Galactus 100% VS Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Combat_Guru
Who wins?

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

vlaaad12345
Which anti-monitor?

TrollDog
Cool thread.
Galactus wins.

llagrok
I'm thinking 5 each.

jadervason
Which AM?

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by jadervason
Which AM?

Don't know much about the Anti-Monitor, thats why I was asking this.

jadervason
M'kay.

Anti-Monitor at his best vs Galactus at his best wouldn't be a fight. One would just blink out of existance. 5/10

carnage52
am ftks

Mr. Slippyfist
Did Galactus recover from tearing his ACl?

Utrigita
Anti Monitor at his best would pwn Galactus with no effort at all.

However if it's the Sinistro Corps Anti-Monitor then imo Galactus takes it and handely.

CPT Space Bomb
Galactus at Full power becomes Eternity level, as he is a universe unto hmself. That would beat AM.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Anti Monitor at his best would pwn Galactus with no effort at all.

However if it's the Sinistro Corps Anti-Monitor then imo Galactus takes it and handely. Prove it.

fangirl101
anti-monitor even at his sc lvls was releasing a wave of entropy that was going to wipe out the dcu.

at his best, he had the power of many many universes.

Utrigita
You want me to prove that COIE Anti Monitor that held the power of the infinite universe with the exception of 3-5 universes would stomp Galactus?

quanchi112
You want me to prove that COIE Anti Monitor that held the power of the infinite universe with the exception of 3-5 universes would stomp Galactus? Yes. He could still be hurt physically. How does he survive the un? This is a felly fed Galactus with the likes of which we have never seen. I mean the guy destroys 3 star systems at a starving level and that was just to get their attention.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
anti-monitor even at his sc lvls was releasing a wave of entropy that was going to wipe out the dcu.

at his best, he had the power of many many universes. Yet he couldnt even kill Sodam Yat and had two chances to do it. He also had one badass force on his side. Again he didnt do much while aprime bfr'd him after he turned on both sides. lets jus say he was nowhere near as impressive as he was in cioe. Nowhere near.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes. He could still be hurt physically. How does he survive the un? This is a felly fed Galactus with the likes of which we have never seen. I mean the guy destroys 3 star systems at a starving level and that was just to get their attention.

the un has destroyed one multiverse. the antimonitor had the power of one multiverse and the power of a nearly another with the exception of 5 remaining universes. to whittle infinity down to five is just like whittling infinity down to nothing. since it is conceptually impossible to whittle infinity down to a real number.

fangirl101
Yet he couldnt even kill Sodam Yat and had two chances to do it. He also had one badass force on his side. Again he didnt do much while aprime bfr'd him after he turned on both sides. lets jus say he was nowhere near as impressive as he was in cioe. Nowhere near. there goes that debate style again that i do not like.
he didn't release his anti matter wave upon yat did he? we already know he wasn't as impressive. is there a point to that statement other your usual dc characters ain't shit routine?

Utrigita
Yes. He could still be hurt physically. How does he survive the un? This is a felly fed Galactus with the likes of which we have never seen. I mean the guy destroys 3 star systems at a starving level and that was just to get their attention.

When Spectre powered by the remaining mages etc couldn't do shit with one of his most powerful attacks then I doesn't really see Galactus doing anything.

The UN wasn't even mentioned in my post...

That he did but there is a far way from 3 solar systems to destroy a infinite amount of universes and adding them to his power, and he didn't make it to get attention he produced the blast to knock into the head of Annihilus that Trapping Galactus was not something you do unpunished.

quanchi112
the un has destroyed one multiverse. the antimonitor had the power of one multiverse and the power of a nearly another with the exception of 5 remaining universes. to whittle infinity down to five is just like whittling infinity down to nothing. since it is conceptually impossible to whittle infinity down to a real number. Yes he had all this power but was eventually weakened through sheer power and eventually killed by Superman. He could have damage inflicted on him. To the point in which Superman could take him out.

quanchi112
there goes that debate style again that i do not like.
he didn't release his anti matter wave upon yat did he? we already know he wasn't as impressive. is there a point to that statement other your usual dc characters ain't shit routine? So you believe he should need that powerful weapon on Sodam Yat?

quanchi112
When Spectre powered by the remaining mages etc couldn't do shit with one of his most powerful attacks then I doesn't really see Galactus doing anything.

That he did but there is a far way from 3 solar systems to destroy a infinite amount of universes and adding them to his power, and he didn't make it to get attention he produced the blast to knock into the head of Annihilus that Trapping Galactus was not something you do unpunished. Yes but a fully fed Galactus would be an outright monster if this is what he is capable of when starved.

Un is a part of his being and the Ams canon is being mentioned so why not?

fangirl101
Yes he had all this power but was eventually weakened through sheer power and eventually killed by Superman. He could have damage inflicted on him. To the point in which Superman could take him out.
excuse me. there were 12 issues of coie. in those issues, several events of massive undertaking happened in order for the am to be defeated. we already know he wasn't killed by PRECRISIS superman. as he appeared in sinestro corps. the SIMPLE way you word things, would have us to believe that you think a lil damage from some minor beings, allowed a regular superman to kill the am. and we know that ust isn't true.

fangirl101
So you believe he should need that powerful weapon on Sodam Yat? it wasn't a weapon. it was his power. he obviously didn't knwo that yat was a daxamite gl. he effortlessly killed gls. so he must pump out enough power to take out his target.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yes but a fully fed Galactus would be an outright monster if this is what he is capable of when starved.

