First Officer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Who is your fave 1st. officer in all of Trek? Who is your least fave 1st. officer? Which 1st. officer would you want to be alligned with in a battle?

Symmetric Chaos
Riker is my favorite.
Couldn't stand Chakotay but in the middle of a war I'd like to be on his side.

SpikeSpiegel
Gonna have to choose Riker, then have Spock second. Chakotay seemed interesting, but for me always seemed to have less "first officer" things to do. I haven't seen much of Enterprise, so I don't know about T'pol. Kira was good, but again, not up to Spock or Riker standards.

Raoul
riker is my favourite star trek character period, so i'd have to go with him... spock is a very close second though...

kira was awesome... a well rounded, strong willed female character, very good indeed...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Raoul
riker is my favourite star trek character period, so i'd have to go with him... spock is a very close second though...

kira was awesome... a well rounded, strong willed female character, very good indeed...

thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Raoul

thumb up rock

WrathfulDwarf
Riker for me too. Spock is a fan favorite but Riker had a lot of experience for a Human.

Impediment
Number One (a.k.a. Riker) will always be the Alpha officer.

starlock
Spock first
and in battle......Spock

TricksterPriest
Riker. He's the only one to ever beat Picard.

Raoul
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Riker. He's the only one to ever beat Picard.

at what?

TricksterPriest
Best of Both Worlds. shifty

Badabing
Riker. He's the only one to ever beat Picard. Originally posted by Raoul
at what? Having more hair. durofborg

Raoul

hmm

Originally posted by Badabing
Having more hair. durofborg

well, that goes without saying...

Symmetric Chaos
Spock is winning in the polls but hasn't had a single mention in the thread nuts

Scoobless

He's also the only person to successfully counter "The Picard Maneuver"

Lord Shadow Z
I vote for Riker in this one. Spock never seemed to me to be Kirk's number one even though he was. I think this is because Kirk treated Spock as his equal rather than a lesser ranked officer.

Basically if there was a three way fight between the others Chakotay,Riker and Kira- Riker would win. He'd beat up Chakotay and seduce Kira and win by default.

Raoul
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Spock is winning in the polls but hasn't had a single mention in the thread nuts

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Scoobless
He's also the only person to successfully counter "The Picard Maneuver"

laughing

i love how you made that sound like some grand acheivement...

Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
I vote for Riker in this one. Spock never seemed to me to be Kirk's number one even though he was. I think this is because Kirk treated Spock as his equal rather than a lesser ranked officer.

Basically if there was a three way fight between the others Chakotay,Riker and Kira- Riker would win. He'd beat up Chakotay and seduce Kira and win by default.

true. hmm

MasterAshenVor
Riker most certainly...He is the best character in TNG other then Picard.

and in the middle of a war Riker and Picard are my men to serve by..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.