying that she doesn't need to is the only alternative for someone who would have said she would speedblitz would have left to say, only further glamorizing WW. No i think she is might hero and she can go toe to toe with supes and that is only the beggining of her many feats. She is a powerful character and you have no reason not to like her but I still hold my own beliefs. Unless I was convinced otherwise.
http://i31.tinypic.com/nq5xxe.jpg

Arcarsenal
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
X-Men win: Fastball special for the win.
What if she moves slightly to the left?

Mr. Slippyfist
What if she movies slightly to the left? ...

Wolverine would teleport behind her.

Arcarsenal
uhuh

llagrok
Where do you come up with those names?

Arcarsenal
Are they any more odd than llagrok?

Starscream M
Why is everyone making it seem like xmen will be fighting WW one at a time?

They will be attacking her simultaneously.

While she could prob avoid some of the attacks, I doubt she could avoid everything at the same time.

Cyclops could unleash a wide beam, Storm zaps her with lightning, Colossus throws WOlverine at her, Gambit lets loose with his cards, Cannonball attacks her in the air

I think Xmen wins

llagrok
Are they any more odd than llagrok?

uhuh

Mr. Slippyfist
Why is everyone making it seem like xmen will be fighting WW one at a time?

They will be attacking her simultaneously.

While she could prob avoid some of the attacks, I doubt she could avoid everything at the same time.

Cyclops could unleash a wide beam, Storm zaps her with lightning, Colossus throws WOlverine at her, Gambit lets loose with his cards, Cannonball attacks her in the air

I think Xmen wins It's a good thing she doesn't have magical indestructible bands or anything... or massive durability, speed/fighting skills.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
It's a good thing she doesn't have magical indestructible bands or anything... or massive durability, speed/fighting skills. oh, I'm not saying this will be a cakewalk for the xmen by any means

I'm sure a few of them will be killed (cyke, storm, etc)

but I think in the end, the XMen will prevail because working together they can cause enough damage to her to beat her

Cannonball is basically invulnerable, Wolverine and Colossus are great bricks against her, as Logan can hurt her real bad, Rogue is like an xfactor, and Cyclops and storm are good energy attackers

Mr. Slippyfist
oh, I'm not saying this will be a cakewalk for the xmen by any means

I'm sure a few of them will be killed (cyke, storm, etc)

but I think in the end, the XMen will prevail because working together they can cause enough damage to her to beat her

Cannonball is basically invulnerable, Wolverine and Colossus are great bricks against her, as Logan can hurt her real bad, Rogue is like an xfactor, and Cyclops and storm are good energy attackers

no expression

So anyway... if Rogue, Cannonball, Colossus and Wolverine are attacking her at the same time Cyke, and Storm are...
Heh?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Starscream M Why is everyone making it seem like xmen will be fighting WW one at a time?They will be attacking her simultaneously.While she could prob avoid some of the attacks, I doubt she could avoid everything at the same time.Cyclops could unleash a wide beam, Storm zaps her with lightning, Colossus throws WOlverine at her, Gambit lets loose with his cards, Cannonball attacks her in the airI think Xmen wins This right here is when the league wanted to be sure wonder woman wouldn't be a liability in battle. so she fought them all at THE SAME time while blind. granted they weren't trying to kill her, but they were trying to prove if she could take being out in battle while blind. JLA while holding back is still>>the xmen.
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2968/ww212blindvsjla63ll.jpg

here wonder woman talks about the effects of her injuries after covering_ up an alien warpcore explosion meant to destroy the entire city. can any of the xmen destroy an entire city in one blast?
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3549/gl7375cy.jpg

these next few scans show wonder woman perfectly capable of handling multiple opponents of great power. and she is fighting people who have trained together, are connected by one mind, or what ever. etc. you get the point.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8320/12052005023106am1lq.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2150/12052005023937am6mu.jpg

Take special note of this last scan. any one of these guys would give the xmen a hard time. reality bending power, screams that lvl cities, telepaths that can kill with a thought and more. she fights like 20 plus villians all at once. the xmen are done fighting wonder woman. period.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3224/wondervil5kx3.jpg

llagrok
Damn whore.

Starscream M
what can she do against Cannonball?

She will not shrug off Logan's claws like she did those energy blasts...logan could gut her like a fish.

Rogue could weaken her with a touch.

Storm could fry her brain with a bolt of electricity.

Mr. Slippyfist

She will not shrug off Logan's claws like she did those energy blasts...logan could gut her like a fish.

Storm could fry her brain with a bolt of electricity. So... The X-Men easily win?

Starscream M
So... The X-Men easily win? no, don't put words into my mouth

as I said before, the xmen will suffer casualties, but they will defeat WW in the end

Mr. Slippyfist
no, don't put words into my mouth

as I said before, the xmen will suffer casualties, but they will defeat WW in the end You sure as hell made it seem simple.

fangirl101

Storm could fry her brain with a bolt of electricity.

what can storm do that a person who can bend space and time couldn't? how could rogue touch her if she's eating her teeth? cannon ball's field drops when he stops moving. her lasso handily takes care of that. wolverine could lose his head with her tiara. or get beat the hell up much like wonder man did. and wonder man isn't nearly as fast, skilled, or strong as wonder woman.

Mr. Slippyfist
what can storm do that a person who can bend space and time couldn't? Shoot lightning. 'Cause that's what she does; she shoots lightning.

fangirl101
Shoot lightning. 'Cause that's what she does; she shoots lightning.
oh dear. you made me chuckle. such dry humour.

Starscream M
what can storm do that a person who can bend space and time couldn't? how could rogue touch her if she's eating her teeth? cannon ball's field drops when he stops moving. her lasso handily takes care of that. wolverine could lose his head with her tiara. or get beat the hell up much like wonder man did. and wonder man isn't nearly as fast, skilled, or strong as wonder woman. and she could somehow do that all simultaneously?

gimme a break, nvr

Mr. Slippyfist
and she could somehow do that all simultaneously?

gimme a break, nvr If only she had the ability to go really fast, and be able to do lots of stuff going really fast...