Un is a part of his being and the Ams canon is being mentioned so why not? doh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
doh Say what?

King Kandy
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Galactus at Full power becomes Eternity level
Prove it. I bet you can't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Prove it. I bet you can't. I have heard that before.

vlaaad12345
Yes he had all this power but was eventually weakened through sheer power and eventually killed by Superman. He could have damage inflicted on him. To the point in which Superman could take him out.
Yea after a ****ing source backed specre+ 5d genie+a shitload of precrisis magicians including fate all poured power into him and a ton of other shit to weaken Am,god you fail so hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Yea after a ****ing source backed specre+ 5d genie+a shitload of precrisis magicians including fate all poured power into him and a ton of other shit to weaken Am,god you fail so hard. So he can take damage is all. Again he isnt near an ig user as you cant simply weaken an ig user with an assault. Am however can be weakened and I see no reason why the un cant defeat him.

Galan007
We can only speculate as to what we each think a '100%' Galactus might be able to do. Concordently, we know what AM at his best actually did.

Meh. ermm

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Galan007
We can only speculate as to what we each think a '100%' Galactus might be able to do. Concordently, we know what AM at his best actually did.

Meh. ermm

Yea but AM is from DC, so he loses sad

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Yea but AM is from DC, so he loses sad

Flawless logic lo. Anyway I agree with Galan. We don't know what 100% Big G is capapble of. I don't think he can even reach 100% its like some kind of curse for him to be ever hungry. So since we don't really know i say take Big G's greatest feat and then multiply it by a indeterminable amount. Just thinking about it being Big G must suck, yeah he is powerful and stuff but to always be hungry total bummer.

Unnatural-POWER
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Flawless logic lo. Anyway I agree with Galan. We don't know what 100% Big G is capapble of. I don't think he can even reach 100% its like some kind of curse for him to be ever hungry. So since we don't really know i say take Big G's greatest feat and then multiply it by a indeterminable amount. Just thinking about it being Big G must suck, yeah he is powerful and stuff but to always be hungry total bummer.

I was just being sarcastic because feats determine for all to see that Galactus
doesn't have a chance.
Only way someone could perceive Galactus winning this battle would be
speculation based on bias IMO.

But yea, just my two cents.

quanchi112
excuse me. there were 12 issues of coie. in those issues, several events of massive undertaking happened in order for the am to be defeated. we already know he wasn't killed by PRECRISIS superman. as he appeared in sinestro corps. the SIMPLE way you word things, would have us to believe that you think a lil damage from some minor beings, allowed a regular superman to kill the am. and we know that ust isn't true. Yes he was able to have damage inflicted on him. So if a heavyweight kept laying it n thick the could eventually beat him. Galactus is a heavyweight and seems more powerful when he is starving and Am was depowered. Galactus un wins him this day.

quanchi112
it wasn't a weapon. it was his power. he obviously didn't knwo that yat was a daxamite gl. he effortlessly killed gls. so he must pump out enough power to take out his target. He obviously failed twice. This was even before he became Ion. Poor show on the part of Am.

jadervason
Yeah, uh. Galactus at 100% is a universe, no?

AM Eats universes, no?

This is like Unicron vs Galactus.

quanchi112
Yeah, uh. Galactus at 100% is a universe, no?

AM Eats universes, no?

This is like Unicron vs Galactus. Am didnt destroy the main dcu as the opposition he faced was too great.

jadervason
You mean he didn't eat himself out of a comic book and into the real world?

Damn that 4th wall is strong.

quanchi112
You mean he didn't eat himself out of a comic book and into the real world?

Damn that 4th wall is strong. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jadervason
Did Galactus recover from tearing his ACl?

This is college Galactus

Mr Master
IMO!

Galactus at the so-called full power stage,
would be an Omniversal power.

There is no proof,
but there is proof that Galactus is capable of absorbing all of Existence in Marvel.

But the Black Celestial arc is dismiised by some because it was 616 G in the Future.

That's understandable.

But 616 G, on panel,

proved to contain INFINITE energy,
to contain an entire Cosmos.

This shouldn't be too surprising,
Galactus merged with the Infinity Being after all.

Oh, who wins? ... cross-company battles? who

TricksterPriest
Yes he was able to have damage inflicted on him. So if a heavyweight kept laying it n thick the could eventually beat him. Galactus is a heavyweight and seems more powerful when he is starving and Am was depowered. Galactus un wins him this day.

You either compared Galactus or SMP to Spectre from COIE. no expression Either way, epic fail.

Spectre is a heavyweight beyond almost any other. The number of beings who can take out Spectre I can probably count on my hands.

