Spider-Man 5 Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7218
http://www.cinematical.com/2008/05/16/scoop-spider-man-4-and-5-might-be-shot-at-the-same-time/

I just learned that Spidey 4 and 5 are going to be filmed at the same time from the CBR forums and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I just hope they don't rush things, but on the plus side, a new writer was hired for SM4 and most likely 5. Apparently, this dude will focus more on story than fights and special effects. Its the same dude who wrote the "Zodiac" movie. This info is also from CBR.
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6469

So what do you all think of this?

Yoshi Paradise
hmmI'm not sure that this should be a separate thread.

Since Spiderman 4 and 5 are going to being filmed at the same time (which means that they'll be two parts of the same storyline), it might be better to just rename the "Spiderman 4 Discussion" thread to the "Spiderman 4/5 Discussion" thread.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
hmmI'm not sure that this should be a separate thread.

Since Spiderman 4 and 5 are going to being filmed at the same time (which means that they'll be two parts of the same storyline), it might be better to just rename the "Spiderman 4 Discussion" thread to the "Spiderman 4/5 Discussion" thread. Two movies being filmed at the same time doesn't necessarily mean they are going to be part of the same story line. It just means they're being filmed at the same time, so both movies could be completely different from eachother.

steverules
I think it's gonna be a 2 parter because otherwise there would be no point filiming the other one straight after

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Two movies being filmed at the same time doesn't necessarily mean they are going to be part of the same story line. It just means they're being filmed at the same time, so both movies could be completely different from eachother.

Agreed.

symbiosis
Could it be that they are building up the sinister six and that some villians from #4 wold be returning for the sinister six in #5.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by symbiosis
Could it be that they are building up the sinister six and that some villians from #4 wold be returning for the sinister six in #5.

Well the first Sinister Six was, Kraven, Mysterio, Doc Ock, Vulture, Electro and Sandman.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Well the first Sinister Six was, Kraven, Mysterio, Doc Ock, Vulture, Electro and Sandman. We got Sandman, at least. Rumor has it that Spider 4 will have two vllains so that will be three and they could introduce one big one at the end of four so thats 4 villains. They bring in two more in the next movie and we're set for the sinister 6.

Neo Darkhalen
Still this is way to many villains, 3 was ruined by just 4, and i heard that sony was going to keep to the 2 villains limit for there next installments.

Magic_attack
Well the first Sinister Six was, Kraven, Mysterio, Doc Ock, Vulture, Electro and Sandman.

Lets go through what is right with this thought-

Kraven, Electro and Sandman.

Lets go through what is wrong with this thought-

Doc Ock- he is swimming with the fishes.

Vulture- Not sure how cool an old bald guy in a vulture suit would be.

Mysterio- As cool as an old bald guy with a vulture suit is, some dude running around all day with a fish bowl on his head? That takes the cake right there.

Neo Darkhalen
Mysterio is a legend, i cannot allow you to deface such a great villain.

Magic_attack
censored

That is what I think of your lousy Mysterio.

Neo Darkhalen
Well sir you have no taste.

Magic_attack
Well sir you have no taste.

And you sir, have foul breath. Please move your chair a bit further away from the monitor. You are causing my eyes to water. smile

steverules
haermm

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Magic_attack
And you sir, have foul breath. Please move your chair a bit further away from the monitor. You are causing my eyes to water. smile

I will order a code red to destroy you sir, i belive iv'e earned it awehuhs

Magic_attack

I don't argue with you there. smile

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules
I think it's gonna be a 2 parter because otherwise there would be no point filiming the other one straight after

steverules

Will you be using your breath?? stick out tongue

Magic_attack

I thought chemical warfare was outlawed by the Geneva Convention? erm

Neo Darkhalen

that, some garlic, chili, perhaps a few herbs, and then some mint for freshness...i think that would work

Magic_attack
that, some garlic, chili, perhaps a few herbs, and then some mint for freshness...i think that would work

Then I surrender now. stick out tongue

steverules
Would be enough to kill an entire nation

Neo Darkhalen
how did you discover my plan Steve.....err i mean.

steverules
how did you discover my plan Steve.....err i mean i like men

I knew it all along Happy Dance

Neo Darkhalen
how immature steve. stick out tongue

steverules
I'm very mature shifty It's ok NDH, I don't think any different of you...you'll be glad to know I will still make fun of you every chance I get you lucky boy

coolmovies
How many more are they gonna make

Magic_attack
Originally posted by coolmovies

Bad jokes? I have no idea, hopefully not many more. The two of them are making me sick. mad

