Thanos vs. Despero in a Hand to hand only fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
This is Despero from V and V vs. Thanos in Hand to hand with no amping or energy fist or cosmic doohickeys.

Who is stronger? Who would win?

psycho gundam
you do know you are just asking for another battle here.

jadervason
V and V?

Nihilist
could go either way depends on who bfr's first via a one shot.

Soljer
Originally posted by jadervason
V and V?

Vice and Virtue.

jadervason
LOL@Despero's lack of invulnerability.

The Pict
LOL@Despero's lack of invulnerability.

Eh.... in Virtue and Vice Superman, Wonder Woman, Powergirl and Captain Marvel all attack him at the same time and they can't put him down.

jadervason
Durable, but pack of sharks FTW?

fangirl101
Durable, but pack of sharks FTW?
you do know that each body despero takes means different power lvls? once he took the martian manhunter's body and got all of those powers plus his own.

jadervason
Originally posted by fangirl101
you do know that each body despero takes means different power lvls? once he took the martian manhunter's body and got all of those powers plus his own.

you do know that this is a fist fight?

fangirl101
you do know that this is a fist fight? his strength and durability are also determined by the body he takes. that was my point. he amps different bodies differntly.

In V and V he took on Superman, WW, CM, PG, Hour man, And Hawk Man all at once. the only thing that was able to hurt him was hawk's mace. and that thing has nth metal properties.

draxx_tOfU
Thanos ftw...

fangirl101
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Thanos ftw... when has Thanos EVER fought a squad like the one Despero fought? not that I dont think thanos can take at least 3 maybe even 4.

quanchi112
Durable, but pack of sharks FTW? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sharks...Jaws for the win.

Scoobless
Aquaman with the steel pole by the docks.

shifty

carver9
when has Thanos EVER fought a squad like the one Despero fought? not that I dont think thanos can take at least 3 maybe even 4.

black adam pulled a similar feat and I think that thanos would mud stomp him. Thanos 10/10. Thats all thanos has to do is shoot something similar to heat vision and the fight.

Repeat of what superman did to him.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by carver9
black adam pulled a similar feat and I think that thanos would mud stomp him. Thanos 10/10. Thats all thanos has to do is shoot something similar to heat vision and the fight.

Repeat of what superman did to him.

Except this is supposed to be a fist fight. Either way I think Thanos would pull it out barely.

iceman24567
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Except this is supposed to be a fist fight. Either way I think Thanos would pull it out barely. Yeah Thanos 5.5 of the time barely.

jrodslam
I agree with Thanos for a slight majority. Hes seems a bit more durable although, Thanos didnt take on the powerhouses at the same times as Despero did. Adams feat can be comparable, but its not quite on the level of Desperos. Powerhouse wise that is.

Bentley
Thanos is more skilled in hand to hand, Despero fights like a brute.

cmack
thanos takes with with a slight margin, i think he is more skilled h2h

The Illuminati
Thanos is most definitely more skilled h2h and is arguably as strong if not stronger than Despero.

The Mad Titan ftw 9/10

quanchi112
Thanos slaughters him.

llagrok
Thanos around 8/10

carver9
Thanos 8/10

Bentley
We need to let Despero use his powers while Thanos fights only h2h. That way the battle would be fairer shifty

fangirl101
Hmm. Despero seems to have the better strength feats. while Thanos has the better Durability feats.

Nihilist
thanos

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
thanos
I'm sooo surprised by THIS answer. "Chuckles."

carver9
I dont have a thanos sig but Im still going to say thanos 8/10. I cant eve n think of how despero is going to get the 2 that Im giving him. I think that you should allow thanos to create himself a hawkman mace. Hawk man mace>>>>>>superman, wonderwoman, and captain marvel fist.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
I dont have a thanos sig but Im still going to say thanos 8/10. I cant eve n think of how despero is going to get the 2 that Im giving him. I think that you should allow thanos to create himself a hawkman mace. Hawk man mace>>>>>>superman, wonderwoman, and captain marvel fist.

Despero does have more impressive hand to hand showings than Thanos. By far. He's fought more and better opponenents by fist.

llagrok
Just read vice and virtue.

Despero, HARD.

Nihilist
I'm sooo surprised by THIS answer. "Chuckles."
and im not surprised about you being bitchy nvr

Hazsekswthurmom
Despero

quanchi112
I'm sooo surprised by THIS answer. "Chuckles." Its not just him and I it seems to be the majoritys opinion while fangirl is trying her best to try and change minds.

