Batman vs all the Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
This includes Tiamut. Can Batman defeat the Celestials:

1) During the rest of his life time?

2) 300 years of prep?

3) All the time in the world?

No external artifacts that aren't in Batman's possesion.

tkitna
I really dont think he can.

jumpmann
"Hey Allen can I be the Spectre for a day?"
-"What for?"
"....vengeance."

Not too hard.

psycho gundam
..............the celestials gave odin ,the other sky fathers, and the eternals an inferiority complex after owning them fallowing a millennium of preparation.

batman gets punched out by superman for endangering earth if he tells him he is going to challenge the celestials.

guy222
Odin made the Destroyer to combat the Celestials and lost

There is over 10 billion Celestials

Bruce doesn't beat the Celestial race

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by guy222
Odin made the Destroyer to combat the Celestials and lost

There is over 10 billion Celestials

Bruce doesn't beat the Celestial race So true, it would be ridiculously foolish to even try.

Phantom Zone
No way, if he could get external artfifacts he might do it with 2 and 3

Xplosive
What is this, a joke. I mean, what is this?

Priest
Bat-Kick

Lord Feron
W/ Batman uber PIS Aura of course he can beat celestials hey why not throw in the presence and TOAA while your at it. laughing umm seriously why isnt this thread closed????

janus77
DC folds in on itself due to the black-hole gravity well of Batman's collapsed ego no

hmm, how would The Celestials, as an entire race, do against ALL of DC minus say Spectre and above?

Phantom Zone
What the whole Celestial race? I thought he just meant the Celestial host.

llagrok
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
What the whole Celestial race? I thought he just meant the Celestial host.

durlaugh

Phantom Zone
erm

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by psycho gundam

batman gets punched out by superman for endangering earth if he tells him he is going to challenge the celestials.

This made me lol.

psycho gundam
batman can't even defeat ikaris (one of the eternals )let alone the celestials.

the entire eternal race in the form of a unimind + entire race of asgardians(- thor) in the dread destroyer w/odinsword, was easily dispatched by the second host of celestials, the entire race vs batman .....is this what this forum is reduced to?

WrathfulDwarf
Batman wins.

Utrigita
Originally posted by psycho gundam
batman can't even defeat ikaris (one of the eternals )let alone the celestials.

the entire eternal race in the form of a unimind + entire race of asgardians(- thor) in the dread destroyer w/odinsword, was easily dispatched by the second host of celestials, the entire race vs batman .....is this what this forum is reduced to?

It was the fourth host but never mind, In each and every scenario under these circumstances Batman loses.

TricksterPriest
I dunno. There are some people who could give him a win if he's allowed to seek outside help.

Under his own power/stuff? No chance unless it's Batman 1M. g_grin

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Utrigita
It was the fourth host but never mind, In each and every scenario under these circumstances Batman loses. opps...yeah the second host was when they fought tiamut, i don't know why i wrote that.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Bentley
This includes Tiamut. Can Batman defeat the Celestials:

1) During the rest of his life time?

2) 300 years of prep?

3) All the time in the world?

No external artifacts that aren't in Batman's possesion.

The Bat is GOD ya know..

psycho gundam
vs the space gods wink

carnage52
batman wins.give him a lipstick an onion and a pack of tent pegs and hell create an armored suit that will bat-kick the celestials into another multiverse.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by carnage52
batman wins.give him a lipstick an onion and a pack of tent pegs and hell create an armored suit that will bat-kick the celestials into another multiverse.

laughing laughing

guy222
A Celestial isn't even goin to notice Bruce Wayne

Arishem has the power to decimate worlds

http://i119.imagethrust.com/t/883005/eternals030203.jpg

fangirl101
doesn't batman have a mother box? didn't a reprogrammed mother box destroy the universe and remake it? just saying. the celestials are now below eternity right? i used to think they were higher.

TrollDog
Originally posted by fangirl101
doesn't batman have a mother box? didn't a reprogrammed mother box destroy the universe and remake it? just saying. the celestials are now below eternity right? i used to think they were higher. Hmm someone, been eatin hash brownies today? confused

psycho gundam
i think they serve the multi-eternity as the celestials individually can be in two or more places simultaneously to judge planets across marvel.

after all, there is only one arishem and judging a planet takes the host upwards to a millenium to assess.

and in our real life universe, scientists have discovered tens of thousands of far off planets in the milky way galaxy, now factor that into the undiscovered planets and the thousands of galaxies in the virgo super cluster and 10 million clusters in the known universe.

( than in marvel, maybe thousands of universes)

thats a lot of planets to tend to, celestials have to be multiversal

fangirl101
Originally posted by TrollDog
Hmm someone, been eatin hash brownies today? confused Jla rock of ages. a motherbox destroyed the universe and remade made it in an instant. wit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.