I'd say it's time to upgrade her or something.

fangirl101
and she could somehow do that all simultaneously?

gimme a break, nvr she some how managed to fight the league while blind simultaneously. She somehow fought three omacs, any of whom by themselves would own most xmen, and she fought over 20 villians whom all have been upgraded by circe, some by neron and circe until help arrives. are you saying never give you a break? what are you saying? from where i'm looking, i'm putting up evidence and all you are doing is saying nuh uh, cuz i said so.

Starscream M
If only she had the ability to go really fast, and be able to do lots of stuff going really fast...

I'd say it's time to upgrade her or something. because the xmen have never fought superfast foes before...they'd be completely overwhelmed!

Starscream M
are you saying never give you a break? nvr, you know exactly what I meant

fangirl101
because the xmen have never fought superfast foes before...they'd be completely overwhelmed!

the xmen got thier asses handed to them in xcutioners song by apocolypse. he mostly used strength and speed. he's not as skilled as wonder woman. and I dont' think he's as strong. they don't have a good record with this sort of thing. I could be wrong. prove me wrong. right now, she does have a record against multiple foes, who are far more powerful than the xmen.

Mr. Slippyfist
because the xmen have never fought superfast foes before...they'd be completely overwhelmed! Quicksilver? Who else?

Slower, weaker, less durable, less equipment, worse fighter, etc, by far? Completely comparable... or is there another character in comics that is remotely like Wonder Woman? Because... there isn't.

tkitna
WW is to much although i'd probably give the X-men a single victory just out of luck.

They might not even get that single victory.

2damnloud
WW's not seeing Storm.

WW was able to fight JL by sensing air pressure while blind.

Storm's enviromental senses>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WonderWoman's.

Classic Rogue is just as durable. She's taken hits from Binary that knocked her to the moon and she flew right back like it was nothing.

Storm could use both Colossus and Wolverine as deadly projectiles with her winds which she uses like telekenesis while she simultaneously assaults her with lightning. Wonder woman has been electrocuted by Dr. Polaris.

fangirl101
Originally posted by 2damnloud
WW's not seeing Storm.

Classic Rogue is just as durable. She's taken hits from Binary that knocked her to the moon and she flew right back like it was nothing.

Storm could use both Colossus and Wolverine as deadly projectiles with her winds which she uses like telekenesis while she simultaneously assaults her with lightning. Wonder woman has been electrocuted by Dr. Polaris.
Dr. polaris uses magnetism so powerful that it can change the entire worlds poles. storm is outclassed and even trying to put her in a catagory with dr. polaris, who had simultaneously handled the entire league is foolishness. ww also didn't use air pressure she used her other godly senses. didnt' you know? and in this fight, she won't need air pressure as she has the eyes of a GODDESS. fog be damned. storm loses her head before she can blink.

Lord Feron
This is starting to sound like YO DC AND EVERYONE IN IT IS VASTLY SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE AND ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN MARVEL. Blow me.... big grin

fangirl101
This is starting to sound like YO DC AND EVERYONE IN IT IS VASTLY SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE AND ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN MARVEL. Blow me.... big grin
um no. thor , surfer, warlock, black bolt, morg, quasar, sersi, etc are all as powerful as any of the dc top powered beings.

Mr. Slippyfist
This is starting to sound like YO DC AND EVERYONE IN IT IS VASTLY SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE AND ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN MARVEL. Blow me.... big grin http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1201444013-1199519378951.jpg

fangirl101
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1201444013-1199519378951.jpg

that is sooooooooooo cute. where did you get her?

Mr. Slippyfist
Well, Smurph already found out, so why not?

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/

Starscream M
that is sooooooooooo cute. where did you get her? shuddap and cut the act

fangirl101
Well, Smurph already found out, so why not?

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/

i saved that site to my favorites. i really like the one of the two cats licking each other. so cute.

Mr. Slippyfist
shuddap and cut the act That's just straight ignint dog.

fangirl101
shuddap and cut the act dearest star. why are you being so mean to me?

Mr. Slippyfist
i saved that site to my favorites. i really like the one of the two cats licking each other. so cute. Cats are awesome.

dearest star. why are you being so mean to me? Because he thinks if he's right, that he's immune to warnings, and thinks it gives him the right.

Lord Feron
Cats hate me! Dogs are awesome tho cool

fangirl101
Cats are awesome.

Because he thinks if he's right, that he's immune to warnings, and thinks it gives him the right.
well then, he's not immune. things aren't always as they appear. and sometimes, things can appear one way, and be totally totally the opposite. at this particular moment, he's dead wrong.

Badabing
shuddap and cut the act If you have proof of something then PM it to me. If you don't then stop.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Badabing
If you have proof of something then PM it to me. If you don't then stop. proof? of what? I was just being a jackass, my bad.

Endrict Nuul
proof? of what? I was just being a jackass, my bad.

Ass of jacks.

Endrict Nuul
WW's not seeing Storm.

What a fanboy....

D-Block
WW wins

Lord Feron
X-Men win eek!

Priest
Wolverine stabs her!!!!

Soljer
Wonder Woman doesn't need to speedblitz. She most definitely wins.

Erik-Lensherr
Wonder Woman.

Doc. Savage
This is starting to sound like YO DC AND EVERYONE IN IT IS VASTLY SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE AND ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN MARVEL. Blow me.... big grin You're just an idiot.

carver9
well batman did hold his own with wonder woman on numerous of occasions and batman actually took her out of commision with a well place pressure point hit before. I think wolverine has a good chance at getting a good stab on her. Cheetah and madusa stabbed her up pretty good (this is the cheetah before her upgrade with zoom), so what would make wolverine any different. Hell, deathstroke held his own against wonder woman and almost beat her. So if the xmen make a opening for there key player (wolverine) then they have a chance at getting a majority.

carver9
The way I see this going is if storm just surround the entire area with thick for, that would leave a opening for wolverine since he is the only one with super senses and could see through that thick fog and catch his opponent with a good stab to the head.

ultimatethor
Id have to say wonderwoman

Blair Wind
I would agree with the Wonder Woman supporters, however what can she do to Cannonball? She is mostly a physical character, bombarding him with punches and kicks will only make him stronger (ala Gladiator).

