Galactus Invades Oa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Galactus and his heralds, all of them except the destroyer attack OA. Oa has known that Big G is coming and so is ready. Big G is trying to eat the central battery. So he won't be using the UN.

All of the gaurdians are there, including ganthet and his chick, the 4 earth gl's. kilowog, and the regular corps crew. Sodam Yat and mogo are also present.

There are also 100 cannon fodder GL's present.

There are the 3 alpha lanterns. I think there are three.

Big G has just eaten the shiar throne world and he has tyrant depowered with him for back up.

can he eat the battery?

psycho gundam
why would he want to eat the battery?

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
why would he want to eat the battery?

the battery is an infinite source of power. with it, hal jordan erased the entire dc reality. and was creating alternate realities without even trying. he eats the battery, his hunger is satiated for eternity.

psycho gundam
with that logic he would have eaten the ultimate nullifier years ago.
galactus eats planets.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
with that logic he would have eaten the ultimate nullifier years ago.
galactus eats planets.

please go afreaking way. the un does not have INFINITE power. not like you are suggesting. it has destructive power. would he want to eat the nullifier and then die?

he eats planets? tell that to hyperstorm and the elders of the universe.

psycho gundam
it also remade the universe so....

draxx_tOfU
Galactus and heralds ftw...

quanchi112
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Galactus and heralds ftw... Agreed they stomp Oa.

guy222
big g

jadervason
They might have stopped Galactus, or Tyrant, but not Galactus and Tyrant.

fangirl101
Originally posted by jadervason
They might have stopped Galactus, or Tyrant, but not Galactus and Tyrant. they have, ion, mogo, the alpha lanterns, all of the guardians, the battery itself is also there at thier disposal.

Mindset
Unless someone actually absorbs the battery Galactus wins

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Unless someone actually absorbs the battery Galactus wins Becuz? The Guardians can handle galactus. ion and mogo can handle tyrant. that leaves the alpha lanterns, the top gl's, the corps and the fodder to handle the heralds. it's not so cut and dry as people would have it seem.

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
Becuz? The Guardians can handle galactus. ion and mogo can handle tyrant. that leaves the alpha lanterns, the top gl's, the corps and the fodder to handle the heralds. it's not so cut and dry as people would have it seem.

The Guardians can't handle Galactus.

Show me feats of Guardians that show they can beat a well fed G.

Mogo and Ion can't beat Tyrant, maybe if Kyle was still Ion, but Yat has done nothing to back up this claim.

fangirl101
The Guardians can't handle Galactus.

Show me feats of Guardians that show they can beat a well fed G.

Mogo and Ion can't beat Tyrant, maybe if Kyle was still Ion, but Yat has done nothing to back up this claim. Yat went toe to toe with Superman prime. Prime who bitched the entire planet worth of heroes.

Mogo is the 2nd biggest lantern source after the battery.

And a well fed galactus has done what that makes you think the guardian's can't handle him?

Utrigita
Destroying at least three solarsystems and a watcher just by being pissed off and there he was very very hungry on another note a hungry Galactus teleported a entire galaxy... I'm still waiting for a scan from Guy, where Kubik, that warped a entire universe into a sphere in his hand ready to be destroyed, stats that The celestials which are above him in power are below the greater powers which includes Galactus. So until then the last note is unsupported, the others however isn't.

Also how many heralds are you including only those from the main 616 reality ore others as well?

janus77
Galactus FTW, with ease.

Surfer > Oan Central Battery.

kevdude
Galactus w/heralds takes it, not easy but they take it.

fangirl101
Originally posted by janus77 Galactus FTW, with ease.Surfer > Oan Central Battery.
the same Oan battery that powers all of the GL's and was used to reshape the infinite DC reality. Your bias knows no bounds.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
they have, ion, mogo, the alpha lanterns, all of the guardians, the battery itself is also there at thier disposal. Ion got his ass beat into submission by Prime. He was crushed easily and he has a weakness as a daxamite that Surfer could rape him with.

Doomsday raped the guardians and this was the one who fell to a weaker Superman. Doomsday was even more powerful when he fought a weaker Superman as he died battling Oa.

This is a stomp. No doubt about it.

iceman24567
If we were using a decent Ion and not Yat Ion could possibly solo but Oa gets crushed here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
If we were using a decent Ion and not Yat Ion could possibly solo but Oa gets crushed here. Yes the Yat Ion is nowhere near the level of Tyrant or Galactus. Surfer could defeat this daxamite easily with his weaknesses as well.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes the Yat Ion is nowhere near the level of Tyrant or Galactus. Surfer could defeat this daxamite easily with his weaknesses as well. Yeah funny how we have been on par with each other lately seems you have smartened up eek!.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah funny how we have been on par with each other lately seems you have smartened up eek!. I always remain the same. And am not as stubborn as most think. I just the other day admitted I was wrong about something. But if I dont change my mind Ill argue with someone for months. laughing They usually move on eventually.

OneDumbG0
Hal Jordan has used/usurped the entire power of the Central Battery twice in Post-Crisis continuity, right? And a guy with the entire Power of the Guardians is not to be scoffed at. Classic Ion, who was powered by the Power of the Guardians, was basically omnipotent and omnipresent. I think that's something most people might ignore. Then again, if people stay in character, such a tactic would only be valid every so often.

I think a lot of one-sided opinions hinge on whether Galactus and his heralds could easily absorb and manipulate GL energies or not. Keeping that up in the air, it's tough to say who would win.

Mindset
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Hal Jordan has used/usurped the entire power of the Central Battery twice in Post-Crisis continuity, right? And a guy with the entire Power of the Guardians is not to be scoffed at. Classic Ion, who was powered by the Power of the Guardians, was basically omnipotent and omnipresent. I think that's something most people might ignore. Then again, if people stay in character, such a tactic would only be valid every so often.

I think a lot of one-sided opinions hinge on whether Galactus and his heralds could easily absorb and manipulate GL energies or not. Keeping that up in the air, it's tough to say who would win.

Only two people have used the entire battery, Kyle (Original Ion) and Hal (Parallax).

Ion wasn't powered by the Guardians, he was powered by the entire power battery, not sure if that's what you were trying to say. Also he had a level of omnipotence, not like TOAA.

complexbrother
Big G wins . and walks away full.

OneDumbG0
Only two people have used the entire battery, Kyle (Original Ion) and Hal (Parallax).

Ion wasn't powered by the Guardians, he was powered by the entire power battery, not sure if that's what you were trying to say. Also he had a level of omnipotence, not like TOAA. I think Hal's also wielded the power of the Central Battery before Parallax. Hal saved Oa from something. I just remember scans where the Guardians exclaimed that no Green Lantern had ever done that before and were astonished at the feat.

The Power of the Guardians is the name of the energy that is contained within the Central Battery. I understand that the former term appears to be characterize a personal power wielded by Guardians, but that's how I use the term and how Geoff Johns has used the term in 'Green Lantern: Rebirth."

Bouboumaster
Galactus have a lunch. And pimp slap Tyrant, after.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.