killer street levelers vs good street levelers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wolverine
Deathstroke (normal weapons)
Sabertooth (adamantium and upgrades by weapon x)
Deadpool

vs

Spiderman
Captain America
Black Panther (normal weapons)
Batman (no prep, normal gadgets)

Everyone on team one see each other as a team so there wont be any fighting against each other.

Who win.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine
Deadpool

vs

Spiderman
Captain America

Everyone on team one see each other as a team so there wont be any fighting against each other.

Who win. team one is just too overwhelming...to much HF

Bouboumaster
Team 1 10/10

Lord Feron
YEha i think team one after a awesome battle.

MightyEInherjar
I don't think there is any way that team 1 takes it 10/10.

Captain American and Batman would be pulling more than their weight, easy. Those two don't get the luxury of fighting street levelers (though I guess most of that team is low Meta..). For the most part, they're having to stand should to should with all their Herald/High Meta level friends and fight thier Herald/High Meta level enemies.

I'm thinking Black Panther is the weakest member on the list.

nimbus006
Deathstroke and Deadpool on the same team... wow, that sounds like fun.

::TNA_TITAN::
Team 1

Endrict Nuul
Team 1 with ease.

Soljer
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine
Deadpool

vs

Spiderman
Captain America

Who win.

Ahahahah!

This is such a lopsided thread. None of team 1 is street-level, while everyone but Spidey on team 2 is.

Endrict Nuul
C9 should try and read some comics to figure out the tiers properly.

Soljer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
C9 should try and read some comics

But that'd ruin the little fantasy world he's concocted for himself in his head.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I'm thinking Black Panther is the weakest member on the list.

You're grossly mistaken. The Black Panther is what Batman wants to be when he grows up.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
You're grossly mistaken. The Black Panther is what Batman wants to be when he grows up.

That may be the case, but I've never seen him to do anything that Batman couldn't replicate, personally.

In my opinion, unless for some reason Cap is fighting like he's "just peak human," he's going to be the one leading his team. He has just as much tenacity as team one, and arguably more "heart" too. He's not going to let them pair off into 4 different 1v1 fights, he's going to force them to fight as a team. Cap is a moral booster and is (again IMO) the best battlefield tactician in the match, especially when it comes to group.

Most of team 2 has fought on a team together at some point under Cap, and Batman has been a second in command on his own team plenty of times.

I think Team 2 has more than enough to at least match the power advantage that Team 1 has, and should be able to at least split this thing 5/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.