It took Spectre+the DCU magi including a 5D imp, the power of the 5 remaining universes, Darkseid channeling AM's one weakness into a blast via Alex Luthor and finally, a full out battle with Pre-Crisis Superman. no

2nd time, it took most of the GLC, the Guardians, dropping Warworld for a galaxy-busting explosion, and finally Superman Prime to stop him. AND HE'S STILL NOT DEAD! Not only that, he's powerful enough to power an entire Lantern corp. thumb down

There is absolutely no comparison between the two. Anti-Monitor is a multiverse-killing monster at his best. Infinite Multiverses. Nothing in Galactus's entire history comes anywhere near that close. nono

The Anti-Monitor murders him. Anyone who thinks otherwise knows nothing of DC or is a completely biased fool.

Oh, hello durquanchi. Didn't see you there. doped

jadervason
Maybe if they fought before he left Qward it would be one to see.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You either compared Galactus or SMP to Spectre from COIE. no expression Either way, epic fail.

Spectre is a heavyweight beyond almost any other. The number of beings who can take out Spectre I can probably count on my hands.

It took Spectre+the DCU magi including a 5D imp, the power of the 5 remaining universes, Darkseid channeling AM's one weakness into a blast via Alex Luthor and finally, a full out battle with Pre-Crisis Superman. no

2nd time, it took most of the GLC, the Guardians, dropping Warworld for a galaxy-busting explosion, and finally Superman Prime to stop him. AND HE'S STILL NOT DEAD! Not only that, he's powerful enough to power an entire Lantern corp. thumb down

There is absolutely no comparison between the two. Anti-Monitor is a multiverse-killing monster at his best. Infinite Multiverses. Nothing in Galactus's entire history comes anywhere near that close. nono

The Anti-Monitor murders him. Anyone who thinks otherwise knows nothing of DC or is a completely biased fool.

Oh, hello durquanchi. Didn't see you there. doped Galactus doesnt feel the need to destroy universes but he could consume and destroy at least two in annihilation. He also is powerful enough to feed on Celestials.

The un is a lot more powerful than Darkseid and Luthor. He would be weakened or destroyed in no time.

This same blast didnt even destroy Henshaws body fully. Galactus can emit 3 start system destroying blasts when starved. Nova and Annihilus survived this so I guess their durability is right up there with Am who looked much worse off.

To say there is no comparison is being biased and ignorant to Galactus feats.

TricksterPriest
Maybe if they fought before he left Qward it would be one to see.

AM powers up by absorbing the multiverse again.

Mr Master

Anti-Monitor is a multiverse-killing monster at his best.

Infinite Multiverses.
"Infinite MultiverseS?"

Where this is stated and/or depicted.

Nothing in Galactus's entire history comes anywhere near that close.
Galactus contains infinite energy,
and Galactus (future self of 616) was in the process of absorbing the Omniverse.

Just sayin, big G is no push-over.

Also, Galactus' destiny is to become the next Marvel Universe.

Again, just sayin. smile

quanchi112
AM powers up by absorbing the multiverse again. He would need the amp to face Galactus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
"Infinite MultiverseS?"

and Galactus (future self of 616) was in the process of absorbing the Omniverse.

Again, just sayin. smile thumb up

jadervason
Galactus doesnt feel the need to destroy universes but he could consume and destroy at least two in annihilation. He also is powerful enough to feed on Celestials.

The un is a lot more powerful than Darkseid and Luthor. He would be weakened or destroyed in no time.

This same blast didnt even destroy Henshaws body fully. Galactus can emit 3 start system destroying blasts when starved. Nova and Annihilus survived this so I guess their durability is right up there with Am who looked much worse off.

To say there is no comparison is being biased and ignorant to Galactus feats.

Whatever metal AM was made of, why do you believe Henshaw wasn't made of it too?

TricksterPriest
"Infinite MultiverseS?"

Again, just sayin. smile

Ironically, I found the scan in one of your threads. laughing out loud
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t463064.html

History of the DCU part 6. The Monitor called Solomon refers to the multiverse as infinite and then says AM destroyed all but 5. So the MultiverseS might be off, my bad. But it's still far more than Galactus has ever done.

Badabing
This is a general note. People have been abusing the report button with posts that barely register as sarcastic. Please stop now. It's Friday and I'm really not in the mood to ban people. biscuits

quanchi112
Whatever metal AM was made of, why do you believe Henshaw wasn't made of it too? Proof? Otherwise speculation with nothing to back it up.

quanchi112
Ironically, I found the scan in one of your threads. laughing out loud
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t463064.html

History of the DCU part 6. The Monitor called Solomon refers to the multiverse as infinite and then says AM destroyed all but 5. So the MultiverseS might be off, my bad. But it's still far more than Galactus has ever done. Multiverse part is off.

Galactus doesnt want this. He isnt out to destroy the multiverse. erm

jadervason
Proof? Otherwise speculation with nothing to back it up.

WHAT DO I NEED TO PROVE

You're the one who brought Henshaw up, like his durability isn't documented as beyond that of a galaxy.

You have a habit of belittling feats and characters, Quanchi.

quanchi112
WHAT DO I NEED TO PROVE

You're the one who brought Henshaw up, like his durability isn't documented as beyond that of a galaxy.