The lasso would do the trick, but if the others can distract her for a little bit....hmm

Creshosk
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
What a fanboy.... Meet 2damnloud... He and rutog head up the "Storm beats everyone" committee.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Creshosk
Meet 2damnloud... He and rutog head up the "Storm beats everyone" committee.

Yeah I know.....I just forgot to add 2damn to this accounts ignore list.

Raoul

Wonder Woman

vs

outside of cannonball, the x-men are dead given diana's speed and strength...

also, everyone needs to tone down the insults, thanks...

Soljer
Originally posted by Soljer
Wonder Woman doesn't need to speedblitz. She most definitely wins.

Originally posted by Raoul
also, everyone needs to tone down the insults, thanks...

I'm sorry. I'll try not to be so harsh next time. embarrasment

Lord Feron
Someone called me a idiot wahhhaaaaaaaa. I'm over it anyway.... Ppl seem to think canonball is the key. If canonball went full speed into Diana should should get hurt or atleast dazed. All the while everyone is thorwing crap at her and rogue bear hugs her from behind and gets drained. Yeah impressive that WW beat the JLA i mean what does that say for WW, yeah she is badass but as for the JLA just a bunch of chumps. Before you guys bite my face off and reply in some furious manner i am merly saying that you must keep her high feats in perspective. As carver 9 said she was taken out but skilled hand to hand opponents and Logan is exactly that. The x-men work great as a team and it is their key to victory.

The Pict
WW in such a stomp it's not even funny.

fangirl101
Someone called me a idiot wahhhaaaaaaaa. I'm over it anyway.... Ppl seem to think canonball is the key. If canonball went full speed into Diana should should get hurt or atleast dazed. All the while everyone is thorwing crap at her and rogue bear hugs her from behind and gets drained. Yeah impressive that WW beat the JLA i mean what does that say for WW, yeah she is badass but as for the JLA just a bunch of chumps. Before you guys bite my face off and reply in some furious manner i am merly saying that you must keep her high feats in perspective. As carver 9 said she was taken out but skilled hand to hand opponents and Logan is exactly that. The x-men work great as a team and it is their key to victory.

barda is as skilled as wolverine. and she didn't do it. she's also strong enough to hold a continent on her shoulders. wolverine isn't a threat. he got trashed by wonder man. whos far less skilled, far slower, and less stronger than diana by a good amount. plus what is stopping wonder woman's tiara from killing wolverine? the jla work better as a team and are more powerful and they couldn't do it with ease. diana can fight hordes of people near her own strength as just scene in the circle story line. what are the xmen going to do? if city destroying blast do not phase her, she can actually catch and manipulate time space bending, and withstand the fury of an angry zeus, then what in the world are the xmen going to do? cannon ball's field drops if he stops moving. the lasso or a choke hold should do the trick. she does have basic knowlege about each of her combatants.

Lord Feron
Well your right about wolverine not having the strength but what he lacks in strength he makes up for it in skill. Barda didn't have access to adamantium claws which should easily impale WW. Abrda more or less uses blunt trama and sheer might to try and put down ww. Tactically a bad idea to attacka person's strongest attribute.

I do not know if the tiara will cut through the adamantium, but i doubt it.

Saying who works better as a team X-Men or JLA is not your call to make neither is it. Its a opinion because there are too many factors/variables that are not accounted for to make a accurate comparison to the two but i guess we are all entitled to a opinion so I guess i say X-men work better as a team smile.

Why would canonball stop moving? He would smash into WW and he would only stop at a safe distance or if WW was down for the count. Again all the while being attacked by the rest of the x-men.

Why the hell would WW have any knowledge of the X-Men?

fangirl101
Well your right about wolverine not having the strength but what he lacks in strength he makes up for it in skill. Barda didn't have access to adamantium claws which should easily impale WW. Abrda more or less uses blunt trama and sheer might to try and put down ww. Tactically a bad idea to attacka person's strongest attribute.

I do not know if the tiara will cut through the adamantium, but i doubt it.

Saying who works better as a team X-Men or JLA is not your call to make neither is it. Its a opinion because there are too many factors/variables that are not accounted for to make a accurate comparison to the two but i guess we are all entitled to a opinion so I guess i say X-men work better as a team smile.

Why would canonball stop moving? He would smash into WW and he would only stop at a safe distance or if WW was down for the count. Again all the while being attacked by the rest of the x-men.

Why the hell would WW have any knowledge of the X-Men?

wonder woman's bracelets effectively make wolverine's claws as useless as rubber gloves. he can't hit her. he's not fast enough to do it, plus she can fly. too many things that give her the advantage. remember when wonder man kicked wolverine's ass good? and wonder man is NOOO wonder woman. superman's skin seems to be nearly as durabable as adamantium. and look what good it did him. the tiara beheads gods. it doesn't follow natural laws. it was crafted by the same guy who made her sword. hephestius.

i say the jla work better as a team than the xmen becuz they beat guys far far outside thier range of collected ability.
The xmen get pwned by magneto, apocolyspe, exodus, etc.

cannon would stop moving when wonder woman, who's so fast that she could fly circles around him, grabs him, and she uses her planet towing strength to simply stop him mid flight. and how is he going to ram her if she moves? or if she raises her aegis shield? he'd kill himself or at the very least leave himself open to attack.

and according to forum rules, the combatants have basic knowlege about each other.

