Kang vs the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Kang has one year of prep, he faces:

Batman
Superman
Wonderwoman
Flash -Wally-
GL Kyle
Hawkman
Martian Manhunter

Can the conqueror come on top?

llagrok
Yeah, easily.

tkitna
JLA dies

Bentley
Nobody thinks the JLA can pull this off?

psycho gundam
one year for a time manipulator is incredibly long, kang could just go to different time periods and amass an army of kang's/immortus'/scarlet centurions/rama-tuts/iron lads etc. then gather power objects from all over dc and gather information from the villains of dc like the calculator
on all the heroes weaknesses in a "years" time.

or just go back to the date of their indevidual births and kill them....

Bentley
I don't think that's quite legal with prep.

TricksterPriest
Kang is a rediculous prep guy, given the number of universes he's conquered and his time manipulation.

Going back to kill them at birth is technically illegal, but it can be legal if Kang faces them, and then uses pre-rigged weapons that create a temporal ripple by killing in the past.

Even with a real time restriction of one year, measured with a watch on Kang's person so there's no time dilation or lengthening, that's one year of prep with one of the best time prep guys in comics. Only a few guys like Metron or Dr. Strange are better.

Bentley
Yep, I guess is too loopsided.

the ninjak
Kang would configure a Cosmic Cube for Diana.
The rest have weaknesses that can be exploited.

basilisk
Originally posted by the ninjak
Kang would configure a Cosmic Cube for Diana.
The rest have weaknesses that can be exploited.

Obviously you haven't been keeping up with Wonder Woman. Last issue she received the 'Shoulder-pads of Athena' upgrade. This makes her Totally Immune to cosmic cube level reality warping.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by basilisk
Obviously you haven't been keeping up with Wonder Woman. Last issue she received the 'Shoulder-pads of Athena' upgrade. This makes her Totally Immune to cosmic cube level reality warping.

for a second you had me going... rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

the ninjak
laughing out loud I refuse to believe that an ancient Earth race of demi gods could create anything that could rival a cosmic cube designed for a specific purpose. Although Evil Warlock survived. wink

Bentley
Originally posted by the ninjak
laughing out loud I refuse to believe that an ancient Earth race of demi gods could create anything that could rival a cosmic cube designed for a specific purpose. Although Evil Warlock survived. wink

Yep, but that damn Starlord didn't follow Kang's instructions.

Warlord
kang

celeyhyga17
team with a mjoity

Kang will **** them up

JakeTheBank
Kang for the stomp.

Bentley
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
team with a mjoity

eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.