You have a habit of belittling feats and characters, Quanchi. You made an assumption and tried to pass it off as fact. Again dont make baseless assumptions if you have absolutely nothing backing it up.

jadervason
You made an assumption and tried to pass it off as fact. Again dont make baseless assumptions if you have absolutely nothing backing it up.

Assumption? I tried to explain a fact with a theory. The galaxy destroying blast "didn't even" kill Henshaw? So, because Henshaw survived it, it's somehow lesser?

We don't know what he's made of. But the fact is he survived a galaxy destroying blast.

He could easily be the same material as the AM himself. It doesn't really matter.

quanchi112
Assumption? I tried to explain a fact with a theory. The galaxy destroying blast "didn't even" kill Henshaw? So, because Henshaw survived it, it's somehow lesser?

We don't know what he's made of. But the fact is he survived a galaxy destroying blast.

He could easily be the same material as the AM himself. It doesn't really matter. Nova and Annihilus survived 3 star systems worth of destruction at the hands of Galactus. They seemed fine. wink

Superherovandal
AM at full power wins. What has Galactus shown to be even 1/10 as powerful as AM?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
AM at full power wins. What has Galactus shown to be even 1/10 as powerful as AM? Your pushing it here. Galactus' high feats include feasting on Celestials. He put down Am. If Darkseid and Luthor can hurt him with tech and energies what do you think Galactus can do to him. Galactus for the win.

zeel
Ok minus MoM is there anyone in the marvel universe that can defeat a fully powered galactus at his maxium potential on his best day.

zeel

That he did but there is a far way from 3 solar systems to destroy a infinite amount of universes and adding them to his power, and he didn't make it to get attention he produced the blast to knock into the head of Annihilus that Trapping Galactus was not something you do unpunished.

the DOV specter cant be compared to the full power of galactus.

that version of the specter would get smoked by the full power of Galactus.

fangirl101
Originally posted by zeel

that version of the specter would get smoked by the full power of Galactus. dov spectre beat the phantom stranger, nabu, shazam, and mr. mxy. what has full power galactus ever did?

zeel
dov spectre beat the phantom stranger, nabu, shazam, and mr. mxy. what has full power galactus ever did?

that just goes to show you how powerful the dov version of the specter is . Think some in theses forums think the dov vserion of the specter is weak in which it is not. Hostless and no support from the pressence. Still dont see that version of the specter defeating the full power of galactus.

Would love to see the full power of galactus versus the full power of a hosted pressence supported specter =)

Astner
Would love to see the full power of galactus versus the full power of a hosted pressence supported specter =)
People enjoys seeing outright slaughter I supose.

Nihilist
Ok minus MoM is there anyone in the marvel universe that can defeat a fully powered galactus at his maxium potential on his best day. MoM? man of miracles he aint marvel.

King Kandy
Dude Galactus 100% doesn't exist, he has infinite capacity to consume more energy.

jadervason
AM would eat him.

Mr Master

What has Galactus shown to be even 1/10 as powerful as AM?
AM was a cowboy, out to wreck reality.

Galactus is an intrinsic part of reality,
while would he want to damage it or rearrange it?

Galactus refers to Eternity as his father,
why would he want to cause him harm?

The only hint we have towards Galactus' capabilities on a grand cosmic scale,
are those of the Black Celestial arc, and "The Last Galactus story."

These stories were created for that purpose,
to show us just what Galactus is capable of.

In one story he's in the process of absorbing the entire Marvel reality. (Omniverse)

In the other, Galactus becomes the next Marvel Universe.

And yes, these events took place in the future,
because 616 Galactus' time has not reached that climax yet,
and it can't,
because there's a lot of more Marvel Comics to publish.

Originally posted by King Kandy

Dude Galactus 100% doesn't exist,
he has infinite capacity to consume more energy.
thumb up

quanchi112

that version of the specter would get smoked by the full power of Galactus. Yes Galactus would indeed defeat dov Spectre.

quanchi112
dov spectre beat the phantom stranger, nabu, shazam, and mr. mxy. what has full power galactus ever did? He beat magical beings. He doesnt have this advantage over Galactus.

quanchi112
that just goes to show you how powerful the dov version of the specter is . Think some in theses forums think the dov vserion of the specter is weak in which it is not. Hostless and no support from the pressence. Still dont see that version of the specter defeating the full power of galactus.

Would love to see the full power of galactus versus the full power of a hosted pressence supported specter =) I think it would be quite a battle.

skywalker833
Galactus.

jadervason
Originally posted by skywalker833
Galactus.

So.

How many universes has Galactus eaten.

Avlon
So.

How many universes has Galactus eaten.

None. Galactus seems to be the exception to the rule when it comes to people debating to his potential more than anything else.

jadervason
This reminds me of a few other fights.

Doomsday vs Hulk. Black Panther vs Batman.

Characters that seem to be designed to be a slightly more powerful version of their cross company inspiration, lose to that same guy they were influenced by. I'm assuming Galactus predates AM, and I sure hope I'm right, otherwise I'll look pretty dumb when I say I think the AM was meant to be Galactus+

I love DC
Originally posted by Avlon
None. Galactus seems to be the exception to the rule when it comes to people debating to his potential more than anything else. Howso

the guy has buttloadsofawesome feats

Avlon
Originally posted by I love DC
Howso

the guy has buttloadsofawesome feats

Compared to?