Lord Feron
Your still assuming she can fight logan and everyone else at the same time. I never seen this wonder Man vs logan fight but yeah i know Wonder Man is nothing like WW so stop the comparison. Anyway like I said 1 on 1 WW would walk all over WW but with the combined attacks of X-men i don't think she would be able to survive the assualt. Yeah she will prolly kill a couple before she goes down but I think the X-Men will win.

Storm can throw lighting, cy will throw a optic blast strong enuf to destroy mts (yes i know she has withstood what u say a city destroying blast but I think it should atleast distract her for the other x-men to hurt her)

What can stop rouge from absorbing multiple mutants powers? Rouge flight, absorbtion powers, ehanced strength futher enhanced by colossus, metal skin, HF, heightened senses, Storm's powers, Cyclops powers and tactical mind, and CB powers. All combined into one. Imean Rouge was able to do something like this against nimrod causing him to get messed up bad by rouge and run away.

Just like how u think WW is going to fly circles around canonball (for real not making fun but can anyone back this up?) While dodging lighting and doging rogue (i know she isnt that quick but she can take it like a champ). Canonball's invincibility vs aegis sheild yeah im not really sure what whould break 1st. I already know what you think lol anyone else?

I believe JLA as a whole is greater powerwise but i don't think because they have defeated people more threatening people means that tehy have better teamwork. i mean there is no direct correlation. JLA also have alot more ppl at anyone time then the x-men i think. And ppl like Supes, Hal, WW, Flash are pretty f*cking nasty. (nasty means amazing if your not from my part of the world )

You got me on the forum rules. Forgot about that. That fact alone might tip the balance to her. Keyword being might.

Good night time to shower

The Pict
Your still assuming she can fight logan and everyone else at the same time.

She can.

applelips
wonder woman is a woman xmen are men you see. women have smaller brains only a third the size of a mans brain... its sience. xmen are men, manly men who invented the wheel and built the eiffel tower out of metal and brawn. not only that but her costum is retarded. oh a rope oh no! watch out wolverine! beware the rodeo princess! didnt she get her ass handed to her by scooby and the gang once when they were investigating the mystery of the hoe down costum thief?

fangirl101
Originally posted by applelips
wonder woman is a woman xmen are men you see. women have smaller brains only a third the size of a mans brain... its sience. xmen are men, manly men who invented the wheel and built the eiffel tower out of metal and brawn. not only that but her costum is retarded. oh a rope oh no! watch out wolverine! beware the rodeo princess! didnt she get her ass handed to her by scooby and the gang once when they were investigating the mystery of the hoe down costum thief?

the person with the highest I.Q. in the world happens to be a woman.

applelips
i was quoting ron burgandy, that be a joke. i am a woman anyways and i am the smartest person in the world.

applelips
that was a joke too because i know fangirl is the smartest person in the world... and also because im not a woman im a robot.

applelips
wouldnt the prof be able to mind control her to do the dishes and make him a sandwich. that was more than a joke, it was a low blow... i just had to get some manly points because those are things i have to do for my wife... who i adore more than anyone else on the planet.

applelips
last part = not a joke

TrollDog
laughing

Badabing
wonder woman is a woman xmen are men you see. women have smaller brains only a third the size of a mans brain... its sience. xmen are men, manly men who invented the wheel and built the eiffel tower out of metal and brawn. not only that but her costum is retarded. oh a rope oh no! watch out wolverine! beware the rodeo princess! didnt she get her ass handed to her by scooby and the gang once when they were investigating the mystery of the hoe down costum thief? Stop now.

applelips
Originally posted by The Pict
WW in such a stomp it's not even funny. is the football guy pointing at ww? and do you like irish people? do they play football? are they better at drinking games than scotts? do they dislike ww as much as football guy and i do? do you believe that im a robot?

Endrict Nuul
is the football guy pointing at ww? and do you like irish people? do they play football? are they better at drinking games than scotts? do they dislike ww as much as football guy and i do? do you believe that im a robot?

Reported because of spam.

applelips
ww would lose.= not spam

fangirl101
ww would lose.= not spam it is if not backed by substantial evidence as per the forum rules. i provided plenty of examples of her durability surpassing anything the xmen can dish out. of her beating teams far superior to the xmen. or at least hanging with them in some cases. as a matter of fact, the xmen fought a being similiar to wonder woman. danger. she could block, had massive durability, had shields of some kind, and she could fight her ass off. she kicked thier assess. and she didn't even use superspeed.

applelips
you all need to lighten up a bit. its clear that there is never going to be an agreement on this but who is against having a laugh? my statement didnt need evidence because people before me had supplied plenty. not everything you have said has had supporting evidence and thereford an expression of you opinion just as my post was. you said that she would be able to cut through wolverines adimantium skeleton because no other force besides mags magnetic power has challenged the fact that adimantium is indestructable in the 616 universe. be it more or less powerful it is a different power none the less and therefore indeterminable. also in the xmen arsenal is cyclops spacial awarness ability which gives him extreme accuracy with a beam that cyclops has claimed to have at one point have released enough force to split a small planet and has been proven to punch holes in moutains. storms weather controling ability would be able to at least hinder wonder womans flight and rogue could absorb here powers. whats here strategy against all these types of attacks brought on all at once? thats not even including the rest of the team. she might put up a good fight but it wont be easy to say thd least.

fangirl101
you all need to lighten up a bit. its clear that there is never going to be an agreement on this but who is against having a laugh? my statement didnt need evidence because people before me had supplied plenty. not everything you have said has had supporting evidence and thereford an expression of you opinion just as my post was. you said that she would be able to cut through wolverines adimantium skeleton because no other force besides mags magnetic power has challenged the fact that adimantium is indestructable in the 616 universe. be it more or less powerful it is a different power none the less and therefore indeterminable. also in the xmen arsenal is cyclops spacial awarness ability which gives him extreme accuracy with a beam that cyclops has claimed to have at one point have released enough force to split a small planet and has been proven to punch holes in moutains. storms weather controling ability would be able to at least hinder wonder womans flight and rogue could absorb here powers. whats here strategy against all these types of attacks brought on all at once? thats not even including the rest of the team. she might put up a good fight but it wont be easy to say thd least. yeah it will. they will all be turtles compared to her. wha twould cyclops do if she uses his blast against one of his teamates to kill them? danger did it and she wasn't even trying to kill anyone.

applelips
danger and ww arnt the same person what gives you the idea that ww could do this? like i said before there will never be an agreement on this because the opinions are all one sided... if she was able to pull it off it wouldnt be easy.

