He-Man vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Darkseid: My children, we have defeated the so called "bad-ass" of this world - who turned out to be a nothing more than a little b*tch, but now that we are here let this world tremble

At the end of his speech his forces let out a mighty ROAR in agreement of what he proposed

AT CASTLE GREYSKULL ...

The Sorceress was peacefully meditating, when suddenly she became shaken with great fear as she felt the prescence of Darkseid and his forces

Sorceress: (By telepathy) Prince Adam/Princess Adora ... you both must come to Castle Greyskull at once!

MOMENTS LATER ...

Princess Adora: What seems to be the trouble Sorceress?

Sorceress: A great evil has arrived to Eternia, who posses greater power than that of Skeletor or anyone else you have fought for that matter and he also comes with a great army ... Eternia is in grave danger!

Prince Adam: Then there's only 1 thing to do ... "By the Power of Greyskull!" ... "I have the Power!"

Princess Adora: "For the Honour of Greyskull!" ... "I am She-Ra!"

Sorceress: Go! Even now King Randor and the Masters are at this very moment battling this great evil.

AT THE BATTLE ...

King Randor: HOLD THE LINE!

Darkseid: Fools! I am Darkseid ... Lord of Apokolips & future ruler of this world ... stand down! for there is none among you that can up to the will of Darkseid

He-Man: Is that so stone face?

Darkseid: Who dares to challenge me?

He-Man: I do!

She-Ra: And I!

Darkseid: Who are you two suppose to be - knock offs of Superman & Wonder Woman?

He-Man: We are the ones who are gonna wipe that ugly smile of your face and send you back to whatever hole you came from!

Darkseid: You 2 better get some help then

Zodak: Will I do?

Darkseid: Who the hell are you?

Zodak: I am Zodak, cosmic enforcer and I am a friend to He-Man, She-Ra & to all of Eternia

Darkseid: Great! a Green Lantern Knock off, Enough talk let's get it on then!

So as King Randor men, The Masters & allies (from the 2002 He-Man cartoon) & The Sorceress battle Darkseid forces, here is the match up - It is Darkseid at his best against He-Man, She-Ra & Zodak who are also at their best - who wins?

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

P.S. This is a preview of Final Crisis!

P.P.S. Not actually true. But I'm predicting it now.

TricksterPriest
Darkseid claims the sword of power and the power of Greyskull. You heard it here first. 313

darthgoober
She-Ra solos... whistle

guy222
darkseid trips over he-man's sword

he-man wins

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Darkseid claims the sword of power and the power of Greyskull. You heard it here first. 313

Actually, you didn't. Quit mooching off my predictions. About 3 months ago I said the 5th world would be Eternia, then again when the Source made the new planet at the end of DotNG....which looks strangely similar to Eternia. Validation, b*tches.

superdur

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Actually, you didn't. Quit mooching off my predictions. About 3 months ago I said the 5th world would be Eternia, then again when the Source made the new planet at the end of DotNG....which looks strangely similar to Eternia. Validation, b*tches.

superdur

I know it was you first. stick out tongue Hence the 313.

Wait, it actually did look like Eternia? I never read He-man, so I wouldn't know. confused

DigiMark007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I know it was you first. stick out tongue Hence the 313.

Wait, it actually did look like Eternia? I never read He-man, so I wouldn't know. confused

Ah. Ok then.

And yes, Eternia was split into two realms, the goodly realm ruled by Prince Adam's father (forgot his name) and the barren, Mordor-esque half ruled over by Skeletor (or whoever had displaced him as the villain for the most recent story arc). But both were on the same planet. So when New Genesis and Apokalips were smashed together, my first thought was "holy sh*t I might be right!"

It's doubtful that I am. But it's at least a small indicator that I can hold onto for a couple more months before I've proved wrong.

WrathfulDwarf
He-Man wears pink.

fangirl101
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ah. Ok then.

And yes, Eternia was split into two realms, the goodly realm ruled by Prince Adam's father (forgot his name) and the barren, Mordor-esque half ruled over by Skeletor (or whoever had displaced him as the villain for the most recent story arc). But both were on the same planet. So when New Genesis and Apokalips were smashed together, my first thought was "holy sh*t I might be right!"

It's doubtful that I am. But it's at least a small indicator that I can hold onto for a couple more months before I've proved wrong.
this isn't the first time apokolips and new genesis have been merged into one. grant isn't doing anything new with that. what is crazy is that he plans on making the gods more abstract. darksied will literally be the darkside. he will cast no shadow and will absorb light etc. why in the hell would conceptual beings need a planet to fight over?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.