Certainly not the AM.

Utrigita
None. Galactus seems to be the exception to the rule when it comes to people debating to his potential more than anything else.

May I ask you would Galactus should have any interest in destroying a single universe?

I love DC
Compared to?

Certainly not the AM. The Am powered himself up in the crisis

Galactus couldpower himself up aswell

TricksterPriest
Did you just compare absorbing the multiverse to absorbing planets, or Taa II? What the f**k?

Mr Master

Did you just compare absorbing the multiverse to absorbing planets, or Taa II? What the f**k?
smile Trick, that's not really fair when you state it like that, cause it doesn't define Galactus.

We've seen Galactus absorbing the realms of others like Mephisto,
and we know Galactus' absorption capacity is infinite, (depicted in his future -self)
because Galactus is an entity composed of infinite energy. (depicted in 616)

As for Taa II,
that 's the single greatest source of energy,
in the Prime Multiverse, (the Marvel Universe in 85)
according to Reed.
(I believe it still stands, perhaps not #1, but top 5 for sure)

Just wanted to clear that up, I have no opinion on who wins though. big grin

quanchi112
smile Trick, that's not really fair when you state it like that, cause it doesn't define Galactus.

We've seen Galactus absorbing the realms of others like Mephisto,
and we know Galactus' absorption capacity is infinite, (depicted in his future -self)
because Galactus is an entity composed of infinite energy. (depicted in 616)

As for Taa II,
that 's the single greatest source of energy,
in the Prime Multiverse, (the Marvel Universe in 85)
according to Reed.
(I believe it still stands, perhaps not #1, but top 5 for sure)

Just wanted to clear that up, I have no opinion on who wins though. big grin Nicely done. Galactus is a lot more than a planet muncher. If he was out to end reality marvel would be in for quite a war.

Superherovandal
Your pushing it here. Galactus' high feats include feasting on Celestials. He put down Am. If Darkseid and Luthor can hurt him with tech and energies what do you think Galactus can do to him. Galactus for the win. You mean using AM's krytonite against him? that being the energies that resides in Alexander Luthor. Way to twist the facts. But what has Galactus done that is even close to akin to surviving facing Spectre? The celestials? Please.... Spectres on a entirely different level of power than them.

llagrok
Spectres on a entirely different level of power than them.

Not necessarily.

quanchi112
You mean using AM's krytonite against him? that being the energies that resides in Alexander Luthor. Way to twist the facts. But what has Galactus done that is even close to akin to surviving facing Spectre? The celestials? Please.... Spectres on a entirely different level of power than them. No he isnt. Did you read dov?

Galactus deals out the power cosmic anyways and can manipulate energy any which way. Am came back in sinestro corps and it didnt take Luthors energies to defeat him.

Again the Spectre is up and down. He couldnt erase darkseid and he couldnt burn out Parallax I just recently learned. He fails from time to time. he failed against the Am.

Galan007
Spectre's power level in DoV isn't even close to what it was during COIE. So basically, anyone trying to diminish AM's power in some way/shape/form, by bringing up DoV Spectre, is an idiot. smile

As far as feats go, AM >> Galactus.

Galan007
None. Galactus seems to be the exception to the rule when it comes to people debating to his potential more than anything else. Yup. thumb up

Bentley
Originally posted by Galan007
As far as feats go, AM >> Galactus.

As a matter of fact, AM has better feats than practically everyone in DC and Marvel.

Has any non IG wielder no HOTU character ever beat a Celestial?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Bentley
As a matter of fact, AM has better feats than practically everyone in DC and Marvel.

Has any non IG wielder no HOTU character ever beat a Celestial? Future Galactus
Susan Storm
Tiamut
5th/4th Celestial host

Probably something else.

Bentley
I thought Sue just broke the dome of a Celestial, but they aren't damaged by just breaking their physical forms.

Mr. Slippyfist
I thought Sue just broke the dome of a Celestial, but they aren't damaged by just breaking their physical forms. There hasn't been an Exitar appearance since.

Galan007
I thought Sue just broke the dome of a Celestial, but they aren't damaged by just breaking their physical forms. Sue destroyed Exitar's entire body, iirc.

Bentley
I'll look into it then, you don't have the issues or links to see them?

Mr. Slippyfist
I'll look into it then, you don't have the issues or links to see them? It's probably in her respect thread.

Mr Master

HOM Wanda tore the Omniverse to pieces, she morphed everything into one,
only 616 was left, which was itself, totality warped into her Mutant paradise.

She then rebooted everything to normal,
with the exception of erasing the mutant gene from 90% of all Mutants,
seemingly across all Timelines.

That's one of the epic feats in Marvel, there are others. smile

Galan007
I'll look into it then, you don't have the issues or links to see them? http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_f43.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_f44.jpg

Bentley
Very interesting, if Susan can ko a Celestial for a several tousands years, I guess that anyone who can use the same energy could pull out the same feat?

Superherovandal
No he isnt. Did you read dov?

Galactus deals out the power cosmic anyways and can manipulate energy any which way. Am came back in sinestro corps and it didnt take Luthors energies to defeat him.