Allankles
Strictly h2h, Despero.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Strictly h2h, Despero. Thanos' durability is much better.

Deathstroke
Durability and skill of Thanos are too much for Despy. Though I think 'spero might have a slight strength advantage.

psycho gundam
-thanos taught gamora hand to hand combat...frickin gamora.

-casually back handed hulk and the power gem amped drax like children.

-his damage soak is too numerous to post here.

basically despero is out skilled, out muscled, can't take the damage thanos can, and most importantly out smarted.

llagrok
Originally posted by psycho gundam
-thanos taught gamora hand to hand combat...frickin gamora.

-casually back handed hulk and the power gem amped drax like children.

-his damage soak is too numerous to post here.

basically despero is out skilled, out muscled, can't take the damage thanos can, and most importantly out smarted.

An Ovarin mercenary was able to cut Thanos no expression

psycho gundam
Originally posted by llagrok
An Ovarin mercenary was able to cut Thanos no expression the ovoids also had anti-galactus tech, they killed the third and most loyal herald of galactus gabrial lan the air-walker when he attempted to defend galactus from their weaponry.

cutting thanos is acceptable me thinks.. wink

fangirl101
the ovoids also had anti-galactus tech, they killed the third and most loyal herald of galactus gabrial lan the air-walker when he attempted to defend galactus from their weaponry.

Gamora made thanos bleed with her hand.

llagrok
the ovoids also had anti-galactus tech, they killed the third and most loyal herald of galactus gabrial lan the air-walker when he attempted to defend galactus from their weaponry.

Really?

Because he was using a fricking Axe....

Not so impressive.

horrorwolf
Thanos pwns Despero....ESPECIALLY in hand to hand.

psycho gundam
Really?

Because he was using a fricking Axe....

Not so impressive. and while scrambling to get the ig thor cheap shotted thanos in the back of the head into the floor, thanos got up like it didn't happen. wink

pretty damn impressive.

llagrok
and while scrambling to get the ig thor cheap shotted thanos in the back of the head into the floor, thanos got up like it didn't happen. wink

pretty damn impressive.

No.... not really.

fangirl101
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Thanos pwns Despero....ESPECIALLY in hand to hand.
Shall we post scans of Thanos's hand to hand vs. Despero's?

Thanos would come up SHORT in comparison. Especially using V and V.

llagrok
Despero smashed Marvel and Supes' faces in.

fangirl101
Despero smashed Marvel and Supes' faces in.

And Broke Hour man's arm, Knocked Wonder Woman out, took hits from hawkman, PG, SM, WW, CM and kept on going.

llagrok
And easily stopped the rock of eternity!

Rorschach
Despero puts up a good fight, but Thanos will up winning.

psycho gundam
in the thanos vs thanos doppleganger fight, the real thanos was doing string combos on the clone, the art panels were continuous making it known that it was a fluid battle (ala captain america style)

tkitna
Thanos wins (as he would against Superman, WW, and all the chumps Despero was beating)

darthgoober
An Ovarin mercenary was able to cut Thanos no expression
Gamora made thanos bleed with her hand.
Didn't a shark made Despero bleed?

quanchi112
An Ovarin mercenary was able to cut Thanos no expression Ok. Was he beaten? Power gem Thor also only caused Thanos' nose to bleed after a long drawn out battle. If he didnt lose whats the point of bringing that up?

Gamora made thanos bleed with her hand. Thanos was just fooling around. He also killed her prior to this before his mistress death upgrade. If Thanos was serious against her youd have a point but he was only messing around so you dont have a point.

Shall we post scans of Thanos's hand to hand vs. Despero's?

Thanos would come up SHORT in comparison. Especially using V and V. Why? Who has beaten Thanos in hand to hand using only hand to hand in a fair fight?

Originally posted by darthgoober
Didn't a shark made Despero bleed? I dont think that happened in v and v.

darthgoober
Originally posted by quanchi112
I dont think that happened in v and v.
Ah I missed the V and V stipulation to the thread. My bad.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ah I missed the V and V stipulation to the thread. My bad. Np.

smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Rorschach
Despero puts up a good fight, but Thanos will up winning.

I feel similarly. Those claiming that Thanos STOMPS are underrating Despero a bit.

However, Thanos'd still end up coming out on top.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.