Source being vs Spectre hal jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I love DC
Who prevails?

jadervason
confused

In this corner, God...the other corner, Jesus.

Galan007
Source ftw.

quanchi112
This ones tough to call. Ill need to do more research before I render my decision.

TrollDog
Originally posted by jadervason
confused

In this corner, God...the other corner, Jesus. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Thats the second time you made me laugh today.

jadervason
Originally posted by TrollDog
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Thats the second time you made me laugh today.

evil face

I feel encouraged. You've encouraged me.

evil face

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
This ones tough to call. If the Source Being = a cumulation of the energies behind the Source Wall, - it's not really a tough call at all, imo.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Galan007
If the Source Being = a cumulation of the energies behind the Source Wall, - it's not really a tough call at all, imo. No, it's a tough call because Darkseid had him in a compromising position.

Everyone knows we should discredit everything Darkseid does. Come on Galan. erm

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No, it's a tough call because Darkseid had him in a compromising position.

Everyone knows we should discredit everything Darkseid does. Come on Galan. erm doh

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
If the Source Being = a cumulation of the energies behind the Source Wall, - it's not really a tough call at all, imo. You prolly are right. Source stomps the Spectre.

DigiMark007
confused

In this corner, God...the other corner, Jesus.

Jesus ftw. Higher pain tolerance.

no expression

TricksterPriest
No, it's a tough call because Darkseid had him in a compromising position.

Everyone knows we should discredit everything Darkseid does. Come on Galan. erm

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Durseid.png

durkseid is watching you........

Mr. Slippyfist
I bet you don't get why I said that...

TricksterPriest
I bet you don't get why I said that...

duryes Because Darkseid is lame and overrated? whistle

Mr. Slippyfist

Didn't think so.

jadervason

Didn't think so.

you and your damned inside jokes

Mr. Slippyfist
you and your damned inside jokes Explanation:
Quan said it was a tough one. However, only following Quan's logic is it a tough one. As Quan rips on everything Darkseid ever does. He actually tried to discredit both Source, and Darkseid by saying they can only output 10 miles of teh powa!

Then Trick comes in here like he means anything, and thinks he knows what I was saying. Plus, like I give a shit if he's watching me. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Hell, I think he was even trying to bait me there.
Either way, Trick's assumptions count for ass juice, and the last thing we want is Quan's opinion on this fight.

smile

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist Explanation:Quan said it was a tough one. However, only following Quan's logic is it a tough one. As Quan rips on everything Darkseid ever does. The Trick comes in here like he means anything, and thinks he knows what I was saying. Plus, like I give a shit if he's watching me._ roll eyes (sarcastic) Either way, Trick's assumptions count for ass juice, and the last thing we want is Quan's opinion on this fight.smile Bad day?_ sad

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by fangirl101
Bad day?_ sad No... Bran.

fangirl101
No... Bran.
I'll remind myself to keep a good distance. smile

quanchi112
Explanation:
Quan said it was a tough one. However, only following Quan's logic is it a tough one. As Quan rips on everything Darkseid ever does. He actually tried to discredit both Source, and Darkseid by saying they can only output 10 miles of teh powa!

Then Trick comes in here like he means anything, and thinks he knows what I was saying. Plus, like I give a shit if he's watching me. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Hell, I think he was even trying to bait me there.
Either way, Trick's assumptions count for ass juice, and the last thing we want is Quan's opinion on this fight.

smile Again I like Darkseid. He outplanned the Source being. He never saw it coming. They can do more damage than ten square miles but I didnt see the kind of power displayed as say the ig but thats another matter entirely.

I dont care if you want my opinion or not you are going to get it. smile

kevdude
Originally posted by quanchi112
Again I like Darkseid. He outplanned the Source being. He never saw it coming. They can do more damage than ten square miles but I didnt see the kind of power displayed as say the ig but thats another matter entirely.

I dont care if you want my opinion or not you are going to get it. smile

Thats real funny, ten square miles damage is all they did? How about ripping right through reality itself?? wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Thats real funny, ten square miles damage is all they did? How about ripping right through reality itself?? wink Not all but Superman noted it was only ten miles of damage on the planet they were battling. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.