Again the Spectre is up and down. He couldnt erase darkseid and he couldnt burn out Parallax I just recently learned. He fails from time to time. he failed against the Am. You do know he was weakened by a Galaxy destroying blast not that bad of a feat for an already weakened AM. He was nowhere near full power during the Sinestro Corps Storyline. and yet after all of his weakening he's still powerful enough to be the powersource for the Black Central Power Battery.

Galan007
Very interesting, if Susan can ko a Celestial for a several tousands years, I guess that anyone who can use the same energy could pull out the same feat? thumb up

Celestials = pussies. ermm

Mr Master
pfft

llagrok
You do know he was weakened by a Galaxy destroying blast not that bad of a feat for an already weakened AM. He was nowhere near full power during the Sinestro Corps Storyline. and yet after all of his weakening he's still powerful enough to be the powersource for the Black Central Power Battery.

And the black central power battery is how powerful?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by llagrok
And the black central power battery is how powerful?
Considering the black corps is going to be a threat to the green lantern corps....preety damn powerful.

Superherovandal
Considering that they are prolly the ones that are going to plunge the entire universe into blackest night. Very powerful.

Lord Feron
I love how they evolved the story line to have all the colors of the different rings and powers makes for so much story to work with =D

superbatman86
Are people still trying to use Spectre jobbing to AM as proof of his strength?Doesn't it seem odd to you that Gods wrath incarnate needed help?From magicians?I'm sorry but that's just weak.Besides UN did more than AM and since it's a part of Galactus anythin it can do at 100% he can do AT LEAST that much.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by superbatman86
Are people still trying to use Spectre jobbing to AM as proof of his strength?Doesn't it seem odd to you that Gods wrath incarnate needed help?From magicians?I'm sorry but that's just weak.Besides UN did more than AM and since it's a part of Galactus anythin it can do at 100% he can do AT LEAST that much.
Am devoured 100s of universes to boost himself he had consumed nearly the entire dc multiverse by the time they squared off so no its not jobbing AM was just that ****ing strong,and no galactus cant do what the un has he has never ever shown that kind of strength,Am consumes galactus in a antimatter wave.

Bentley
The UN has destroyed more universes than the AM ever did shifty

Endless Mike
I thought it was infinite universes, after all the title was "Crisis on Infinite Earths"

quanchi112
Am devoured 100s of universes to boost himself he had consumed nearly the entire dc multiverse by the time they squared off so no its not jobbing AM was just that ****ing strong,and no galactus cant do what the un has he has never ever shown that kind of strength,Am consumes galactus in a antimatter wave. The un takes him out. It has never failed and wouldnt fail to defeat Am. Galaxy destroying blasts really hurt this guy. Un is way more powerful than that.

fangirl101
The un takes him out. It has never failed and wouldnt fail to defeat Am. Galaxy destroying blasts really hurt this guy. Un is way more powerful than that. are you using antimonitor from the sinestro corps war as a way to gage the AM from COIE? WHAT THE Pluck!!!!!??? It says in the sinestro corps war that the AM was not at full power. Please. Please. Please. stop the insanity.

quanchi112
are you using antimonitor from the sinestro corps war as a way to gage the AM from COIE? WHAT THE Pluck!!!!!??? It says in the sinestro corps war that the AM was not at full power. Please. Please. Please. stop the insanity. Yes I understand this. He was amped in coie.

fangirl101
Yes I understand this. He was amped in coie.

no. Before crisis started, he was already as powerful as the multiverse. his anti-matter universe was equal to the multiverse. when the psycho pirates universe died, it made him more powerful than the monitor and thus gave him the edge he needed. he liked that power and wanted the power of all of the dc realities.

quanchi112
no. Before crisis started, he was already as powerful as the multiverse. his anti-matter universe was equal to the multiverse. when the psycho pirates universe died, it made him more powerful than the monitor and thus gave him the edge he needed. he liked that power and wanted the power of all of the dc realities. Yes like I said he was amped. Otherwise he would have never been more powerful than the Monitor.

fangirl101
Yes like I said he was amped. Otherwise he would have never been more powerful than the Monitor.

geez. i'll explain it slowly. he wasn't not amped when he was more powerful than the monitor. one of the monitor's universes died. Thus weakening him. the AM was not amped when he got the upper hand.

quanchi112
geez. i'll explain it slowly. he wasn't not amped when he was more powerful than the monitor. one of the monitor's universes died. Thus weakening him. the AM was not amped when he got the upper hand. An event happened which made him more powerful than the Monitor. wink Then when he began destroying the positive matter universes he became more powerful with each one destroyed thus amping him.

fangirl101
An event happened which made him more powerful than the Monitor. wink Then when he began destroying the positive matter universes he became more powerful with each one destroyed thus amping him.
the event didn't amp his power. it weakened the monitor's power thus ending thier eternal stalemate. the anti-monitor and the monitor both had the power of a multiverse. once the AM found out he could get even more powerful by absorbing the matter universes, that is when he went beyond just multiversal power.

Mr Master

once the AM found out he could get even more powerful by absorbing the matter universes,

that is when he went beyond just multiversal power.
And yet,
he had to destroy the universes one by one,
because he was beyond multiversal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Btw. Is there any proof that the Anti-Matter Universe was a Multiverse?

