Hank Pym vs the Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Hank gets four years of prep to take:

Wonderman
Iron man
Hawkeye
Miss Marvel
Vision
She-hulk
Wolverine

Can Pym put them down?

Raoul
four years of prep, with a lab at his disposal? sure...

leonidas
4 years? :wft:

people a lot less smart than pym could take those guys out with a lot less prep time. especially factoring in the knowledge of each that pym already has . . .

Bentley
Add Thor and Black Panther for the win. Panther and Ironman have a week of prep.

(And if there are nice moderators there to change the opening post)

llagrok
Pym would beat the shit out of wasp.

Entity
I would absolutely love to see this as an actually mini or something. Because I would love to see Pym's wannabe ego get him that well deserved asswoopin form all the avengers listed.

They'd join together to kick the ever living shit outta Pym and I'd enjoy every damn minute of it. big grin

Raoul
Originally posted by llagrok
Pym would beat the shit out of wasp.

he doesnt do that anymore... uhuh

Entity
Originally posted by Raoul
he doesnt do that anymore... uhuh His Skrull imposter didn't do that anymore! wink

llagrok
he doesnt do that anymore... uhuh

It's part of prep peaches

Raoul
Originally posted by Entity
His Skrull imposter didn't do that anymore! wink

the real pym was on earth the entire time, he saved the president and ran the initiative... stick out tongue

the skrull pym was just on earth at the same time...

It's part of prep peaches

that means batman... shock

Entity
the real pym was on earth the entire time, he saved the president and ran the initiative... stick out tongue

the skrull pym was just on earth at the same time...shock Whatever helps you sleep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raoul
Whatever helps you sleep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

llagrok
that means batman... shock

Now you're just talking nonsense.....son uhuh

We all know Batman beats up Alfred before going on a mission...ermm

Raoul
Now you're just talking nonsense.....son uhuh

We all know Batman beats up Alfred before going on a mission...ermm

better alfred than poor robin...

complexbrother
hell with 4 years prep ... I could beat them.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Bentley
Hank gets four years of prep to take:

Wonderman
Iron man
Hawkeye
Miss Marvel
Vision
She-hulk
Wolverine

Can Pym put them down?

Easy victory for Pym

guy222
pym

Entity
Pym as always just beats himself in the end.
The Avengers just feel sorry for him and surrender.

Raoul
Pym as always just beats himself in the end.
The Avengers just feel sorry for him and surrender.

don't hold back now, tell us how you really feel... stick out tongue

Entity
don't hold back now, tell us how you really feel... stick out tongue Now we both know I've tried that and it always just ends with us fighting.

I love you baby. I just don't wanna fight anymore. embarrasment
Cause you know I end up hurting myself more the more I hurt you. stick out tongue

Raoul
Now we both know I've tried that and it always just ends with us fighting.

I love you baby. I just don't wanna fight anymore. embarrasment
Cause you know I end up hurting myself more the more I hurt you. stick out tongue

wow... shock

i hate to fight, thats true, it just seems you hate all the characters i like... stick out tongue

Entity
wow... shock

i hate to fight, thats true, it just seems you hate all the characters i like... stick out tongue Well quit liking shitty asswipe characters! smokin'

Raoul
Well quit liking shitty asswipe characters! smokin'

or you could stop being such a meanie...

Entity
or you could stop being such a meanie... Actually I use to never be the meanie. I was always the nice guy and got nothing but ignored, disrespected, and taken for granted because of it.
Thats when I learned that for whatever reason the world will always respond better to assholes than they do to nice guys.
I refuse to be that guy again. I've been treated so much better the more of an ass I am.

I just find my happy medium between being an ass and respecting my own personal values in doing so.

Anyway between Tony, who's got contingency plans for any hero should they go rouge, Vision's skills, Wonderman and Mr Marvel's powers and Logan's supes level jobber effect, Pym would go down hard no matter how much prep.

The Avengers have bested Doom, Ultron and Kang and they're far superior in pretty much everything to Pym IMO

Raoul
Actually I use to never be the meanie. I was always the nice guy and got nothing but ignored, disrespected, and taken for granted because of it.
Thats when I learned that for whatever reason the world will always respond better to assholes than they do to nice guys.
I refuse to be that guy again. I've been treated so much better the more of an ass I am.

I just find my happy medium between being an ass and respecting my own personal values in doing so.

Anyway between Tony, who's got contingency plans for any hero should they go rouge, Vision's skills, Wonderman and Mr Marvel's powers and Logan's supes level jobber effect, Pym would go down hard no matter how much prep.

The Avengers have bested Doom, Ultron and Kang and they're far superior in pretty much everything to Pym IMO

i was teasing... ermm

Entity
i was teasing... ermm lol Its ok man I knew that I was just explaining myself anyway. stick out tongue
laughing

Bentley
I definitively should do more Pym threads.

pym-ftw
Bump for an old thread

Bentley
haha, I made such a spite thread even after adding Thor laughing out loud

pym-ftw
Yep 4 years of prep,...

What is he killing his team for forgetting him...

He drops a nuke out of each Pym Door....

Goodbye earth

Supermex
What happened to this site/place ?

Its starting to look more and more like CBR rumbles now...
Every poster has notting nice to say and just looks to put people down..
lol at others and lots of trolling as of late..

Come on peeps lets not let this site become a waste land like over there

pym-ftw
This thread is from 08'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.