Who can destory the most Sentinels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
There are 1000 Sentinels.

Wolverine

Spider-Man (with the symbiote)

Iron Fist

Gambit (only has 4 deck of cards)

Batman (with 1 hour of perp, w/the Batman Beyond suit)

The Punisher (with 1 hour of Prep)

Cable (with 1 hour of prep)

The Green Goblin

Nightcrawler (with Adamantinum swords)

Bishop (with 1 hour of prep)

Feel free to add more (no one over Spidey level of strength or with Magneto's powers).

Start the debate smile

llagrok
Bishop might take plenty.

Mr. Slippyfist
Captain America...

shifty

golem370
I like Nightcrawler even if he doesn't win

psycho gundam
^ lol warmonger.

what if it's mags vs those plastic mofos?

Mindset
Which version of Cable?

golem370
????????????????

Raoul
including batman with prep is just silly... stick out tongue

psycho gundam
batman is the first to go.

spidey-dude
magneto can destroy the most sentinels of course

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by spidey-dude
magneto can destroy the most sentinels of course no expression

Anyway, Mr. X.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mindset
Which version of Cable?

The one that is most commonly known (from the future).

Lord Feron
I'm not saying he is amazing but cyclops he seems to get thbe best out of sentinels expecially the tall ones. Zap no head! But i like nightcrawler with the swords. Simply teleport from Sentinel to sentinel and lobing off heads.

Mindset
Originally posted by Marvelknight
The one that is most commonly known (from the future).

No, I mean, Cable with the TO virus, but still has tp/tk?

Cable w/o TO virus?

Cable w/ cyberpathy and techno tk?

Cable with cyberpathy and tk?

Cable with no powers? <---current

Scoobless
Do they fight them one at a time, in small groups or all at once?

Doctor-Alvis
Are they fighting the sentinels or are they all set up for them like a bonus level in Street Fighter?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Scoobless
Do they fight them one at a time, in small groups or all at once?

All at once.

Marvelknight
No, I mean, Cable with the TO virus, but still has tp/tk?

Cable w/o TO virus?

Cable w/ cyberpathy and techno tk?

Cable with cyberpathy and tk?

Cable with no powers? <---current

The Cable with the TO virus and Tp/TK

Zeitgeist
Domino. smile

Symmetric Chaos
From some of the recent stuff IF would be well up there but I say Cable.

Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Domino. smile

She'd have to be pretty lucky . . .

DigiMark007
If they're fighting all at once, as the thread starter has clarified, are we counting total damage or kill shots? Because someone might steal all the kills while everyone else does the damage.

Anyway, presuming it's current Cable, I'd give the edge to Spidey. Peak humans (DD) have been shown not to be able to take down Sentinels easily (or at all) but we know Pete can from the Onslaught saga.

Maybe Batman, if it's older versions of Sentinels that are vulnerable to EMPs. Otherwise, Brcue couldn't do muchtoward racking up a large body count.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
She'd have to be pretty lucky . . . I was actually kidding, but she has a pretty good record against unbeatable robots, and now she can influence things consciously, so, she's a contender.

Mr. Slippyfist
Dr Strange
Dr Doom

Mindset
Originally posted by DigiMark007
If they're fighting all at once, as the thread starter has clarified, are we counting total damage or kill shots? Because someone might steal all the kills while everyone else does the damage.

Anyway, presuming it's current Cable, I'd give the edge to Spidey. Peak humans (DD) have been shown not to be able to take down Sentinels easily (or at all) but we know Pete can from the Onslaught saga.

Maybe Batman, if it's older versions of Sentinels that are vulnerable to EMPs. Otherwise, Brcue couldn't do muchtoward racking up a large body count.

He said Cable with TO virus and tk/tp.

I say Cable wins.

DigiMark007
He said Cable with TO virus and tk/tp.

I say Cable wins.

Well sure, that version wins fairly handily.

carver9
I give this to night crawler.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by carver9
I give this to night crawler. laughing laughing laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
laughing laughing laughing

Wow, the only reason that I said that is because night crawler can continuously teleport ripping through each sentinel in the span of seconds. That dont seem that hard, especially against sentinels. Or he could just keep teleporting there heads off, which again since teleport and agility is a major part of his powers shouldnt be hard to do.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by carver9
Wow, the only reason that I said that is because night crawler can continuously teleport ripping through each sentinel in the span of seconds. That dont seem that hard, especially against sentinels. Or he could just keep teleporting there heads off, which again since teleport and agility is a major part of his powers shouldnt be hard to do.

agreed idk how the sentinels would combat this unless its the sentinels that can dampen mutant powers then many ppl would be screwed. Anyway if its the normal kind there is nothing stopping nightcrawler from teleporting from one sentinel to another.

carnage52
batman wiv an hours prep and an armoured suit is just overkill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.