I have the arc, can you direct me to the page, if you got the scan better.

Or are we playin the same ol' same ol'?

quanchi112
the event didn't amp his power. it weakened the monitor's power thus ending thier eternal stalemate. the anti-monitor and the monitor both had the power of a multiverse. once the AM found out he could get even more powerful by absorbing the matter universes, that is when he went beyond just multiversal power. He had to destroy universe by universe and with all the power he gained from that still got beat by Superman in the end. Good stuff.

quanchi112
And yet,

I have the arc, can you direct me to the page, if you got the scan better. I know mastr I know.

Mr Master

He had to destroy universe by universe and with all the power he gained from that still got beat by Superman in the end. Good stuff.
laughing

fangirl101
And yet,

I have the arc, can you direct me to the page, if you got the scan better.

Or are we playin the same ol' same ol'?
I dont' remember addressing you. Or responding to your posts any more. Hadn't you noticed that in the other thread?

Mr Master

I dont' remember addressing you.
Or responding to your posts any more.
Hadn't you noticed that in the other thread?
And? ... laughing out loud

Create your own forum before you try to bring fascism up in here.

fangirl101
He had to destroy universe by universe and with all the power he gained from that still got beat by Superman in the end. Good stuff.

I dont' remember him getting beaten by superman. I remember him smacking the holy hell out of PC superman. PC SUPERMAN. AND I remember the spectre, phantom stranger, a universe of mages, alex luthor who has the AM's specific weakness and darksied. PC superman took the final shot in a long line of hits. I guess if I get hit by a car, and am pretty much done in, and a 3 year old kid comes along and kicks me and I die, you would say that the kid beat me huh? Yeah you would.

He destroyed universe by universe? did he now? and some how he whittled down an INFINITE amount of universes to just 5? Now how in the world did he do that if he did it one by one. Doing so one by one would have taken eternity.

Mr Master

He destroyed universe by universe? did he now?
and some how he whittled down an INFINITE amount of universes to just 5?
Now how in the world did he do that if he did it one by one.
Doing so one by one would have taken eternity.
So now you wanna change the on panel facts cause they don't make sense to you?

fangirl101
And? ... laughing out loud

Create your own forum before you try to bring fascism up in here.

simply means that I not responding to you. you find it fascist that i choose NOT to respond to your comic related comments? so now it's against the rules to NOT resond to someone?

Superherovandal
He had to destroy universe by universe and with all the power he gained from that still got beat by Superman in the end. Good stuff. Yeah after facing the Spectre. and getting bombarded by his Alexander Luthor amplified by DS. Alexander Luthor who's power is AM's weakness. Galactus wouldn't even survive Spectre.

quanchi112
I dont' remember him getting beaten by superman. I remember him smacking the holy hell out of PC superman. PC SUPERMAN. AND I remember the spectre, phantom stranger, a universe of mages, alex luthor who has the AM's specific weakness and darksied. PC superman took the final shot in a long line of hits. I guess if I get hit by a car, and am pretty much done in, and a 3 year old kid comes along and kicks me and I die, you would say that the kid beat me huh? Yeah you would.

He destroyed universe by universe? did he now? and some how he whittled down an INFINITE amount of universes to just 5? Now how in the world did he do that if he did it one by one. Doing so one by one would have taken eternity. Yes an amped Am was defeated by a group. Superman delivered the final blow.

The next time we saw Am and since he wasnt amped like before it jus took one galaxy destroying blast and Primes strength to launch him outta the ballpark.

Galactus wins.

quanchi112
Yeah after facing the Spectre. and getting bombarded by his Alexander Luthor amplified by DS. Alexander Luthor who's power is AM's weakness. Galactus wouldn't even survive Spectre. Yes he could. Spectre is overrated.

Superherovandal
No Galactus really couldn't. He's been defeated by much less. Gravity from the FF arc by McDuffie.

quanchi112
No Galactus really couldn't. He's been defeated by much less. Gravity from the FF arc by McDuffie. Galactus could beat Am. Am has only been around twice and he got his ass kicked easily while he had tons of backup. He showed up to earth one afternoon and was sent into the orbit. Galactus doesnt need an army to approach earth.

illadelph12
Hmm...

I'd take Galactus, actually. The Anti-Monitor from COIE was incredibly amped, but under his own power, without having absorbed just about all of DC existence and just being powered by the Anti-Matter Universe, AM's not that impressive (as shown recently in Sinestro Corps). Galactus doesn't require absorbing all things Marvel (save 3-5 universes) to be be formidable. I think Galactus could handle the independently powered Anti Monitor based on showings, and I also think that the more recent AM shown in Sinestro Corps is what a base level Anti-Monitor is like without having absorbed a majority of the DC Multiverse. COIE wasn't an average showing of an independently powered Anti-Monitor.

Superherovandal
No in Sinestro Corps the Guardians said that Anti-Monitor wasn't at full power.

vlaaad12345
Yes he could. Spectre is overrated.
COIE spectre would ****ing demolish galactus get off the drugs.

illadelph12
No in Sinestro Corps the Guardians said that Anti-Monitor wasn't at full power.

