Pelleas (FE 10) vs. Kel'Thuzad (Warcraft III)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FE Expert
This is Prince Pelleas (before he was killed by either Micaiah or Tauroneo), the only playable Dark Magic user in Radiant Dawn, fighting Kel'Thuzad while he was still alive (in the early stages of Warcraft III before Arthas' army killed him).

Setting: San Francisco in 2008, because neither one know a thing about San Francisco's street layout.

Becci
I do know my Kel'Thuzad but I am clueless when it comes to Fire Emblem.

FE Expert
If it was the Endgame Calill in FE9 I would be able to say something over this, but since I know nothing of FE10 pre-assassination Pelleas I cannot say anything.

And Pelleas was the Prince, then King of Daein who was tricked into fighting for Begnion as part of the "Blood Pact".

Becci
There is unfortunately not a lot of showing of Kel'Thuzad before death. What we do know is that he can cripple, summon undead, use shadow blasts and make protective unholy shields. There is a lot more to him than that, but that is what we know from just trusting eyes and ears from the game.

Blax_Hydralisk
They're both killed by a rampaging MUNI bus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.