The mdos are gone, let's have a party!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blax_Hydralisk
wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o...

Happy Dance

band

gossip hoover

I'm going to get banned. ermm

Neo Darkhalen
laughing out loud

Becci
I would like to express my disapproval in this thread. This due to the very fact that they asked us to behave and even though this was obviously intended to be a joke I do find it rather disrespectful.

It is against the rules, it is against what the two moderators asked of us before their departure and as much as a joke it is, I do think it is completely unnecessary.

Neo Darkhalen
I doubt it does any harm to the actual forum...and we are behaving, it's not like we have started flame wars (the big problem) understood that yes it is unnecessary, but i believe your making too big a deal out of it...it will be closed and as long as this place does not go to hell i think they may let us off this once.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Becci
I would like to express my disapproval in this thread. This due to the very fact that they asked us to behave and even though this was obviously intended to be a joke I do find it rather disrespectful.

It is against the rules, it is against what the two moderators asked of us before their departure and as much as a joke it is, I do think it is completely unnecessary.

I agree.

*... awkward silence*ermm

Holy hell I spelled Mods wrong.

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Becci

I agree with this, 100%.

Instead of making a thread about the mods' absence, it would have been better just to make a post in the off-topic thread.

Burning thought
meh i dont care, it doesnt bother me

WrathfulDwarf
We can see the humor behind the thread. It's not done with bad intentions. As a matter of fact I find it quite comical. So props to ya.

smile

Unfortunate, this becomes a fire beacon for Internet Trolls with bad intentions who might try to take advantage. We don't welcome Trolls in our forums.

The mods are still here....You can clearly see me.

Closing.

General Kaliero
Blax, I shall poke you continually with my bantwig. I know it doesn't do anything, but hell, it's fun!

*parties with bantwig*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.