Current Drax vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
It's on smile

skyfather
drax killed thanos,drax wins.

fangirl101
drax seems to be far stronger and more skilled.

Battlehammer
..................there no way drax is more skilled

llagrok
I was thinking the same thing, Drax seems to be really skilled now

Wolverine can definitely take a couple of cuts though, and I don't know how durable Drax is.

Battlehammer
oh drax deff more skilled from what ive seen, but he aint top tier skilled.

deas drax have a healing factor?

llagrok
Doesn't look like it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Doesn't look like it.
was this in responses to the healing factor

llagrok
Yup.

He has a pretty high degree of invulnerability it seems though, cut his way through an entire ship of Annihilation drones. Annihilation drones cut through Nova Corps Commanders like butter.

Lord Feron
Drax should pound logan into submission and ppl saying he is skilled idk i have only seen drax way back in the past when he only fought like a idiot hulk style.

Battlehammer
Yup.

He has a pretty high degree of invulnerability it seems though, cut his way through an entire ship of Annihilation drones. Annihilation drones cut through Nova Corps Commanders like butter.

hmmm well I have little doubt Logan could cut him.

seems like this would be the classic Logan vs Brick fight.

llagrok
This is CURRENT Drax.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Battlehammer
hmmm well I have little doubt Logan could cut him.

seems like this would be the classic Logan vs Brick fight. Are you talking about classic Drax?
Because... uh, no.

---

Also, Drax blitzed Lunatik before he knew what was happened. Lunatik has great reflexes by the way...

llagrok
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Are you talking about classic Drax?
Because... uh, no.

---

Also, Drax blitzed Lunatik before he knew what was happened. Lunatik has great reflexes by the way...

Some might say he blitzed Thanos as well smile

Mr. Slippyfist
uh, no.

llagrok
Quanchi says Drax cheapshotted Thanos. Sounds pretty fast to me

shifty

Mr. Slippyfist
Quanchi says Drax cheapshotted Thanos. Sounds pretty fast to me

shifty No it doesn't.

It sounds like Thanos knew Drax was there, but was worried about saving two universes instead.

llagrok
I don't know, sounds like Quanchi was right

He is normally right when it comes to comics.

Mr. Slippyfist
I don't know, sounds like Quanchi was right

He is normally right when it comes to comics. Why are you spamming your own thread?

llagrok
Why are you spamming your own thread?

Bored.

Sup Bran?

Mr. Slippyfist
Bored.

Sup Bran? Cool, cool.

Nothing. I'm tired of this f*cking cast though.

llagrok
Cool, cool.

Nothing. I'm tired of this f*cking cast though.

Amen.

carver9
It would be a good fight but (wolverine, Im sorry), drax would eventually win.

Wolverine wont go down without fighting though and he could possibly take a couple of wins since a bullet to the head did take drax out for hours.

Daredevil1
Drax will win the majority.

llagrok
Originally posted by carver9
It would be a good fight but (wolverine, Im sorry), drax would eventually win.

Wolverine wont go down without fighting though and he could possibly take a couple of wins since a bullet to the head did take drax out for hours.

Really, when did this happen?

So far I've read all of the new Drax' appearances, Annihilation and Nova. And I don't think he's been knocked out once, except during his fight with Nova.

jasofisc
wow how could wolverine win once against a guy who litteraly riped thanos' heart out

Blind
Originally posted by jasofisc
wow how could wolverine win once against a guy who litteraly riped thanos' heart out

From what I understand, that was sort of a "one time" thing, as Drax was literally made for that one fight.

Juk3n
Reen Wins.

If it bleeds , he can kill it! - Adamantium clad that is.

Boneyreen has a much harder time, how much tonnage is Drax pushing?

Nihilist
drax

carver9
Really, when did this happen?

So far I've read all of the new Drax' appearances, Annihilation and Nova. And I don't think he's been knocked out once, except during his fight with Nova.

It happened during the beginning of annihilation, he was shot in the head and then he ended up resurrecting himself in a new body. Basically his dead body became a cacoon.

This ia a good fight, hell this is one of the best fights on the forum. 1st I would like to bring up the fact that even though drax busted through a platoon wolverine mimiced that same feat, he basically took on a platoon of superhumans aliens that had unnatural abilities and then he killed the main alien with a stab to the heart.

I give it a 5/5, both are basically the same character.

Ouallada
Arguing for current Drax is difficult from a logical point, because he lacks a good quantity of feats to measure him by, Thanos notwithstanding. However, since his resurrection, I have never seen him really troubled in a physical sense, and taking out Lunatik and scores of drones should put him at a high enough level to knock wolverine out every time.

Where is everyone getting the impression that he has been drastically depowered physically since his classic days? I know he has lost some abilities, like flight and blasts, but has Drax ever shown a physical limit?

george '06
Originally posted by Ouallada

Where is everyone getting the impression that he has been drastically depowered physically since his classic days? I know he has lost some abilities, like flight and blasts, but has Drax ever shown a physical limit? hes not nearly as strong either

carver9
Originally posted by Ouallada
Arguing for current Drax is difficult from a logical point, because he lacks a good quantity of feats to measure him by, Thanos notwithstanding. However, since his resurrection, I have never seen him really troubled in a physical sense, and taking out Lunatik and scores of drones should put him at a high enough level to knock wolverine out every time.

Where is everyone getting the impression that he has been drastically depowered physically since his classic days? I know he has lost some abilities, like flight and blasts, but has Drax ever shown a physical limit?

Good post but I kinda disagree with it. Drax has shown some amazing abilities but he hasnt shown me anything that wolverine couldnt do or a did a attack that wolverine couldnt bounce back up out of. Current drax is one of my favorite characters right now right along with wolverine, they both are basically the same character. What drax has in strength wolverine has in agility and fighting skills. 5/5 split and if I was to give one of them the majority it would be wolverine.

llagrok
Good post but I kinda disagree with it. Drax has shown some amazing abilities but he hasnt shown me anything that wolverine couldnt do or a did a attack that wolverine couldnt bounce back up out of. Current drax is one of my favorite characters right now right along with wolverine, they both are basically the same character. What drax has in strength wolverine has in agility and fighting skills. 5/5 split and if I was to give one of them the majority it would be wolverine.

I don't think Wolverine would clear an entire ship of Annihilation drones. Seeing as one of them could take on a nova centurion.

carver9
I don't think Wolverine would clear an entire ship of Annihilation drones. Seeing as one of them could take on a nova centurion.

Well wolverine cleared a space ship full of aliens that had enough power to whip the entire planet clean of almost every living substance. He fought swarms of them and at the end of the issue killed the quenn and then he survived a blast comparable to a nuke.

Both have good showings, we dont know which is greater since the aliens down all of earth inhibitants and the beatles that drax killed off basically took on the nova corp.

The Great Galen
Drax slaughtered Thanos like a sissy school boy, 100/10 agaisnt logan.

llagrok
Well wolverine cleared a space ship full of aliens that had enough power to whip the entire planet clean of almost every living substance. He fought swarms of them and at the end of the issue killed the quenn and then he survived a blast comparable to a nuke.

Both have good showings, we dont know which is greater since the aliens down all of earth inhibitants and the beatles that drax killed off basically took on the nova corp.

The annihilation wave aliens would tear through earth defenses :/

Ouallada
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Drax slaughtered Thanos like a sissy school boy, 100/10 agaisnt logan.

If wolverine were built like Drax, he would have killed Thanos too, perhaps easier due to his aura. That feat has no bearing on this fight whatsoever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.