Rutog98

Wonder Woman

vs

Speedblitz arguments get messy and that would be her only hope. This team creams her. Storm by herself could win. First off, we know that shrapnel/piercing objects like bullets can hurt WW. There's going to be tons of objects around for Storm to use as wind shrapnel. Keep in mind that Storm can punch straw through armor plate which can deflect bullets. Imagine what Storm can do with things like wood and concrete that's going to be lying around. Then Storm can also blind her with fog. This is a bad thing for Diana as it will definately slow her down and characters like Ororo and Cyclops don't have to get close to her to attack her. So WW is either snowblind or blinded by fog or blinding rain, being assaulted on all sides by wind shrapnel, assaulted by lightning and optic blasts while Rogue (if classic Rogue with power stealing abilities, etc) sneaks in to steal her powers and knock her unconscious with a touch.

Honestly, Storm could win this one by herself if we did not get into the messy speedblitz argument (which may not work for Ororo as Storm's powers act even on subconscious levels before her consciousness catches up to what she's doing. This added her ability to percieve the electrical impulses in the nervous system of her opponents and has the reaction speed to counter it in any fight could nullify Diana's speed blitz...) Putting the others on the team with Storm against Diana is a serious overkill.

Or, better yet, while Wonder Woman is blinded and being assaulted by sharpnel on all sides, Ororo hurls Logan with the force of winds beyond imagination (literally) at her with his claws outstretched from behind and impales her.

basilisk
We saw Wonder Woman taken down quite quickly by some of those lame Injustice guys, including not being able to avoid being slashed in the back during the fight before being overwhelmed by some ice.

So the X-Men probably could take her, but not this X-Men unless Wolverine gets in his claws from behind (it is actually possible judging from the above fight) or Rogue gets hold of her or Storm's lightning. Nobody else is going to take her unless Iceman gets added.

Another one of those fights where someone like WW with her powers shouldn't lose, but based on things we see in the comics could lose.

psy_blade
The X-Men aren't as helpless as others may think.

Cannonball can extend his force field to protect everyone in his team making them all immune to speedblitz.

Cyclops can make his blast needle thin, making it deadlier then bullets to Wonder Woman especially when it travels at lightspeed which is faster that any bullets.

Storm can continually bombard her with lightning which is one of her weaknesses. Once she's hit, i believe she won't be able to move like what happend with Dr. Polaris.

Rogue is Rogue.

Lord Feron
i was quoting ron burgandy, that be a joke. i am a woman anyways and i am the smartest person in the world.

Don't worry i got it. Freaking awesome movie.

Lord Feron
So yeah we all agree WW wins! big grin

fangirl101
Originally posted by basilisk
We saw Wonder Woman taken down quite quickly by some of those lame Injustice guys, including not being able to avoid being slashed in the back during the fight before being overwhelmed by some ice.

So the X-Men probably could take her, but not this X-Men unless Wolverine gets in his claws from behind (it is actually possible judging from the above fight) or Rogue gets hold of her or Storm's lightning. Nobody else is going to take her unless Iceman gets added.

Another one of those fights where someone like WW with her powers shouldn't lose, but based on things we see in the comics could lose.

lame injustice guys? do you know how powerful those guys are? dr. light? able to one shot superman? killer frost, who has been able to give green lantern and firestorm a hard time. who can shatter objects into thousands of pieces becuz she's so cold. cheetah who's speed has been amped by zoom, who also has magical claws that can cut thru most substances?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Rutog98
Speedblitz arguments get messy and that would be her only hope. This team creams her. Storm by herself could win. First off, we know that shrapnel/piercing objects like bullets can hurt WW. There's going to be tons of objects around for Storm to use as wind shrapnel. Keep in mind that Storm can punch straw through armor plate which can deflect bullets. Imagine what Storm can do with things like wood and concrete that's going to be lying around. Then Storm can also blind her with fog. This is a bad thing for Diana as it will definately slow her down and characters like Ororo and Cyclops don't have to get close to her to attack her. So WW is either snowblind or blinded by fog or blinding rain, being assaulted on all sides by wind shrapnel, assaulted by lightning and optic blasts while Rogue (if classic Rogue with power stealing abilities, etc) sneaks in to steal her powers and knock her unconscious with a touch.

Honestly, Storm could win this one by herself if we did not get into the messy speedblitz argument (which may not work for Ororo as Storm's powers act even on subconscious levels before her consciousness catches up to what she's doing. This added her ability to percieve the electrical impulses in the nervous system of her opponents and has the reaction speed to counter it in any fight could nullify Diana's speed blitz...) Putting the others on the team with Storm against Diana is a serious overkill.

Or, better yet, while Wonder Woman is blinded and being assaulted by sharpnel on all sides, Ororo hurls Logan with the force of winds beyond imagination (literally) at her with his claws outstretched from behind and impales her. all of this while wonder woman just stands there, since you know,she can't move at invisible speeds. and doesn't have an unbreake able force shield.

starlock
Wonder Woman 8/10

I will give the xmen a couple of wins, due to teamwork and some of the points raised here

Marvelknight
WW for the majority.

ultimatethor
This X team is relatively weak. With a few more members they might do it.

ultimatethor
the person with the highest I.Q. in the world happens to be a woman.