BruceSkywalker

Not sure, but I have heard that Sony wanted to make a Spiderman movie every couple of years

Neo Darkhalen

at least 3

Arachnid1
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
But a two parter would be something huge for the francise, and their planning to go to six. If four and five are two parters, theres no way number 6 will out do it unless those movies just fail which they probably wont since they got the writer of Zodiac to do that job. It wouldn't make since to just completely outdo the last movie because that would just kill the francise.

steverules
It may be my computer but...has A1 quoted nothing? I mean the quote things there saying originally posted by bruceskywalker but...no quote

Neo Darkhalen
It may be my computer but...has A1 quoted nothing? I mean the quote things there saying originally posted by bruceskywalker but...no quote

no because Bruce has just quoted someone else, and if you quote someone else alone then someone quotes you, all you get is a box with nothing in it.

steverules
Ok then

Neo Darkhalen
it happens alot in OTF.

doctorstrongbad
Maybe the wanna make both movies at the same time so the cast looks the same age? Nobody wants to see an old man Pater Parker.

Arachnid1
Still this is way to many villains, 3 was ruined by just 4, and i heard that sony was going to keep to the 2 villains limit for there next installments. Six villains can be done. You remember seeing the sinister six episode of spectacular spiderman? They were all fit into half an hour and it did great! It all depends on the story and who writes.

Toku King
Didn't SM3 have the same rumor with 4?

Magic_attack
I think so.

<I wonder if my stalker is going to check to make sure this is on topic or not.> stick out tongue

Toku King
You have a stalker?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Six villains can be done. You remember seeing the sinister six episode of spectacular spiderman? They were all fit into half an hour and it did great! It all depends on the story and who writes.

but all the villains had appeared on there own before that episode, so the history's were all fleshed out.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Toku King
You have a stalker?

Dude that said all I do is post smilies and non-related nonsense. Mind you I am not denying that I do post like that a bit much. But for him to know that would mean that he must be spending an awful lot of time reading my posts.

It doesn't bother me that he has dedicated his life to that though. Just as long as he isn't the type of stalker that stands at my bathroom window, watching me and masturbating, while I am on the crapper.

Toku King
Who? Fixit?

Neo Darkhalen
Who? Fixit?

you honestly don't know no expression

Toku King
Who? Fixit?

Magic_attack
Sorry Dude. I missed this.

He changed his name to Da Joker before getting banned for sending PMs containing naked pics of himself to other members. He now posts on another forum I go on, and he is just as annoying on there.

Yoshi Paradise
We need some more news on Spiderman 4 and 5.

He changed his name to Da Joker before getting banned for sending PMs containing naked pics of himself to other members. He now posts on another forum I go on, and he is just as annoying on there.

He actually sent those kinds of pictures to you?

steverules

I thought you were gonna post that a while back when he was banned

Magic_attack
We need some more news on Spiderman 4 and 5.

He actually sent those kinds of pictures to you?

Not to me, per se. But I have seen the PM's with the pics.

Which reminds me, and this goes to everyone, Dont start a PM with-

"Hey you want to see these pics of Da Joker that he just sent me, they are of him with no clothes on." and then proceed to put the pic in the PM, that kind of defeats the purpose of asking me... erm

I thought you were gonna post that a while back when he was banned

It kind of never came up you know, so I tried to forgot. Then I saw that Toku asked about him, so I felt I had to share this unfortunate information.

Yoshi Paradise
*sigh* Sam Raimi needs to stop being so stingy with the news.
Not to me, per se. But I have seen the PM's with the pics.

Which reminds me, and this goes to everyone, Dont start a PM with-

"Hey you want to see these pics of Da Joker that he just sent me, they are of him with no clothes on." and then proceed to put the pic in the PM, that kind of defeats the purpose of asking me... erm
Oh, okay.

Yeah, I hate it when people do that. There's no point in asking me if I want to see something if it's already in the PM. I can understand if it's a video because I'll play it if I feel like it.

Magic_attack
*sigh* Sam Raimi needs to stop being so stingy with the news.

Oh, okay.

Yeah, I hate it when people do that. There's no point in asking me if I want to see something if it's already in the PM. I can understand if it's a video because I'll play it if I feel like it.

Exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.