Peter Petrelli vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
differences are peter has taken years of training in many different martial arts, he has all the abilities he aquired (combining both current and alternate future abilties) he has Ion powers

So basically abilities of Peter Petrelli:
Precognitive Dreams
Precognitive Paintings
Flight
Space-Time Manipulation
Cellular Regeneration
Telepathy
Invisibility
Radiation Manipulation
Super Strength
Electric Manipulation
Phasing
Super Speed
Pyrokinesis
Ion Abilities

Lord Feron
I must have been out of touch with heroes for quite a bit when did he get all those powers?

Well since peter is based on someone like us (who would use the powers well) He wins, Stops time, creates k-night radiation, phase supes heart out of his body, and whatever else he wants to do.

Endrict Nuul
blink

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I must have been out of touch with heroes for quite a bit when did he get all those powers?

Well since peter is based on someone like us (who would use the powers well) He wins, Stops time, creates k-night radiation, phase supes heart out of his body, and whatever else he wants to do. he got many of them in the graphic novel

The Pict
Originally posted by Lord Feron

He didn't

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by The Pict
He didn't yes he did, read the graphic novel online

Scoobless
Ion powers?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Scoobless
Ion powers? oh those are just to help in the area of durability, andhelp him to breath in space

superchron
SMP lols at the blood stain that used to be Peter

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by superchron
SMP lols at the blood stain that used to be Peter I dunno is he freezes time (I dunno how long prime would stay frozen since IM pretty ssure he can break the time barrier) but phasing the brain out could work I think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.