Full power meaning having absorbed all things DC, or full power as in being fully powered by the Anti-Matter Universe? That's a vague comment if a Guardian states it in the arc. The Anti-Monitor from COIE wasn't at "full power" because he hadn't absorbed the last few universes, but he was still above his normal power levels (what he would normally be as just the Monitor of the Anti-Matter Universe) due to absorbing nearly the entire DC Multiverse into himself.

In COIE the Anti-Monitor was amassing more power than he'd normally have and became a threat to all things, that was not his independent power. He was operating under his own power in Sinestro Corps. He hadn't absorbed any of the 52 yet.

Mr Master
thumb up ... Now I see.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by illadelph12
Full power meaning having absorbed all things DC, or full power as in being fully powered by the Anti-Matter Universe? That's a vague comment if a Guardian states it in the arc. The Anti-Monitor from COIE wasn't at "full power" because he hadn't absorbed the last few universes, but he was still above his normal power levels (what he would normally be as just the Monitor of the Anti-Matter Universe) due to absorbing nearly the entire DC Multiverse into himself.

In COIE the Anti-Monitor was amassing more power than he'd normally have and became a threat to all things, that was not his independent power. He was operating under his own power in Sinestro Corps. He hadn't absorbed any of the 52 yet.
It was quite clear he wasnt at his normal full power levels by the guardians comment about him not being fully rebornhttp://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gl020et7.jpg
,was preety damn obvious he wasnt at his full muliverse absorbing strength.

quanchi112
Hmm...

I'd take Galactus, actually. The Anti-Monitor from COIE was incredibly amped, but under his own power, without having absorbed just about all of DC existence and just being powered by the Anti-Matter Universe, AM's not that impressive (as shown recently in Sinestro Corps). Galactus doesn't require absorbing all things Marvel (save 3-5 universes) to be be formidable. I think Galactus could handle the independently powered Anti Monitor based on showings, and I also think that the more recent AM shown in Sinestro Corps is what a base level Anti-Monitor is like without having absorbed a majority of the DC Multiverse. COIE wasn't an average showing of an independently powered Anti-Monitor. Exactly. thumb up

quanchi112
COIE spectre would ****ing demolish galactus get off the drugs. Spectre was amped in that story. Galactus vs Spectre I give it to Galactus.

quanchi112
It was quite clear he wasnt at his normal full power levels by the guardians comment about him not being fully rebornhttp://img373.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gl020et7.jpg
,was preety damn obvious he wasnt at his full muliverse absorbing strength. It mentions nothing about being depowered. He was simply weaker beneath his armor. Still not enough at all to hang with Galactus. He would need the amp.

Mr. Slippyfist
teehee

quanchi112
teehee Meh.

fangirl101

PS. what is up with the galactus and marvel wanking? good lord i've never. Next thing you know someone will say galactus can beat the arc angel.

NO. In COIE the AM was powerful enough on his own before he started the crisis to completely banish the gaurdians.

quanchi112
NO. In COIE the AM was powerful enough on his own before he started the crisis to completely banish the gaurdians. Guardians arent impressive in the least.

superbatman86
The fact that Spectre the wrath of God had to be amped to fight AM proves that he was either jobbing like crazy or wasn't as powerful as he now is.I'd say he was jobbing.

fangirl101
Guardians arent impressive in the least.

I'm used to you saying things like that about DC characters. Had it been a marvel character that was so strong that he could hold Superboy prime without him being able to break his grip, you'd be all how uber is this marvel charcter. Or if a marvel character was able to withstand the entropy/antimatter grip, or withstand galaxy destroying blast, then it's a feat. but no matter. you are totally right in having your own opinion. it is yours and yours alone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by superbatman86
The fact that Spectre the wrath of God had to be amped to fight AM proves that he was either jobbing like crazy or wasn't as powerful as he now is.I'd say he was jobbing. No,the Am amped was beyond the Spectre amped in that story.

quanchi112
I'm used to you saying things like that about DC characters. Had it been a marvel character that was so strong that he could hold Superboy prime without him being able to break his grip, you'd be all how uber is this marvel charcter. Or if a marvel character was able to withstand the entropy/antimatter grip, or withstand galaxy destroying blast, then it's a feat. but no matter. you are totally right in having your own opinion. it is yours and yours alone. I like Dc a lot and havent been reading any current marvel titles for ages. Am barely survived the blast. He was damaged bigtime. For as powerful as some claim he is he didnt seem all that impressive. He came to earth with an army and got his ass kicked. Whats impressive? the fact tha he failed to kill Sodom Yat twice?

Superherovandal
I like Dc a lot and havent been reading any current marvel titles for ages. Am barely survived the blast. He was damaged bigtime. For as powerful as some claim he is he didnt seem all that impressive. He came to earth with an army and got his ass kicked. Whats impressive? the fact tha he failed to kill Sodom Yat twice? You may say that all you like but it is clearly obvious that you are biased against DC and towards Marvel. and besides Galactus doesn't have any feats that put him near AM. All that you are arguing is purely conjecture whilst AM has Multiversal feats to back up his side.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>