Pew Pew contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
For a laugh

Blade - Green paint

Punisher - Blue paint

Deadpool - Red paint

Agent X - Yellow paint

- Game is Paintball

Tools are: (1 each)

1 Paint Sniper rifle - 8 shots
1 Paint SMG - 150 rounds
1 Paint Pistol 24 rounds
2 Paint Grenades (10M radius)

1 Block radius in Hells Kitchen at night - Most hits win, First to 50.

Who Takes It!

1 vote for Blade for he is surely stealthy.

Soljer
Deadpool has the best aim of the group, and is certainly the fastest.

Lord Feron
I second Deadpool!

TricksterPriest
Deadpool or Agent X.

psycho gundam
punisher, like blade he would most likely scoff at the idea of paintball but once he is told he gets to test his skills against the other three, he would do it, plus he gets to shoot at deadpool.

Bouboumaster
Frank Castle: Military training for the win

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Soljer
Deadpool has the best aim of the group, and is certainly the fastest. I didn't think there was any certainty he was better than Agent X.

Though he'd win if it came down purely to a feat contest.

CaptainStoic
I was under the impression that Blade was the fastest.

Lord Feron
Really blade fastest idk about that. I thought Deadpool and Agent X was enhanced further then what blade can do but yeah im not sure. Anyway I don't think Blade can out aim Deadpool or agent X and Punisher is up there to. As for Frank's military training. Whta do you think Deadpool and Agent X are ? They are products of Military/Black Opt training and Deadpool is one of the best assassins in the MU, meaning his aim and stealth and skill combined is enough to win this skirmish. By the way Paintball is AWESOME!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.