Superboy Prime vs All Star Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Superboy Prime
http://superherouniverse.com/art/data/500/Superboy-Prime-7.PNG

vs

All Star Superman
http://www.newsarama.com/WWChicago05/DC/AllStarSupermanCvr.jpg

DestinyGuy678
oooooh...I Think all-star superman can take it

jadervason
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
oooooh...I Think all-star superman can take it

Uh...I doubt it.

carver9
all star goes down just as easy as all the other supermen have fallen against superboy prime.

Easy battle for prime.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by jadervason
Uh...I doubt it. all-star superman is defunently smarter and possibly just as strong

jadervason
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
all-star superman is defunently smarter and possibly just as strong

Superman was smarter than Doomsday. How'd that turn out.

Dark-Jaxx
In that pic, All Star looks stoned or some shit...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by jadervason
Superman was smarter than Doomsday. How'd that turn out.

Yeah, but that's Doomsday's plot device power.

jadervason
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Yeah, but that's Doomsday's plot device power.

Assuming AS Superman is powerful enough to not get murdered when the bell dings, he stands a reasonable chance of somehow using a red sun FTW

Avlon
All Star should do just fine. He's pretty much a decent blend of precrisis/post crisis Superman.

Don't know if he would win, but he'd definitely give SBP a hard time.

DestinyGuy678
all star superman has more powers than superboy prime, and is stronger than superman one million (who i nhis weakest state could punch through the time barriar) I would say he's probably stronger than superboy prime

I duunno I think al star coulfd pull it off, especially since it took two supermans to beat superboy prime, and all star is basically as powerful as 3 supermans with more powers

Avlon
What makes you believe that All star is more powerful than Supes 1M?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Avlon
What makes you believe that All star is more powerful than Supes 1M? I said stronger,

All-Star Superman then completes another one of the twelve super-challenges, by single handedly holding the Chronovore at bay. (A task not even a 5d Imp, and Superman 1 Million combined could accomplish):
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=as9vt6.jpg

Erik-Lensherr
Not only didn't Superman 1M participate in holding the Chronovore, but he also stated that he is both faster and stronger moments earlier .

smile

iceman24567
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
In that pic, All Star looks stoned or some shit... I was thinking the same thing i love high Superman laughing

complexbrother
The whole thing about All Star Superman is that he's dying from over saturation of solar radiation which as a by-product has made him far stronger, smarter, and all around more powerful than he has ever been b4 . I belive that he could take S.P. due to the advanced powers and even more so to the advanced thought process.

brains beat brawn, and if you have both then it's a wrap.

Avlon
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Not only didn't Superman 1M participate in holding the Chronovore, but he also stated that he is both faster and stronger moments earlier .

smile

thumb up

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

smile stating thinsgs doesnt always make it true, and thats from the respect thread I didnt read the issue

however I dont see where it states that one million is more powerful

and again if superman of earth-1 and 2 could over power superboy prime all-star shouldnt have a problem

llagrok
Brain rarely beat brawns.

Did anyone ever try using "brains" against the bullies in school? rarely worked.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by llagrok

Did anyone ever try using "brains" against the bullies in school? rarely worked.

NERDS!!!!

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee249/kingbullocks/nerds.jpg

llagrok
lmao

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by llagrok

Did anyone ever try using "brains" against the bullies in school? rarely worked. yo uneed brain and brawns usually..Im not as strong as half of the people I mess with in school but I dont try to over power them and I usually win...but we're just messing around

anywho, this is a whole different level of intelligence...superman actuallys kinda creeps me out in all-star

superman prime even if he isnt as strong as superboy prime he is extremely close - that and he is much omre versatile (he can fire energy blasts now...or has some kinda of thunder punch)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.