GLC vs Phallanx and Annihilation Wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Annihilus and Ultron team up with all their strenghts and one month prep to face the GLC (with Ion and the Guardians), Annihilus doesn't have Thanos, the Galactus gun nor Tenebrous or Aegis.

Who comes on top.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley
Annihilus and Ultron team up with all their strenghts and one month prep to face the GLC (with Ion and the Guardians), Annihilus doesn't have Thanos, the Galactus gun nor Tenebrous or Aegis.

Who comes on top.
which ion?
how many annhilation bugs and phalanx drones?

Bentley
Yat is ion.

I assume no numbers were given in Annihiilation nor in conquest, so I'll just go with 50,000 of each with ships and 1000 big ships. Original numbers cannot be lower than that. Kree and Skrull technology is also at their disposal.

Nihilist
Yat is ion.

I assume no numbers were given in Annihiilation nor in conquest, so I'll just go with 50,000 of each with ships and 1000 big ships. Original numbers cannot be lower than that. Kree and Skrull technology is also at their disposal. hmmok

i think it was estimated that the anni wave had in excess of 1 million bugs etc.

Bentley
Bump

leonidas
typical french--necro bumping himself. sneer

Bentley
I was originally looking for another GLC thread but it was all kinds of terrible so I upgraded the quality by bumping myself

leonidas
thumb up i think the waves take it. simply overwhelming numbers. anni and ultron themselves would be huge threats too.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up i think the waves take it. simply overwhelming numbers. anni and ultron themselves would be huge threats too.
Against Guardians?

ermm

GLC would win with casualties.

leonidas

Bentley
Keep in mind Ultron and the AW have one-sided prep here.

abhilegend
Keep in mind Ultron and the AW have one-sided prep here.
Combined power of Guardians is too much.

DarkSaint85
Yes the wave have numbers....But I'm going to wager Mogo etc would be able to handle thousands of them. Drax the Destroyer with a couple of knives was dealing with a lot of them.

gauntlet o doom
Originally posted by Nihilist
hmmok

i think it was estimated that the anni wave had in excess of 1 million bugs etc.

They've gotta be much, much more than that. That's like saying half the population of Queens NY, even if they're alien bugs, is enough to take over entire solar systems. If they can overwhelm the Kree and Skrull empires, it's gotta be at least 1 million ships or something.

Quick Freeze
Sorry I let this lag for so long fellas! Though a lapse in traffic doesn't really seem to be an issue

Part 6 in the series of VS Threads based on posts made in the New DC/Marvel One-Shot Crossover Thread : xJLxKing

LMK if this is suitable for what you had in mind as Bentley has specific lineups.

MrMind
the annihilation bugs are definitely way above millions range

for starter they have like over 15000 ships

not that I think they cause that much trouble for GLC, GLC has faced more powerful foes. They'd do better than Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.