Not to sound sexist but thats incorrect. Marilyn sovants child IQ of 228 correlates to an adult IQ of 186 which is surpassed by Bobby fischer ( chess player) who has 187, Phillip Emeagwali( Nigerian mathematican) who has an adult IQ of 190 and then there is Chris langan who had an adult IQ of 210 big grin

Soljer
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Not to sound sexist but thats incorrect. Marilyn sovants child IQ of 228 correlates to an adult IQ of 186 which is surpassed by Bobby fischer ( chess player) who has 187, Phillip Emeagwali( Nigerian mathematican) who has an adult IQ of 190 and then there is Chris langan who had an adult IQ of 210 big grin

Fangirl is partially correct, though. The highest IQ ever recorded WAS that of Savant. It may have been recorded in 1958, and every following test may have pegged her far lower, but it's still, officially, the highest IQ ever recorded.

And, Kim Ung Yong has a 210 IQ; Chris Langan's verified IQ is 195, if I recall correctly.

nimbus006
Haven't studies shown IQ testing to be inaccurate measurements of intelligence?

Soljer
Originally posted by nimbus006
Haven't studies shown IQ testing to be inaccurate measurements of intelligence?

Indeed.

They're especially inaccurate the further you get away from the median scores - the 'high scorers' on these tests could vary twenty points just taking the tests a few days apart.

However, I assume that Fangirl's claim of a woman being the smartest person in the world was related to Savant having the highest IQ ever recorded, seeing as IQ is the only real quantitative measure of intelligence we have - even if it's a horribly inaccurate one.

nimbus006
Indeed.

They're especially inaccurate the further you get away from the median scores - the 'high scorers' on these tests could vary twenty points just taking the tests a few days apart.

Interesting

However, I assume that Fangirl's claim of a woman being the smartest person in the world was related to Savant having the highest IQ ever recorded, seeing as IQ is the only real quantitative measure of intelligence we have - even if it's a horribly inaccurate one.

I see your, or more specifically her point. However, one should never use an inaccurate testing method simply because it is the only one available. If the assessment is flawed, then the quantative proof is ultimately incorrect. Thus, making the argument of "the smartest person in the world being a woman" invalid.

Not that I care, I really just wanted to know for certain that IQ testing is indeed, inaccurate. Which you confirmed for me, thanx. big grin

fangirl101
Who cares. Wonder Woman beats this xmen teams ass. Have the xmen ever beat a herald lvl being that has super speed?

2damnloud
Storm would solo the ***** like she already did, crossover or not.erm

fangirl101
Storm would solo the ***** like she already did, crossover or not.erm

stop with the rediculousness already. storm and cable hardly could handle the hulk. storm got bitched by a brick. storm has gotten embarrassed by thor, magneto, exodus, etc.

2damnloud
WW did use her senses of changing air pressure against Flash.

http://img24.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ww212blindvsjla30pe.jpg

Storm's enviromental senses>>>>>>WW.

Wonderwoman also had some nerve damage of her middle ear so she couldn't fly. What's that all about?

If so then a clap of thunder or a pressure differential behind the eardrum...

Hmmmmmm?

Aztec123
Wonder woman has super human strength, speed, flight, weapons (tiara, lasso, bracelets). She can block/deflect cyclops, use her tiara to decapitate storm's head and lasso to contain either rogue or cannonball. The rest are non factors. This isn't even close, the only people i see her having trouble are either rogue or cannonball.

Aztec123
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3224/wondervil5kx3.jpg

What is issue is this from??
Is this annual one??

ultimatethor
Fangirl is partially correct, though. The highest IQ ever recorded WAS that of Savant. It may have been recorded in 1958, and every following test may have pegged her far lower, but it's still, officially, the highest IQ ever recorded.

And, Kim Ung Yong has a 210 IQ; Chris Langan's verified IQ is 195, if I recall correctly.

Well that is true savants 228 score is the highest ever but personally considering her follow up tests which were far lower, i think the test was innacurrate. And yeah i thought kim ung yong IQ was 200, at least that what i thought i saw. As for Chris langan, his IQ score seems to vary as ive seen different score in different places. All matters little because people who score between the range of 160 and above are generally all equally smart because their scores were detrmined by numerous variables and could drastically increase or drop on any given day. Heck savant who scored 228 scored 167 on a subsequent test. Really it shows the innaccuracy of IQ tests as a measure of intelligence

basilisk
lame injustice guys? do you know how powerful those guys are? dr. light? able to one shot superman? killer frost, who has been able to give green lantern and firestorm a hard time. who can shatter objects into thousands of pieces becuz she's so cold. cheetah who's speed has been amped by zoom, who also has magical claws that can cut thru most substances?

I said they were lame. I didn't say they weren't powerful (not that Killer Frost should ever cause a decent Green Lantern any trouble). Actually DL and KF aren't too bad I guess, but Cheetah is lame.

Also, the characters didn't seem to be moving at any great speed since they were interacting with the non-speedsters like Killer Frost & Hawkgirl in that scene, and because WW moving at super-speed would have to be just plain stupid to get iced up as easily as that - like being beaned by a kid with a snowball when the kid and the snowball are moving so slowly they would take days to reach you. And you don't need magic claws to cut Wonder Woman.

Anyway, these sorts of arguments are pointless. We can all say WW is too fast for the X-Men to even get a hit in, but time after time we see her take hits from characters who shouldn't even get close. It's the same for all speedster type characters. It's just comic book rules.

Raoul
I'm sorry. I'll try not to be so harsh next time. embarrasment

good to know... uhuh

Originally posted by Aztec123

What is issue is this from??
Is this annual one??

yup, thats the annual, decent issue too imo...

Originally posted by basilisk
I said they were lame. I didn't say they weren't powerful (not that Killer Frost should ever cause a decent Green Lantern any trouble). Actually DL and KF aren't too bad I guess, but Cheetah is lame.

Also, the characters didn't seem to be moving at any great speed since they were interacting with the non-speedsters like Killer Frost & Hawkgirl in that scene, and because WW moving at super-speed would have to be just plain stupid to get iced up as easily as that - like being beaned by a kid with a snowball when the kid and the snowball are moving so slowly they would take days to reach you. And you don't need magic claws to cut Wonder Woman.

