Summer 1989 Vs. Summer 2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
1989 was the last year we had an Indiana jones film in the theaters, there was also a Batman film that summer featuring the Joker

Now 19 years later there is a new Indiana Jones film and a new batman movie featuring the Joker.

????????????/

I guess the only difference is....I don't remember seeing Indiana Jones Toys and products that 1989 summer like there is now.

Stun
it's quite odd that they'll be going head to head again this year - i trust no other film will muscle in on the top 2 at the box office. Harry Potter, Prince Caspian, Iron Man, among others - it's gonna be great competition this yearwink

queeq
Yaaayy...

Admiral Akbar
Well, TLS was "anticipated," but not nearly as much as todays Indy adventure. Only a few years passed between Temple and TLS. It's been a 20 year gap after that. For that reason alone I think todays Indy is more highly anticipated and more people will go to see it. 2008 Indy wins.

queeq
It better.

ragesRemorse
movies make more money today, so 2008 will win by a long shot

queeq
Realively yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.