dr doom vs darth vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage52
h2h doom gets 1 hour prep

Endrict Nuul
Star Wars not allowed please.

spidey-dude
vader wins

quanchi112
Doom wins.

skyfather
NO STAR WARS NERDS ALLOWEDlightsaber

quanchi112
Originally posted by skyfather
NO STAR WARS NERDS ALLOWEDlightsaber Yeah just comic book nerds. cool

skyfather
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah just comic book nerds. cool
yeahdurw00t

Mr. Slippyfist
H2H?

Doom... easily.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah just comic book nerds. cool do star wars comicbook nerds count ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by skyfather
yeahdurw00t group

llagrok
No force use?

skyfather
Originally posted by spidey-dude
do star wars comicbook nerds count ?
i dont see why not
actually i like star wars laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by spidey-dude
do star wars comicbook nerds count ? I think most on here probably have a strong love for star wars.

llagrok
Vader could do all sorts of things to Doom's brain, etc.

Utrigita
The problem is that there is a little tiny difference between great accomplishments in starwars in comparison with marvel and dc...

llagrok
Do you know what an adept force wielder could do to Doom?

Mindset
Originally posted by llagrok
Do you know what an adept force wielder could do to Doom?

Are you going to try and use EU feats?

llagrok
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you going to try and use EU feats?

Hell to the yeah.

Mindset
Thought so, lol

Utrigita
Yes I do, but under what circumstances?

And again a Big feat in Star Wars was Luke manipulating a Black Hole, and DE Palpatine creating a Forcestorm that ravaged the surface of a planet. SS creates black holes and Destroyed a planet hence my statement that there are some difference high end feats smile

llagrok
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes I do, but under what circumstances?

And again a Big feat in Star Wars was Luke manipulating a Black Hole, and DE Palpatine creating a Forcestorm that ravaged the surface of a planet. SS creates black holes and Destroyed a planet hence my statement that there are some difference high end feats smile

I totally agree I was mostly referring to what Vader would be capable of, in a battle against Doom. One on one scale.

Doom w/force, awesome much?

Utrigita
That depends on how the force would work on Doom, would it bypass his shield for instance...

I have no idea...

Scary much...

Lord Feron
Um i thought this was h2h. So no force powers ya banshees! So yeah idk Doom aint that great a fighter and idk jack about Vader h2h combat skills.

Mindset
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Um i thought this was h2h. So no force powers ya banshees! So yeah idk Doom aint that great a fighter and idk jack about Vader h2h combat skills.

Doom killed a lion with his bare hands.

Lord Feron
Sounds pretty badass to me DOOM FTW!

CPT Space Bomb
Doom in a horrendous stomping. He's really only listed officially as able to lift 2 tons with his suit, however, he's physically combated The Thing and Iron Man before, hand to hand. So he's in reality much more than the "handbook" listing.

Doom win 100/10

llagrok
Doom should be able to lift many, many, many more tons with his armor.

But is he allowed to use it?

Mr. Slippyfist
Doom punked super suit Panther in h2h.

Plus, magic vs the force?

CPT Space Bomb
Doom should be able to lift many, many, many more tons with his armor.I agree. I think they were originally trying to keep Doom from being too powerful, so they limited him to 2 ton range. However, he's got so many showings where he's lifted or fought things and people he has no business doing as a 2 ton guy. So Marvel really needs to list him probably around the 50-75 ton range in my opinion.

I would think. If Vader gets his suit, Doom should get his. However, even if Doom doesn't, he killed a Lion while butt-naked in the self titled "Doom" storyline. I think Doom should win the majority either way.

llagrok
Vader pretty much needs his suit to function though, where as Doom's armor is mostly to safeguard him?

CPT Space Bomb
Vader pretty much needs his suit to function though, where as Doom's armor is mostly to safeguard him? Well, Doom would be dead along time ago if not for his armor. It's helped him live through all kinds of things. But, on a normal basis he doesn't NEED it to survive, no. If Doom takes off his suit he's got a much less likely chance of winning. But I think he still could. As I said, he killed a lion when he was naked.

llagrok
I was thinking that Doom had his armor + blasts and Vader had the force.

Would be an interesting fight.

CPT Space Bomb
I just re-read the first post. It says hand to hand and Doom gets prep. That makes this a stomping in Doom's favor in that case. Doom with prep is where his bread and butter lie.

Don't forget Doom knows a considerable amount of Magic. Strange was even amazed at how fast Doom was able to learn it. He's done the Crimson bands of Cyttorak before, as well as summon demons and other stuff.

Vader really needs the force to have a chance, and even then I just can't see him winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.