Anyway, these sorts of arguments are pointless. We can all say WW is too fast for the X-Men to even get a hit in, but time after time we see her take hits from characters who shouldn't even get close. It's the same for all speedster type characters. It's just comic book rules.

when a character has speed plus other powers such as strength and durability, they tend to use their speed the least, that goes for superman, diana, gl etc...

and it may be comic book rules, but it isnt kmc rules... diana is a warrior born and bred, if she's told she has to take the x-men down hard, she will, and then some imo, because she's fast enough to do it...

CPT Space Bomb
That roster is relatively weak. Unless Rogue can steal Wonder Woman's power (which I don't think she can) The Xmen lose. And for the record, World War Hulk would eat Wonder woman.

Soljer
Originally posted by Raoul

when a character has speed plus other powers such as strength and durability, they tend to use their speed the least, that goes for superman, diana, gl etc...

I dunno about that. Superman uses his speed at least as often as...say...his freeze breath? Certainly more often than his super-breath. More often than telescopic vision, more often than microscopic vision, more often....

stick out tongue.

That and why would a Green Lantern use speed? They're ridiculously fast fliers, but that doesn't mean they'd really be able to use their speed well in a fight.

carver9
I dunno about that. Superman uses his speed at least as often as...say...his freeze breath? Certainly more often than his super-breath. More often than telescopic vision, more often than microscopic vision, more often....

stick out tongue.

That and why would a Green Lantern use speed? They're ridiculously fast fliers, but that doesn't mean they'd really be able to use their speed well in a fight.

Dont agree because its not true.What enemies are these that he use his speed against.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
That roster is relatively weak. Unless Rogue can steal Wonder Woman's power (which I don't think she can) The Xmen lose. And for the record, World War Hulk would eat Wonder woman.

WHy would rogue not be able to steal powers from WW? IS no one addressing that Rouge can combine the powers of all the x-men into her? Not saying its the only way to win but its tactically sounds and the x-men have done it before. THe combined speed, durability and large variety of powers should take down WW.

fangirl101
WHy would rogue not be able to steal powers from WW? IS no one addressing that Rouge can combine the powers of all the x-men into her? Not saying its the only way to win but its tactically sounds and the x-men have done it before. THe combined speed, durability and large variety of powers should take down WW.

no it wouldn't. combined, they still wouldn't be as powerful as say, superman, or circe. whom wonder woman has done well against. plus you act as if wonder woman is going to sit there while rogue absorbs everyone's powers. and you act as if rogue is anywhere remotely as fast or skilled as wonder woman. has rogue ever succefully even drained someone magical in nature and as powerful as wonder woman?

starlock
I do remember a what if....when rouge drained thor and became rouge thor, she was able to drain him use the hammer and become odins daughter, i think it would work on wonder woman.....not saying its exaclty the same scenario...but its somthing to ponder

I just dont think they can pull it off for a majority

WW 8/10

fangirl101
Originally posted by starlock
I do remember a what if....when rouge drained thor and became rouge thor, she was able to drain him use the hammer and become odins daughter, i think it would work on wonder woman.....not saying its exaclty the same scenario...but its somthing to ponder

I just dont think they can pull it off for a majority

WW 8/10
i know that what if. but that doesn't count.

Raoul

stick out tongue.

i actually meant in the sense that he'd use the strength and durability over speed... stick out tongue

and SOME gl's have blitzed people, it just doesnt happen that often... cos the majority of em are useless gits...

Originally posted by carver9
Dont agree because its not true.What enemies are these that he use his speed against.

what?

Lord Feron
no it wouldn't. combined, they still wouldn't be as powerful as say, superman, or circe. whom wonder woman has done well against. plus you act as if wonder woman is going to sit there while rogue absorbs everyone's powers. and you act as if rogue is anywhere remotely as fast or skilled as wonder woman. has rogue ever succefully even drained someone magical in nature and as powerful as wonder woman?

Didn't she drain Juggs of his power when he got a heart attack or something? He is magically powered anyway i don't think there should be a problem.

Yeah WW wouldn't wait around but she would be distracted iof not hurt by Cyc and Storm.. I would suggest Rogue stealing Colossus's and canonballs powers. Which is enough speed and strength to grab WW and sap her powers.

WHo is inside this circle? A living computer and guy who can control poisen? ( i will look into them to see if they even compare to the X-men)

Still think Lighting alone with would do in WW. Combined with a collision with Canonball, a optic blast, tornadoes with shrapnel that someone else was talking about, and a fast ball special and whatever Rogue wants to throw at her.

You talk of how WW takes on the whole JLA and the group of Circle ppl but then again she has a heard time with some far lower beings 1vs1. So There are very high showings of her and very low showings of her. Should we just take the outlayer of rare incidents where she performed well against peole instead of her feats as a whole? That would skew the image of WW. Just like the X-men They all have High and low showings.

At the highest showings of each x-man, Storm should easily solo her, Cyc will be able to make WW into swiss cheese via optic blasts, Rouge would be able to take anything WW dishes out and then steal her powers, Canonball would be fast enough and powerful enough to ram WW down to the floor. Logan would be able to stand her but I don't think he can get dodge her attacks in H2h combat and her hits will prolly send him flying. Gambit would in his highest feat post manipulation from Sinister he could kinetically charge any object even living tissue by concentrating on it. Yeah just imagine the possibilities of that power (boom there goes WW head). But you know what im not gonna use the very best showings of the Characters and assume that its standard operating procedure. Then again the forums rules do state that they all fight to the best of their ability.

So WW FTL

big grin

fangirl101
Didn't she drain Juggs of his power when he got a heart attack or something? He is magically powered anyway i don't think there should be a problem.

Yeah WW wouldn't wait around but she would be distracted iof not hurt by Cyc and Storm.. I would suggest Rogue stealing Colossus's and canonballs powers. Which is enough speed and strength to grab WW and sap her powers.

WHo is inside this circle? A living computer and guy who can control poisen? ( i will look into them to see if they even compare to the X-men)

Still think Lighting alone with would do in WW. Combined with a collision with Canonball, a optic blast, tornadoes with shrapnel that someone else was talking about, and a fast ball special and whatever Rogue wants to throw at her.

You talk of how WW takes on the whole JLA and the group of Circle ppl but then again she has a heard time with some far lower beings 1vs1. So There are very high showings of her and very low showings of her. Should we just take the outlayer of rare incidents where she performed well against peole instead of her feats as a whole? That would skew the image of WW. Just like the X-men They all have High and low showings.

At the highest showings of each x-man, Storm should easily solo her, Cyc will be able to make WW into swiss cheese via optic blasts, Rouge would be able to take anything WW dishes out and then steal her powers, Canonball would be fast enough and powerful enough to ram WW down to the floor. Logan would be able to stand her but I don't think he can get dodge her attacks in H2h combat and her hits will prolly send him flying. Gambit would in his highest feat post manipulation from Sinister he could kinetically charge any object even living tissue by concentrating on it. Yeah just imagine the possibilities of that power (boom there goes WW head). But you know what im not gonna use the very best showings of the Characters and assume that its standard operating procedure. Then again the forums rules do state that they all fight to the best of their ability.

So WW FTL

big grin

this post has many things wrong with it. i dont' even want to begin. needless to say, the xmen cannot possibly win. you think cyclops moutain pounding blast will make swiss cheese out of a woman who folded a warp core in on itself. there is no need in even debating the rest of the post. that statement alone shows the debt of lack in the post.

Lord Feron
this post has many things wrong with it. i dont' even want to begin. needless to say, the xmen cannot possibly win. you think cyclops moutain pounding blast will make swiss cheese out of a woman who folded a warp core in on itself. there is no need in even debating the rest of the post. that statement alone shows the debt of lack in the post.

It's okay I accept your surrender. laughing

Raoul
cyclops' top blast would sting like a motherf*cker, but it isnt going to seriously injure diana... maybe bruise her, and even thats a maybe, the lady has taken b*tch slaps from superman and come back fighting...

Lord Feron
Fine it will hurt tho. WHat if he aimed for the baby maker? or her eyeballs! smile

Raoul
if she moves at any decent speed, he won't get anything more than a glancing shot... he's good, very good, but she's just on a whole other level...

unless someone can hold her down long enough, then maybe he could spend some time pummeling her face... which is about as likely as surviving sex with diana when she's in a rough mood...

Lord Feron
lol laughing

carver9
any of the xmen single handed except cyclops could hold there own against wonder woman, not beat her but hold there own. Again batman on many of occasion have subdued her, death stroke gave her the fight of her life. Cheetah before her upgrades almost killed wonder woman and everyone that I named I can see wolverine doing pretty good against and two of them I see him getting a large majority.

Wonder woman is powerful but she isnt taking this team.

fangirl101
any of the xmen single handed except cyclops could hold there own against wonder woman, not beat her but hold there own. Again batman on many of occasion have subdued her, death stroke gave her the fight of her life. Cheetah before her upgrades almost killed wonder woman and everyone that I named I can see wolverine doing pretty good against and two of them I see him getting a large majority.

Wonder woman is powerful but she isnt taking this team.

you are not serious are you? hold thier own? batman subdued wonder woman in a fight where she what? depowers herself? death stroke has also given the teen titans, supergirl, etc fights. your point? cheetah almost killed wonder woman wheN? with what? was this pre upgraded wonder woman? you see wolverine getting a large majority on wonder woman. ZOMG. laughing laughing laughing
the xmen together haven't beaten one herald lvl being. hell apoc kicked thier asses so many times.

Mr. Slippyfist

Wonder woman is powerful but she isnt taking this team. laughing out loud

Starscream M
batman subdued wonder woman in a fight where she what? depowers herself? death stroke has also given the teen titans, supergirl, etc fights. your point? what does deathstroke have on wolverine?

fangirl101
what does deathstroke have on wolverine?

feats

carver9
you are not serious are you? hold thier own? batman subdued wonder woman in a fight where she what? depowers herself? death stroke has also given the teen titans, supergirl, etc fights. your point? cheetah almost killed wonder woman wheN? with what? was this pre upgraded wonder woman? you see wolverine getting a large majority on wonder woman. ZOMG. laughing laughing laughing
the xmen together haven't beaten one herald lvl being. hell apoc kicked thier asses so many times.

Reread my post, I never said that wolverine would get a majority over wonder woman, I said that he would get a majority over deathstroke and batman.

Have you ever seen a cheetah fight, lets put it like this, cheetah almost killed superman also. You make me wonder if you even read comics sometimes.

Wolverine has taken on the xforce, xmen, excaliber, x factor, alpha flight by himself, so what was your point with death stroke. Wolverine>deathstroke, deal with it.

carver9
feats

and what feats are these.

fangirl101
and what feats are these. beating teams of high metas, and herald lvlers. does wolverine have a history like that?

Mr. Slippyfist
Wolverine has taken on the xforce, xmen, excaliber, x factor, alpha flight by himself, so what was your point with death stroke. Wolverine>deathstroke, deal with it. He has?

And I know Mac himself has easily taken down Wolverine, so how 'did' he take it to Alpha Flight?

fangirl101
Reread my post, I never said that wolverine would get a majority over wonder woman, I said that he would get a majority over deathstroke and batman.

Have you ever seen a cheetah fight, lets put it like this, cheetah almost killed superman also. You make me wonder if you even read comics sometimes.

Wolverine has taken on the xforce, xmen, excaliber, x factor, alpha flight by himself, so what was your point with death stroke. Wolverine>deathstroke, deal with it. you mean when cheetah was amped by circe. that time?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>